Power of War Ch. 01

Story Info
Amy is trapped as a slave to an enemy general.
3.9k words
4.42
25.4k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Incapable
Incapable
32 Followers

Every bone in Amy's body ached. She could feel every cut and bruise she earned earlier on the battlefield now that the adrenaline had worn off. As a solider, Amy was used to sore muscles, but the pounding in her head was unforgivable. Her brain felt like it was slamming against her skull. It took the warrior a full minute to muster enough energy to open her eyes.

Where was she?

Amy scanned the room. The floors were composed of a dark wooden finish and the walls were painted a deep forest green. An enormous canopy bed claimed most of the space. It's well made covers lacked any slumbering form. The only other objects in the room where a dark mahogany dresser and night stand. Instead of being kept in a dungeon, like she assumed all prisoners of war would be, the warrior found herself inside a stranger's bedroom.

A sharp gasp escaped her lips upon realizing the horrid predicament she was trapped in. One of the most valued warriors of the galaxy was chained to the wall of an enemy's bedroom. The thoughts didn't marinate well in her mind.

She took a deep breath and attempted to push herself up from the floor; however, her movements were stopped by a sharp tug on her leg. Amy groaned, her fingers reaching down to touch the cold metal clasp around her ankle. The heavy metal locks chained to the floor kept her immobile. Refusing to surrender so easily, she tested the strength of the shackles again by tugging on them with all her might. They wouldn't budge, and she reopened a wound in her arm during the process. Adjusting to curl her legs up underneath herself, she searched the for any objects that she could find to free the locks on the chain. There was nothing within her reach.

A shiver of fear rippled up her spine. This situation scared her far more than any torture chamber. As a solider, she was able to handle rigorous labor, little nourishment, and unpleasant living conditions. She was not trained for this kind of capture. Amy needed to get out of this situation immediately, and to resume her responsibility as guardian to Queen Serenity. Thinking about her role as royal guardian made Amy's stomach drop. She didn't even know if her Queen alive, but her gut feeling told her the ruler was safe. It was highly unlikely that the most powerful army in the entire galaxy was defeated.

Amy hoped the other guardians were alright. She served alongside two other female warriors to personally protect their Queen and guard her kingdom. They were chosen at a young age to serve as Queen Serenity's warriors, and through their rigorous training experience, became not only comrades but sisters. The Guardians were famous for their beauty, but notorious for their battle skills. With their leadership, Queen Serenity ruled the strongest and largest kingdom in the galaxy.

Standing at barely five feet tall, Amy was the smallest of the Guardians. However, what she lacked in size she made up for in brain power. Unfortunately, her lack of physical combat skills seemed to have landed her in this situation.

She had to find a way to get out of here. Amy searched her uniform, hoping to find anything that she could use to pick the locks. The fabric was still wet with the blood of her enemies; she couldn't have been knocked out for long. The gray cloth was torn in unseemly ways, revealing an immodest amount of skin. Her boots had been confiscated. Amy ran her hands through her hair, her fingers digging into the intricate braids that were used to keep the strands out of her face during battle. Finally, she found a stray bobby pin that hadn't fallen out. Plucking the pin from her hair, she couldn't stop herself from laughing at her luck and the ignorance of her captors. She bent the bobby pin with her teeth and worked it into the lock of the chains holding her in captivity. It was music to her ears when the sharp click of the lock echoed under her skilled fingers. However, the door opening, revealing two shocked guards and a very amused looking military general, ruined her triumph.

Before Amy could drop the bobby pin, the guards scrambled in and grabbed her by the arms.

"Here I thought I was doing the lady a favor by not locking her inside a cell" His voice didn't sound angry, but rather entertained.

Amy felt a fire burn in her belly. All the pain she was experiencing moments before disappeared and turned into anger. Although most of the battle was still hazy, she wouldn't forget the sound of General Zoisite's voice. His aggressively confident tone was the last thing she heard before her vision and consciousness faded.

Amy wasn't going down this time without a fight. With her free legs, she thrashed out and attempted to kick the idiots holding her. Although they looked dumb, her blows were no match for their large size. One of guards grabbed ahold of her ankle, sweeping her off her feet, while the other slammed her down onto the floor.

Amy growled, "You're going to pay." As guardian of the Queen, she would not stand for being treated like this.

General Zoisite raised an eyebrow at the altercation but didn't move from the doorway. He seemed unfazed by her hostile attitude, almost amused.

"I thought Guardians were supposed to be more lady-like" Shinning emerald eyes looked down at her in a condescending manner, "You're rather unsightly at the moment."

The simple words clearly pronounced the vast difference between the two. She just glared at the blonde general, who appeared to have cleaned up during the time Amy had fallen unconscious. He had changed out of his war clothes and was dressed in a black general's uniform. Unlike Amy, his hair was not matted nor was he bloodstained. His appearance made it clear that they were no longer equals on a battle field. Amy was trapped in Zoisite's territory and he was making sure she knew his place higher up on the totem poll. However, there was a fresh cut marring his otherwise flawless face. Her chest swelled with pride once she remembered she inflicted it.

Her lips arched into a scowl, "I won't be going anywhere with you."

A cat like smile spread across his features like he knew something that she did not. "Not even at your Queen's request?"

Amy's eye's brightened at the mention of her ruler, though her belief was hesitant. Was she alive? Her stomach was in knots.

"You're lying! Where is she?" Even she could hear the desperation in her own voice.

Amy was ready to fire more questions at him, especially about Serenity, but he shushed her. "You'll just have to cooperate and see for yourself."

With a reluctant sigh, she quit struggling in the guard's arms. Zoisite waved his hand impatiently, motioning for the guards to pick her up off the floor. Amy found it futile to fight as they fixed a short chain around her ankles, forcing her to take tiny steps or fall. She chose to ignore the debasement of her rank as they leered while securing her hands behind her back with rope. Instead, she focused on the opportunity of seeing Serenity and getting the both of them out of this situation.

Seeing that she was being released from the room she was held prisoner in, Amy quieted and focused her attention on her surroundings. If there was any way out of this hellhole, she would figure it out. Amy tried to mask her great distaste for the blonde man in front of her as she was led down various winding hallways. The chain between her legs rattled with each step, increasing her irritation. The guards at her sides stopped abruptly before an iron cast door. Amy noted that General Zoisite removed a key from the chain on the belt to open them. He stepped inside and expected her to follow.

Her questions about Queen Serenity were answered when she was brought to a long but narrow room, void of most furniture besides the grandiose throne positioned in the center. Dark gothic inspired chandeliers hung from the ceiling, illuminating the room by candlelight. The shadows from the lighting cast a dreary presence on the room. Seated in the chair, demanding all attention was the King of Earth himself, the powerhouse behind this whole predicament. He did not look as gruesome as Amy thought he would. For one, he was not old and boney, but young and well built. His hair was the color of ink, falling down to meet his eyes blue eyes. A dangerous smile charmed his face.

"You've finally decided to join us." His voice was sickly sweet, like honey.

All at once, the room's occupants turned to look in her direction. Zoisite's arms gripped the ropes that held her wrists together. A gasp escaped Amy's lips when she realized that her comrades were in the room with her, although they were somewhat unrecognizable.

Each girl was also trapped in a similar fashion, with another Earthian general standing behind her.

The leader of the Guardians, Maria, was the first to make eye contact with Amy. The blonde gave her a soft, reassuring smile. Her left arm was covered in bruises and swollen, but despite a seemingly broken arm, she was unharmed. The general behind her was stone cold, with hair to match. His face was unreadable and his stance demanded power. Amy noticed his uniform, and noted that based on his medals, he would be second in command.

Next to this pair was Rina, the fireball of their group. Even locked in chains, she was still moving and pacing with what little room was allowed. Her huffs of hot air could be heard from where Amy was standing on the other side of the room. She was the best looking of the group, with no noticeable harm done to her form. On the other hand, the general besides her was worse for wear. The brunette looked exhausted. The left side of his neck was littered with various burn marks, and one arm was wrapped in a sling. Amy gave Rina an appraising smile.

Although the warriors had been captured, they put up one hell of a fight. The wounds on the enemy generals reminded Amy of their strength and determination. Everything just might turn out all right. They would find a way out of this.

Her thoughts were broken by the sound of the King's voice, "Serenity, come look at your mighty warriors."

His voice was laced with sarcasm, although the cruelty went unnoticed as all the women shifted their attention to the lone blonde that had entered the room from behind the throne.

Her crystal eyes were sullen, and her head down casted. Instead of the powerful ruler that they saw before the battle had begun, the guardians were left with the sad, powerless girl before them. She had definitely taken this capture worse than them all. Serenity's gaze never left the floor; she refused to look at the women who had dedicated their lives to the protection of her own.

At that moment, Amy's heart sank. It wasn't until then that she could confirm the depth of trouble they were in. If these enemies had Serenity, there was nothing any of the guardians wouldn't do to free her. They were all at this monstrous kingdom's mercy. A cloud of failure hung over all of them.

The king looked so content as he sat upon the throne, gazing upon the success of his plan.

"Now that you have seen my side of the bargain, you must fulfill yours, Serenity." His eyes glistened like a child's on Christmas morning; hers were brimming with tears.

"Alright, I'll marry you." Her tone was defeated, but she straightened her back, her stance was still proud, "As long as the guardians are kept alive. If you harm any of them, the deal is off."

Amy tried to push down the bile that was threatening to make its way to her throat. It was the guardian's job to risk their lives for their Queen, not the other way around. Rina released an animal like growl that was heard by everyone in the room. The air became tense.

Maria was the first to speak, "Serenity, that is completely unacceptable. You cannot hand over the Moon Kingdom that easily."

Serenity looked up for the first time, and looked the head guardian straight in the eyes, "They already have our kingdom. This is the only way that the rest of you will live."

Impossible. Could they have really been defeated? How could this happen? All of the women were too shocked to speak. King Daren was basking in his success.

"The second I'm free, I'm going to kill each and everyone of you." Rina screamed, seemingly done with being complacent, "After I burn the face off your handsome little king."

Amy heard Zoisite chuckle at her fury, but the general standing behind Rina did not look as comfortable.

Daren glanced from the queen to the darker haired girl, "I don't believe I said I'd free the Guardians. Just keep them alive. How well off they are is solely based on how well they behave as personal slaves to the generals of the Earth Kingdom."

Slaves. Amy's face visibly paled.

"Personal slaves?!" she gasped in disbelief, "You all are a bunch of dirty, vile, creatures."

Maria stood tall and strong, "None of us would sink low enough to touch any of you."

Rina added to her sentence, her entire face twisted in anger, "Unless it is to kill you."

Amy's face was beat red with embarrassment, her eyes down casted in horror. She hasn't even embraced anyone besides family, let alone been sexually involved with an individual.

"You tricked me!?" Their queen gasped, and turned to slap the king across the face.

The sharp noise reverberated across the entire room. Even from a hundred feet away, Amy could see the swollen mark on the king's cheek. He just glared at the queen and took a strong hold of her wrist.

"Luckily, I don't like striking my wife. However, one of your guardians must pay for your misdemeanor." His crystal eyes scanned the room, looking for the most fragile of his pray. Amy felt her heart skip a beat as his eyes rested upon her,

"General Zoisite, why don't you give Mercury a preview of what the rest of her life is going to be like?" Daren smirked.

_____________________________________________________________

Zoisite couldn't believe everything had gone according to plan. When Daren proposed that they Earth take on the Moon Kingdom, he thought the king was crazy. Queen Serenity and her Guardians ruled over most of the solar system.

Zoisite worked with other generals for months before realizing that maybe the ruler hadn't lost his marbles. Earth wouldn't have to defeat the entire Moon army; they would just have to remove their most valuable players.

Zoisite was tasked with capturing the warrior from Mercury, Amy. Even though the warrior was standing in front of him, Zoisite couldn't believe how small she was. He was shocked that someone so tiny could be responsible for the death of thousands of soldiers.

"General Zoisite, why don't you give Mercury a preview of what the rest of her life is going to be like?" Daren smirked, his eyes resting on the dark haired girl standing in front of him.

Daren's command broke the general from his train of thought. Zoisite understood his intentions. The king wanted to make sure that he could control Serenity's outbursts and the best way to accomplish this would be to go after one of her guardians.

Zoisite straightened his back and kept a stern face. He didn't actually take pleasure in having to perform before the most powerful people in all of the solar system, but if that's what his king ordered. His grip on Amy's chains tightened as he felt the smaller girl instantly put away. The king's order wasn't exactly specific; Zoisite would have to think of something that wouldn't disappoint.

The guardian's attention was focused completely on the king. "Don't touch me." Her voice was quiet, but lethal sounding.

The rest of the girls fought restlessly and the generals were having trouble keeping their tight grips over their chains. The king motioned more of the guards into the room, just in case. This was not going to go over well with the female warriors.

"Stop all this hassling, Mercury, Kneel and take the punishment." The king urged on, tired of the slow pace of which she was moving at. "Unless you want your Queen to."

Amy dropped to her knees instantly, without any further hesitation. Zoisite knew he wouldn't need to keep grip on the rope. Amy would stay in position for as long as required, as long as her queen's health was at stake. She was kneeling, head bowed, facing the king. Though, she was not in proper position for this type of punishment. It was a well-known rumor that the guardian was the most intelligent female in the galaxy, though she had no experience in carnal knowledge. Taking her virginity would definitely serve as a message, but the general did not want to do that yet, not here.

"You won't be receiving a beating, Mercury. Turn to kneel in front of me." Zoisite spoke loudly, enough for all the girls to hear.

As Amy adjusted her position, Zoisite could see the confused expression on her face. Her innocent mind couldn't grasp what was to come. His hands weaved their way through her locks, making a tight grip so that she couldn't pull away. Amy winced, as he urged her to come closer until her head was inches from his pelvis.

A shudder rippled down her spine. Zoisite looked down at the warrior on her knees in front him. Covered in bruises, dirt, and torn clothing, she was still gorgeous. She was nothing like the females on Earth. Her dark hair reached down past her shoulders, hiding her big blue eyes. The rips in her uniform exposed her tight stomach and toned legs. The brightest female in the galaxy was shacked powerless before him. Zoisite was instantly hard at the thought. His gaze shifted to his king, looking for a conformation of if this was what he had in mind. He received a court nod of approval.

All eyes were rested on him, his fellow warriors with approval and the guardians with disgust. He could hear their furious comments and insults from the other side of the room. From the back of the room, the guards were snickering and laughing, He'd have to have them taken care of later. Mercury refused to look up at him, and that would not do. Giving a sharp tug to her hair, he forced her to meet his eyes. Her sapphire orbs were rimmed with tears, and her face blushing with embarrassment. She still tried to shift the gaze away from the tent that formed in his uniform pants.

He spoke in a lower voice, but the entire room was able to hear. "Unzip my pants and take me into your mouth. The punishment is over once I finish down your throat."

Her face turned an even darker shade of red, the blush spreading down her neck and to the tops of her breast. Her teeth sunk deeper down onto her quivering lower lip. The rest of her body remained still as a statue.

Zoisites voice was harsher, but quieter. Meant only for her. "The faster you finish me, the faster it will be over. Now, begin." He gave her another sharp tug.

Her fingers hesitantly made their way to his pants, fumbling her way with the buttons and cloth. Within seconds, though it felt like hours to Zoisite, his member was free of restrictions and presented to her view. The hard shaft sprang forth, the tip inches from her delicate lips. Amy gasped, her eyes growing wide.

"And don't you dare bite."

He was hard and eager for the feeling of those soft lips around his cock. Without waiting a moment longer, he pulled her head to meet the distance and rammed his length down her throat. Her hands struggled behind her back as she fought to remove the foreign object but he held her head down till he heard her gag. Her throat contracted in a series of spasms around his hard shaft. The second his grip would allow, she pulled her mouth away and gasped for air. Tears were now freely running down her cheeks, from a mixture of shame and embarrassment. Her gaze once again returned to the floor. He repeated this a few more times until she was coughing mess, saliva dripping from her lips.

"Please stop." She gasped once he allowed her room for air. Her voice was almost a whisper; no one else in the room heard it. "I've never done any of this before. Beat me instead. Please."

Incapable
Incapable
32 Followers
12