Practice Dummy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK he is there again. You are too fast with him. Let us back-step once more and then next time you can make him cum. But vary your speed and pressure. You can basically do light and slow, light and fast, hard and slow, hard and fast. Alternate them. Make it difficult to for him to anticipate if he is a minute away or three."

"OK". This time Jennifer gives a short break and is back on the cock again. She starts off light and slowly maddeningly tries out all four combinations one at a time.

The cock head feels regular sensitive again. It takes me a couple of minutes to get close this time.

"OK he is almost there again. Now go hard and fast till he cums, keep going for 10-15 seconds after he finishes ejaculating, slowing down gradually."

Jennifer smiles "Yeah. I love this part. A guy's orgasm is so obvious, so direct so primal." She catches up speed. Ruby is still caressing my balls. This is heaven.

Something registers at the back of my head when I think of heaven. I also have the strangest sensation of Deja Vu. It still feels like a dream. However, I am about to cum so I am not spending too much time worrying about it. The cock-head feels a lot number again. Then just as I am a stroke away from exploding, there is a tingling sensation in the back of my head. Simultaneously, the numbness swoops down from the cock head and engulfs entire cock. I can still see and feel Ruby's hands on my balls and I can see Jennifer stroking my cock as hard and as fast she can but I can only feel my balls moving due to cock being pulled with her strokes. I cannot feel her touch on my cock at all. As if someone injected an anesthetic into my entire cock. She is eagerly stroking and wants a reward for her labor.

"Keep going, sometimes guys can take a while, especially if they are too used to their own hand. We call it death grip. Go as fast and as hard as you can".

I feel like shouting, "What is going on?" But no words form.

In about 15 seconds some sensation returns to the bottom quarter part of my cock. Jennifer is still stroking away and Ruby is still playing with my balls. This is enough to keep me hard but not enough to make me cum.

Another minute passes. Ruby is confused. Jennifer is beyond confused.

"My hand is getting tired"

"Shit I thought he was almost there. Switch hands, keep going. This is home stretch. You cannot stop now."

Jennifer switches hands and goes on for another minute. I feel my orgasm building up again. I am desperately trying to cum. I can only feel her hands over a very small area maybe an inch or two starting from the base. But with the speed and pressure it is enough. Just as I am about to cum, I again feel the numbness spread to a slightly wider area, effectively keeping the orgasm just out of my reach, just a stroke or two away.

It has been about five minutes of furious stroking. Jennifer switches hands again. Another minute passes. "Here you play with his balls, let me stroke his cock". Ruby is much faster and far more experienced but the orgasm remains just out of my reach. Depending on how close I am, the area of numbness seems self-adjusting. It widens when I am close and then contracts again once I go off the edge. But changes are tiny, almost like a circuit fine tuning itself based on feedback. Top three quarters of the cock stays dead. It is as if I am watching a porno of someone else's cock getting a handjob. Only visual no sensation. This goes on for another five minutes. I have a very strong sensation of Deja Vu again, like I have gone through this a thousand times.

"Oh well. You did great. I guess he cannot cum. It is a good thing probably. If he is too realistic, he will cum and then go into refractory period, and then he will be useless for the next training session. Massage training is more about buildup. Full service girls will not get proper practice if he cums on his own schedule, sometimes they have to suck or ride a client for 20-30 minutes. So maybe they left that bit off. It makes sense now."

"Ok last lesson. This is called aftercare. At this stage, I usually take a wet warm tissue and clean up. So first clean around his cock, in this case wipe off imaginary cum. Then, gently but firmly, clean the imaginary cum mixed oil off his cock. Remember, a guy will be super sensitive at this stage. But stay naked and let him enjoy the visual. You play with his mind as much as his body."

Jennifer looks disappointed as she grabs a wet tissue and cleans my cock. I feel the warmth of the tissue. I feel her hand holding me at base. I feel her carefully swiping in a circular pattern from top. Cleaning the oil off every inch of my cock. Every inch of my cock feels the tissue. My sensations are already fully back.

Then Jennifer asks "What if his orgasm is blocked by default but there is a command to allow him to cum? like..."

She pauses and carefully lifts her hand away from my cock, taking a step back and keeping both hands in air above her head.

Then she says "...like Dummy orgasm permitted". Her breasts look divine in that pose.

Ruby looks at her appreciatively. "Clever girl. Like involuntary reactions. That is indeed possible. But I like it this way. I am not even going to tell the girls he does not cum, I want them to try until they get tired. It is good practice for them and a good way for me to judge their skill level. And the outcome is less messy for the girls. Anyway do you have a dildo that you use to masturbate?"

Jennifer shyly nods.

"After you cum, do you ever stop and worry if it had an orgasm too?"

"Umm.. I see your point." Jennifer says finishing cock cleanup and then she starts getting dressed up. My cock gradually deflates.

"OK I have to now reset everything for the next training session. Clean the oil off rest of his body."

"I have an idea. Dummy go clean yourself up in the shower."

Nothing happens.

"Oh I guess that was too much to expect."

"Dummy stand up. Dummy follow me. Excellent"

"Awwwwww. That is so cute. He is like a naked big humanoid pet walking behind you."

Jennifer asks as she is soaping me up, "So what happens next?"

"I have to do this all over again 9 more times today. God good thing he is a dummy. A real guy would go mad. Today Monday we are doing floor 1 - erotic massage group. Each girl gets one hour. Half hour on back, then turn over, tease a bit, then work the cock just like you did. Then tomorrow we will focus on floor 2, Table Shower and Nuru girls. Day 3 will be floor 3, full service girls. Blowjob and sex in various positions. The girls all get a riding skills evaluation."

"Nice. I wish I could ride him. He is beginning to grow on me. I think he will make a perfect boyfriend. I could ride him whole day till I could not cum any more. And the best thing is, he cannot speak!"

"True. Then day 4 fetish and kink girls, pegging, BDSM, CBT. That is where he will really come handy, Day 4 involves some risky training and girls can cause damage."

"Like what?"

"Like we always get sounds and catheter requests. They are a bit hard to do correctly and you can cause harm if you use too much force. The urethra dilates but very gradually."

"Look he is getting hard again when I am washing his cock with soap. This is a beautiful cock. I feel sad for him awwwww."

"Well if that is sad then you do not want to know what happens on day 5. It is dedicated to pain. Some activities, like piercing, planned for that day can only be done once since he has only one cock." She giggles "Or twice I guess. If it involves his balls. Mrs. Lenore specifically asked we do that only on the last day so as not to mess other training."

"Awwwww. We only have him for 5 days?"

"Yes. His um... equipment will certainly be needing repairs after day 5. He gets sent back to the factory. Over the weekend they reset him and fix any physical damage. Then he is at a new pleasure house on Monday, starting all afresh again. Apparently Mrs. Lenore built him a year ago. We had to wait a year to get him. And He is booked solid for another year. Not surprising, given that Mrs. Lenore has over 100 houses of pleasure all over the world."

As I am being walked back to the massage table, all naked, a flash of memory comes back to me. Someone told me that I will think I am in heaven but I will be in hell.

*****

Author notes:

I was getting a two girl massage and the girls were talking about my cock and other cocks they have seen. They then started talking about various strokes and comparing notes on details. I am uncut, it is rare in this part of the world and they were talking about specific ways to handle uncut cocks. The "turtle head" is a true comment.

Being a denial fan I enjoy putting myself into sexual situation after a long denial, I generally rewards girls well if they can tease and deny. They know my interest and are happy to deny me. However, I am always on edge and the girls could not really demonstrate for long before I got too close. I found them using my cock to demonstrate, this objectification, very exciting.

The conversation had earlier drifted to Westworld (latest HBO series). We had specifically talked about the part where the androids have faint memories of the previous cycle and that androids are programmatically blocked from performing certain actions, like hurt real people.

One of them said, it would be so nice to have a realistic dummy like the ones in that series to demonstrate massage techniques. Ideally the guy should not be permitted to pop too quickly, to allow experimenting with various strokes. Then the other one said what if he is never permitted to pop and just gets teased endlessly? This might have been just for teasing me, but that sentence sparked something.

12