Powerwoman - The Second Coming

Story Info
Superheroine trying to stamp out crime.
905 words
3.23
22.5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long night for Powerwoman. The 42-year old superheroine had broken up two muggings and stopped a gangfight. It was 3 a.m. and in just a few hours her alter-ego, Karen Stone had to be at her teaching job at a local community college.

Like the previous Powerwoman, from whom she had taken her name, Karen was older, wiser and a first class crime fighter. She thought back to the first Powerwoman, April Wilde. She had met a terrible end, being forced to take drugs by a cartel, impregnated, her emaciated body, or what was left of it, raped and thrown out of a speeding car partially naked and eight months pregnant in front of police headquarters. She died en route to the local hospital. Citizens were shocked but sales of the DVD's of her being unmasked, taking drugs and having group sex had sold millions.

As she undressed in front of her mirror she admired herself. Rock solid body, 36-D cup breasts, long brown hair, with a grew grays beginning to appear. She had on a red white and blue mask, and like the once popular Solar Woman, had a costume that was blue and white and skin tight. Unlike Solar, the bullet-proof costume covered all her assets up to her neck but being skin-tight also left little to the imagination about what type of body Stone had to offer.

She removed her boots and gloves, then found the hidden zipper and unzipped the front of her costume, her chest spilling out in all its glory. The zipper continued down to her pubic area where one could just see a nice, brown landing strip. She threw off the costume, then removed the mask. Naked, she checked her email, then went into her another chamber in her secret room. It contained what appeared to be a tanning bed, but the device was the source of her power. Once she got in and lowered the upper part of the device and locked it, it would turn on, slowing recharging her cells and giving her super strength ability for another 24 hours as she slept.

The next night, Powerwoman crouched down looking at a nearby home where meth was reportedly being manufactured. Meth has become a terrible problem in Delta City and Powerwoman was determined to put a dent in the supply. She studied the home for a couple hours, noting the comings and goings while trying to estimate the people in the home. She didn't want any children to get hurt, if there were any, nor did she want any surprises despite her invulnerability.

Running, she approached the house and smashed through a window in the living room. Immediately, she was hit by gunfire from two semi-automatic weapons, which would have been enough to kill almost anyone else. She kicked the weapon out of the large man holding it, and took him down with a swing to his head. He was out cold. The woman grabbed a knife and came at her, her eyes wild, snorting. She was obviously a meth-head thought Powerwoman, as she quickly over powered the woman with her martial arts knowledge and tied her up. As she want into the kitche she spied the meth. Batches of it cooking and went over to examine it. WHAM..Powerwoman was struck in the head by a baseball bat, and knocked down. While she was strong, she wasn't invulnerable. A slow, large weapon like a bat could actually do more damage to her than smaller but faster bullets. She healed quickly but could still be surprised.

She fell and rolled, just as a butcher knife slammed into the floor where her chest would have been. She brought her feet up and landed a shot right in the nuts of the male drug dealer she had neglected to see and he crumped.

"Bitch," he moaned. "I'll kill you. I'll kill you."

"Not today, you won't" replied Powerwoman as she took out her cell phone to summon the cops.

Just then a very large, well built man slammed into her, surprising her and knocking her against the cabinets face first. He grabbed her head and slammed it full force into the cabinet again, cracking it. Powerwoman was seeing stars as she elbowed him in the fact.

"Arrggghhhh" he screamed as Powerwoman turned and landed a haymaker to the man's stomach. He fell backward onto a table and it collapsed as Powerwoman watched.

"Big boy, you gotta bring more than a little muscle to take down Powerwoman," she grinned.

He began to get up as Powerwoman watched, unconcerned with this lumbering giant.

He came out her again but instead of throwing a punch he threw a fistful of meth at her as he kicked her stomach.

"Uffffff..." Powerwoman cried, catching her breath. Suddenly, she felt light headed. She could hardly focus as the giant smashed her several times. He lifted her up by her costume at the chest, smiling as he sat her on the counter and reached for her mask. Powerwoman, had found a pipe wrench on the counter and swung fast at her assailant, smashing it into his ribs repeatedly. Finally he went down, as she sat there, trembling and unsteady.

Powerwoman staggered home, driving carefully in her souped up Mazda spider. She quickly undressed and got into her bed chamber, hoping to catch a few hours slumber before another day at the office.