Power Plays Ch. 26

Story Info
Joe and Alayna continue to enjoy their new dungeon.
5.7k words
4.77
21.3k
2

Part 26 of the 29 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/27/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers

Alayna awoke and momentarily panicked. For some reason she couldn't see and couldn't move her arms. It took her a minute until she remembered she was in the dungeon Joe and she had furnished. He had spent however much time teasing and bringing her to the brink of orgasm over and over before finally allowing her relief; relief that exhausted her to the point that she had to lie down. It had been her that hadn't wanted Joe to remove the cuffs and blindfold before passing out in his arms on the bed. Now she was awake and had no idea what time of day it was and where Joe was at the moment. For all she knew he could be sitting there watching her right now! Alayna heard a door open and sat up as best she could.

"I see you are up." Joe said walking towards Alayna. "How did you sleep?"

"I slept amazingly well thanks." Alayna replied facing in the direction of his voice.

"Well I brought you some food. Are you ready to eat?" Joe asked.

"I'm starving actually," Alayna replied, "but I really have to go potty first."

"Let me help you out with that," Joe said reaching for Alayna and helping her to her feet, "I had a toilet installed down here just for that purpose."

Alayna took tentative steps on her 4" heels letting Joe guide her. He turned her and assisted her back into a sitting position. With her hands cuffed behind her back and her eyes covered Alayna was completely at Joe's mercy. As she relieved herself she let her mind race on that thought for a moment. She had no idea what time of day it was or how long she had been asleep. When he had mentioned food he didn't hint at the time either, he said food and not lunch or dinner. Even now as she emptied her bladder she had no idea if he was watching her do it or was occupied setting something else up for him to use on her. Alayna had often been able to find some power in her submission but in her experience there were two kinds of submission. First was the submission that she could find power in, being bound and used she still had some control over his pleasure and that gave her the feeling of power. This kind was completely different though as there was no power to be found in her position. She was blind and unable to move without his help. Joe held her as a very willing prisoner but a prisoner none the less. She had no idea what time of day it was, how much longer he would keep her there or what else he would do to her. The idea excited her terribly. Shortly after Alayna had finished Joe's hand returned to her arm and helped her off the toilet.

"Ready for some food?" Joe asked.

"Very much so!" Alayna replied noting that Joe still hadn't referred to it as a time descriptive meal.

"Come over here and I'll help you sit," Joe spoke softly but with command in his voice as he led Alayna, "I think you'll like the chair I have picked out for you."

"I can hardly wait to feel it." Alayna giggled.

Joe stopped Alayna and turned her before guiding her down slowly by the shoulders. Alayna's balance was in Joe's hands as she dare not move her feet without his say so.

"Nice and easy." Joe instructed.

Alayna felt something press against her pussy and knew it was a dildo as soon as it began to enter her body. Once the head was just penetrating Alayna felt another latex phallus pressing against her ass. The cone shaped tapered end let Alayna know it was a butt plug that she was being lowered onto as well. Alayna continued to lower herself slowly taking both phalluses into her sore lower body. The butt plug was lubed which allowed it to enter her easily, Alayna provided all the natural lube the dildo would need. When she felt the base of the plug begin to taper back in she knew she was almost fully impaled on both. Her butt rested on the seat of a very odd shaped chair leaving Alayna to wonder what else Joe had in mind for her.

"Just relax." Joe said softly.

"Easier said than done." Alayna replied with a smirk.

Despite how sore she was Alayna felt the sexual desire growing inside her again. Of course impaled on a dildo and a butt plug anyone would feel the desire growing. Joe lifted Alayna's right foot off the floor and bent her leg back until her ankle was hooked with a familiar metallic clink. Joe then did the same to her left foot leaving both of Alayna's legs bent underneath her. The only thing holding Alayna up at that moment was the two phalluses and the small cushioned seat around them. Alayna's body weight pushed her down onto the two shafts further impaling her on them.

"Comfortable?" Joe asked with his trademark cockiness in his voice.

"As comfortable as I can be." Alayna replied finding it hard to catch her breath.

Joe picked up a small piece of grilled chicken with the fork in his hand and fed it to Alayna as he looked over her body. The chair she sat on and the shafts inside her body made Alayna sit stark upright with her lower back arched. The cuffs behind her back caused her shoulders to be pulled back slightly. The combination of these two factors pushed Alayna's already large breasts out even further and the shortness of her breathing caused them to continually rise and fall quickly. While Joe had always considered himself more of a leg man Alayna's magnificent size D breasts often drew his attention.

Alayna had to concentrate on chewing and swallowing as the shafts in her lower body distracted her more and more. They had not reached the level of discomfort but they would certainly not be ignored either. Joe fed her several more pieces of chicken and Alayna struggled to keep up.

"Want any more?" Joe asked after giving Alayna a couple forkfuls of rice.

"No!" Alayna replied. "I mean no sir, but it's not really up to me."

"I can't have you becoming malnourished on me Alayna." Joe replied setting the plate aside.

"You are the master," Alayna replied breathlessly, "I'm the slave but I know you will look out for me."

"Of course I will my dear." Joe said leaning close and whispering in Alayna's ear.

Suddenly everything seemed to stop for Alayna. Joe was no longer feeding her but he was also no longer talking and she could not hear him moving. Once again her thoughts returned to just how much of a prisoner and how helpless she was. Even if she didn't show up to work tomorrow would anyone really say anything? Joe owned the company, he could certainly tell them that he had to send her to a customer out of state and she wouldn't be back any time soon. For all she knew it could already be tomorrow and she could already be missing work! Worse yet she had no idea how much longer she would remain completely impaled on the chair she was placed on. Despite the fact that her pussy and ass ached she was close to mind numbingly horny again and wanted nothing more than Joe to fuck her to unconsciousness.

Joe watched quietly as Alayna's body reacted to the chair. Even with the large scarf over her eyes Joe could see Alayna's mind was running away with itself. Self torture was always such a wonderful thing. He knew what was going threw her mind and he let it continue making sure not to give her any clue as to what was going on or when it would end. The simple fact was it was only Sunday afternoon and Alayna's cat nap had only been about 2 hours. She wouldn't have to deal with the self torture for too much longer though; Joe had very deliberate plans for Alayna. Even now he had a chef upstairs preparing dinner for the 2 of them.

He leaned forward and unclasped Alayna's right ankle from the chair before unclasping the left. Joe made sure to lower each foot slowly so that Alayna's toes wouldn't slam into the floor. While Joe had never worn high heels he knew well enough that crushed toes are not appealing to most women. Instead of taking her off the chair right away Joe undid her wrist cuffs and brought her arms around the front of her body. There he joined them together with a 1" wide red leather strap which he fed into a hook on a silver cable hanging down from the ceiling.

"Let your arms move up as you feel them being lifted," Joe instructed moving towards a nearby light switch, "then you can get up."

"Yes sir." Alayna replied feeling her arms moving upward already.

Her arms went straight over her head before Alayna felt she was safe to try to stand. Both phalluses slipped from her body easily and once again Alayna felt the disappointment of being empty after feeling so full. What was worse was Alayna knew what Joe was doing to her. The entire point of having her sit in the chair was to excite her again, to make her horny to the point where she wanted his cock again and again despite the discomfort. Alayna wouldn't dare fight it, it was all part of her submission to him, and he could do whatever he wanted despite her own needs, wants or desires. She was his to control and use for his pleasure and entertainment and she loved it. Alayna's hands stopped going upward leaving her able to stand with her feet still comfortably spread apart.

"I completely forgot to tell you," Joe said pressing his body into Alayna's back as he whispered in her ear, "when I had this room done I installed a number of video cameras and regular cameras to capture our adventures here." The thought made Alayna's body noticeably tremble. "By next week I can edit the footage and we can watch it together," Joe continued to whisper sliding an object along Alayna's abdomen towards her crotch, "and you can see for yourself what a little slut you are for me."

"I love being your slut sir!" Alayna replied feeling the object in Joe's hand glide over her clit.

"Do you love the idea of watching this with me and hearing yourself scream in surround sound?" Joe asked easily pushing the head to a dildo into Alayna's body.

"OH YES SIR!" Alayna replied feeling the penetration and then the crushing disappointment when she realized the dildo was no more than 3" in length.

"Clench those muscles of yours my slut," Joe said releasing the base of the short dildo, "and don't let that fall out."

"Yes sir!" Alayna replied clenching her pussy tightly.

Of course it was a difficult task. Alayna's pussy was sopping wet from being impaled on the chair and the short dildo was already starting to slip out slowly. Alayna clenched and concentrated on clenching while Joe placed a black leather collar around her neck which she barely noticed. He could see in the mirror the dildo starting to slip out but knew she wouldn't have to hold it that long and it would never fall before he was done. Alayna inhaled deeply trying to suck the dildo back in somehow. It didn't work. Just as she thought it was about to fall Joe's hand returned to push it back inside her. He didn't push it in to have her hold it again instead he quickly slid it in and out of Alayna.

"The cameras are high resolution as well set to capture at a very high speed," Joe whispered from in front of Alayna as he fucked her with the small dildo, "who knows I may decorate the house with some of the pictures from our first dungeon adventure."

Before Alayna could answer Joe's mouth clamped over hers as he kissed her deeply. It was easy for him it only took two fingers behind her head to hold her in place. Joe kissed her firmly thrusting his tongue into her mouth. Alayna loved when he kissed her this way, it was the kiss of a man claiming his territory. He wasn't giving her a kiss he was taking one from her.

As suddenly as the kiss started it ended and as he pulled his mouth back from Alayna he pulled the short dildo out of her mouth. Alayna's mouth was still open hoping to be kissed again but instead she was rewarded with the cock gag Joe had just pulled from her pussy. The 2 1/2 inch dildo hadn't filled her pussy completely but it did fill her mouth nicely. Joe snapped it to the collar he had placed around her neck locking the cum covered dildo in place.

The first time she had tasted herself Alayna had been repulsed by the idea. It was Michael who did it at the parking lot where Alayna worked. He had pressed her against her car and fucked her before pushing her to her knees to clean him up. Since then Alayna had gotten used to her own taste and on some occasions had almost looked forward to it. She did love the taste of Joe and her bodily fluids mixed together.

"Don't worry about sucking that too much at first," Joe said moving away from her again, "you'll have plenty of time to clean it off before I am done."

Alayna couldn't help herself and started to softly suck the cock gag. It was the closest thing she would get to having Joe's cock in her mouth in the near future and she wanted to enjoy it. She did stop momentarily when Joe moved her feet together and she felt a wrap of some kind going around her legs just below her knees.

Joe had pressed her legs together and used the 1 inch red leather straps to secure Alayna's ankles over the black leather cuffs there as well as just below her knees. Joe placed two more straps over Alayna's legs one just above the knees and the other just above mid thigh. He knew Alayna would wonder why he was tying her legs together but that was part of the point. Joe used two D-rings on the sides of the last straps to tie two more red leather straps to Alayna's body securing them to a pair of rings on the floor. He was then able to lower the strap holding her wrist cuffs and tighten the straps running from the floor to her thighs to bend Alayna into the desired position. When he was done Alayna was bent forward at the hips with her ass sticking out behind her.

"Almost ready." Joe said walking around to Alayna's front again. "I think my friends here need a little attention too though."

Joe clipped a pair of silver nipple clips with small red balls to each of Alayna's hard nipples. Alayna immediately felt the weighted clips and knew as soon as Joe did anything to her they would start tugging her breasts mercilessly. What she didn't know is Joe stepped to the side for a moment to allow the nearest camera to take several pictures of Alayna in this position. He had thought about this for a while and thought a black and white photo that allowed the red leather to be seen in color would look amazing but he would wait until Alayna left to find out for sure.

"Are you ready?" Joe asked.

Alayna nodded slowly feeling the nipple weights tug slightly.

"Now what kind of an answer is that?" Joe said giving Alayna's butt a swat causing the nipple weights to jump. "I asked if you are ready, are you ready?"

Alayna nodded quicker feeling the clips tugging even more.

"Very good." Joe replied swatting her butt again.

Alayna winced from the tugging on her nipples but stopped shortly after feeling Joe slip his cock inside her pussy. The added clenching of her legs made Joe feel even larger than normal but Joe couldn't push in as far. Alayna wanted to spread her legs to take him in as deep as she could but with them tied she wasn't able to do so. Alayna realized she wasn't able to move at all, her wrists and thighs were locked in place and her legs were tied together. As usual she was completely at Joe's mercy. All Alayna could do was suck on the cock gag in her mouth which she did with renewed vigor sucking for all she was worth.

Joe slowly increased his pace fucking Alayna harder and faster causing the weighted balls on Alayna's nipples to flip up and down. Alayna's breasts ached from the hard tugging. Just when she thought she couldn't take it anymore Joe's hands moved up her body and removed the clips giving her immediate relief. His left hand grasped the ponytail behind Alayna's head and pulled her head skyward. Alayna had always loved when Joe did that to her whether she was bound or not.

"Like that my slut?" Joe growled from behind her.

"YESH!" Alayna moaned around the cock gag.

Alayna's pussy was screaming with soreness but she still wanted more. She wanted to feel Joe explode inside her and didn't care if she orgasmed from it, she just wanted him to cum. She really needed him to cum. In her mind she begged for him to cum for her, to fill her with his seed and to feel his warmth fill her completely.

Joe continued to pound Alayna's pussy relentlessly watching her body's reactions in the mirrors. Even though he could not see her face he could tell by her body what she wanted and needed. He felt the pressure building in his cock and knew it wouldn't be much longer before he came.

"Are you ready my slut?" Joe asked loudly. "Ready for me to cum inside you?"

Alayna nodded as best she could sucking hard on the cock gag which was now completely clean of her cum. Joe pushed hard into Alayna causing the straps on her upper thighs to pull tightly. She felt Joe explode inside her and was amazed that she orgasmed as well. Alayna's body gushed soaking her thighs with her juice. If it had not been for the cuffs and straps Alayna would have surely fallen to the floor in a pile. Once again Joe had brought her to sexual exhaustion. He slowly drained his cock inside her before pulling it out slowly their combined juices dripping onto the floor below her crotch. Joe walked around to the front of her noticing that Alayna could barely hold her head up, he lifted her chin with his hand and looked at her covered eyes.

"I love you." He whispered.

Even with the cock gag covering most of her mouth Joe could see Alayna smile. Joe released the straps anchoring Alayna's thighs, her body slumped slightly but she remained standing. Once again Joe raised the strap tied to Alayna's wrist cuffs until she was fully standing again. He had one more surprise for her.

Joe wheeled a table behind Alayna, the table also came from the workshop the other furniture had been purchased but was not something Alayna had seen that day. The table top elevated and rotated so that it was positioned directly behind Alayna's standing body. Joe was able to remove the clip holding the wrist cuffs and hook them to the top of the table. The D-rings at Alayna's upper thighs were also attached to the table before the table was returned to a horizontal position with Alayna on it. For her part Alayna felt herself moving but wasn't sure what was going on. She was powerless and far too exhausted to do much of anything so she relaxed as best she could.

Alayna fell asleep on the table. Joe noticed the change in her breathing and called her name softly. When she didn't respond he knew she needed another moment. It worked out well enough she would need to rest up before her last orgasm of the evening. Joe took a moment and removed the 4" heels from Alayna's feet noticing she didn't even budge when he did. Alayna only napped for about 20 minutes as she was coming to Joe took a vibrating egg and turned it all the way up using it to circle Alayna's belly and lower abdomen. Alayna was ticklish particularly around her belly button and began to giggle and flinch as Joe circled it.

"Think you have another orgasm in you?" Joe asked quietly lazily tracing his way up Alayna's body to her breasts. Alayna shook her head "no". "Oh I don't know about that," Joe replied, "I didn't think you'd cum the last time and you surprised me then." Joe began circling Alayna's left breast with the egg making smaller and smaller circles towards her nipple as he spoke. "I think I can find one more inside you," Joe spoke as he teased Alayna's left nipple, "and I think you'll find a way to beg me to do it."

Alayna alternated between sucking on the gag and trying to breathe around it as Joe teased her breasts and then concentrated on her nipples. Her nipples ached from the clips and weights but the eggs felt like vibrating lips. It never ceased to amaze her how Joe knew what she would need and when. Alayna tensed as the egg moved down her body slowly. He moved straight past her belly button this time before slowing to a crawl between the V of her legs. Alayna strained to open her legs but the red leather straps clamped them tight together.

Ice_Tease
Ice_Tease
134 Followers
12