Power Plays Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh YES!" Alayna grunted driving her cock into Janice as hard and as fast as she could. "I'm gonna cum AGAAIINNNN!"

"MMMM cum with meeee!" Janice screamed grabbing Alayna's side with her left hand.

"OHHHHH NOW!!!!" Alayna screamed tensing all of her muscles in her body.

Alayna stood on her toes and pulled Janice to her with both hands as she pushed her cock as deep as she could inside her. Janice's head bent back and her body arched towards Alayna.

"OH GOD!" Janice screamed with her mouth and eyes wide open. "I'M CUMMING!"

Both women came at the same time pouring cum from their bodies. Alayna's splashed off the inside of the strapon harness spraying on her and Janice's thighs. Janice squirted cum from her clitoris which covered Alayna's legs and John took pictures of it all.

Finally Janice turned down the controller slides allowing Alayna to relax. Alayna released Janice's hair and braced her hands on her back. She was exhausted both physically and mentally. It took several minutes until she felt steady enough on her feet to move away from Janice. Alayna stepped back watching her glistening cock slip from Janice's pussy before stepping next to her. Alayna collapsed on the bench next to Janice still breathing heavily. It took Janice several minutes before she could move as well. When she finally did she turned her body to Alayna's and wrapped her arms around her shoulders. Alayna and Janice slid down the back of the bench until Janice lay on top of Alayna's body.

"You were amazing." Janice whispered in Alayna's ear. "No other woman has ever done that to me."

"Thank you, Mistress," Alayna replied breathlessly. She was too tired to blush.

John allowed the two women to sleep for most of the voyage home. Neither one of them moved from their cuddled position on the bench. He was almost sure he could see a slight smile on both of their faces as they sailed on.

An hour later, the women woke. They moved slowly and sat closely together as they composed themselves.

"I have some wonderful pictures," John said handing each of them both a bottle of cold water, "Of the two of you."

"I'd love to see them." Alayna replied sipping.

"Me too," Janice said drinking as well, "But first you and I should really take care of John."

"Oh," Alayna said shocked she hadn't thought of it, "I agree! He was very helpful earlier."

"I know," Janice replied, "He gave you all my little secrets didn't he?"

John sat back and smiled as he looked at the two naked women. He could tell what Janice had in mind and slowly untied the top of his board shorts.

"Punish me or reward me," John said pulling his shorts down over his hips, "Either way it's all the same in the end."

John kicked off his shorts and reclined on the bench behind the sailboats wheel looking at the two women. He watched as Janice turned her head and whispered in Alayna's ear. Both women smiled and stood up. They walked towards John holding hands and positioned themselves on either side of John's outstretched legs. His cock continued to grow as they knelt on either side of him.

Their four hands grasped his cock and balls causing John to grin and lean his head back. John's 10" cock was fully erect before their two tongues began flicking his fat head. They moved like synchronized swimmers over his cock licking their way up and down his shaft as they massaged his balls. While neither one of them could take his full length into their mouths, the two of their mouths on his cock more than made up for it. John enjoyed the feeling of their breasts rubbing against his legs as well and soon he was close to cumming.

"Now for the big question," John groaned, "Who's going to get the first shot?"

"Don't worry." Janice said licking her way up his shaft.

"Yeah, we have that all worked out." Alayna answered swirling her tongue around John's purple head.

They could feel John's cock swelling in their hands. Both women leaned back and stroked his cock with one hand each.

"I'm going to cum!" John said looking desperately at the two women. "I can't hold it any longer!"

"Go ahead darling." Janice said slipping a finger under John's balls and tickling his asshole.

John groaned loudly. Alayna watched in amazement as the first thick jets of off white cum shot out the tip of his cock, landing on his hairless abdomen. More jets followed, each one decreasing in intensity until the last few dribbled down his cock and over her fingers.

Janice leaned forward and licked a pool of cum from John's abdomen. Alayna immediately did the same. The two women licked John's abdomen clean before turning to his cock. They licked each others fingers and his shaft working their way slowly upwards to the sensitive tip. Their tongues mixed together as they slowly cleaned his thick shaft. John grabbed the camera again taking pictures of the two women with their cum-covered tongues on his cock. Alayna and Janice took turns sucking the head until they were sure they had gotten every last drop.

"You have some on your chin." Janice said to Alayna.

"So do you Mistress." Alayna giggled.

The two women leaned forward and carefully licked and sucked John's cum from around each other's mouths until they ended up in another deep kiss. John grinned and took several more pictures of the kissing women before finally setting the camera aside.

"Well it looks like you two need another shower." John said leaning forward. "Why don't you go first my dear," He said kissing Janice softly, "and Alayna can keep me company." John turned and kissed Alayna softly as well tasting himself on both of the women's lips.

"Sounds good to me." Janice said rising to her feet and walking towards the cabin. "You two behave up here without me." Janice chuckled and bounced down the stairs into the cabin area.

Alayna slid onto the bench seat near John and sat facing him. When she moved, her arm bumped the strapon still jutting out from her lower abdomen. Alayna tried to sit comfortably with the strapon sticking out between her legs and the two inserts still in her lower body.

"Did you enjoy using that?" John asked seeing Alayna momentarily looking down at it.

"Yes I did," Alayna said unable to contain her excitement, "I've never done anything like that before."

"Well you were a natural with it," John said taking her left hand in his, "I've never seen Janice orgasm with any other woman as intensely as she did with you today."

"I did have a bit of coaching," Alayna smirked, "Thank you for that."

"Of course my dear," John replied sincerely, "This is really only enjoyable if everyone benefits."

Alayna nodded quietly.

"I know your time last week was not something you enjoyed but I'm hoping you're enjoying your time with us." John had the concerned tone of a parent again.

"I really am Master," Alayna replied, "I have never had an open conversation about sex with anyone like we did yesterday. It was just nothing I ever had the chance, or felt the need, to do. You have no idea how much I appreciate it."

"We should have done it sooner," John said struck by Alayna's openness, "To see what your limits were before we began, and I do feel bad about that, but it's something you should get used to doing."

"I will Master," Alayna replied feeling her eyes water, "It's hard to say but I get so many different feelings when I'm with members like you."

"What do you mean?" John asked touching Alayna's thigh to comfort her. "And please, for right now call me John."

"Thank you John. Sometimes I feel like I'm just a piece of meat," Alayna explained, "Like when Janice and you were discussing my ass in the driveway as if I wasn't there. Other times I feel this amazing connection like I'm truly cherished like right now and yesterday afternoon. It's very weird for me to feel both. Or is it?"

"That will happen quite often," John explained softly, "With some people you will not feel any connection. They will see you as a piece of meat, there to satisfy their needs. In other cases you will find that while it starts out, like it did with us, with you being there for entertainment that there is also genuine concern for you. Janice was once in your position, she can certainly tell you that in most cases you will feel the caring side of the members. People who will only use you are few and far between. Normally they are not allowed to remain." John took Alayna's hand in both of his and held them firmly. "We have a wonderful community and don't want one or two people to detract from it." He looked deeply into her eyes and continued. "I hope you truly understand and believe that."

"I do," Alayna said wiping a tear from her eye, "I really do believe it John. Thank you."

Alayna leaned forward and hugged John tightly. They both giggled when her strapon bumped into his cock but continued to hug.

"Am I interrupting?" Janice said as she came up the stairs.

"Not at all," John said looking over at Janice but not releasing his hug on Alayna, "Why don't you join us?"

Janice walked over and leaned into the hug. She was quickly pulled tight by the other two. Alayna felt the warmth of their bodies but also beyond that, there was more, she felt comfortable with them and loved them both.

"We'll be in port soon," John said releasing the women from his strong arms, "And you can't walk through the hotel like that Alayna."

"You don't think anyone will like it?" Alayna said standing and wiggling her hips back and forth.

The three of them laughed as Alayna's cock wagged to and fro.

"Probably not I guess." Alayna said trying to fake a frown. "Janice, you're going to have to help me out of this," Alayna said looking down at the straps and buckles, "I'm not sure what gets undone first."

Janice stood and slowly undid the buckle around Alayna's waist. She helped Alayna push the leather straps over her hips until they were only held in place by the two inserts still inside her body.

"Back one first." Janice said leaning forward and reaching around to grasp the base of the plug in Alayna's ass. "Just relax."

But as Janice said relax the plug slipped out of Alayna.

"You're getting good at this." Janice said smiling.

Alayna removed the other plug with her right hand and lowered the harness so she could step out of it.

"One more thing," Janice said handing Alayna a small black rubber bag, "This is my strapon from last night. You need to clean your toys." Janice winked as Alayna took the bag.

Alayna walked quickly to and down the cabin stairs. She should have felt tired but she was so happy that she had found renewed energy. Not even her pussy or ass were really sore as she expected they might be. As she stepped into the shower Alayna wondered if John and Janice would tie her up and fuck her brains out again tonight. Alayna shuddered at the thought. She washed quickly using the fresh water sparingly and washed the toys as well. When she emerged she was still wet from the shower but walked up on deck without drying herself. Walking up the stairs she noticed that Janice already had on her bathing suit and John was holding her sarong. Alayna found it hard to hide her disappointment.

"Time to get dressed already?" Alayna asked pretending to frown.

"Just for now," Janice said walking up with the small blue bottoms Alayna had worn out to the boat, "You can get naked again in the hotel room if you want."

"Thanks!" Alayna said, with a hint of sarcasm as she winked at Janice. She took the bottoms and stepped into them pulling the sides up into place. "How do I look?"

"Good enough to eat." Janice said slipping her fingers in the waist of Alayna's thong bottom and slowly sliding them forward to her front.

Alayna rolled her hips forward hoping Janice's fingers would continue as she looked her in the eyes. Just as they got close to her clit Janice removed her fingers.

"We have to take down the sails," Janice said smiling at Alayna, "We're almost there."

Alayna and Janice worked quickly lowering the main sail and jib. The two of them stowed the sails and fixed the rigging as John used the motor to bring the boat to the mooring. Janice hooked the boat to the mooring as Alayna looked towards the shore. Headed their way was the same skiff that dropped them off just yesterday. The skiff's captain was waving something above his head with his free hand. She used her hands to shield the sun from her eyes to try to see what he was making a fuss about. She flushed with embarrassment when she realized he was holding her bathing suit top.

"Looks like we left something behind." Janice said walking up behind Alayna and wrapping her arms around her waist.

"And here I was," Alayna said leaning back into Janice's embrace, "Looking forward to walking back to the hotel topless."

"Well then," Janice whispered in Alayna's ear licking the back of it as she did, "Why don't you?"

Alayna felt the goose bumps return. Both of her nipples hardened immediately when Janice nibbled her ear lobe.

"I doubt anyone would really mind as long as you didn't." Janice cupped Alayna's breasts and gave both a gentle squeeze. "These are much too nice to cover up."

"Do I get a reward if I do?" Alayna asked feeling herself getting wetter.

"Depends on what you want." Janice slipped her hands over Alayna's breasts and squeezed her nipples between her index fingers and thumbs slightly rolling them as she did.

"Mmmmmmm," Alayna sighed closing her eyes, "Those nipple clips from last night, cuffs, ropes, John's cock, and whatever else you can think of. You know I'll enjoy it all and won't say no!"

"I don't know," Janice said kissing Alayna's neck and tugging her nipples, "You were pretty loud last night when we did that."

"Then I guess," Alayna said turning her head to kiss Janice, "You'll need to gag me."

Alayna sighed as she settled back into the warmth of Janice's embrace at watched the approaching skiff as she pondered the pleasures that awaited her later today. The idea sent a chill up her spine that made her nipples ache.

12