Power of the Mind

Story Info
He discovers that he has mind control abilities.
1.2k words
4.2
152.1k
72

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers and welcome to the story. I have deliberately left out major character descriptions so that you can create someone from your own fantasies. I hope that you enjoy the story.

All characters in this story that engage in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen.

*********

We all know that everyone changes during puberty, but I think it's safe to say that very few people change like I did. I experienced the same changes as other boys my own age, but I also developed something that none of them did.

I suppose I should start with the garage incident. After all, that is when it began. I was seventeen at the time and had been working on fixing the car that I had recently bought. It was nothing special, just something cheap to get me around since I had recently passed my driving test and there were some faults. I can't remember exactly what it was that I was working on that day, but I digress.

I had tripped up over something on the floor, probably a mislaid tool. I fell backwards and as I fell I caught a nearby shelf. The shelf toppled as I collided with the ground and spilled its multitude of tools onto me. As a spanner was about to smash into my face, time seemed to stop and the spanner remained a few inches from my nose. It was frozen in place, hovering above my body.

However, some tools still continued to fall, but all landed away from me and I could still hear the rumble of traffic from the nearby roads. I knew that time had not actually stopped but that something else had happened. I also had a strange gut feeling that I had made it happen.

It took me only a short while to realise that it was telekinesis - the ability to move objects with the mind. It took me the best part of a year to know what else I could do with it. I trained myself to use it and by my eighteenth birthday, I had learned how to control it and was regularly using it to make my life easier. I only ever used it when I was alone though. I don't think I actually knew what would happen if someone else found out, but it felt right to keep it a secret. Of course, when I discovered my next ability, it wasn't so important to keep it a secret.

It was a few weeks after my eighteenth birthday and it was evening. I was standing at my window and looking across the alleyway. It was a favoured viewpoint of mine, because on the other side Angela was once again dancing in her room. Angela had been the subject of my dreams, and misdeeds, since I had discovered telekinesis a few months before. She was a gorgeous looking girl one year older than me and had always been one of the most popular girls in the school. Now she was studying advanced dance at the local dance and music school and would regularly practice in her room.

I had already moved the curtain out of the way with my mind so that I could get a good view as she wiggled her ass at me. She was practicing a sensuous and sexy dance routine at the time and I was thoroughly enjoying it. I sighed as I watched her breasts bounce and thought that it would be so much better if she would dance naked.

I gasped as she suddenly stopped dancing and took her top of her before stripping the rest of her clothes. She then continued to dance the routine as if nothing had happened and I could see her wonderful breasts in the flesh for the first time outside of a dream. She then turned around and was dancing with her ass towards me. It was a truly magnificent sight and my cock was rock hard. I took it out from my underwear and started to masturbate to the sight in front of me. At the end of the dance she took a bow, showing me her pussy. I noticed that it was shaven at the same time as I met my climax and I ejaculated onto the window.

As soon as the dance ended, Angela began to turn around and I noticed a look of utter confusion had come onto her face as she discovered that she had somehow managed to strip during her dance. She looked at the window, and her confusion turned to horror as she realised the curtains were not drawn. Just before she closed them she looked out and back across the alley. I quickly ducked but she had already seen me. When I rose again, her curtains were drawn.

I collapsed onto my bed and thought about what had just happened, my dick started to get hard again as I thought about her stripping and it occurred to me that I had made her strip. I had the same gut feeling I had had when I discovered telekinesis. I had developed mind control. I thought about it for a minute before realising that Angela would probably be furious. She wouldn't have known that I had made her strip, but she would be pretty damn angry at me for watching her.

I suppose I should have panicked then, but I chose not to. I had created this problem, and I would deal with it. I instinctively reached out with my mind and found Angela's before entering it.

I was surprised to discover that she was still completely naked. It seemed she was too busy thinking of ways that she could get back at me to redress herself. Besides, no-one could see into her room now. I was about to remove the memory she had of me watching when I had another idea and I started to tweak her mind in a different way.

I gave her pleasure centre a jolt and her body began telling her that she would instead be turned on that I had been watching. Her posture changed as she became more aroused and her nipples hardened as I turned up the pleasure. I was happy that it had come so easily to me and decided to push a little further.

((Do not masturbate)), I told her with my mind. I watched as she squirmed and could feel her hunger for release but I denied her. I kept turning up the pleasure I was giving her and eventually I gave in.

I ordered her to ((masturbate)). She instantly obeyed and slid her finger into her pussy. As she masturbated there were sights of some of the more popular guys at school. Not sights that I enjoyed, so I changed them. The guys became me and Angela was now masturbating to the thought of me touching her. She quickly reached her orgasm and called out my name as she climaxed, "Oh Alex!".

I left Angela's mind and returned to my own. I was very, very happy at the work I had carried out. I lay back on my bed and made up some plans for how I could train my power further.