Power of the Mind Ch. 02

Story Info
Alex continues to practice his new ability on Angela.
2.5k words
4.32
102k
30

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 08/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello readers. This is the second instalment in the "Power of the Mind" series. If you haven't read the first part, I suggest that you read it before reading this as it introduces the characters. All feedback is appreciated.

I guess that I should probably state again that all characters engaging in sexual activity are over the age of eighteen.

Ps. In case anyone is confused this is the punctuation I am using for speech and mind control:

"Hi" General Speech

((Go there)) Mental Command (often spoken)

"Hey, why don't you ((Go there))" Normal speech sentence with a spoken mental command inside of it.

******

Ten minutes later and I had decided what to do with the rest of the evening. I left my bedroom and went out into the alleyway. I stood there for a while waiting for Angela to come out with the rubbish.

"Hey Angela," I said casually and she jumped in surprise as she heard my voice.

"What are you doing here," she asked accusingly. A frown crossed her otherwise beautiful face when she saw that it was me. She was still pretty pissed off that I had seen her dancing naked.

"Oh, I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for what happened earlier. You were dancing naked and your body is just so beautiful that I couldn't resist watching," I replied.

"It's ok," she said. Her anger seemed to subside a little and the frown was replaced with a thoughtful look before telling me,

"I shouldn't have been dancing naked with the curtains open anyway. I don't know what came over me. I suppose I am probably to blame as much as you are."

She was clearly relieved that we had made it up with one another but was still annoyed, only now she was annoyed with herself as much as she was with me.

"Well, why don't you ((invite me in)) and we can talk about it?" I said to her allowing my plan to play out.

"Look, do you want to come inside for a bit? We can talk about it that way," she replied in a tone that suggested she had not even heard me and that the idea had entirely been made by her.

I complied and followed her back into her house watching her luxurious ass sway as I walked behind her. The sight of it started to make me hard. As soon as we reached the bottom of the stairs she turned to look at me with a confused expression on her face. I read her mind.

"Why the hell did I just invite him inside? I couldn't talk about it if I wanted to, it's just too embarrassing. Humph, I'll have to get rid of him somehow. Oh my, look at him. He's got a hard-on. God knows what is going through the pervert's mind to make him get such a big fat cock"

It was clear that she was both annoyed and aroused at the sight of my cock in my pants. Annoyance won and I saw that she was about to say something so I interrupted her,

(Shut up and go to your room)).

She did as I had told her and made her way up the stairs. I hesitated before following her and searched for her mother. I found her listening to music and working out in the basement gym. She was pretty hot herself and she made sure that my cock remained hard.

I watched her stealthily and had a small fantasy before remembering that I was going to be living one out soon. I choose to make sure that she would not notice anything unusual occurring in the house and upped her arousal to give her something else to occupy herself with anyway.I then followed Angela up to the bedroom.

I entered the room and she was sitting on her bed waiting for me. I started issuing commands to her and her eyes took on a glazed look as I made a series of changes to her mental make up.

((From now on, your purpose in life is to please me and you will carry out any task that I ask you to do enthusiastically. You will also find it uncomfortable to wear a bra or panties.))

Following these spoken commands I modified her mind. I made it so that she would feel horny whenever I was around. I also reduced her gag reflex to prepare her for some of the tasks she would be carrying out.

When I was done her eyes returned to normal, the glazed look being replaced with deep brown eyes that I struggled not to get lost in. Once again I silently complemented her beauty. Her nipples instantly started to harden with me nearby and I smiled with the knowledge and pride that the command had worked so easily.

"Strip" I told her. I no longer needed to enforce the command with a mental push as she was now effectively my slave and would do whatever I asked of her. She started to enthusiastically and seductively remove her clothes, dancing in time to a silent tune. As she finally removed her panties to leave herself naked, I approached her.

I could see that she was nervous, confused and afraid. She was trying to speak but couldn't. I grimaced then quickly scanned her mind and noticed that my command to shut up still lingered from earlier.

"You may speak," I told her whilst thinking that I would have to find a way to stop commands staying active when they didn't need to.

"What have you done to me?" she asked with fear in her voice but I could also feel her arousal, and her nipples were a sure sign of it.

"I just made some modifications to make you my little play thing," I replied honestly.

"Play thing?" she asked with realisation, "Don't you dare touch me you monster!"

I struggled not to smile at her defiance and choose to test one of the commands I had earlier given.

"Talking to me like that does not make me happy," I said to her. If I hadn't already worked on her mind then her reaction was sure to have been

"I don't care," or "good, I don't want you to be happy."

As it was she instantly became displeased with herself. Her job in life was to make me happy and she had failed at it. She looked at me with solemn eyes.

"I'm sorry Alex, I didn't mean to upset you. How can I make it up to you," she asked me

"Just don't be scared," I replied

"Ok, I am not afraid" she said, being no longer afraid but still nervous about what was to come, and also about whether she had succeeded in making me happy.

I reached her and briefly embraced her hot, young naked body before placing my mouth on hers and trying to stimulate a response from her. She may have been horny but she was not prepared to give into me yet and was not returning the kiss.

However she could not completely deny my advances as it was against her mental programming. I knew then that I could have forced her to kiss me, but that would have made it too easy.

Instead, I caressed her hair with my right hand. She still refused to give into my desires so I moved the hand down, stroking her neck on the way to her breast. As soon as I reached it and began to stroke it she moaned and started to return the kiss I was giving her. With her arousal and my touches, I had broken through her reluctance.

I slid my tongue into her mouth where it began to wrestle with Angela's. My left hand was now stroking her hair whilst the right continued to knead her breast. I broke the kiss and moved to nibble her ear before kissing down her neck and reaching her left breast. I sucked the nipple into my mouth whilst my hand continued to rub the other.

She had begun to show more initiative and was responding in kind. Her hand had moved down to my jeans and was now stroking my cock through them whilst the other moved along my body feeling the muscles that I had trained through years of sport. I lightly pressed my teeth against her nipple and rolled the other through my fingers. She let out another moan as the pleasure was increased.

I let go of her breasts and removed my clothing. She then knelt down in front of me and started to lick around the head of my cock. It felt tremendous.

"Go on, take it deeper Angela"

She could tell that she was making me happy. She eagerly took the cock further into her mouth and began to bob her head upon it, taking it slightly further until it was just a few centimetres from her throat.

"Oh god yes, baby. Suck my cock"

She continued to lick around the head and shaft as she bounced her head down my shaft. I started to thrust into her as I climbed nearer to my climax.

"Ugh, ugh, uggghhhhhh" I grunted as I launched a volley of cum into her mouth. I looked down at her and muttered a single word "swallow".

She stood up and licked some cum of her lips. I then took her by her hand and led her over to her bed. I pushed her gently onto it and placed myself between her legs. Whilst I was here for my own release, I was happy enough to give her some as well.

"Yes Alex, lick my pussy. Eat it all up," she said

I'll be honest. I didn't have much skill then and my technique wasn't particular effective. I slid my tongue into her but it didn't achieve the results I wanted it to. So I cheated. I once again reached out for the pleasure centre in her brain and began to apply pressure to it.

"Oh god yes!" she screamed out with a powerful orgasm.

Her pussy had become a hundred times more sensitive and she was orgasming almost continuously from the licks I was giving to it.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," she kept chanting the word whenever she wasn't attempting to withstand the orgasms.

"What's that?" I asked her, "You want to fuck?"

Yea, I know. It wasn't very funny but I just felt like I had to say it. Honestly though, I don't think she even heard it over her own moans.

I raised her legs so that she had taken on the form of an arch. Her head was lying softly on her pillow and her knees were up level with my waste. This put her pussy right in front of my cock. Not quite the position I was after. I wanted her pussy to be around my cock. A second later, and it was.

"Fuck yes!" she cried at me in lust, "That is exactly what I want."

I had thrust my cock into her as far as I could. Her pussy was wonderfully tight, warm and wet from her many orgasms. I pulled my cock mostly out before plunging it back in. I didn't care for slow and easy. I just wanted to go hard and fast.

"Huh...huh...huh," she cried out as every stroke of my cock was met with a moan from her. The feeling of happiness and pure pleasure that coursed through me is indescribable. I had longed to fuck this body for so long and had been secretly watched it for so long. Now, it was my time to fuck it for so long.

I was thrusting into her as hard as I could. I don't think I even thought of her pleasure or comfort. I had become possessed by the need to fuck the thing of beauty in front of me and I sure as hell did.

"God yes!" she yelled as she orgasmed. One part of my mind told me to slow down then, just to make sure I could hold out as her pussy shook around my cock. But my body disagreed. I was consumed by a furious lust. I no longer wanted to cum. It was a necessity.

I continued to fuck her hard during her orgasm. Her pussy convulsed around my cock on every stroke, beckoning it to cum. I have no idea how I managed to deny it, I was certainly near to my climax.

My mind was flooded by pleasure however it was just an echo of the pleasure that I could sense in Angela's mind. Her pussy was still super sensitive and she was feeling everything a whole lot more than I was.

Finally, Angela began to have another orgasm and was consumed by it like fire. She withered and shrieked in ecstasy and this sent me over the edge. I pulled out as the only thought that penetrated the pleasure in my mind came to realisation -- I didn't know if she was on the pill. Instead I unleashed my cum over her breasts. My aim wasn't that good and some hit her on the face. She licked what she could from around her lips and looked at me with adoration.

I remained knelt between Angela's legs for a minute longer, wishing for the feeling to stay with me forever. Sadly, the pleasure faded after just a moment and I smiled backed at Angela who was covered in my cum. She was certainly a very good fuck. It was that thought which decided that which I did next.

"Angela, from now on you will always be in a state of arousal. You are only permitted to masturbate and have sex with me. You will be able to orgasm from masturbating, but whenever you orgasm whilst with me the feeling will be much more intense. Whenever you are in my presence in a private place, you will be naked. You will also move in to live with me next door."

We then shared a shower before I modified Angela's mother to allow her daughter to leave and be my responsibility. It then required only a simple modification of my own mother and my twin sister to have them accept her in the house.

I went to bed that night happy with Angela's naked body sleeping in the spare bedroom. I wasn't too pleased with that arrangement but my room simply wasn't big enough for the two of us so it would have to do.

I had dreams that night. Some were based on the memory of what I had done to Angela, both remotely from the window and also when we had sex. I also had dreams of the future. I dreamt of a future where I lived among a group of beautiful women, each of them catering for my every need. The future seemed calm and peaceful. For a while the future was, but ultimately, I could not have been more wrong.