Power Rangers in Space Ch. 04

Story Info
Astronema gets captured and turned evil again.
1.8k words
4.24
19.2k
6
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 12/15/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DISCLAIMER: Power Rangers in Space and related characters are the registered copyrights and trademarks of Saban Entertainment.

Setting: This is what happened during Dark Specter's Revenge. The story starts out slow but it will pick up later.

Feedback and Ideas are Welcome.

Part 4 - Reprogramming Astronema

Karone awoke in Zhane's bed. She was satisfied and happy for the first time in history. She was famished, the last thing she had was some lunch yesterday. She took her clothes and quietly entered her room. She tried not to wake anyone else. She changed into her the uniform that Andros had given her. She went into the dining hall and saw the other female rangers. Ashley and Cassie had made a big breakfast.

They exchanged pleasantries as Karone took some food. They each looked at each other and all of them had a guilty look on their face. They practically sat in silence the entire time. It wasn't until TJ and Andros walked in that the silence was broken.

A unison of good mornings floated around. TJ and Andros both took breakfast and began a conversation.

"So, what's on the agenda today?" TJ asked already knowing the answer.

"The usual, cleaning up the ship and fighting evil," replied Andros.

"The chores might be easy to do if we pair up," TJ suggested.

"That's a great idea!" Ashley yelled. The other four rangers had questioning look on their face.

"Well, it's settled, we will start pairing up." Andros decided. "Oh, look who's finally up." Carlos and Zhane both walked in. "We have decided to pair up for our chores." Andros explained.

"By my count that leaves an odd man out. Who's it gonna be."

"I do it, I had a really long night. I was partying all night." Carlos said with a glazed over look on his face. "Hey TJ, where were you? You are usually the first to party after our team wins a baseball game."

"I had a date." TJ responded nonchalantly. Cassie nearly choked on her breakfast when she heard this.

"So who was it?" Carlos asked.

"Someone special, and that's all I am going to say." TJ stood up and put his plate in the dishwasher.

"C'mon it's us. She hot?" Carlos pried.

"I am not telling and I need to get to work. Who's going to join me?"

"I will, I'm done." Cassie responded trying no to sound to eager, like Ashley did earlier. Cassie stood up and walked with TJ to the Training room to start sweeping. When they were out of sight Cassie punched him in the arm. "What are you thinking? A date, you might as well tell them we had sex."

"It was more than that, right?"

"Of course it was."

"So what's the big deal? They are going to find out eventually."

"I guess, don't tell anyone until I tell Ash, please"

"Sure thing, now we need to get sweeping before they get suspicious." TJ answered before kissing Cassie.

Karone and Zhane left in to test the thrusters. Ashley and Andros left to check the bridge for mechanical problems. Carlos stayed and cleaned up breakfast. The three couples would occasionally kiss each other or grab something. This lasted for a while until Decca ushered everyone to the bridge for a message from Dark Specter. He commanded that they return Astronema to him or else he would crush Earth with a meteor. After a failed attempt to stop the meteor, the rangers deliberated. After some convincing Karone was able to talk her way into sneaking onto the Dark Fortress. She went to her room and dressed like Astronema. The leather suit and metal armor fit perfectly. She had to wear a red wig to cover her new short blonde hair. She looked just like her evil self.

Everyone wished her luck and she left for the dark fortress. She was able to fly one of the velocifighters that the rangers had stolen. Once she landed she snuck into the control room and tried to shut the meteor down.

"Astronema!" shouted Ecliptor

"Ecliptor, is that you?" Karone asked.

"Yes, my princess it is me," Ecliptor answered slyly.

"What have they done to you?"

"The same thing that will be done to you." Ecliptor moved in and grabbed her. Her communication device fell to the floor and broke. The rangers all shouted in disappointment. They began to argue what to do next.

Karone was fighting with all her might against Ecliptor.

"Stop fighting me, you can't win."

"I can try."

"This should knock you out." Ecliptor pulls a syringe from his back and injects Karone with it.

"What was. that?" Karone asked already beginning to lose consciousness.

"That was a heavy sedative, and you should know that it would knockout someone as big as Dark Specter." Karone's protests had stopped and she fell limp in is arms. "Good she's out." Ecliptor brought her into one of the ships holding cells, and laid her on a table. He took his sword and cut through her armor and suit. He ripped the suit in half and through the armor on the floor. "No need for this anymore princess. No panties, someone has been naughty?" Ecliptor then shackled her arms to the top and her legs, spread open, to the bottom. He walked over to the computer.

"Dark Specter I have her."

"Very good Ecliptor, when she wakes we will begin."

A Few hours later:

Karone wakes in a fog. "What happened?"

"Welcome back my princess." Karone's view came back to her she saw Ecliptor, Darkonda, Elgar in person and Dark Specter on a screen.

"Astronema, I told you that you could never escape me." Dark Specter said with an evil laugh. "And you thought that you would get away with it. It's time to pay the price. Ecliptor since you captured her, you get to go first."

"Go first? What are you talking about?" Karone said frantically looking around.

"Why I get to be the first one to rape you. In fact I will be the first one to have sex with you. I have been waiting too long for this."

"I hate to ruin you party but I am not a virgin anymore. Last night I had sex. Too bad for you."

"On the contrary, it is only bad for you. The scanners have told me that you are still an anal virgin."

"NO, Please Ecliptor don't do this" Karone begs as Ecliptor walks next to her and she sees a 14-inch phallus extend from his nether regions.

"It is time, my princess." Ecliptor hit a switch on the table and it moved vertically and the table folded so that it was now a bar at the top of her hands at floor shackles. "I'm gonna walk behind you and just." He thrust his phallus into her ass as she screamed in tremendous pain. "Hurt, Astronema." He thrust every other second. "Ooo, you have such a tight ass." The other monsters laughed as Karone began to cry and whimper. "Oh, c'mon Astronema where is all that tough bravado that you just had." She tried to answer but the tears of pain overtook her. "No answer, well I guess I'll just have to thrust harder." Ecliptor began thrusting with everything he had. Karone began to bleed and this only encouraged then more.

"Well Ecliptor, looks like she is no longer an anal virgin." Darkonda laughed as he began to get hard.

"I can do this all day Astronema, I am a robot now and do not need to cum. But I cant and I will, my princess." Ecliptor taunted. Unfortunately for Karone, she started to feel that tingly feeling again. Then it became a quivering, and finally an orgasm was building.

"No I can't be doing this. He is a monster, and I can't help myself." Karone thought.

"Astronema, the computer over there is picking up a strange reading, one like an orgasm. Hahahahaha. I new you couldn't resist me." Ecliptor bragged. "It's time" He began to cum in her ass. She couldn't help but climax at the same moment. She was too focused on her ass being filled with cum that she didn't enjoy the orgasm. Her ass flooded and his cum spewed on the floor in a puddle. "I'm done, it's your turn Darkonda.

"I don't take sloppy seconds, so I'll take her pussy. That's right Astronema, you will be mine."

Karone could barely think. She had been anally raped and was about to be vaginally raped. Darkonda needed no time to get ready, as his 13-inch cock was rock-hard.

He shoved his cock deep into her pussy on the first try. "My god she is tight, but that's about to change." He grabbed her and humped her silly for the next few minutes. She started to have an orgasm again. "That's it Astronema, cum for me. Cum for me. I command you to cum." She came. She felt sky high again. She imagined it was Zhane she was having sex with. Each thrust better than the next. She built up more orgasms and came twice more before Darkonda was finished.

"Oh, here it cums." Darkonda spewed deep in her pussy. The cum shot though her and began filling her pussy. Again the excess began to puddle on the ground. "Don't worry Bitch, I can't get you pregnant. But it was fun trying. Hahahahaha." Darkonda shouted as he told Elgar that he was next.

"Oh boy, it's my turn. Hey Astronema you were always yelling at me. So open that pretty mouth." Karone didn't care anymore; all she wanted was for this to be over. She opened her mouth and took his seven inches in. "Oh yeah that's the ticket." She deep throated him pretty easy after last night's festivities. It didn't take long for him to cum. "Oh baby, here it is." He took his cock out and plastered her face, hair and chest with buckets of cum. He just kept going. Finally he stopped and Karone was covered nearly head to toe in cum between the three of them. It was now Dark Specters turn.

"Astronema you are lucky that I am not going to have sex with you today." The three monsters looked surprised. "Instead I will have the whole fortress have sex with you tonight." They all shared in a diabolical laugh as Quantron after Quantron came in and raped Karone. After about 300 soldiers Ecliptor walked up to Karone and asked: "So who are you?"

"I am Kar. K, my name is Astronema princess of evil."

They again laughed and they attached a chip into her brain to make sure that all of their work tonight would stay. Of course if it didn't, none of them would complain.

The End of this series for now. Next is the Psycho Rangers Saga.

Please write me any feedback.