Power Plays Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers

Your eyes closed tight as you moaned loudly and coated Bob's fingers with your cum. "OH my God yes!" you moaned grasping Bob's wrist tightly and pulling his hand deeper into you.

No one else said a word, they just sat and watched. Without missing a beat you slid Bob's finger out of your pussy and brought it to your mouth. Knowing that each of them was watching you made a show of licking and sucking Bob's fingers clean. Even Bob remained speechless during the whole thing.

"Thank you Sir." You said confidently as you returned Bob's hand to the table. "Anyone else want their chip bowl refilled?" All three men eagerly said yes causing you to giggle as you approached Pete.

Standing between Pete and Bob the anticipation of being touched again builds quickly. This time your legs are spread a little wider and you lean back on Bob's shoulder for support as Pete's hand moves between your legs. Pete begins to move his finger slowly in and out of your pussy. His pace, like his rubbing earlier, only adds to your frustration. Grasping his wrist tightly with your hand and riding his finger you soon orgasm again. Pete is somewhat shorter then Bob so you decide to drop to your knees to suck his finger. The extra show of submission is met with approval as the guys let out a collective "ohhhhh".

Even though you are still repulsed by the stout Tony you still welcome his touch. Being more forward then the rest Tony used his right hand to push up the front of your skirt while slipping two pudgy fingers into your pussy. Tony's fingers moved in and out quickly as he used his thumb to rub your clit quickly. You had to lean back on Pete to keep from falling over completely as Tony's fingers drove you quickly to orgasm. No sooner had Tony slid his fingers inside you and began to rub your clit were you moving your hips back and forth and moaning loudly. After only a minute you came all over Tony's fingers and hand. Taking his left hand you began to suck the fingers he had pressed deeply inside you while you watched him lick his other hand.

With your step even more unsteady then before you proceeded to Greg. Greg slipped one long finger deep inside you and used his thumb on the same hand to press against your clit. With his free hand Greg reached up and began to squeeze your breasts through the ultra thin material of your bra while you rode his fingers to another orgasm. Before getting the opportunity to suck his fingers dry Greg inserted them into his own mouth.

"You taste like heaven sweetie." He said extracting his fingers slowly from his mouth.

"Thank you Sir." Was your quiet reply before moving to your Master.

He was smiling deeply at the display you put on and stood to meet you. Half expecting to give him a blow job he stopped you before you could get onto your knees. Pulling you closely to his body he turned the two of you so you were facing away from the table. The skirt you had on was now around your waist and the men got a lovely view of your now bare ass. His reaching down and squeezing it only added to their excitement.

"I think the boys had something else in mind tonight slut." He whispered in your ear before slowly pushing you onto the table. Lying on your back and looking at the men standing around you it was tough not to be frightened. No matter what fear you had it paled in comparison to the sexual excitement coursing through your body. "Show the boys how a woman pleases herself."

"Yes Sir." Was your simple reply. Closing your eyes and sliding your left hand around the back of your left leg you slowly inserted two fingers into your dripping pussy. Quickly your right hand moved down and began to slowly rub your clit with your middle finger. Rubbing yourself slowly building your climax your excitement builds as you begin to feel other hands on your body. Soon your bra is unclasped and your breasts are the target of excited hands, hands that squeeze your breasts and tug your nipples. Other hands have lifted your legs and are removing your shoes, much to the delight of your aching feet, and your stockings. Placing your bare feet firmly on the table and lifting your ass off of it you moan loudly in a massive orgasm.

Your entire body is throbbing through one aftershock after another as you feel 5 pairs of hands gently lift you off the table. If it weren't for your view of the 5 fully dressed men carrying you it would be as if you were floating. After stopping they slowly lower you onto what you can only imagine is a small ottoman. The ottoman is just large enough to hold you from your shoulders to just above your butt. Slowly you slip off the small skirt and bra before lowering your feet to the floor and lifting your head you watch as the men disrobe. Each of them stares at your naked body while they remove their clothing.

He walks over and kneels down by your ear. "You're doing a wonderful job slut," he says in a well meant praise, "make them happy now and you will make me very happy." With that he kisses you deeply showing you the first real indication of his desire for you as more then a sex toy. For some reason his calling you 'slut' this time actually made you feel warm and happy. While other women would feel the term as an insult his calling you a slut had the opposite effect. It excited you to be called a slut by him and it made you want to please him all the more.

The feeling of a cock between your pussy lips breaks the tender moment. Trying to lift your head he holds it in place with his kiss. His mouth and the view into his eyes is soon replaced with another cock. You feel your legs being lifted onto the shoulders of the man kneeling between them and his cock begin to move deep inside you. Opening your mouth to gasp as he presses it deep inside the other cock in front of your face is slipped between your lips. Seeing only the legs and feet of the man kneeling at your head you have no idea who is doing what to you. Soon you feel your hands moving and being wrapped around two additional cocks. Finally a rhythm is established and the men pushing their cocks into you work them in and out. As one goes in the other goes out. The angle of your mouth and neck make it easier for the man kneeling by your head to push his cock deep inside your throat while the other man holds your legs tightly and thrusts harder.

From the grunts of the man between your legs you imagine it's Tony. It probably is him as his cock is short and fat like his fingers. The cock in your mouth could belong to anyone but the sounds of him moaning make you believe its Greg. His cock is slim, but not to slim, and probably 6" long. While it pushes into your throat it isn't far enough to be terribly uncomfortable. At least not as uncomfortable as the one in your right hand will be! The one in your right hand has to be 8" long and is almost as fat as Tony's. It's difficult to wrap your fingers all the way around it and the thought of it penetrating you sends chills down your spine. Soon Tony's cock swells stretching your pussy as it does. Pushing his cock as deeply as he can he quickly pulls it out and rubs it up and down on your clit causing you to moan around the cock in your mouth.

Suddenly you feel the warm splotches of cum landing on your chest and abdomen. No sooner then the last pulses of Tony's cum covers your skin does Greg pull his cock out of your mouth. His balls rub against your lips as he covers your breasts and neck. Sticking out your tongue you lick his balls as he continues to pump his cum onto your body.

Without a moment to catch your breath another cock begins to rub itself against your pussy and easily inside you. This was the one in your left hand which is at least 7" but not as thick as Tony. The big member in your pussy has you moaning loudly as the monster cock approaches your face. Taking the tip into your mouth you do what you can to try to please him. Your hands wrap around the two moist cocks that had once filled you. Slowly you work to rub them back to life while the cock in your mouth moves slowly deeper. Your gagged moans are suffocated by it. Your jaw aches as he pumps the head and part of the shaft in and out of your mouth. The cock pounding your pussy relentlessly has your head spinning as you cover it with your own orgasm. Soon it is pulled out of you quickly and the warmth of his cum covers your flesh. Before you can get the one in your mouth to cum it is replaced with the semi hard cock that started in your pussy. The feeling and taste of this cock pushes your senses to the brink.

Once again the two of them work a perfect pace filling and emptying you at the same time. It takes both of them longer to cum this time and soon your pussy aches as well. You try desperately to rub the monster in your left hand to cum before he puts that beast inside you. Suddenly the cock in your pussy is once again coating your torso with its hot juice. No sooner then he finishes and the one in your mouth does the same.

You try to brace yourself for what is to come. His hands move to your ankles and then to your thighs. Pulling your thighs into him he coats the head of his cock with your wetness. No one has returned to put a cock in your mouth and the two that would be in your hands are not there either. Everyone has stood back waiting for this. Too afraid to lift your head you leave it leaning back over the ottoman as he pushes the head inside you. The head and ridge behind it stretch your aching pussy and you moan deeply as he works it in and out. Obviously he is aware that he has a large cock and is slowly working it in and out of your pussy. With another slow push he slides several more inches inside you. Your hands reach out and clench the bottom of the ottoman tightly turning your knuckles white. No wonder no one wanted their cocks in your hands.

Several more inches are pressed in with the next slow push and even now you can feel a massive orgasm building. With his next slow thrust he enters you completely, the head of his cock pushing against the top of your pussy while the thick shaft stretches your tight opening. You want to cry out but you can not manage to inhale deep enough to even moan.

With his hands on your thighs he begins to slide in and out of your pussy quicker. The long strokes fill your pussy more then you could ever imagine. Your hands move to your cum coated breasts and rub and squeeze them playing with your aching nipples despite the soreness. His pace increases again and the sound of his balls slapping your ass fill the room. Suddenly he appears in front of you and kneels nearby.

"Tell him what you want slut," He hisses in your ear, "Tell them all who you are and what you want!" Your body feeds off the massive cock inside you and tenses for a massive orgasm.

"OH MY FUCKING GOOOOOOOOD!" You cry out as your pussy explodes around his massive member. Cum shoots from your body in a major orgasm covering his balls and legs as your body bucks wildly on the ottoman. "FUCK ME! Harder! HARDER!" You scream to the hoots and hollers of the other men. Lifting you head you look into the eyes of Bob and watch his well chiseled body ram his cock into you harder. The pain and discomfort pale in comparison to the amazing feeling of having your pussy filled by him.

"Tell Bob what you are slut." He whispers in your ear.

"Bob fuck me!" you start knowing the only thing he wants is for you to completely debase yourself in front of everyone. "Fuck me like the slut I am Bob! Fuck me hard and fast with that fat cock of yours! Fuck meeeeeeee!" you cry out. Looking around the room as you cry out you watch the men approach you with their cocks in their hands. Each one strokes their hard cock and stands near your writhing body as Bob buries his cock deep inside you. The swelling of his cock causes you to cry out loudly as the combination of pain and ecstasy is almost unbearable. The last thing you see before blacking out is 5 cumming cocks covering your entire body.

When you come too everyone is gone except for him. Your entire body aches and your head is still spinning. Trying to sit up he puts his hand on your shoulder and stops you. Without a word he scoops you up in his arms and carries you upstairs to a running shower. Catching a glimpse of yourself in the mirror you are quite a site. Not only is your abdomen and breasts covered with cum but there is also some on your neck, face and in your hair.

The warm water runs over your body as you lean against the shower wall unable to do much else. He steps into the shower and gently washes your still burning flesh. You barely notice the water being shut off and him carefully drying you. Back in his arms again you are carried to a large bed with satin sheets. The oversized pillows and soft mattress embrace your aching body.

"Tomorrow," He whispers as he kisses your forehead, "I'll go to your place and pick up your stuff. You'll be staying here from now on my beautiful slut." Drifting off to sleep you wonder why you are not more concerned about moving into his house. Maybe you just enjoy being his slut.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
136 Followers
12