Powers Awaken

Story Info
A woman wakens her powers of Element.
3.3k words
4.32
24.5k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Riesse
Riesse
7 Followers

I had been called to my mother's personal chambers. The smell of exotic oils and incense assaulted me almost to intoxication.

"You called for me mother." I announced standing expressionless, looking only at her and not at the sea of male flesh that swarmed her.

"Yes." She smiled absent mindedly stroking the hair of one of her men.

"I called you here to tell you that you will be leaving."

"Leaving, why have I done something wrong?" I asked swallowing my fear.

"No. I am just concerned about your future." She smiled standing to walk toward me.

"I have noticed that you do not take of any of the men available to you. I'm in hope that maybe out among the non-element this will change." She sighed "You are someday to take my place in court and though I have faith that you will make a great queen. I wonder about your social out look."

"My social life should not reflect in any way what so ever on my ability to rule." I answered squaring my shoulders.

"You are right it shouldn't but it does in our world and you know this. Even though you may not like it you must accept it." My mother finished looking at me unfaltering.

"As you wish. When do I leave?" I asked not breaking under her.

"As soon as we are done. I have chosen two guards to escort you." Her eyes softened. "You know your father and I love you more than you'll ever know. You are our only child and I want the best for you just like he did. That is why he sent you to the best schools and colleges." she sighed stroking my cheek with the back of her hand letting it come to rest on my shoulder.

"Mother what if I do not find what I am looking for? I don't just want someone that wants me for the fact of what I am. It's who I am that I need them to want, need. Even love." I turned from her touch angry with her and myself for being so stubborn.

"You will and when you do then you will be comfortable with what you are meant to be, the future queen of earth element with all her powers and glory. Men will crawl over broken glass to serve you and your power will be told in stories for years to come. I have seen this. You will be a great ruler but if I do not make you leave to find what it is that you must find than this will not be." She answered comforting me with the soft touch of her rubbing my back.

"Ok. If I must." turning back to face her.

"Very well." she leaned in brushing a petal soft kiss against my forehead.

"You will do wonderful things, magical even but to do that you must first accept yourself." With that she turned and walked to her bedchamber calling for some of the men.

I turned my head as they hurried to her, naked, looking at me with lust in their eyes, knowing of what waited them in that room with my mother.

Now don't get me wrong my mother isn't a slut or whore. In the court of earth element we are of the fertile earth, mother earth gives of new birth and life. So why not enjoy what wonderful things you can do. Because of my mothers powers she helps the seasons to change with out chaos.

This is what I am to become, since I am the only child of the royal family. I am in line for the throne before all others. I turned on my heels and walked out of the chambers, the men all lowered their heads in respect, the lust and desire just simmering underneath.

Those that are of element blood have special powers over the natural elements. Those of element are identified by their eye color. Each line has it's own trait. Fire: has deep soft brown, Earth: deep forest green, Air: light blue almost white, Water: rich turquoise blue. Non elements are easily seduced by our natural powers and hypnotized by our eyes. Many of us wear corrective lenses or dark sunglasses to hide the color and not cause distractions while we're among the non element world.

After packing I walked out to the waiting limo with the statement of what my mother had said still on my mind, to find my mother's second in command waiting.

"We must hurry. The plane is waiting." Daniel said reaching for my bags.

"What's this we shit?" I snapped "my mother isn't sending you with me is she?"

"YES."

I swallowed a gasp. Daniel was the one guard that made me edgie. When he talked I found myself having a hard time not looking at those soft full lips. Thinking of them searing my flesh in places low and deep. He was of the fire line and his milk chocolate eyes caused me to loose control over my thoughts. He was one of few that had to wear dark glasses even around other elements. I had heard others speak of how his looks had cause others to swoon. Daniel was dark like a non element Hispanic, and his hair was like spun black silk.

He kept it cut clean, short on the sides and slicked back on top. I bit my lip hard to fight the urge to run my fingers through it.

"Raven...Raven!" he snapped his fingers at me.

"Get in we don't have much time." he commanded

I nodded and allowed him to take my bags.

While on the flight Daniel explained that he was told to be my escort along with one other while I was gone. I let myself slide into a daydream as his voice ran like little fingers over my skin causing my nipples to bud and push against the thin silk of my blouse. I imagined him standing behind me his hand on my breast, his thumbs stroking my nipples to complete hardness. His hot breath sending rivers of desire down deep inside me making me want him inside me. I could feel his body solid against me as I reach my hand down between us to feel him hard against me taking him into my hand stroking him hard and full.

"Raven have you heard anything I said?"

I nodded starring at his mouth, those lips. I let my eyes wander to his and saw him looking over his glasses at me. For a moment he let his eyes drop to my mouth and then to my perked nipples. Then in a flash he put his glasses back and faced toward the front of plane. I had never seen him take part in the social part of court. I can't even think of a time he'd had a lover. I knew he must have had at one time or another. He was of fire for the love of goddess. The fire of all elements is known for being the most passionate and sensual. The King of the fire court has many wives and rumor has it they all get their fair share of him. So I know Daniel can't be holding out, that would be unbelievable willpower. I know it takes most of all I got to not react to his energy.

I scanned his face for some sign of why he'd reacted the way he had. I lingered on his lips then to his jaw where a hint of dark stubble was just coming to surface. I tried to think if I'd ever seen him smile, and I could not. Why so guarded so cold? I trailed to his neck where I could see his heart beating in his vein. I licked my lips.

"Don't" He cleared his throat." Don't Raven."

"Don't what?" I jumped like a kid caught sneaking a snack.

"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what?"

"Just don't." He answered through clenched teeth.

I turned to look out the window feeling ashamed punished for what I'd done. We didn't speak till after we'd landed and was at the condo.

The other guard that was assigned to me was one I'd only seen a few times at court. He was of water and had a very athletic body. He stood just taller than Daniel's 5' 11" and was lighter skinned but still very tanned. I would say he was more Native American looking. Nonetheless they were both very breathtaking. Matthew's eyes were not as intimidating as Daniel's but they were still captivating. The aqua seemed to swirl with deeper greens and blues. I'd never seen eyes like that before.

"I am honored to be chosen for one of your escorts." He smiled his voice was like laughter on the wind. He spoke each word as if he'd kissed it before it had left his lips.

"Thank you Matthew." I called over my shoulder as I fallowed Daniel to my bedroom. He had still not spoken to me.

"I think I will bathe and rest before dinner." I stated in a order more than a statement.

"As you wish. Do you need to be woken?"

I thought of that. How I would love to see his face as I crawled from sleep his lips speaking my name.

"NO! I can wake myself." I turned to unpack my bags.

He just stood there, not flinching I could feel his energy pulse and I turned back to him.

"You may be dismissed." I snapped. I could see his jaw clench from the sting of my words but then it was gone like a flash. Was it just an illusion? It had to of been. He was rock again as if nothing had happened. I turned back to my unpacking as to not show I had seen what I thought I had. After my bath I had smoothed lotion over myself. At first I had taken my time making sure that it soaked into my skin. Letting my hands linger and caress me. Making my nipples hard and perk. I suddenly heard Daniel's voice. It was clear as if he was right there in the room watching me. "Don't stop." It had said. I jerked around to find him not there. My ears rang with silence as I willed my powers to listen for the sounds of the condo. Both of them were sitting out in the sun on the balcony. I quickly pulled back as I felt Matthew sense me. As fast as I could I finished lotioning and slipped under the sheet naked, on my stomach to hide my face. I heard a light knock at the door and then it open. The sound of someone coming in and walking to the window and quietly back out closing the door behind them. I recognized the energy. It had been Daniel. A quiver flushed trough me. I had been holding my breath and hadn't known it. I'd never been this exposed to him before. I hadn't had enough time to put the sheet all the way up so most of my back and some of my hip had been exposed. He knew I was naked with only the sheet as a cover.

I laid there for quite some time tossing and turning before I was able to rest. I could still feel his eyes glide across me. When I woke I dressed in a nice pale pink sundress that came to just mid thigh. It hugged every curve of my hourglass shape and my full soft breast. I pinned my long auburn locks up leaving a couple to sweep down against my cheek and rest on my shoulder where the spaghetti straps came up to chris-cross along my back. I slipped in to matching pick heels and walked out to see if the men were ready. As I entered the living room they both stopped talking and stared at me in amusement. Matthew let out a long low whistle.

"Thank you." I smiled curtsying. I look at Daniel. He wasn't wearing his dark glasses and I could see and feel the heat of his eyes as they scanned me from toe to head and back again. So slow that I found myself standing there afraid to move, even breathe.

Matthew broke the silence.

"Well since we all seem to be ready I say we go eat, before my stomach eats my spine."

I laughed shaking my head.

The ride to the restaurant was light and filled with chatter. During dinner Matthew and I sipped wine while Daniel had a beer. As the night sped on I caught Daniel looking more and more at me he'd left his glasses back in the rooms. I'd never seen him so relaxed maybe it was the air here, it was having an effect on me to. I had almost forgotten the tension we'd had earlier. The server had been stunned by Matthew and was flirting with him through out the night. He had been polite to her but still respectful to me in his flirting. Daniel on the other hand was completely concentrated on me I don't know if it was because it was his duty or because he was warming up to me. To be honest I really could give a damn. After dinner we walked taking in the night air. The server had given Matthew her number and had said she's like to meet him after her shift. I thought it cute. He'd just blushed.

Walking arm in arm with both of them I took in the sweet smell of the night air. The flowers along the water were in bloom and perfumed the night. The sounds of a live band danced on the wind and begged us to come and dance with it.

"That music makes me want to dance." I said squeezing Daniel's arm closer to me without thought.

"So dance." he smiled. I liked it. His smile was soft and inviting. I'd heard his laughter and was surprised by how contagious it was.

Stepping back he took my hand and slipped his other hand around to the small of my back. I let go of Matthew and let Daniel pulled me close for us to waltz. I could feel the heat of his body pulse against me at we began to sway to the music. I reined my energy as it began to crawl from deep inside me and dance along my skin like electricity. I could feel what was the core of my power, boil and beg to be released. I could see clearer in the night and my hearing was crisp. I could sense all the plants and animals around us. Daniel's eyes stormed with the sudden rush of desire.

"Let yourself go Raven. Let go to me." He groaned pulling me closer. I felt a hand break through my shield as Matthew came up and stepped into rhythm with us. His hands slipping to my hips swaying me full on against him. I wanted to melt between them both.

"I can't." I breathed against Daniel's chest.

"Yes you can. Do it. Do it for me." he whispered against my neck. His breath hot and sweet and like little flames of pleasure along my flesh. My nipples became so hard they ached. I wanted him to touch me. Just touch me I thought.

"You first." It was Matthew.

"You need to touch us first for this to go any further." His words washed onto the back of my neck opposite of Daniel.

"How?"

"Let go. Let your powers take over. Let them flow. Otherwise your never be what you can." Daniel said taking my face into his hands and bringing me to look at him. His eyes were glowing. I could see flames of amber swimming in the dark rich brown. I bit my lip. Holding back the power. I could feel it pushing to explode. Daniel's eyes trailed to my lips. The heat of his stare made me lick them wet. He let out a little gasp at the sight.

"Please Raven, Do it." He begged with lust pouring out on ever word. "I want this more than you can ever know. Longer than you can have imagine."

I slowly let down my shields my powers flooding over all of us. Both of them let out groans deep from inside. Groans of pleasure, of need, of want. I felt the fire grow between my thighs, making me wet with passion. I could feel my skin burst with desire as my powers flowed over all three of us.

"I can smell how sweet you are" he growled from clenched teeth. He licked his lips and with a sigh he kissed me hard and with want beyond want. I whimpered against his lips. They were hot with passion and power poured out of his mouth at he slipped his tongue between my teeth and into my mouth. Causing the desire between my legs to rage. I reached behind me to touch Matthew. My hand snaking against him to his hardness that was demanding attention against my ass. His mouth busy on my shoulder and along my back. His hands pulling me against him.

"Can we do this here?" I asked breathless.

"Yesss." Matthew answered thrusting himself against me again.

Some how we'd moved up against a brick wall to a walk way over the river. Daniel then slid his hands down from my neck across my breast letting the palms of his hands linger lightly, making little circles against my hardened nipples. I let myself slip into his eyes as he did this. As he let his hands drop he groan deep with passion and lowered his mouth to mine again.

"I've wanted you as mine for so long Raven." His words a breath shared between us against my lips before he kissed me full on the mouth again. His hands had found their way to under may dress and slid back up along my thighs. He hooked his thumbs into my panties and started to lower them. Almost as if with one mind Matthew continued where Daniel could not, taking them the rest of the way off. I had moved my hands to the front of Daniels pants unzipping him and taking his thick hard cock into my hand. The tip wet with his want. I ran my finger across the tip and looking up into his eyes I slid it into my mouth. He watched my lips and tongue wrap around my finger tasting him. Sucking in a breath, he grabbed me up and straddled me around his waste sliding into me all in one movement. I leaned back into Matthew his mouth waiting for mine as Daniel thrust his cock into the warmth of my pussy. His thick cock sliding against my sugar walls making me climb to an orgasm with in moments. He lowered his mouth to bite at my nipples through my dress. Saying something unheard against them as he moved to the other nipple. I ran my fingers through Matthews's hair deepening the kiss. His lips more teasing and less demanding than Daniel's. Thrust after thrust I started to climb again I turned and looked back into Daniel's eyes.

"Cum for me Raven. I want to hear you. Do it." He breathed looking back at me his eyes now a raging fire of brown and amber. I moaned with each thrust as he pumped harder and fast.

"More. I want... I want ..."

"Tell me what you want. Let me hear you." He gasped with each pump each thrust.

"Oh fuck me good Daniel. Fuck me good and hard. Make me yours." I cried my back arching as I was covered by another wave of climax my pussy wet and dripping from the multiple orgasms.

"God yes, I'm cumming Raven, I'm cumming." He grunted as his cock swelled and flooded me with his seed.

After our powers had quelled we quickly organized ourselves and fixed our cloths. Taking out my panties from his pocket Matthew handed them to Daniel.

"Next time you can hold the panties."

Riesse
Riesse
7 Followers