Power Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wally_West
Wally_West
274 Followers

Colin bit his lip. He didn't want to answer incriminating questions Veronica already knew the answer to.

Her hand paused its caressing motion, simply squeezing Colin's length in place. She lifted her brows, awaiting an answer.

"Yes," Colin hissed, not wanting her to stop.

"Yes – what?"

"Yes, I've masturbated to gay porn."

"And...?" Veronica pressed. "Have you fantasized about having sex with another man?"

Colin desperately wanted Veronica to continue stroking his swollen member and nodded, "Yes, I've fantasized about being with another man."

Veronica smiled and resumed moving her grip up and down Colin's erection, "Do you think straight guys jerk off to gay porn?"

"I-I don't know."

"Do you think your father has ever masturbated to gay porn?"

"No," Colin was forced to admit. His father never hid his disdain towards gay people.

"No," Veronica agreed softly. "That's because your father is a real man."

Colin felt a twinge of challenge at the insult to his manhood. He remained silent though, because his step-mother's masturbating hand felt incredible and he didn't want her to stop.

"That's why I married your father. He is a real man, with a real cock, and lots of money. But you, you're something different. You don't have a job or any money, you have a small dick, and you sit in your room all day and jack off to gay porn. Even if you're not a fag, which I seriously doubt, no girl is ever going to want you, Colin."

Colin winced at her words. Even worse than their sting, however, was the fact that his erection pulsed and inflated in her hand as she spoke. Colin couldn't understand the submissive charge he felt whenever Veronica humiliated him.

"If you ever did get a woman," Veronica continued, "she would never be satisfied by your penis. Eventually she would stop having sex with you and start cheating on you with men who have big cocks. Maybe she'd let you watch. I bet you'd like that, wouldn't you? Watching some guy with a massive cock fuck your woman?"

An aroused moan escaped Colin's lips. He didn't know why that thought turned him on so much.

"After he came inside of her she might let you eat her pussy, just to put you in your place. You could lick up all of his cum."

Colin grunted and a spasm of pleasure emanated from his loins.

"You'd like that I bet," Veronica accused. She sped her hand up, jacking Colin off with swifter strokes, "Do you want to taste another man's cum? Do you want to know what semen tastes like?"

Colin's breath grew heated and he tried to hide how aroused Veronica's words were making him.

"Answer me," she demanded, jacking him off with fervor. "When you jerk off to your faggot porn, do you imagine another man shooting his cum into your mouth?"

Colin gasped uncontrollably.

"Is that what you want, Colin? Do you think about a gigantic cock unloading its pleasure into your mouth and all over your face? Answer me!"

"Y-yes!" Colin finally responded. "Oh god, yes."

Veronica rose quickly to stand beside the bed. She grabbed one of Colin's ankles and placed her other hand at his tailbone, hoisting his legs above his head and curling his body over itself.

"Wh-what are you doing?"

With his erect penis positioned above his face, Veronica kept one hand at the small of Colin's back to help him maintain balance. With her other hand she resumed jacking him off, milking his shaft with swift, firm strokes. "I want you to cum," she prompted.

Colin didn't know if it was Veronica's masturbating hand, or the fact that he was about to shoot his semen all over his face, but his arousal was an undeniable force.

Veronica pumped his erection with ferocity, "Cum, you little faggot! Cum all over yourself."

Colin gasped again when his orgasm arrived, hot fluid spraying against his face. Veronica adjusted her aim of his penis so the next ejection landed in his mouth. Colin's lips were agape with pleasure and the cum began to fill his mouth, streaming jets of the stuff impacting against his tongue and the back of his throat.

She kept milking him with downward strokes, squeezing out every drop of Colin's semen.

Many times during masturbation Colin had contemplated tasting his own orgasm. He would shoot his load into a waiting palm, but after his pleasure had subsided the moment would be gone and he'd lose the nerve. Veronica had forced him to take a mouthful and he realized it wasn't as awful as it looked.

"Swallow it," Veronica told him as she lowered his legs. "Come on, swallow up all your cum for me like a good little boy."

Colin did, his throat consuming the bulk of semen in his mouth. He gasped at the slimy texture of it as he felt his cum slide down into his stomach.

Veronica smiled triumphantly, "See? That wasn't so bad, was it?"

Colin was speechless as Veronica used a finger to push some of the semen which had spilled onto his cheek into his mouth.

"I think from now on whenever you cum you should eat it," Veronica suggested, gathering a bit more of the spilt semen and wiping it off against Colin's lower lip.

He gazed at her with amazed eyes, wondering if she was serious.

"That's our new rule," she decided. "If you cum, you have to swallow it. That way we'll get you used to the flavor. Now, why don't you clean yourself up and rest a bit? I'll be back up in a little while."

Colin wanted to know what would happen then but was afraid to ask. He was astounded by the depravity of his step-mother and the lengths she seemed willing to go to humiliate him.

Even more shocking was how much Colin found it excited him.

Wally_West
Wally_West
274 Followers
12