Power Plays Ch. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Want more?" Joe asked.

"Ummm hummm!" Alayna moaned around his cock.

Her breasts ached, her nipples were screaming from being tugged and vibrated and her pussy and ass were on fire but Alayna knew she wouldn't cum at this slow pace even with the egg near her clit. If her mouth hadn't been full of his cock Alayna would have been screaming for Joe to go faster and harder. No, not screaming. She'd be begging as loud as she physically could. Alayna tried to entice Joe with her mouth working her tongue overtime to get Joe more excited and cause him to turn the controllers up further. Right now she wanted nothing more than to have all three of them ramming into her mercilessly.

Joe turned up the controllers keeping them at the alternating rhythm but faster. He leaned over and squirted more lube between Alayna's cheeks and heard the dildo slopping in and out of her ass. Then he felt Alayna groan again feeling the vibrations clean through his body as he pushed the head of his cock into her throat again. The sensation buckled his knees. He adjusted the controller again so both dildos moved in unison causing Alayna to groan deeply again.

"More?" Joe asked again.

"Ummmmm Hmmmmmm!" Alayna moaned pleadingly.

Joe turned both pistons up all the way and again squirted lube between her cheeks. He could see that there was lube on the dildo as it came out of her ass but Joe wanted to make sure. With the way her ass was being fucked there was no such thing as too much lube. Alayna was holding on by a thread. With the two dildos pounding her and all the teasing Joe had done she was on the verge of a massive orgasm. She felt as if her body would burst into flames from all the attention. When Joe began really fucking her mouth Alayna knew he wouldn't last long either.

"Holy crap!" Joe called out tensing his entire body.

The first spurt of cum caught Alayna off guard and splashed into her throat causing her to have to suppress a cough. The next thick jets shot clean down her throat. Joe pulled back so that only the head of his cock was inside Alayna's mouth and filled it with the next three spurts from his cock. Alayna continued sucking on his cock but now concentrated on the pounding off her lower body. Joe turned both up to their highest setting making both the 7" shafts drive their entire length into Alayna as rapidly as possible. She wasn't far off and could feel her orgasm coming. Alayna opened her mouth breathing deeply as it approached.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh MY GAWD!" Alayna screamed her entire body quaking.

Her body strained and tensed but couldn't move. Alayna's orgasm shook her body to the core causing her to lose complete control. Both dildos stopped buried deep inside her making her feel fuller than she had ever felt as the waves of orgasm washed over her entire body.

"OHH SWEEET JESUS!" Alayna screamed shaking so hard the sawhorse moved on the floor. "Uuuuuuhhhhhhhhhh." Her head hung down and body collapsed on the sawhorse.

Joe used the controllers to pull both of them outside Alayna's body. Alayna moaned softly feeling the two dildos finally leave her body, while she hated the completely empty feeling she was incredibly sore and needed the break.

"Joe." Alayna whimpered barely able to lift her head.

"Yes my love?" He asked resting his hand on her right shoulder.

"Can you give me back your cock?" She whispered turning her head towards him. "Please?"

Joe took his now semi hard cock and held it to Alayna's lips. Supporting her head with his right hand Joe let Alayna softly suck and lick his cock. He grasped the base of his cock squeezing it and moving it upwards milking the last bits of cum into her mouth. Alayna sucked and licked just a bit more before he finally pulled it out.

"Thank you." She replied weakly.

"Oh no," Joe said squatting until he was face to face with her, "thank you."

Joe unclipped the cuff from the sawhorse on Alayna's right wrist and then removed the clip from her right breast before moving further down her body. He undid the clip to her right ankle as well before rolling the platform the two pistons were mounted on backwards. The egg went into the bin below the sawhorse with the plug he had removed earlier. He looked at the sawhorse between her thighs and the floor below her and saw how much she dripped, he was simply amazed she had orgasmed with such intensity. Joe worked up from Alayna's left ankle to her breast and her wrist until Alayna was freed.

"Can you move?" Joe asked softly.

"I think so," Alayna answered unable to lift her head, "only one way to find out."

Suddenly Alayna inhaled sharply tensing again as she felt an aftershock tear through her entire body. The aftershock left her breathless and Alayna could feel the warmth in her face and chest. When she was ready she slipped her legs from the supports placing her bare feet on the floor. Joe supported her shoulder as she sat up realizing that he hadn't removed her blindfold yet. He stood close and reached up to remove it.

"No," Alayna said quickly putting her hands over his on the blindfold, "not yet." Alayna trembled again feeling her body chill over. "I mean we're not done yet are we?"

"You mean you're ready for more?" Joe asked unable to hide his astonishment.

"Well not right now," Alayna replied blushing, "but we bought more than 2 pieces of furniture and I know we haven't spent the entire day down here yet."

"No we haven't spent the whole day down her yet," Joe replied helping Alayna back off the sawhorse, "and yes we do own several more pieces of furniture."

"I just need to rest for a little while," Alayna said softly, "just an hour or so and I'll be ready. You don't know how I've been looking forward to OUR furniture."

"Well then I have a pleasant surprise for you." Joe said leading her forward again.

"I don't now if I can take another vibrating surprise." Alayna said trembling with yet another aftershock.

Joe led her over to a small mattress mounted on a low pedestal in the corner. The mattress was tilted down just a bit with anchor points on the four corners. As Joe backed onto the mattress he slowly pulled Alayna with him helping her crawl up onto it next to him. The mattress was covered with the same black material that covered the floor. Alayna found it soft and comfortable against her bare flesh.

She placed her head on Joe's chest, finding her way by feel, and curling up with her body half on top of his. Alayna was blindfolded, naked and had on wrist cuffs, she had no idea what time of day it was or what was to come next but when Joe wrapped his arms around her she couldn't have felt safer or more comfortable.