Power of the Rings: Final Chapter

Story Info
Cam uses the rings for a wedding.
23.3k words
4.69
235.9k
66
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers

By demand the final chapter of POWER OF THE RINGS is finished. Thanks to all of you for your supporting feedback and suggestions. Please take the time to read POWER OF THE RINGS Chapters I and II. Wouldn't it be nice if we could find rings like the ones Cam uses? Make sure you are at least 18 years old before going any further. Sorry this final chapter is so long. I got carried away. Take your time reading it. Enjoy...

My research into Egyptian history and legend didn’t clear up any of the mysteries of the rings. All I really knew about the rings were they came from Egypt, the small ring made a woman lose control and put her under my spell. The large ring gave me an infinite hard-on and only worked on me. If another man or woman wore the large ring they would have a dream fuck with ancient Egyptians.

I spent time in the library with Shana, Omar’s sister trying to find out more information on Egyptian Gods and Mythology. Shana looked very sexy at times but I controlled my urges since my wedding with Julie was only two weeks away and didn’t want to mess it up.

Our wedding was planned to happen on a Caribbean island during a cruise the following month. Our families and friends were invited and with the help of the rings I hoped it to be one big sex cruise.

Julie graduated college two years before I did and stayed on at our college to get her Master’s degree. It worked out perfect for us. Julie was also appointed the Dance Team coach. One of the other girls, Heather, who danced with Julie also stayed around to get her Masters and also helped Julie coach the team.

Heather hung out a lot at our apartment and followed Julie around like her shadow. It got to a point that I was jealous of the time Julie spent with her instead of me. What really made me question Heather’s attention to Julie was the fact that Heather never dated anyone. I had never seen her with a guy. I told Julie I thought Heather was a lesbian but Julie wouldn’t believe me.

It has always been my fantasy to see two women have sex. The more I thought about Heather’s head between Julie’s legs the more turned on I became. I knew Julie was not curious about female/female sex so I didn’t think my fantasy would ever come true.

The night I celebrated my engagement to Julie was the night I found out the truth about Heather.

Our friends threw us an engagement party at a small resort hotel just outside of town. There were about 10 couples, Julie and I, and Heather. We had a private room in the rear of the Inn and the party got a little wild with a lot of bumping and grinding on the dance floor. Most of the other girls at the party were on Julie’s college dance team and really had the dance moves and the bodies to go with them.

It was hard for the guys to concentrate on dancing. The girls had tight short skirts or dresses that kept riding up their thighs. I saw more flashes of panties that night than in my whole life. Most everyone had left the private room as Julie and I danced.

Heather sat alone in a dark corner while she watched Julie and I rub bellies. As we danced close to her table I opened the space between our bodies and motioned for Heather to join us.

Julie had a few drinks and didn’t seem to mind when Heather moved between us. Heather automatically turned to face Julie’s front while her cute round ass moved against the tent in my pants. I wasted no time pushing my hard-on against her ass crack. She didn’t complain as her smaller breasts crushed against Julie’s plentiful mounds.

My hands crept down from Heather’s sides to the top of her hips. I pushed my stomach forward against Heather’s ass, which pushed her stomach closer to Julie’s. My fingers slid down Heather’s hips to her thighs. When I touched the bottom of her skirt I pinched the material and slowly pulled upward. The backs of my knuckles touched her hot skin as her skirt moved up over her hips. The front of my pants was now rubbing on Heather’s thong covered ass cheeks.

Heather’s short dark hair moved against my lips as I whispered in her ear, “Pull Julie’s dress up.”

Heather didn’t need to be told twice as her fingers swiftly moved down and pulled up on Julie’s dress. I looked around to see Julie’s dress gathered at her hips. Her bare thighs were open enough to allow Heather’s naked thigh between them.

I could hear Julie’s moans as Heather rubbed her thigh against Julie’s white lace panty-covered pussy. The wall across from us had a full mirror, which showed Heather’s hands cupping Julie’s round ass.

My hands moved around Heather’s hips until I touched Julie’s hip. I pushed my fingers between their stomachs until my hand was crushed between the mounds of their pussies. My fingers slipped under the damp edges of Julie’s panties and pulled them to the side to allow Heather’s leg to rub against Julie’s wet lips.

“Oh God, what are you two doing to me?” Julie asked as Heather pushed harder against Julie’s pulsating folds.

Julie was lost in her passion until Heather’s mouth moved forward to capture hers. As soon as Heather’s tongue entered her mouth Julie awoke from her trance.

“Stop!” She cried out as she pushed Heather back.

She looked down to see Heather’s skirt around her waste and her damp panties. Julie pulled her panties back over her dripping hole and pushed her dress down her thighs. Julie gave me a dirty look as she ran out of the bar.

My hands were still holding Heather’s ass against my covered prick. My hands slid up her stomach and over her small breasts. I expected her to pull away but she continued to rub her ass against my hard-on.

“What will you do for me if I get you Julie?” I whispered in her ear as I played with her hard nips.

“There’s no way Julie will go for it.” Heather said as she turned her body to mine.

My fingers traced a line down her hips and over her stomach. My fingertips slid into the top of her thongs and tickled her small mound of pubic hair before it traveled into her damp slit.

“What if I can?” I asked as I played with her hard clit.

“I’ll do anything for a night with her and you know it.” Heather said as I brought her closer to cuming on my finger.

“If you take care of me now, I’ll give you your wishes on the cruise next month.” I whispered in Heather’s ear. Her breathing was in short gasps as my finger touched her rigid nub.

“What do you want me to do?” She gasped as I brought her closer. “I won’t fuck you.” She moaned.

“I want a blowjob.” I whispered in her ear.

“How do I know you aren’t lying?” She asked while pushing me back to look into my eyes.

“You will just have to trust me.” I said still twiddling her little penis, which was now sticking out of her damp lips.

“OK, but tell me when you are going to shoot.” She said as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

I watch the mirror as Heather unzipped my trousers and reached inside to find my hard-on. I looked down into Heather’s dark brown eyes, which were looking up at me as her hand guided my prick to her lips.

“Have you done this before?” I asked somewhat afraid she just might take a bite out of me.

“Un huh,” she said with a smile. Her narrow tongue slithered out to taste the juices on my tip.

“Of course I prefer a woman’s taste more.” She said as she licked up and down my prick’s crown.

Not only had she did this before she was damn good at it. Her lips locked on my prick just under the crown. As her head moved forward her head tilted so she could take all of my nine inches inside. No one had ever taken it all before. I thought about using the large ring but knew we didn’t have much time. Julie may just come back looking for us.

“Oh baby, don’t stop.” I moaned as her lips moved forward and back.

My fingers moved around her Dutch boy hairstyle and held her tightly. Her neck went limp as my hands took her head. I was now in control as I fucked her pussy loving lips. As my prick moved in and out faster I could feel the tip of my cock hit against the back of her throat. I hoped she could breath as I felt my spunk race up the tube.

“Now!” I said loudly as I filled her mouth. Suddenly Heather’s hands grabbed my hips and pushed her mouth off my exploding tool. I had not finished my discharge so as she pulled me out the stream hit her between the eyes. I looked down to see her eyes, nose, mouth, and chin full of my pleasure juices. I reached over to the table and grabbed a cloth napkin and moved it to her face. Her hand came up to finish the clean up job.

“Where was that warning? That’s one of the reasons I like women.” She muttered as she spit a load of cum into the napkin.

“Me too.” I laughed. Heather couldn’t hold back and burst out laughing herself.

“Oh shit, I don’t know what hurts the most, my throat or my sides?” she said while we kept laughing.

“Where did you learn to suck cock like that?” I asked as I returned my 747 to the hanger.

“My brothers taught me well.” She said with a smile. I figured I had just better leave it at that.

“So how are you going to get Julie for me?” She asked as we walked from the bar.

“Don’t worry, by the time we leave the ship you will have everything you’ve been wanting.” I replied as my hand cupped her cute little ass. She slapped my hand away. She might even get more than she wanted? I thought.

When I got to our room I slowly opened the door and found Julie lying face down on the bed. I closed the door and tiptoed over to her feet, which were lying off the bed. I moved my hands to her ankles and she still didn’t move. I figured she was asleep. My fingers took off on an exploring trip up her calves, over the backs of her knees, and up her thighs. As my hands moved up under her dress it moved up over her cute round ass. Half of her white panties were wedged between her creamy cheeks as my fingers lightly crept into her crack.

“Ahh.” Julie moaned. She was still asleep dreaming of something or someone.

My fingers pinched her crushed panties and pulled them from her ass crack. I had never touched Julie back here because she always stopped me. Now that she had a few drinks it was explore and conquer time. I pulled on her panties until they popped from her damp ass crack and watched as they squeezed out of her muscular thighs. As I pulled them from her feet my fingers touched the swampy juices in the narrow band on the bottom of the panties. The dance with Heather and I had gotten her pretty hot. I threw the panties to the side and slowly pushed open her legs.

“Ohh.” She moaned as her legs opened and the cooler air hit her hot oven.

It was kind of dark in the room so I moved to the bathroom, turned on the light and opened the door. The bathroom light was like a spotlight on her golden ass lying on center stage.

My fingers slowly slid into her ass cheeks again and pulled outward. My eyes focused on her little puckered opening at the base of her rear valley.

“It’s Uranus.” I thought with a chuckle.

I wondered how far I could go before she awoke? The index finger of my right hand moved down the lonesome valley to her dark hole. I needed more lubricant so I went south to slither between her pussy lips. A fountain of juice met me as my finger moved in little circles to gather in as much liquid as possible.

My dripping finger moved out and north to touch her rear opening. “AAAAH.” Julie moaned as my fingertip pushed inward.

The first inch or so went pretty easy but suddenly her subconscious rear entrance closed on my finger like a Venus flytrap on a fly.

I waited to see if she would relax but the tollbooth had closed the gate. I slowly removed my finger and heard a small pop. I moved down between her thighs and pushed my lips up to the bottom of her ass. As my fingers opened her cheeks once more my tongue slithered between them. My nose was wedged between her cheeks as my tongue plunged into her opening.

“Whatttt?” I heard Julie moan as she awoke from her slumber. My hands were on her ass checks and held her down as I continued my rim job.

“Cam? Stop!” she said loudly as my tongue moved further into her dark tunnel. Julie was wide-awake.

“Don’t,” she said in a lower voice. “Ahhh!” she moaned as my tongue moved a couple of inches in.

“Want me to stop?” I asked as I lifted my nose out of her cheeks to take a breath.

“No, I don’t know?” My tongue slithered back inside. Julie’s hips moved upward until my chin rubbed against her wet pussy. As my tongue moved in and out my chin pressed against her wet slit.

She was so turned on and with the booze I knew I had a chance to fulfill one of my dreams. I moved my face out of her steamy cheeks and moved my tongue up her rear valley. As I moved up her back my tongue tickled her spine. When my tongue touched her ear my prick pressed between her ass cheeks.

Her ass tightened as the tip touched her anus. She was not letting me in. Instead she moved her ass upward until my prick jumped into her hot pussy.

“That’s where I want it.” She moaned.

I knew my opportunity had withered away as I pumped my prick in and out. Maybe things with be different on the cruise? I thought as we raced for a mutual climax.

My finger moved under her to find her clit as I fucked her doggy style. It only took a few strokes on her pleasure knob as we both came together.

I fell off to the side and lay back as Julie moved over to kiss me on the neck.

“I was mad at you downstairs.” She whispered as her tongue licked up my neck to my ear. “You tried to get Heather and I together didn’t you?”

“Heather is hot for you.” I said as my hand moved back to cup her ass. “I just wanted to prove it to you she likes girls.”

“Would you like to watch us together?” Julie asked as she sucked on my earlobe.

“What do you think?” I asked as I took her hand and moved it to my prick, which was hardening under her touch.

“I don’t think I can do it with a girl. At least not all the way” Julie said as she stroked me up and down my length.

“Have you ever tried?” I asked hoping she had some experience.

“I’ve never had sex with a girl but I got pretty close at Dance Team camp.” She whispered as her hand made my prick harder.

“Tell me about it.” I moaned.

“She was a black girl from New York named Veronica. We were assigned the same room and after the first day of practice we returned to the room to shower and to get ready for dinner. I had never seen a naked black girl before and I guess I was staring as she pulled her dance suit off her body. She had a caramel skin tone that was so beautiful. Her breasts were so firm her nipples stuck straight outward. Her ass was so perfectly round. She caught me looking and laughed. She asked if I had ever seen a nude black girl before and I said no. She said she had not seen too many white girls especially a blonde one.

She sat on the bed and watched me as I removed my dance costume. I was nervous as I slid the tights down my thighs exposing my sheer panties, which showed my blonde bush. I pushed my panties down and as I stood up naked in front of her she took my hand and led me into our bathroom. I watched as she turned on the shower, adjusted the temperature and climbed inside. She lathered up her hands and soaped her breasts and stomach. Her back was to the water and she reached out, took my hand and pulled me into the shower with her.

The front of her body was covered with soap as she pulled me to her. My face moved to her ear as my breasts caressed hers. Her stomach pressed against mine as her hands moved around me to pull me closer. Her knee wedged between my thighs and her thigh moved and touched against my pussy.”

“Oh god. Slow down.” I said as my hand clamped over hers on my cock.

“Sorry, where was I? Oh, I had never touched another girl’s body before. She was so soft and I had to touch her smooth round ass. My hands massaged her ass as my thigh moved upward and rubbed against her pussy. Her public hair was not as soft as mine. I could feel her hard nipples rubbing across my own as we humped each other. She moved her leg faster and faster against my pussy and I did the same to hers. I came before she did but didn’t stop until she did too. And, that’s what happened.” She said as my prick shot warm cream over her knuckles.

“What else did you do?” I asked as she continued to empty me.

“Maybe I’ll tell you some other time. Or maybe Roni will tell you on the cruise? She is coming you know?’

“To the cruise? Fantastic.” I exclaimed.

“Don’t get too excited. Her husband will be coming as well.” She laughed.

We finally fell asleep as I thought about the possible combinations the following week. The wedding party included Tom and Laura, Dana and her new husband Bill, Heather, and two other girls who danced with Julie, Pam and Sarah. Pam and Sarah were both married and would be with their husbands. . My father hated boats so he flew down to the island. My Mom was going to be there along with my Aunt Nancy and her family. Julie’s Mom Mary, who was divorced from her dad, was coming along with her new boyfriend Alex. Julies younger 18 year-old sister Toni was coming along with her friend Katie. I figured it was time to get the rings out of the cobwebs.

We all boarded the cruise on a Saturday morning. Julie’s Mom insisted on Julie and I not sharing a room together until after the wedding which was scheduled to be on Monday afternoon at our first stop. I got to sleep alone in the honeymoon suite while Julie shared a room with her younger sister Toni and Katie. Julie’s bags were delivered to Toni’s room and her Mom told her she could not see the honeymoon suite until after the wedding. Since I was going to be alone I thought maybe I could use the rings to do some experimenting with the wedding party.

I had unpacked and was looking out the balcony window when I got my first opportunity. I heard a light tapping on my door. I touched the metal box in my pocket as I slowly opened the door hoping for a female.

It was my future Mother-In-Law Mary and she was alone.

Mary was slightly overweight but overall had a very nice body for someone 47 years old. Julie had told me her age. She had colored her hair light blonde to keep the gray away. I looked down her body, which was hidden underneath a beach robe. I could see her naked thighs underneath. I figured she was heading to one of the pools.

“Hi Cameron.” She said with a smile.

“Please call me Cam.” I said as I stood aside to welcome her in.

She looked around the door and smiled. “So this is where you will spend your honeymoon with Julie.”

“Come in and check it out.” I smiled hoping she would come inside.

“I shouldn’t. I’m supposed to meet Alex up by pool. I wanted to see the room first.” She said trying to peek around me.

“Come on in.” I said as I stepped back. She looked left and right in the hallway and walked inside. I closed and locked the door behind her.

“I’m so happy Julie is marrying you instead of that other guy.” She said as she walked over to the large bed. She pushed down on the mattress with one hand to see how soft it was. As she bent over the short robe moved up her thighs and over her hips. Her white bathing suit bottoms were wedged between her ass cheeks. I noticed she had a nice tan and I couldn’t see any white skin near her suit. My prick started to stir.

“You mean Tony?” I said as the metal box opened in my hand. The small ring slipped on my small finger as I took my hand out of my pocket.

“Yes, that big brut of a man.” She said as she walked over to look out the balcony window.

I slowly walked up behind her and looked over her shoulder at the shoreline as we moved out of the port.

“I’m happy to have a beautiful Mother-In-Law.” I said as my body pushed up against her back. As soon as my chest touched her back she jerked forward.

Slickman
Slickman
8,150 Followers