Power Plays Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked back up at Julie, trying to be dignified while flat on my back. "I know, I know. I don't have to do anything I don't want to do. I don't want to let you go. So you stay, Julie. If that means Danny has to come over here and join us, then fine." I glanced over at the excited and frustrated man again. He really was a good looking handsome man, with a sexy body and a gorgeous face. Enjoying his girlfriend with him would not be a chore. "Danny, come on and join in the fun. But don't you dare stick your dick in me. Other than that rule, I don't care." I enjoyed penetration, and adored being fucked hard with a dildo or a strap-on, but I'd be damned if I'd ever let a man fuck me again; Julie or no Julie.

That was all the prompting Danny needed. He quickly stripped out of his shorts and strode across the room. My eyes bugged out a little. He really was packing! I looked back up at Julie, seeing my friend's face full of love and desire for her boyfriend. The two met over my head and kissed, and my view of Julie's center now included Danny's rather large cock.

Not really wanting to look at that, I reached up and tugged on Julie's hips. Having done this before, I knew what positions the three of us could do that would bring us all pleasure.

"Kneel down here, Jules," I asked.

Julie did as requested, kneeling down over my face and spreading her knees wider to bring her pussy into contact with my mouth. Meanwhile, Julie was at just the right height to bring Danny some oral pleasure as well.

I began feeding off of Julie again, enjoying once again the sweet flavors. I glanced up now and then to watch Julie as she gave what must have been the blow job of the century, judging by the grunts and groans coming from Danny.

Apparently, our show had been pretty stimulating, for Danny was coming in no time at all. I watched, fascinated as Julie swallowed Danny's fluids. It had been so fast that Julie wasn't even close to orgasm yet. Damn, I wasn't quite done with her pussy yet.

Danny solved that problem for me. "Turn around Jules," he said in the blonde's ear. Julie did so, switching her position so that she was still kneeling over my face, but was facing down my body. I continued my blissed out tonguing, not really caring what else was going on.

I tensed up as I felt the hands on my thighs. I couldn't see because of Julie's position sitting on my face, but I knew it was Danny touching my legs. I had a quick moment of indecision; but when I felt the warm breath wafting across my hot pussy I didn't care who touched me, as long as someone did.

"Watch me make her cum," I heard Danny said to Julie. Julie just moaned in response.

I continued to lick Julie's pussy, but now I felt my own pussy receiving the same treatment. Julie's sexy little dance, and the pure pleasure of eating the blonde out had transported me to a realm of ultimate pleasure. Lost in the haze, I forgot who or what I was...this erotic three-way oral sex was perfect, and I didn't want it to stop. As Julie had come once already, I knew I would have a good while with her wet pussy before she would get off again. And I didn't care if Danny was a man; I wanted to get off and this would certainly do it. Danny tongued my pussy with finesse, and I found myself flying closer and closer to that peak, slowly building higher and higher. I began lifting my hips, thrusting myself against the mouth that was bringing me this pleasure. Julie was doing the same, grinding her hips down on my face which by now was covered in her juices. My moaning against Julie's pussy got more strident.

"Danny, Danny...stop. I want to do it. Let me finish her off" Julie said. The hot tongue was suddenly removed from my clit, and I cried out in protest. At the same time, Julie lifted herself off of me, and I groaned again, having lost both of the good things I had going.

"Not to worry, Claire-bear," Julie said with a chuckle. "We'll get you off."

I watched as Julie knelt and settled herself between my legs. I spread my thighs further, rising up on my elbows and lifting my head to watch my best friend taste another woman for the first time. Julie dropped her head, her tongue coming out to tentatively run up my wet slit. I groaned at that light butterfly touch. Julie paused, pondering the new flavor, and with a smile, dipped her head again to really give me a good licking.

Ah...that was good. Danny was good, but a man could never quite get the same feeling as a woman. Julie's lips were soft, her licks and nips were gentle and sweet. I held myself back, not wanting this experience to be over too soon. I watched in complete ecstasy as Julie ate me out, moaning softly every so often. Julie would glance up into my eyes once in a while, and the lust on Julie's face was plain to see.

Danny, now recovered from Julie's blow job, settled himself behind Julie on his knees. The blonde obligingly lifted her hips, knowing what her lover had planned. I got to watch Danny fucking Julie from behind as the little woman continued to suck on my clit. Danny plunged in, and Julie groaned against my lips. The thrusting of Danny's hips caused her head to move, adding even more friction to my sensitive clit. Every moan Julie gave vibrated its way through my pussy, and the pure erotic voyeurism of watching Danny fuck Julie was too much for me.

I began that slow/fast climb again, my breath hitching in and out of my lungs in time with each thrust of Danny's hips. I locked eyes with Danny, the lust flowing between us as we recognized the mutual pleasure we were receiving from the woman in between us. Sensing the quickening of the mood, Julie re-doubled her efforts, quickly sending me over the edge. The release crashed over me like a thundering wave, knocking me senseless as I cried out to the ceiling, my neck taut with the tension. My hand fisted in Julie's short hair of its own volition, keeping the woman's mouth glued to my throbbing pussy.

My orgasm, combined with the thorough fucking from Danny sent Julie over the edge. Julie's cries and groans were muffled against my wet slit, which still throbbed with my ebbing orgasm. I could easily imagine how tight Julie's pussy was getting as it began clenching around Danny's cock. On cue, just as Julie was peaking, Danny began thrusting in earnest, his eyes closing as he fucked her for all he was worth. Julie's tongue was motionless against my pussy as the orgasm hit her hard, but she kept her face against me as she came, muffling her cries in my wet flesh. I floated down from total ecstasy watching my two dearest friends share a beautiful release together.

The three of us collapsed, lying across the soft white blanket...As the night passed on into morning, the three of us would continue to please each other in varying positions and ways...

*****

I snapped out of my reverie, shaking my head at myself getting lost in that old memory. Though Julie and Danny had never invited me into their bed again, there was never any awkwardness between us. It was one night of erotic fantasy and exploration. Our friendship had remained intact, and had grown stronger. I was Julie's maid of honor when she married Danny, and Julie was still my best friend to this day. I never once regretted introducing Julie to making love with another woman. And to my knowledge, Julie and Danny never had a three way with anybody else.

Finishing my wine, I made a snap a decision. Even if I didn't want to go to O'Malley's, I could still go out. The local straight meat market was out, but I wouldn't mind relaxing with a stiff drink at the lesbian bar.

An hour later, I was refreshed and redressed, heading out the door for Fatale's. I entered the smoky bar, standing for a moment to let my eyes adjust to the darkened interior. Fatale's (as in femme fatale) was elegantly appointed, with deep plush carpeting, high-backed deep booths, and dim soft lighting around the room. It was a quiet, chic bar. A chic chick bar, I thought, the old joke making me smile. This place always reminded me of one of the fashionable joints from the old black-and-white movies; fedoras and lace fans, whiskey and scotch, ladies with a long cigarette holder in one hand and a Derringer pistol in the other.

Of course, it was just a gay bar, but it had been done with taste and an eye for the dramatic. The décor and the dress code kept out the drunks and the low-life's, and the low profile of the place kept the curious and the lookie-loo's away. It was a great place for a lesbian to hang with comfort. This was my scene.

The place was about ¾ full, and I looked around for a good spot to sit and people watch. I finally decided to sit at the long bar that ran the length of the room, but chose a seat near the end, where I could see most of the room. I slid into a high stool, glancing over and smiling at the pretty brunette in the next seat. The brunette smiled back quickly, but turned her gaze back to her drink. Fine with me, I thought. I wasn't really in the mood for petty conversation anyways.

The bartender made her way down, and I ordered a vodka tonic with lime. As I slowly sipped my cocktail, my gaze wandered around the room. After awhile finding nothing of interest to capture my attention, I turned my eyes forward and looked into the mirror behind the bar.

My eyes met the brunette's eyes in the mirror. Again, we both smiled, acknowledging one another. Something about the brunette was familiar, but no way was I going to try the old 'haven't I met you before' line. I settled for "Hi."

"Good evening," the woman said. Her throaty voice fit the ambiance of the bar perfectly, sounding like honey-soaked whiskey and sex. I looked a bit harder at her in the mirror.

She seemed older than me, maybe in her mid to late thirties, though she could possibly pass for younger than that. Her long stick straight dark brown hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, which accented the sharp cheekbones and high forehead. Her mouth was small, but perfectly formed, and her chin was pointed and strong. Her eyes were a soft mossy green, which contrasted well with the deep tan of her skin. Overall, she had a very arresting face; strong, confident, and aggressively female. I fancied something of Native American genetics in the woman's face, but of course had no way to tell for sure. As the woman was seated there was no way to judge her height, but I got the overall sense of a shorter woman, slim and straight. I found her face to be interesting, not quite beautiful, but holding some quality that made it nearly so.

"I'm Claire, Claire Manning," I said, holding out my hand. I smiled warmly, much more open to conversation and possibly flirtation then I had been before.

"Madison, nice to meet you," the brunette said, shaking my hand briefly. The strength in Madison's grip was surprising, coming from such a slight petite woman. I thought it odd that Madison didn't include her last name in the introduction, but shrugged it off.

I watched as Madison flicked her eyes down and up my body, just as I had done a moment before to her. When Madison's eyes reconnected with mine, there was a light of appreciation in them. I felt that frission in my gut that told me I had just been measured, appraised, and found desirable. A slow smile curved Madison's small mouth. Her eyes were lit with interest as she leaned over to me and whispered laughingly, "Come here often?"

I laughed. "Often enough to know you don't," I responded. Our eyes did a quick tango together. We acknowledged the attraction between us, the quick ignition of chemistry, accepted the other, and agreed to continue the flirtation to see where it would lead. It was volumes of conversation, held in complete silence and only with the eyes. Honey colored eyes danced with moss green ones, a question asked and answered.

"True," Madison said. "I don't go out very often. For some reason tonight, I wanted a hard drink and some company. Looks like maybe I have found both." As she said this, she looked meaningfully at me.

I, not one to shy away from a challenge, smiled intimately back at her. "Perhaps you have."

We continued to talk in low voices. Though the words we actually exchanged were banal chatter, there was an underlying sexual tension between every sentence. I knew that Madison wanted me, and I was more than happy to oblige her. Madison knew that I wanted her, and Madison seemed willing to oblige as well. I hadn't been this attracted to another woman in a very long time. One night stands were not really my style, but I was willing to forgo all the formalities and get this extremely hot woman in my bed.

"Suzy, can we get another round here please? On my tab?" Madison called out to the bartender. Turning back to me, she asked "Would you like another vodka? Or something a bit more smooth?" She lifted her tumbler of amber colored bourbon to indicate.

"Whatever you feel like buying me," I answered. Madison smiled, lifting one eyebrow. "Indeed. You do seem rather accommodating this evening." Her eyes questioned just how accommodating I could be.

"I can be really nice when I want to be," I spoke softly, looking at the attractive older woman through lowered lashes. Madison merely arched both eyebrows, impressed with my forthrightness.

The brunette turned to modify the order to Suzy, and Madison's subtle perfume wafted around me at her movement, snaking around me and plucking insidiously at my libido.

Excitement danced along my spine. Though I did not come here looking for a hook up, I was not going to walk away from one that presented itself so nicely. Madison was forcefully hot, and I could care less how old or young she was.

Madison held herself like a supremely confident woman, used to getting her way and brooking no arguments. She was obviously well-educated, probably rich or something of the sort, judging by her expensive taste in clothes and alcohol. Her exotic face held my attention, and her deliberate graceful movements were enchanting. Over everything else Madison exhibited, primal power seemed to radiate from her. I responded to that kind of magnetism.

Our fresh drinks arrived, and I clinked my glass with Madison's, saying "Here's to new friends." Madison smiled that small seductive smile, lifting her glass in tribute for a moment before taking a long slow sip, never taking her warm green eyes off me the whole while. I watched her with desire written all over my face.

Suzy came back down the bar, and engaged Madison in some sort of conversation. I tuned it out, partly because I couldn't look at anything other than Madison's stunning face, but also because Madison had discreetly moved her hand from her own lap onto my thigh. As Madison talked to Suzy about the weather or something, the brunette was slowly stroking her small strong fingers up and down the soft flesh of my leg left exposed by my skirt. Shivers of pleasure ran up and down my leg, through the rest of my body and straight to my clit. My breath caught in my throat as the sensations were much more powerful than I had felt in a long time.

Suzy eventually walked away, but Madison didn't turn back to me. The older woman kept her face turned towards the other side of the bar, idly twirling her tumbler around and seeming for all the world like nothing was happening. Meanwhile, her left hand was playing havoc with my skin. Madison slowly stroked the smooth flesh under her fingers, from the kneecap up as far as my skirt mid-thigh. I continued to sit quietly, trying not to give anything way to the rest of the bar patrons, but I felt Madison knew what she was doing to me. Each time her hand came to the boundary of my skirt, the skirt was pushed a little bit higher, exposing more skin. When the skirt had risen as far as it would go without me lifting my ass up out of the seat, Madison merely changed tactics, sliding her hand down in between my legs, gently cupping the inside of my thigh. I leaned over and took a shaky drink of the bourbon, feeling the warm burn all the way down to my gut where it met the slow burn Madison had lit in my abdomen. Madison continued stroking my leg, now merely twisting her wrist back and forth. I very slowly parted my thighs, allowing Madison deeper access between my legs.

Suddenly, Madison's fingertips brushed gently against the outside lips of my pussy, and the exquisite touch drove me mad. I abruptly clamped my thighs together, trapping Madison's hand between them.

Madison finally turned her face to me, appraising me with a look of seductive satisfaction, and in appreciation of the fact that I wasn't wearing underwear. "Something the matter, my dear?" Madison asked as she wiggled her fingers slightly.

"I need to excuse myself for a moment." I rasped out, nodding towards the bathroom. Madison smiled knowingly, and slowly removed her hand from my crotch.

"When I come back," I continued, "Would you like to leave?" I forced myself to keep eye contact with Madison, though I felt completely overwhelmed by the other woman's chemistry.

"Very much," Madison responded, watching me over the rim of her glass.

I slid out of the stool, and headed on shaky legs towards the ladies room. Once in the privacy of the bathroom, I let out a shaky breath, closing my eyes and trying to get a hold on myself. Madison was intoxicating, powerful. I was completely caught up in the woman's game of seduction, and was very willing to play. I walked across the room, turned on the cold water faucet, and ran my wrists under the bracing water. I tried desperately to calm my libido down, but had a feeling that nothing would stop it until I had Madison. Closing my eyes again, I thought of Madison's warm brown skin, strong hands, and exotic face. I imagined the way that sexy smoky voice would sound saying intimate dirty things in my ear while Madison's fingers did intimate dirty things to my body. I was well caught up in a little fantasy when I heard the bathroom door open.

I looked up into the mirror and saw Madison making her way through the doorway. She caught my eye in the mirror, then turned and locked the bathroom door without a word. When she turned back around, I had also turned, and we stood facing each other across the room.

"What are you doing?" I asked quietly.

"What I want to. I decided not to wait. I do not think you will object" Madison said. "Turn back around" she commanded, undeniable authority in her voice.

I complied. I knew now that the power that Madison exuded was real power. Madison had a bit of the dominatrix in her. This only served to excite me even more. This whole thing was entirely out of my comfort zone, which made it more taboo, more sensual. At this point, I would probably lick Madison's shoes if the woman told me to in that smoky voice.

Madison stepped up behind me, watching me in the mirror. Standing, Madison was the same height as me, at least in the heels the woman was wearing. Keeping her eyes locked on me, Madison raised her slim hand and brushed my red hair away from my neck. Stepping in even closer, she slid her brown arms through mine, reaching up and cupping a breast in each hand. At the same time, her tongue slid out of her pert mouth and snaked a wet trail up my neck to just below the sensitive shell of my ear. My breath jerked in and out of my lungs, causing my breasts to quiver in Madison's hands. I stood absolutely still, determined to let Madison have her way. My eyes drifted closed, and a tiny moan of pleasure whimpered in my throat. Madison smiled in victory, feeling the surrender that I offered. She bared her teeth and nipped lightly along the line of my neck, massaging my breasts through my silk blouse. As Madison danced her firm tongue up to my ear, her sure fingers found and began undoing the buttons along the front of my blouse. I still didn't move, sure that I would break the spell of seduction if I did. Madison pulled my shirt open, and grasped the top edges of my lacy bra, pulling it down and exposing my nipples. As her strong hands once again cupped my breasts, she licked her way back down my neck, nosing aside the silk blouse and kissing along my shoulder. God, I thought, she can't mean to fuck me in the bathroom. I opened my eyes and looked at Madison in the mirror. Madison met my gaze levelly. "Madison, really, I think we should get..." My words were cut off as Madison released one breast and cupped her hand over my mouth.