Power Trip Ch. 01

Story Info
Step-mom finds porn stash and uses it to gain control.
5.3k words
4.62
184.1k
247

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 05/05/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wally_West
Wally_West
274 Followers

Reader Warning: Over the course of several chapters this story will contain cuckoldry, forced-bi, male chastity, humiliation, and other female domination themes. These kinks are not for everyone; if you do not enjoy FemDom themes you will not enjoy this story.


Veronica held down the CTRL-ALT-DELETE keys on the keyboard again, trying to get her computer to respond - to do anything! But it was useless. She had re-booted the cursed thing three times and subsequently every time she opened a browser window her operating system froze. "Fucking Bill Gates," she cursed, finally giving up after a fourth seizure. Snatching a memory stick from the side of the unresponsive laptop, Veronica left her bedroom and started upstairs hoping her step-son didn't have password protection on his computer. She was trying to download the latest firmware update for a new DVD player she had purchased and needed to access the manufacturer's website.

Entering her step-son's room was like walking into a demilitarized zone. Clothes were strewn from one end of the room to the other and empty soda cans seemed to occupy every inch of available surface space. She brushed a pair of socks off the desk chair, trying to fathom how teenaged boys could be such slobs. After sitting down and wriggling the mouse, Veronica watched as the computer monitor flashed to life. She was in luck; her step-son hadn't powered off his computer, or set the screen-lock, and the default desktop came into view. With a triumphant smile she double-clicked the shortcut to his web browser. Careful of her neatly manicured nails, Veronica began typing in the address of the web site she needed. Her smile of triumph slowly faded to an expression more akin to shock. Before she had even finished typing 'www', the browser's memory displayed a list of the sites frequented most.

The domain names of the sites made it perfectly clear what kind of content they contained. Veronica sat in disbelief for several seconds as she stared at the list, forgetting all about DVD firmware updates. Curiosity got the better of her and she wheeled the mouse until the curser highlighted the first suggested site. Hesitating for another moment, briefly debating if she should violate her step-son's privacy, she finally clicked on it. Time seemed to drag as the site began to load, its content populating the browser window. It took only a few seconds for her suspicions to be confirmed.

"No way," Veronica gasped amusedly at the images suddenly assaulting her, her mirth tempered by the surprise of what she had discovered.

Then a thought occurred to her. She closed the browser and opened a search field to examine the storage files on the computer. She narrowed the search to include only video or image documents and swiftly found what she sought. Veronica knew every teenage boy, along with being a slob, owned a stash of pornography hidden somewhere. Some hid magazines, others kept DVDs secreted away. Many, like her step-son, maintained a digital collection of naughty videos downloaded from the internet. The collection she found was as shocking as the websites.

Veronica's instant dilemma was how to use the information she had just discovered.

=====

"Seriously, man," Hector was saying as he drove, "your step-mom is like the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen. And that includes the internet."

Colin rolled his eyes from the passenger seat. Every time he brought a male friend home it was the same story. "Yeah," he agreed in a tone devoid of enthusiasm.

"How old is she, man?"

"Twenty-eight."

"And how old is your dad?"

"Forty-three," Colin answered.

"Damn," Hector remarked. "So is she like a trophy wife or something? You know, one of those bitches who only marries a dude for his money?"

"I guess so," Colin shrugged with his voice. "All I know is that my dad went on a business trip to Vegas and brought a blonde bimbo back with him, and then he tells me she's moving in. Two months after that they're getting married."

"I just about blew a load in my shorts when I saw her in that bikini," Hector recalled. "You think she'll be by the pool again this afternoon?"

"Probably, it's not like she has anything better to do all day."

"Have you seen her naked?"

Colin sighed, "No. Can we talk about something other than my step-mom?"

Hector glanced at Colin's annoyed tone, "What? You don't think she's hot?"

"Of course I think she's hot. But what the fuck do you expect me to do? That's my dad'swife."

"I wouldn't care if she was my fucking sister, man. I would do anything and everything in my power to tap that."

Colin snorted, "Yeah, well, you'd fuck a tree if you could find a wet hole in it."

Hector didn't seem to take any offence as he turned onto Colin's street, "Maybe. It's a good thing I don't have any sisters!"

Colin couldn't help the smile which crept onto his face, "Thanks for the ride. My car should be out of the repair shop by the end of the week."

"Aren't you going to invite me in?" Hector asked, pulling to a stop in front of Colin's house.

Colin climbed out of the car, "Why, so I can watch you drool and pant like a dog while you stare at my step-mom? Normally that would be fun, but I've got a shitload of homework to do."

Hector leaned towards the passenger seat, "If she's in a bathing suit, take some pictures with your phone and text them to me...!"

"See you tomorrow," Colin ignored his friend's suggestion and closed the car door. Casting his backpack over a shoulder he walked across the lawn. As soon as Colin entered the house he heard his step-mother.

"Colin?" Veronica called, her voice coming from the kitchen. "Colin, is that you?"

"Yeah," Colin replied, dropping his school bag on the entryway floor.

"Can you come here for a second?"

When Colin appeared in the kitchen Veronica nearly stole his breath. A skimpy and gauzy skirt-like wrap covered her hips and thighs, though he could see her bikini bottom through the sheer material with little effort. Her breasts were spilling out of the bikini's top; it wasn't because her breasts were overly large, it was because the bikini was so small and revealing. Her wavy blonde hair drifted over her shoulders and her porn-star figure was coated with an enticing tan.

"What's up?" Colin asked, consciously trying to keep his eyes above her neck. It wasn't too hard; his step-mother was gorgeous.

Veronica snapped open a can of diet soda she had just retrieved from the fridge, "How was school?"

Colin lifted a shoulder, which was his customary response to that question. He added, "School sucked. Is that why you called me in here, to ask me how my day was?"

"No," Veronica admitted. "I want you to clean up your pigsty of a room."

"You're not my mom," Colin dismissed her. "Besides, I'm eighteen years old, now. You can't tell me what to do." His relationship with Veronica was strenuous at best. She had married his father only six months prior and Colin viewed her as a gold-digging invader rather than a part of his family.

"You may be eighteen," Veronica countered, "but you're still in high school and living under this roof. I may not be your mother, but when your father is away I'm in charge of this household. Got it?"

Colin pronounced an annoyed sigh, "Whatever." His father was always away on business and Colin didn't like the idea of following orders from someone barely ten years older than he was. "Is that all? Can I go now?"

Veronica didn't like Colin's snotty tone and decided she wanted to see him squirm, "I just have one more question."

Colin raised his eyebrows in an impatient gesture.

Veronica set her can of soda on a granite counter and leaned back against it, "Are you gay?"

"Wh-what?" Colin sputtered, thrown off balance by the bluntness of Veronica's question.

She folded her arms across her chest confidently, "You heard me."

"No," he answered defensively. "I'm not gay. Why would you even ask that?"

Veronica held her smug smile and knew she had Colin cornered, "Because I was using your computer earlier and found some interesting sites in your browser's history, and then I found your stash of porn videos."

Colin glared angrily, "What were you doing snooping on my computer? Stay away from my stuff, Veronica!"

"I wasn't snooping. I needed to download something and my laptop is broke. It's not my fault you didn't remember to clear your browser's history of all that gay porn."

"I'm not gay," Colin repeated with more conviction.

"No? Then how come you've saved dozens of videos showing guys sucking on other guys?"

Colin tried to think of a rational reason that would explain the pornography saved on his computer but nothing came to mind. His expression betrayed some panic. "I'm not gay," he repeated for a third time.

"Right," Veronica smirked sarcastically.

"I'm not," Colin professed. "I swear."

"Fine," Veronica shrugged. "Prove it."

"Prove it? How am I supposed to prove it?"

"Take your pants off."

"What? I'm not taking my pants off!"

Veronica lifted a brow, "Do you want to prove it, or not? Or maybe you'd rather I tell your father he has a gay son? I'm sure he'd be thrilled about that."

Colin swallowed nervously. His father was notoriously anti-gay. If he thought his son was homosexual Colin would likely find himself on the street, "Wait, please don't tell my dad."

"Then take your pants off," Veronica repeated simply. "Your underwear too."

Colin balked, "Why? How would that prove anything?" He had no idea what Veronica was trying to prove.

Veronica pushed away from the kitchen counter and sauntered towards her step-son, "Because there's only one way to tell if a man is gay, and it doesn't work if his pants are on. Quit stalling."

Unsure of what his step-mother had in mind, Colin continued to hesitate nervously.

"Just do it, Colin," Veronica teased. "What's the worst thing that could happen? I see your privates?" She winked, "Don't worry - nothing I haven't seen before."

Colin exhaled and tentatively began unfastening the button of his jeans. If taking his pants off was what it took to keep Veronica silent, what choice did he have? Hooking his thumbs under the elastic waistband of his boxer-briefs, Colin pushed his pants and underwear down his slender legs to bunch at the ankles.

A sudden giggle escaped Veronica when she saw the limp stub of a penis hanging between Colin's legs. He was circumcised, with a bush of dark pubic hair that made his cock seem even smaller. "Tiny little thing," she commented, "ain't it?"

"It gets bigger," Colin replied sarcastically. He further explained, "I'm a little embarrassed right now."

Veronica made a show of appraising him, "Well. Let's just see, shall we?"

Colin's eyes widened when Veronica took a step backwards and reached towards the clasp of her bikini top. She rolled her shoulders, shrugging the spaghetti straps off her arms and letting the flimsy garment fall to the tiled floor.

"Holy shit," Colin breathed, his eyes stuck on the magnificence that were his step-mother's breasts. They appeared to him perfectly formed; rounded things that had a slightly-baggy look only real breasts possess. She cupped one in a palm and hefted it upwards, dipping her chin and sticking her tongue out. Colin watched carefully, his eyes filled with rapture, as Veronica began seductively licking her own nipple.

He developed a near-instant erection.

Veronica lowered her breast and peered between Colin's legs, not hiding the fact that she was looking right at his hard length. "Maybe you do like girls," she teased. "But it didn't getthatmuch bigger. What are you, about three inches?"

"Four," Colin muttered, self-conscious about his size.

Veronica took a step forward, "Maybe you're not totally gay, but I think more evidence is needed."

Approaching Colin, Veronica leaned her head forward and pursed her lips to push out a bead of saliva. Colin watched in disbelief as her spit hung off her lower lip and fell slowly in the form of one long strand. It landed on his cock with near-perfect aim.

"Jerk off," she told him.

Colin had no idea how to react to her request, stupefied by what was happening.

Veronica grabbed his wrist and pulled Colin's hand towards his erection, "Jerk yourself off," she commanded in a firmer tone. "Look at my naked tits and jerk off your cock."

Colin couldn't believe how weird his afternoon had become. He had no idea what Veronica was playing at, if she was torturing him, flirting with him, or if she was drunk and completely out of her mind.

Seeing that he needed a little push, Veronica grabbed her breasts and kneaded her fingers into their plush softness. "You've got a beautiful, half-naked woman in front of you playing with her own breasts. Come on, Colin. Don't you like girls? Doesn't a pair of tits do it for you?"

Colin's grip tightened around his shaft when she began teasing a pair of fingertips against her nipples, causing the red buds to stiffen.

"That's it," she encouraged him. "Show me how much you like a nice pair of tits."

His step-mother's dirty talk started to erase the shy inhibitions Colin was experiencing and his grip began slowly stroking up and down.

"Come on, you can do better than that. Don't I turn you on? Don't you like my tits?"

Colin sped up, "Jesus, Veronica. You've got the hottest tits." His gaze was glued to her chest.

"I bet you want to slide your little four inch dick between them," Veronica goaded him, mashing her breasts together. "Is that what you're thinking about, fucking your step-mommy's sexy tits?"

Colin nodded helplessly as he began to masturbate with more fervor, the saliva coating his erection making slick noises that filled the kitchen. Colin forgot the embarrassing situation he was in, standing with his pants around his ankles jerking off in front of his step-mother; he was simply too aroused to care.

Veronica suggested, "Would you rather watch someone else fuck my tits? Would it turn you on to watch a guy with a gigantic cock sliding his meat between my boobs? Huh, Colin? Some guy with a ten inch cock?"

Colin's erection pulsed when he watched Veronica push another wad of saliva out of her mouth, the spit dangling enticingly before falling and disappearing between her cleavage.

"Oh my, you do like that thought, don't you?" She continued to taunt him, "Are you a little pervert, Colin? Huh? Do you sit up in your room and jerk off while you fantasize about your step-mommy getting titty-fucked by a gigantic cock?"

Colin's jaw hung open with arousal as he beat off with a frantic pace. Her teasing, humiliating tone turned him on beyond his understanding. The truth was hehadfantasized about her while masturbating. Veronica was one of the sexiest women he'd ever seen; what teenaged boy could resist fantasies about a woman as perfect as she?

Veronica could tell he was getting close by the pained expression of pleasure on Colin's face. Her dirty talk had accelerated his orgasm at a record pace – not that teenaged boys had any staying power to begin with. She decided to deliver the coup de grace and test her theories about Colin's bisexual curiosities. She stepped in close and lifted her lips to Colin's ear.

"I know you think about cock," she cooed.

Colin shuddered. He could feel his step-mother's breasts brush against his torso through the thin material of his tee shirt.

"Only fags jerk off to gay porn," she whispered.

With a stifled grunt Colin came. His semen fired straight up into the air, several ropes of the milky fluid shooting out in succession. Veronica made a triumphant squeal as the stuff impacted against the underside of her breasts and coated her bare stomach.

By the time his orgasm subsided Colin was left breathless and panting. He looked in horror at his step-mother's torso. Strands of cum hung from her breasts and dripped down her toned stomach; Colin couldn't believe such a quantity was the result of only one orgasm. He was afraid she would be angry at him for covering her in such copious amounts of semen.

But Veronica laughed, "That turned you on, didn't it? When I called you a fag? I fucking knew it, you're half a homo aren't you?"

After coming down from his orgasmic high, the reality of the situation suddenly washed over Colin. He felt ashamed and confused by what happened. Veronica was right; it did turn him on. Her words had been utterly humiliating and it had inspired an epic orgasm.

"I-I'm not gay," Colin mumbled, bending to hastily pull his pants back up.

Veronica stepped back, wiping a hand over her tummy and smearing Colin's semen across her skin, "Maybe not fully, but the proof is in the pudding. And your pudding came shooting out as soon as I started talking about cock."

Colin turned away, embarrassed, "Just leave me alone, okay?"

A devilish grin decorated Veronica's face as she watched Colin hurry out of the kitchen and up the stairs to his bedroom.

=====

Colin didn't re-emerge from his bedroom for the rest of the evening, except for a brief and hurried visit to the upstairs bathroom, leaving Veronica alone to consider what had happened. Her husband, Colin's father, was frequently away for long periods on business trips. Veronica didn't mind, she married him for his money more than his company, but she often found herself getting bored and horny when he was gone for more than a few days. Teasing Colin the way she did was a way for her to amuse herself, but Veronica felt a rush making him masturbate and orgasm for her. She liked the control she had over the situation. Colin seemed easily manipulated by the mere sight of her breasts and she wondered what else he would be willing to do for her. She was like a child and Colin was Veronica's new toy. She wanted to play with him some more.

It was late in the evening when she finally went upstairs to his bedroom door. "Colin?" she called, knocking gently. "Colin, can we talk?"

"Go away," he called back.

"Come on, Colin. I just want to talk. It's okay, you don't have to be embarrassed. No one has to know about what happened, I'm not going to tell your father or anything. I just want to talk to you."

Several quiet seconds passed before Veronica finally heard Colin unlock the door and open it part way. "What do you want?" he asked warily.

"Can I come in?"

Colin seemed to consider but eventually nodded, backing away from the door so Veronica could enter. He was still wearing the same pair of baggy blue jeans and tee shirt as earlier, the garments hanging off his slender frame. At 5'10" Colin was only two inches taller than Veronica, with a boyish face and a mop of black hair.

Veronica noticed he had made an effort to tidy his room. The empty pop cans were filling a garbage bag and the strewn clothes had been relocated into more organized piles near the closet. "Can we talk?" she asked as Colin flopped back onto his bed.

"What do you want to talk about?" Colin asked distantly.

Veronica sat on his desk chair, crossing one leg over the other. She had changed into a pair of designer cotton sweats and a tank top. "Are you a virgin?" she asked bluntly.

"I don't see how that's any of your business," Colin sounded defensive.

"Humor me," Veronica encouraged. "I'm not going to make fun of you."

Colin sighed, "Yeah, I'm a virgin. All right? Is that what you came up her to find out?"

Veronica ignored his snotty tone, "When you picture yourself losing yourself losing your virginity, are you with a guy or a girl?"

"I'm not gay," Colin growled. "I told you, okay?"

"I'm just asking. I mean, I did find a lot of interesting porn on your computer. It's obvious you've at least had fantasies about being with another guy."

Colin's cheeks reddened. He knew he couldn't deny it. It wasn't as though anyone else used his computer.

Wally_West
Wally_West
274 Followers
12