Power Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wally_West
Wally_West
275 Followers

Veronica said no more, "Put some pants on and meet me downstairs. We're going out."

Doing as instructed, Colin quickly rose and fetched a pair of loose cargo jeans. He was curious what Veronica was up to, as up until that point their kinky games had all occurred within the confines of their house.

She was waiting for him in the entry, dressed in a pair of clinging white-denim pants and a tight pink hoodie. Veronica had put a baseball cap on and her long blonde hair poked out the back in the form of a pony tail. She dug some keys from her purse, "All ready?"

Colin nodded and followed her towards the garage.

She drove out of their suburban neighborhood to intersect with the freeway. Colin's curiosity grew when he noticed she was driving them towards the city, "Where are we going?"

"Do you remember that sex shop we bought your cock cage at?"

Colin nodded, "Yeah?"

Veronica glanced over her shoulder before changing lanes in preparation for their exit, "While we were there I noticed they had porn booths."

"Porn booths?" Colin didn't understand, "Why would we come all the way into the city just to watch porn? We can do that at home, for free."

"I guess I'm just feeling dirty," she answered ambiguously.

The sex shop was in a seedy area on the downtown fringe. When Veronica had taken him the weekend prior it was during the day – it seemed more dangerous on a Friday night after dark. Several gruff looking men were standing outside the store and one of them appeared homeless. Veronica seemed unbothered as she led Colin past them and into the shop.

She purchased several dollars' worth of coins from the cashier and took Colin towards the back of the store, where a long hallway stretched along its far wall. It was dimly lit and Colin couldn't see very well. He simply followed his step-mother, who kept peeking into the booths looking for something. When she finally found one to her liking she grabbed Colin's hand and pulled him in.

Colin was surprised how roomy the booths were. To the right of the door, which Veronica closed and latched, was a bench facing a wide screen. It smelled musty and dirty, making Colin wonder why his step-mother would ever bring him to such a place.

"Take your pants off," she instructed.

"Here?" Colin worried. "What if someone comes?" He noticed a hole in the wall and feared someone would be able to see them.

Veronica smirked, "Don't worry, I locked the door. What's wrong, hon? Don't you want me to release you from your cage?"

Colin quickly shed himself of his jeans and panties at the prospect of freedom from the restricting chastity device.

Veronica indicated he should sit down on the bench before tugging the small key from her cleavage and pulling the necklace off over her head. She knelt and had to squint in the dim light in order to work the tiny lock open and free Colin from his chastity. Turning to shove some quarters into a slot which would activate the television screen, she began cycling through several channels of pornography.

"Are you going to make me jack off in here?"

Without answering him Veronica stopped on a channel featuring a scene with several men. The television displayed a half-dozen guys, all beefy with large cocks, standing around a younger guy. The men were stroking themselves while the younger guy took turns sucking on their erections.

"Jeez," Colin whispered, his cock stiffening.

Veronica smiled and sat next to him on the bench, "Why am I not surprised you like it?"

His hand began to drift towards his hardening length, but Veronica slapped it away.

"What?" Colin glanced at her. "Isn't that why you brought me here?"

"No," she answered. "I don't want you touching yourself."

"So this is just to torment –?"

The sound of a door closing in the next booth over caused Colin to go quiet. Veronica quickly leaned forward and turned up the volume on their screen so that the sounds of the gay porn could easily be heard beyond the privacy of their booth.

Colin hissed, "What are you doing?"

"Shush," Veronica quieted him, glancing towards the hole in the wall.

After several moments a deep male voice could be heard from the other side, "Which one of you is going to suck my cock?"

Colin's eyes nearly popped out of his head.

Veronica grinned gleefully. "He is," she said towards the voice.

A surge of panic swept through Colin's body. All at once he understood the hole in the wall was not due to disrepair, it was a glory hole. It was there by design. He wondered nervously if the man on the other side was willing to have his cock sucked by another man. Maybe he wouldn't stick it through, Colin thought. Maybe the man was hoping Veronica would be the one doing the sucking.

Then Colin heard the sound of a zipper.

Veronica giggled. "You're finally going to suck a cock," she whispered. "Are you ready?"

Colin swiftly shook his head, "I can't....!"

"Yes you can," Veronica tried to calm him with a soothing voice. "This is what you've always wanted, Colin. Do you remember when I told you I could help make your fantasies come true? It's about to happen."

Colin swallowed nervously and stared at the glory hole. Then it happened.

The man was black, and circumcised. His cock kept coming through the hole, slowly inching its way through, until his entire erect length was visible.

"Oh god," Veronica gasped quietly, covering her mouth with a palm. The size of it took her by surprise.

Colin grabbed Veronica's hand in his. "It's huge," he whispered. "What do I do?"

She squeezed his hand back encouragingly, "It's okay, just take as much of it as you can."

Colin hesitated.

"I ain't gonna stand here all night," the man on the other side spoke.

"Go ahead," Veronica nodded towards the massive erection, which was twitching in the air as though eagerly anticipating a warm set of lips. She put a hand to Colin's back and pushed him gently, "Suck his cock, Colin. No one will ever know except me. Put his cock in your mouth."

Colin dropped to his knees in front of the glory hole, his heart pounding. The thing he had fantasized about during countless times of masturbation was standing fully erect before him. Still, he was apprehensive.

Veronica sensed his hesitation and moved to kneel behind him, laying gentle hands upon Colin's shoulders. "It's a beautiful cock," she whispered sweetly. "Look how big it is. It's begging you to suck it, sweetie. I want to watch. I want to watch you take that big, beautiful cock in your mouth and give it pleasure."

With his breath held Colin lifted a shaking hand and grasped the black shaft at its base. It twitched in his hand and Colin was amazed by how hard it felt. Parting his lips, he closed his eyes and took the large mushroom head into his mouth.

"Fuck yeah," the man on the other side moaned. "Suck on my cock. Suck my cock good."

Veronica returned to the bench to watch as her step-son began suckling the cock, licking the under-cleft and rubbing his lips over the ridge of its head. A sensation of need was emanating between her legs and she unfastened her pants, pushing a hand beneath the hem of her panties. She whispered hotly, "You're doing good, Colin. You're sucking his cock so good."

Growing bold, Colin pushed his head forward to take more of the man's length. He was cautious of his teeth, letting his lips create all the friction. Before he was halfway down he felt the head of the cock hit the back of his throat. Colin gagged a little and drew back. Knowing he would be unable to take the whole length, Colin stroked the bottom half of the black cock with his hand as he slid his mouth up and down over the rest. He liked the flavor of the man's skin and the turgid feeling of the blood-engorged shaft filling his mouth. All of Colin's fears washed away and he began sucking on the cock hungrily.

Veronica was watching with rapt interest, furiously rubbing her clit. It wasn't the act being performed which turned her on; she wasn't aroused by gay sex. What turned her on was Colin's submission - he was sucking on a huge black cock for her! He was performing a profoundly gay act for her! The sense of power she experienced was overwhelmingly arousing.

"Suck my cock," the black man moaned deeply. "You're a good cocksucker, ain't you? Keep sucking my cock, faggot. I want to cum in your faggot mouth."

Colin felt a shiver of degrading pleasure when the man called him a faggot. He began jerking the man off with swift strokes and sucked firmly. He cupped the man's scrotum in his hand, playing with his balls, which made the man's cock pulse in his mouth. Colin tried everything he could remember seeing in internet porn videos to give the powerful cock pleasure. He was so wrapped up in the taboo act of gay pleasure he barely noticed his own rock-hard erection.

"I want you to swallow his cum," Veronica told him, still masturbating on the booth bench. Her white denim jeans were bunched at the ankles and her legs were spread obscenely, "Make that big cock cum inside your mouth, Colin. That's a real cock. It belongs to a real man. Give it pleasure and make it cum, so you can swallow his cum down into your stomach like a faggot whore. This is what you were meant for, Collin. You were born to service the cocks of real men." She suddenly threw her head back when the warmth of arousal began to glow between her legs. "Oh god, you're so gay..." she moaned. "You're so fucking gay...."

Colin had an orgasm at the exact same time as Veronica began writhing in her own self-pleasure. Without any stimulation to his penis it shot three thick ropes of cum against the booth wall and floor. The combination of a gigantic black cock in his mouth and his step-mother's dirty-talk pushed his orgasm out beyond any possible control. Veronica saw it happen and it fueled her orgasm further, her body exploding with pleasure.

He didn't have long to contemplate what had happened to him, as Colin felt the man's cock grow even harder. It seemed to swell in his mouth and Colin sensed the man was close.

"I'm gonna cum," the man grunted. "I'm gonna cum in your faggot mouth. Swallow my cum, faggot, I want to feel your hot mouth on my cock when I cum... oh fuck!"

Colin locked his lips around the man's cockhead when he felt the sudden surge of warm fluid explode against the back of his throat. He had to swallow immediately in order to make room for the next jet of semen. His throat was constantly working and Colin clutched the man's heaving shaft, which seemed to have a never-ending supply of sperm. Determined to please his mistress, Colin didn't let a drop escape his lips.

And then it was over.

The big black cock was withdrawn to the other side of the glory hole followed by a whisper from the other side, "Thanks, fag."

Barely recovered from her own orgasm Veronica rose and pulled her pants up. "Wait here," she instructed.

Colin watched as she unlatched the door and exited the booth. She closed the door again and Colin heard her talking to the man on the other side. They were speaking in low tones, so Colin couldn't make out what was being said. He stopped trying to hear and simply reflected on what had just happened.

He had sucked a cock! His heart was still pounding. Colin liked it; he had liked everything about it. Sucking on an actual cock was far more exhilarating than his fantasies. It was so big! He found himself wanting to touch it again, to feel its hard length against his fingers and lips....

The booth door opened then and Veronica slipped back in. "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm okay," he stood, still naked from the waist down. "What were you doing out there?"

"Never mind that. Did you like it?" she smiled.

Colin bit his lip, afraid to admit how much he enjoyed himself.

Veronica approached and slid a hand over his cheek. "You sucked your first cock," she beamed happily. "And you made it cum. Did you like it? Did you like sucking a big alpha cock?"

With a quiet exhale Colin nodded his admission.

Veronica giggled and lifted to her toes, kissing his forehead. "I'm so proud of you," she whispered.

"You are?"

"Of course I am. You sucked a cock, Colin. Don't you know what this means?"

Colin offered her a confused expression.

"It means you're gay," she laughed happily.

"No," Colin protested. "No, I still want to sleep with you. You're so sexy, Veronica. I want to have sex with you so badly."

Veronica lifted a brow, "Colin, you just sucked a gigantic black cock. You swallowed every drop of his cum. Honey, if you're not gay I have no idea what gay is. Why are you in denial?"

"Maybe I'm bi-sexual?" Colin suggested.

Veronica smirked, "So, you still want to fuck me, huh? Still not convinced you're gay?"

Colin nodded eagerly, "I want you so bad. You're so sexy, Veronica."

"Fine," she agreed. "But you still have a couple weeks of obedience before that happens, per our agreement." She turned and picked up his chastity device, letting it dangle on a finger. "And that means you go back in the cage."

Wally_West
Wally_West
275 Followers
12