Practical Joke, or Serious Mistake?

Story Info
Lovely vampire gets a taste of her own medicine.
1.7k words
4.2
35.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Baia
Baia
3 Followers

The great hall was dimly lit with a thousand tiny flames erupting from their prospective wicks. The walls were of stone and clay, worn smooth in places due to the unspeakable acts that happened up against them. The stage at the front of the room was large and bloodstained from the spilling of hundreds of human souls. A huge cage stood in the middle, frightening in its implications. Perhaps tonight the entertainment would prove interesting. I smiled slowly, wondering which of the screaming victims in the dungeons would show as our plaything.

Deep below the surface of the earth, we mingled among each other, stopping briefly here and there to sniff each other like dogs, smelling the bountiful blood that pulsed just beneath the surface of our skin. Everywhere I looked, we stood, sat, and made love, our luscious white skin gleaming iridescent in the flickering candlelight. To my left, two young men engaged in sex play, their bodies writhing against each other, unaware of the group surrounding them, watching silently. I caught bits and pieces of conversation, who had killed whom, and what the rest of the week should bring. One of our aspiring musicians played softly in a corner on a scarred and battered mandolin he had taken from his latest victim.

I paused a moment to take stock of my own beauty. My long, dark, almost black tresses cascaded in lovely waves around my face, streaming loosely to my tiny waist. Huge green eyes peaked out from a light fringe of bangs, teasing, pulling with their enormity and color. How many mortals have I stopped dead in their tracks just from one look? Pouty, red lips, kissable, bitable even, curved gently in a slow smile, as I ran my hands down my bountiful curves. My breasts, high and large, jutted out from my chest, inviting even the noblest of men to touch, to tease.

Nipples, clearly visible through the hunter satin dress I wore seemed to almost be able to cut glass, the anticipation of the evening was so great. My waist, tiny as I mentioned, flared out into well rounded hips, then tapering to long, beautiful legs, perfectly formed without a scar, wrinkle, or an ounce of cellulite. I felt the core of my being throb as I ran my hand absentmindedly over it, flooding my thighs with a creamy warmth. I bit my lip with sharp teeth, that had just that morning taken the life of a lovely farm maid. I am, you see, a vampire. My name, is Ari.

Suddenly, the room grows quiet as a man enters from a side door. Payne, the leader of our large coven, and my master, the one who made me, taught me the Dark Arts. He strides in purposefully, calmly, his black eyes flashing as he moves through the room toward me. I can see muscles rippling in his calves and thighs, his manhood straining at the tight bonds of his leggings. I laugh quietly at his arousal. He must have only now returned from the whore house on the surface. I see a small trickle of dried blood at the corner of his mouth. Tossing his dark hair over his shoulder, his olive complexion mottled in anger he stands before me, shaking in his rage.

"I see that you enjoyed yourself tonight, my lord." I whisper conspiratorially. "May I ask, was your maiden pleased with your services as well?" I struggle to keep my voice under control. For that morning, I had added a simple potion to Payne's morning draught of wine that would make his erection uncontrollable and would, unfortunately, not allow him any release, therefore leaving him no doubt frustrated, and yearning for ejaculation. I gasped at he suddenly seized my shoulders roughly, bringing me up against him for a bruising kiss.

"No," he hissed. "She did not. I battered her so much that when I was finished she was begging me to kill her. Unfortunately, she is my favorite whore, therefore I took no pleasure in ending her short life. AND I achieved no release. But you will be dealt with before the night is through." He smiled then, wickedly, and I felt a pang of unease deep in my breast. The look on his face was unsettling, and I turned from him as I heard a booming voice from the front of the great hall.

"Ladies, and Gentlemen. Tonight will be extraordinary. The making of a new vampire is upon us. For months, we have painstakingly collected the prisoners in our dungeons, using most of them for slave labor, some for food, and others for entertainment. But tonight, there is one who has survived even the brutalist of treatment. His name, is Morgain. And tonight, he will be our entertainment." Applause broke out among us, wolf whistles and shrieks added to the mayhem as a man was led out onto the stage in chains, his head held high despite the treatment he had endured in the past months. I saw that he was indeed, a handsome specimen. Tall, with bright, shocking blue eyes and thick blond hair that hung nearly to his shoulders. Muscles rippled in his back and his stomach was flat and muscled as well. His most impressive feature, however, was his phallus. Naked as he was, even in his terror, he was fully erect. Perhaps serviced my a maid right before coming on stage. Precome dripped from the end of his dick. 9 inches long, perhaps more, and as thick as my wrist.

I felt a twinge in my pussy as he was pushed forward. Payne leaned close to my ear and whispered, "Shut your mouth, Ari, you look ridiculous." I snapped my jaw shut quickly, unaware that I had been gawking like an idiot. "Do you like what you see?" he whispered, wrapping one massive hand around my left breast, kneading gently. "Perhaps you would be interested in servicing that massive stud." I moaned as his hands drifted down toward my hips, caressing, touching, squeezing, pinching. He had drawn me back into a shadowed corner so that we could watch the festivities. He bunched my dress up around my hips and sat me on his lap, facing the stage.

Morgain was staring in fright at the young vampire chosen to take his life and then give it back to him. He struggled against his bonds, trying to figure out how to use them to his advantage. The young vampire, by the name of Gabriella, teased him slowly, lifting a clawed hand to scratch and inflict minor wounds, dodging around him, laughing as he tried to fight her. She spun around him quickly and lashed his hands behind him, and bit slowly into the side of his neck, drawing a little blood and stopping.

Payne ran his hands down the front of my gown, brutally pinching one hardening nipple, drawing on it with his fingers, then ran his hand down to my pussy. My legs are spread brazenly, and I can smell my essence, womanly, musky, as my juices gather around my dewy nether lips. I moan softly as he traces my outer lips lightly with one finger, teasing me, taunting my to beg for more. I plead with him in low tones, "Please, please..." My voice trails off as he inserts one finger into me, circling his thumb around my hardening clit.

"Perhaps you would be interested in having his cock slam into you, over and over..." Payne's husky voice only added to my excitement as he continued to tease my clit gently. "See the way she taunts him Ari? As I am doing to you? Can you imagine my teeth biting into your neck again, drawing on you, taking your life, yet all you feel is sweet release and an almost orgasmic pleasure?"

Payne lifted me high into the air with one hand, fumbling with his belt with the other. He then lowered me slowly onto his waiting dick, impaling me slowly, at his own pace. My pussy screamed for release, but I found none, as he took his time, slowly pumping in and out of me as I continue to watch the spectacle on stage. Morgain was now writhing as Gabriella hooked his chains to rings in the floor, tightening them until he was spread before her in a classic crucifiction pose. He moaned then as she took his cock into her mouth, bringing it slowly to fruition again. Before long he was bucking his hips against her mouth, until she bit him softly.

My pussy twinged as I watched silent tears begin to leak out from this sudden attack of pain. Payne continue to pump me slowly up and down on his huge dick, his hands, searching and exploring my body, one finger delving into the crack of my ass, pressing, then filling. His other hand continuing to squeeze and pinch my breasts and nipples. Gabriella then moved up Morgain's body and lowered her dripping pussy onto his waiting cock, drawing a gasp from him as she began to ride him, slowly at first, then harder as she sensed his impending orgasm. I was now moving frantically up and down on top of Payne, willing my body to release. I leaned back into Payne as Gabriella leaned down and engulfed the side of Morgain's neck with her mouth and teeth, just as he was ejaculating, drawing his blood into her.

I felt Payne bite into my neck! My orgasm rippled over me as I watched Gabriella take Morgain's life and as Payne was drinking of me. Panic overcame me as my orgasm continued, but Payne showed no signs of stopping. My vision blurred and I gasped for breath, begging him to stop, clawing at him with my hands. Morgain's eyes met mine as I fell to the ground in front of Payne. He laughed and continued to pump his dick over my body, but I could not move...Terrified, I looked back toward the stage, Gabriella was now giving her blood to Morgain, and he was drinking in great draughts, changing into one of us, but Payne was just laughing at me...suddenly I felt great droplets of his come as he climaxed over my prone body, hot and wet. My vision blurred further and all I saw was darkness...

Payne's voice was the last thing I heard..."You shouldn't have played with me, Ari. Don't you know, I ALWAYS finish first."

Baia
Baia
3 Followers