Powerband - The Wedding Present

Story Info
Eric adjusts the attitude of his friend's golddigger fiancée.
3.8k words
4.06
40.2k
30
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers

Eric received an invitation to the wedding of an old friend from his college days. Bill and Eric had shared several rental houses during those years. Bill was one of the few friends he had made at University that Eric still was in touch with; ski and bike trips, and an occasional wild weekend in Vegas. Tall, handsome, athletic, and wealthy, Bill was always able to snag the cream of the crop in women. Put another way, pussy was always easy and plentiful for Bill.

Eric decided to fly out early enough to attend the bachelor party. He traveled alone, not bringing even one of his slaves along. Being an old friend, Bill agreed to meet Eric at a restaurant and bring along the wife-to-be, Gina. Bill seemed excited to show off the woman of his dreams. Eric promised to be on his best behavior, and to keep his powers to himself.

They met at an exclusive restaurant located at a private golf club and resort. Eric overheard some comment about how it was 'her favorite'. It turned out to be a stuffy, upper class place, where everybody was intent on impressing each other. Gina turned out to be not just impressive, but stunning. Nearly as tall as Bill, she had a body that was right out of a glossy men's magazine. She had nice medium sized tits that formed an eye-catching cleavage. Below that she had a slim waist, flat stomach, and a well rounded ass. That was topped off with a thick blond mane and beauty queen face. And she was dressed to show it all off.

Eric had promised himself to keep his hands and his mind off of his friend's woman. One look and he knew it was going to be tough. But He and Bill had history together, and Eric was determined. He concentrated on the conversation, which was easy because it had been more than a year since they had gotten together. Eric explained away his sudden access to a comfortable life as 'good investing'. When asked about the gold band on his left ring finger, Eric had to use his power to move the conversation in another direction. It took only the tiniest bit of influence to get them to ignore the ring, which Eric could not remove from his hand.

All the time Gina played the adoring fiancé role. She smiled and laughed at the jokes. She asked the right questions, and stayed out of those private comments between two men who had been friends for years. Right as lunch was being served; there was a lull in the conversation. Eric used this break to pry into Gina's mind a bit. What he saw didn't surprise him, but did disgust him. Gina was carefully hiding the fact that she was nothing but a typical gold digger. The loving glances, the subordinate role playing, the hot sex; it was all an act. Eric's power saw past that. She was only in it for the money. Gina was a phony. Eric dug a little deeper, ah yes, even though she was a natural blonde, the tits were fake.

Eric reached out into Bill's mind to find out that he was completely unaware. Bill was clearly thinking with his nuts. He was convinced that Gina loved him. She actually resented the liberties Bill was being allowed with her body. She was a wild fuck right now, but her intentions were to slowly back off, making it less and less fun. Eventually, she intended on either an open marriage or a comfortable divorce. Eric's friend was being taken for a ride. He wouldn't stand for that.

Eric reached into Gina's mind and planted a few simple instructions. Then he joined back into the conversation. At the end of lunch they stood to part. Eric told them that he was going to the bar for a drink before leaving, and they parted in the lobby. Eric went over to the front desk, and asked the young cutie there for the manager. While waiting, Eric leered at the innocent thing, noticing the name Marci on her tag. She smiled politely, as she had been trained.

When the manager arrived, Eric used his power to get exactly what he asked for without any questions. A bell hop was sent out to his rental car for his luggage. The best suite in the hotel was made available to him for the next several weeks. The entire staff was notified that any and all requests from him were to be tended to without question. The doll-faced Marci was assigned to him as his personal attendant for the duration of his stay. Eric had already made her tits so big that they were straining at her uniform. Her panties were sopping wet with excitement.

Gina and Bill had arrived in separate cars. They kissed goodbye in the parking lot. Then Gina walked to her car. She loitered next to her car until she saw Bill's car leave the lot and disappear. Then for some reason, she walked back to the club's reception desk and asked the manager which room she should go to. The manager was working the desk, giving his young employee a well deserved break. He gave Gina a second key to the executive suite. Without questioning this she proceeded right on up for a meeting with Eric.

When Gina entered the plush suite, she was greeted with the sight of two naked people. Eric lying back very relaxed on a sofa, while some young bimbo was giving him a blowjob.

She was immediately shocked and yelled, "What the hell is going on here? And why the fuck did I come here. I'm leaving!"

But she didn't leave. Still having no idea what was going on, she calmly removed her dress, bra, and panties. She stood there in her heels and waited.

Eric looked over Gina's fine body. With silent instructions, he made her slowly turn around and present her body for him in a slow and sexy dance. She wanted to scream. She wanted to run out of the room. Instead, she watched helplessly from within as her body defied her own will and began undulating for him.

Eric watched Gina's show. He started humping at the mouth around his cock. Then he locked his gaze with Gina and stiffened, shooting his load into the young girl's waiting throat. Eric fantasized coming into Gina's mouth, merely using the girl as a proxy.

After calming down, Eric finally spoke, "Out of respect for my friend, I will not be touching you, physically at least. That is what this little bimbo is doing here. She will provide all the relief I need while I fix you up for Bill."

The girl was warmly nuzzling Eric's cock and balls. She had a dreamy look on her face while she savored the lingering taste of Eric's cum.

"So tell me, Gina, you are a gold digger, aren't you. Tell me the truth."

Gina wanted to say that she didn't know what he was talking about. In fact, there were lots of things she wanted to say. Instead she said, "Yes. I am in this for me. I actually don't like Bill all that much. He's a nice enough guy. But I'm sure I will get tired of him, just like all the rest."

"And the wild sex is just a show?"

"I like sex, and Bill is an OK partner. But I do fake most of my orgasms. It's just business."

"Hmm, just as I thought. Well I don't think that is very nice. So I am going to make some changes in you. I ought to turn you into the cheap whore you really are, but instead I think I will improve you as a gift to my good friend. There's nothing you can do to stop me, and when I am done, you will have no memory of this meeting with me. First I will make a few changes to your body. Not much, I don't want Bill to be surprised. Then I will be making some permanent changes to your attitude. This will take longer to explain than to actually do. First, pile up some pillows on the bed and lie back and relax."

Gina took several pillows and stacked them against the head of the bed. She reclined on them, pulled her knees up and spread her legs wide. Inexplicably she started to rub herself. Her hands roamed all over her own body, but paid most attention to her tits and pussy. She was screaming on the inside, but her body betrayed her. Her nipples got hard and her juices started to flow.

"OK, let's get started. I can't make your tits a lot bigger right now. You wouldn't fit into your wedding gown. But I can make them all natural."

Gina felt a rippling tickle in her breasts. She looked at them and they looked the same. She felt them, though and could feel the difference. She could not feel the margin where the artificial implants had been. All she could feel was firm natural flesh. Even the scars from surgery were gone.

"Starting right now, your tits will begin to grow. In these last three days before the wedding they will only grow enough to be uncomfortable in your gown. The dress will push them up and together so that they mound up deliciously. Then over the two weeks of your honeymoon they will continue to swell. When you two come back from your little vacation at Club Med, you will have a nice pair of big ol' high-rise 44 double d tits, the stuff of fantasy. Your waist will slim down to less than 22 and your hips and ass will flare out nicely at around 36."

"I am giving all of the joints in your body extraordinary flexibility. You will be able to role yourself into knots like one of those Mongolian contortionists. This is so you can fuck in any bizarre position you or Bill can imagine. Add to that, your muscles all now have exceptional strength and endurance. You will be able to fuck like a crazed weasel for hours on end."

"The last physical change I am going to make today is to pierce your tongue." Kim felt a plucking feeling in her mouth as a stud painlessly appeared on her tongue. "I've placed your jewelry well to the back of your tongue; no one should normally see it. Its sole purpose it for Bill's private pleasure."

"That will do for now. The only other change I will make immediately is to your attitude. You'll find that you now love Bill with your entire being. This is not a puppy love, or an infatuation that will fade. This is the soul deep love that will last as long as you live. Whenever you are with him, you will feel this warm satisfaction that keeps you happily on the verge of a smile. You cannot wait for him to get home from work each day. Even after years go by, you will always greet him with all the delirious exhilaration of a teenage girl with a crush. You hang on his every word and no matter what he says, you will agree with it. Someone you love so much cannot be wrong."

"The following changes will only take place after your marriage ceremony. All of these things I am going to describe will begin the moment you say 'I do.' You wedding vows will be a binding contract from which you will have no escape. 'Till death do you part' is an absolute truth. The changes I will be making to you, both physically/sexually and mentally/emotionally will be permanent and irreversible."

"The first thing you will notice is that your sexual attraction to Bill will skyrocket. As you walk down the isle as man and wife you will realize that you are suddenly very, very horny. You can hardly wait to get to the limo so you can give him a blowjob. When he comes in your mouth, you will realize that this warm, salty spunk delivered from the end of Bill's cock is easily the most fabulous tasting thing you have ever had. The feel of his cock sliding past you lips will thrill you right to the edge of orgasm. The thick coating of slime he leaves on your mouth, tongue, and throat will give you a rush of contentment and personal satisfaction. You will soon find yourself craving the act of giving your husband regular blowjobs. Over time he may start taking it for granted that he can get a good blowjob whenever he wants, on demand. But you will always give him head with fresh passion."

"Of course, your pussy will always be available for his gratification. You will always have multiple orgasms whenever he fucks you. Your grunting expressions of satisfaction will serve to bolster his self confidence. He will always know that he is the best lover you have ever had and you will let him know that there is no other man that could possibly replace him."

"Should he decide he wants it, your asshole is also fair game. In fact, every month during your period you will find that you will become extremely horny for anal sex. You will keep a tube of lubricant handy at all time, hoping he will butt fuck you. And you'll always respond with deep quivering orgasms. When he is done, you'll show your appreciation by lovingly licking him clean."

"I am making these changes in you as a present to my long time pal. But I am going to give you something too. At Bill's bachelor party I will be making a few adjustments to him that should match well with the new you. He will return home sporting splendid new cock and balls all the plumbing that goes with it. He will be over twelve inches long when erect. He will be able to keep himself erect for as long as he wants and come several times an hour. Every time he comes, he will produce almost a half a cup of spunk. Day in and day out, he can fill you to overflow with his come."

"Then I'll add just a small personality change to my friend. I'll give him the desire to dominate you, and the instinctive knowledge that fucking you is the best way to control you."

"You two love birds are going to spend two weeks at an island resort. You will be such a horny newlywed that you'll already have had sex ten or twelve times by the time you get checked in. Most of your time will be spent holed up in your suite screwing like animals. When you are not having sex you will be resting up so you can fuck some more."

"Occasionally you two will come out of your suite, for food or a walk on the beach. You will always be parading your new sexy body in the tiniest thong bikini you can find. During trips to the restaurant you will be wearing the absolute minimum clothing that resort rules will allow. Both you and Bill will be very happy about the changes in your body. Bill, of course, will enjoy having full access to your fabulous body. You will be proud to be seen with him. When people turn their heads and gawk at you, you will get a rush of excitement and satisfaction. The excitement you will feel is a flush of raw sexual pleasure. You like it when people look at you. The satisfaction you feel is the knowledge that your body is devoted to the exclusive use of your husband. Your beauty enhances his status. Since your sense of self worth is keyed to his success, you have no greater aspiration than being his arm candy."

"Starting with that first blowjob in the limo, you will realize that you entire life is now focused on Bills orgasms. Yes, you will enjoy lots of orgasms under him. You truly will enjoy them, all of them. But your orgasms are a subordinate part of the picture. They mostly serve two functions."

"First, knowledge that he successfully can pleasure you will boost Bill's ego. You look at him with adoration. You shiver and squirm whenever he simply touches you. You swoon and wrap yourself around him when he kisses you. You willingly offer up any hole he wants. You grunt like a pig when he fucks you. And you tell him in the most descriptive and obscene terms how great he was. He'll think he is Superman because you will always treat him that way."

"Second, your orgasms serve to bind you to him. I am altering your brain chemistry so that you will become completely addicted to the rush of oxytocin produced during orgasm. And I have already changed you psychologically so that no other man will ever be sexually attractive to you. Bill will be fucking you over and over on your honeymoon. Each time you will sink deeper into dependency. Bill will turn you into a hard core sex junky. Like a methamphetamine addict, you will require regular doses of your drug or you'll go into withdrawals, but the only place you can get your fix is directly from the business end of Bill's erection. But unlike meth, your drug will not make you sick. Each additional dose will only make you healthier, happier, and hornier. By the end of your honeymoon, you will be Bill's devoted and cooperative sex slave, and a damned fine looking one, too. You'll entertain any perversion to get your fix. It won't matter to you how you get it; up your ass, down you r throat, in your pussy, all over your face and tits, or even licked greedily out of another woman's well-fucked cunt; just as long as you get some several times a day.

"I want you to get dressed and go now. You will completely forget our conversation, and will accept any changes in your body and mind as completely natural."

A few minutes later Gina found herself standing next to her car, looking toward the parking lot exit, as if Bill's car had just disappeared. She felt a tug on her heart strings; she missed him already. She glanced at her wrist watch and realized she was late for an appointment with her mother and the caterer. She jumped in her car and sped off, not giving a thought to the fact that she had no memory of the last hour.

Gina had been driving for a number of blocks when she felt her nipples get stiff. That was when she realized she had one hand buried in her panties with her middle finger rubbing rhythmically across her clit. She hadn't decided to masturbate, it was an automatic act. It didn't occur to her that she had never had much attraction to masturbation, so why would she be doing it in traffic with her convertible top down? It didn't matter. She was about to marry the sexiest man alive. She needed him, but he wasn't here right now, and it seemed quite natural to try to relieve the urgent demand between her legs. Besides, she couldn't seem to quite. Somehow she knew she would be compulsively masturbating a lot from now on. Mmm, it felt so good, it must be good. She picked up the pace between her legs.

* * *

Meanwhile, Eric had called down to the front desk and asked that a bottle of champaign be delivered to his room. He specifically asked for a female member of staff to bring it.

Jayna was pissed. She was at the end of her shift, and the last thing she wanted to do was deliver something to some asshole up in the executive suite. Whoever it was had better tip well. As soon as she knocked on the door, she felt weird, like someone had tied puppet strings to her arms and legs. Her body began to move spontaneously outside of her control. She let herself in with a pass key and closed the door behind herself. A man and a woman were at the bed. The woman was on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed. The man was standing, rigorously thrusting into her. 'That's Marci from the front desk.' She thought. 'Except her tits are way bigger than I remember.' One look from the man and Jayna quickly stripped out of her clothes and stood there naked, unable to move.

Eric examined the grossly overweight, middle-aged black woman standing there. Laughing out loud, he pulled out and sat on the couch. Marci stayed on the bed, legs dangling to the floor, pussy drooling. "Yes, I could fix that." Eric said, looking at the butt-ugly woman. "But maybe I'll do something else. I always wanted to watch an obese black broad dom-fuck a busty white sub slut. After a few enhancements, I might just decide leave you two that way."

With a nod from Eric, Jayna's patch of girl fur thickened and extended up to her belly button and back up the crack of her ass to her tailbone. Her armpit hair also grew thick and long. Her already sagging breasts fleshed out and hung even lower, the thick nipples pointed down at the floor and began to drip milk. Her sweat glands kicked into overdrive and she began to sweat profusely.

Eric had already removed all of Marci's hair from the neck down and had made her tits obscenely huge, something you'd never see on a girl with her small frame. He added seamless gold rings to her nipples and three rings down each cunt lip. He added a full two inches to the length of her tongue and a row of 5 studs down the center. Then Marci felt a wave of fear and uncertainty wash over her. In her confusion and indecision, she knew she needed someone to take command of her life and give her direction. She looked at the big woman standing over her. Marci could feel the power and control radiating from her new mistress. Marci felt like ... property. She laced her fingers behind her head and lifted her legs, knees bent, ankles wide, in the timeless pose of submission.

ninebol
ninebol
155 Followers
12