Powerhouse Ch. 01

Story Info
The alpha male, his needs for domination, and his conquests.
2k words
4.24
39.4k
18

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/18/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nick has always fantasized about power plays. He always was someone who loved being in control. Being the youngest child has only enhanced this feature in him. The darling of his parents, he got what he wanted. Always outdoing his siblings, Nick revelled in power.

This trait of his he carried into the next phase. In college, he was the dark brooding alpha male to whom men and women were drawn alike. It was rumoured that Nick was a beast in bed. But nobody knew for sure because the girls wouldn't say, whether out of fear, shame or coercion, nobody knew. Hence, Nick and his sex life remained a mystery.

Nick decided to join the corporate world after college, swiftly rising through the ranks and attaining a state of the art apartment, all chrome and glass. However, he had a separate house in the countryside, nobody knew where exactly it was, Nick never revealed. The story begins on a warm summer day. Nick was driving to his summer house, a smile on his lips, because he had a new conquest, a new prize to train and revel in.

************** *********** *******

Lana woke up with a dizzying painful headache. Her vision from the hit on the head was still blurry. The memory drew her attention to the spot on the head that throbbed. Trying to peer through her blurred vision, she tried to raise her hands to feel if there was blood.

And realised that she couldn't. Her arms and legs were completely immobilized. Tied above her head, they pulled up and above and were tied so securely that she couldn't move her muscles at all. Her legs were the same. Spread apart and pulled up towards her head, they were tied by strong cables that allowed her no movement at all.

Trying to swallow her rising panic, she realised that she wasn't completely naked. She still had on her underwear, though fat lot of good that provided in her present condition. Closing her eyes tight, she thought back to the events that landed her here.

Lana was a 19 year old girl. Long hair that came up to her waist, very pretty slanting doe eyes hidden by spectacles, full lips, and a very curvy figure completed her. She was very self conscious about her breasts. At 36, they were pretty inconvenient if she wanted to buy certain clothes. She was not very thin, but not fat either with just the right amount of curves that gave her the exotic hourglass figure with a tiny petite bottom.

She hated her figure.

Compared to all the stick thin girls in college, she felt overweight, frumpy and always hid her figure in loose clothes. She had been studying for her exam the next day at the town library, alone as usual, and before she realised it, it was too late. Hurrying across the dark town square, she approached her car. A stunning blow on the head and then something sweet over her mouth, effectively stopped her and here she was.

Lana felt surprisingly calm under the circumstances. She had heard of girls being captured and raped and killed. No doubt her assailant had made a mistake. She couldn't believe that anybody would want to rape her. She was just not the kind to arouse rape fantasies, was she?

The door to her room suddenly creaked open and she could figure out a man standing at the doorway. Before she could scream however, the man had crossed the room and clamped a gag over her mouth. As Lana stared with wide eyes, the man started to move his fingertips on the sides of her body. Very lightly. The fingers barely touching, they trailed all over her body. Soon, Lana was covered in a sheer shine of sweat. Being very very sensitive, her body was growing wild at the tantalizing touches that didn't quite touch. Her eyes grew wide and she squirmed as much as possible in her restraints but the man didn't stop. Just when Lana felt that this would kill her, he stopped.

Kneeling down, Lana felt the breath of the man on her ears. "let's get this very straight love. You are captured and taken to a location that's far away from everywhere. Your stay hero can be very pleasant or very painful that's completely up to you. Remember that you've ceased to exist to the world. A letter has been sent to your college in your name that says you've quit because you need time to yourself. A letter has also been sent to your family saying that you plan to disappear for a while. Given your family's distaste in you, they wouldn't worry anyway. Now, this is your existence. You are here for my pleasure and my pleasure alone. You don't have any wishes, or desires. Or a name. Things do not need names. We shall soon start your training, and soon you'll be wiggling that bottom to serve me."

Lana stared up in horror at the man. He was clearly deranged.. With no idea of reality. How can a human be reduced to a commodity? With yet more horror, she realised that there had been no mistake. The man had initially meant to capture her only, what with the intensive research.

Nick had started speaking again. He stared down at the girl in front of him. Helpless, terrorized, completely gone with self pity, not knowing the treasure trove of pleasure they could be. With that figure, any guy would be drooling to Fuck her. But of course, she wouldn't allow anyone to get that close. This girl however was a rare find- she was a virgin.

Oh how Nick would enjoy taking her maidenhead.

But not yet, not just yet.

He'll make her beg for it first.

Lana stared up at the man. Through the blurry vision she could make out that he was quite tall and good looking. His style of talking suggested good education, and his clothes suggested money. She decided that she would play along with him, bidding her time till she could run. Though the loss of her spectacles would seriously hamper her progress.

The man, whose name she didn't yet know, was speaking again.

"You are to address me as Master. That is of course, when I allow you to speak. For now, I think, you don't need to speak. Or see either"

A blindfold descended over her eyes effectively blocking what little vision that she had. Straining against her bonds and whimpering against the gag she tried to beg for freedom, but it was a long lost cause.

Soon she could feel fingers on her soft breasts. Molding and squeezing, the hands played with those glorious mounds of her hers. Despite herself, Lana moaned into the gag.

It felt so good. It has been a long time, a really long time since any kind of sexual activity and Lana was someone whowas generally very very sensual. It was just her insecurity that hampered her sexual life. But now she had no control over her reactions.

The fingers were squeezing, stroking and sending tingles of pleasure all over her body. Her nipples stood like little pebbles, eager for attention, yet his fingers did not touch them. He teased her, stroking around their base till she was whimpering against her gag, squirming for her nipples to be touched. Just when she felt she couldn't take it anymore, the hands vanished, leaving her empty, aching, her body arching up for the now vanished stimulation.

Lana couldn't understand what was happening. She was kidnapped and being sexually molested by a man and yet she was feeling pleasure like she had felt never before.

Nick was aware of what was going through her mind. She would feel pleasure. Her body was naturally wired for pleasure. Yet the guilt would be too much for her mind. Greater than the physical torment, it was the mental torture that gave Nick the kick of seeing them break.

But Nick liked a challenge. He didn't want the girls to comply easily. There was no fun in that. He hoped this girl was different. Else he'll lose interest too soon and give her away km his guards. Pity that, she wouldn't last long with them But all that would come later. For now, she would just be initiated into her role. Reaching down, he ripped the bra away from her body, her breasts swinging free, firm and ripe, the aerolas large and tipped with dark nipples. It was almost like they begged to be sucked. But they wouldn't be. Not yet. Seeing her squirm on the table, he smiled.

Lana was in agony. Her breasts protesting against their abandonment, she felt the hands on the insides of her thighs, stroking in the same manner, reaching upwards but never touching her where her body was begging to be touched. Pretty soon she was squirming with need again.

Her mind closed off, not allowing her to think. All she needed was some kind of direct stimulation.

Her breasts swinging from her heavy breathing.

Suddenly she felt the hands wrenching away the panties.

"My my, what have we here? Didn't your mom tell you not to open your legs to everyone and anyone? But that's not true for you, is it? You beg to be Fucked don't you? Oh wait, I envious. You're a virgin. Too good for anyone. Good. You'll stay that way until you will be begging any man you come across to Fuck you and they won't. And then, I will decide who will Fuck you."

Lana blushed from head to toe. Here she was spread lewdly in front of a stranger, naked, being forced to respond to sexual stimulations. And it was true, she was a virgin.

The man was now gently stroking her labia. Unable to help itself, her pussy was drenching itself. And then she felt something that was not human flesh.

Whip! It was a whip!

The realisation made her suck her air in through her teeth, unable to process the idea that she might be whipped.

However before she could process the idea, the leather of the whip was rubbing against her clit. The rough leather on her most sensitive spot made her go into sensory overload. Pretty soon, quite unable, she was humping against the leather for more. Just when she was reaching that point, the whip came crashing down, directly on her exposed cunt, knocking the breath out.

Then it was back to teasing her.

Lana couldn't understand what was happening. But Nick did. He was conditioning her mind to expect pleasure with the pain, and sure enough, the whip didn't hurt as much, making her look forward to the sharp sting on her clit. Soon, she was near cumming again.

Just when she did, he stopped. Frustrated, Lana whimpered.

Nick spoke up again. "Well, well. Does the little pussy want to cum?" He yanked off the blindfold and gag in one go.

Rasping through her dry mouth, eyes glittering with arousal and shame, Lana spat out.

"Fuck yourself."

To her amazement, the man burst out laughing.

"Oh my dear, you're going to be a lot of fun."

Untying her arms and legs, he bound her to a bed in the corner of the room, careful to keep her held tightly, though her bound limbs had little strength to attempt escape. He bound her loosely, allowing her arms freedom, yet kept her legs spread open so that she will be unable to close them.

"You obviously like being played with. Your legs should remain for err...everything."

Winking, he made her drink water through a straw and hooked her up to an I.V. "Can't have you fainting now"

He fetched a jar of cream and applied a dollop of cream to both her nipples and her clit, kissing each chastely before applying.

"There you go. That cream will keep you aroused and hot throughout the night now. I suggest you get some sleep. We have a long day ahead tomorrow. Oh and don't bother screaming. The room is soundproof. Night night, little strengthpussy."

kissing her forehead, he left the room.

Lana stared after him, too tired to even comprehend her situation. Her nipples and clit tingling, she drifted off into a fitful sleep where she was constantly denied her orgasm.

Nick smiled to himself as he lay in his own bed that night.

Oh yes, this power game would be a lot of fun.

To be continued...