Power of Persuasion Ch. 01

Story Info
I discover I have the power to persuade...
1.1k words
4.33
96.6k
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/11/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't know how it happened, or exactly when - sometime around my 30th birthday I would guess. I developed a gift for...telepathy, for lack of a better word. As near as I can explain, it is something between Professor X and Inception. I have the ability to persuade people to obey my will, and they act as if it is their own idea. Which is something nearly everyone dreams about at one time or another...

I was completely average. In high school, I related more to the nerd clique than the jocks, I graduated college in four years with 3.5 GPA, meaning I didn't have a lot of time for merry-making. I got married a few years later to a gorgeous woman from Argentina. On second thoughts, this was probably my first amazing development. I never had a date in high school, dated on and off in college, and married a drop dead gorgeous Latin woman when I graduated. Crazy. Her name was Maria, she was a few years older than me, 5' tall, 100 pounds, solid C cup and fit. She definitely had a body for a bikini, which she wore as often as possible.

Well, that was 10 years ago, and now we have two kids, aged 5 and 7, girl and boy respectively, I work as a producer for the local news and she works a job in retail. We seemed to be the stereotypical middle class American family in every regard...but not anymore.

I first realized something was different during one of our fights...we don't have them very often, but on occasion we do. Looking back it was my fault for the fight, I didn't sleep well, work was long and I was just generally in a grouchy mood. What set me over the edge was the hope that, since the kids were at a friends house tonight, Maria would have dinner ready for me and I might get lucky for the first time in several weeks. However, Maria had a call from a friend who asked her to come over, so she did, and I ended up cooking dinner for myself and watching TV...alone.

By the time Maria got home, I was pissed and made it very obvious and the fight took off from there. During Round 2, I just shut my eyes, trying to regain control of my anger, and thought to myself, "Good God, woman. Won't you just shut the fuck up!" And instantly, she was silent. It took me a minute to realize she wasn't talking or yelling any more. She was just...standing there. She still looked mad and was breathing heavily, but she was silent. Thank God.

I thought that it was a weird coincidence and, thankful for the reprieve, informed her I was going to bed and did just that.

A week or so later, the kids were at their grandparents. I was watching TV as Maria walked by wearing yoga pants and a sports bra under a loose fitting shirt. She went to the gym twice a week for yoga and Pilates. She wasn't in bad shape, but having two kids and reaching your mid-30's are a pain to everyone. She picked up some of the kids' toys, without any intention of turning me on, but I thought "God, what I would give to see her do that again, but without pants on."

I saw her peek around and see me - then she smiled and stood to face me. She put her hands in pants and thong and pushed them down, then turned back around and bent over again, picking up another toy and tossing it in the basket. "Holy Fuck," I thought. "Now lose the shirt." And almost instantly, she stood up and removed her shirt.

"Too weird," I thought. Then I saw the pattern and hoped against hope, believing it wouldn't work..."Get on your knees and crawl to me." Again, without a second's hesitation, she did exactly that.

My jaw dropped, but I knew this had to be all be a wild coincidence. This was impossible...wasn't it?

"What's the matter, baby? Don't you like what you see?" Maria said. I smiled and nodded. It would be better if you decided to blow me, nice and slow. She was sitting between my legs and reached up, pulling my shorts and underwear down and began to slowly envelope my cock. "Look at me," I thought again...and she looked instantly right into my eyes.

I honestly couldn't believe it: this doesn't happen. It's against the laws of physics, or free will, or something else philosophical. Because to truly understand how incredible this was, l need to explain my recent sex life...

We used to fuck like rabbits - when we were younger, of course. But time and life in general get in the way, like they always do. So these days, we were having sex three or four times a month. No foreplay really, just wham, bam thank you ma'am and I'd sleep like a rock. I hadn't gotten a blowjob in, quite literally, years. And when Maria did suck me off, I'd do the I'm-About-To-Cum head pat and she would stroke me till I came on a towel or myself. On occasions, I would get to cum on her tits, but not too often.

Now I was looking down at my wife, wearing only her sports bra, on all fours, eagerly sucking my cock like it contained the very nectar that gave her eternal life...

I smiled, spread my legs a bit, and put my arms up on the couch, leaned my head back and soaked up every sensation I could. I began to test my new power a bit more, this time by commanding. "Swallow my entire cock, Maria." And then I heard her gag and push down, and when I felt her nose pushed against my groin and her throat spasm I quickly said "Do not gag, and for the love of God, do not throw up." She relaxed instantly and pushed more of my cock into her mouth.

"Make me cum all over your face." I've always wanted to do that. I remember the one time I suggested it when we were first married, I nearly lost my head. This would be the final test.

She continued to look me in the eye, and when I closed my eyes and began to cum she pulled me out of her mouth and began stroking me furiously. When I opened my eyes, she was pumping my cock as stream after stream of my cum was hitting her in the face...eyes, nose, mouth, cheeks, hair...God, I didn't know I could cum that much...

"Now eat it."

As she took her finger and began shoveling my hot cum in her mouth, I knew, from that moment on, that my life would never be the same...