Practice Makes Perfect

Story Info
I love my men just right.
4k words
4.42
12.5k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers

"Aww, c'mon, pleeeease!" My whiny plea sounded pathetic, even to me. I looked at Jason, my latest boyfriend, with my best puppy-dog eyes. "I need to practice."

He eyed me skeptically. "I don't know about this."

"I need the practice before the first time I do it for real."

"Yeah, but it's me we're talking about. What if you make a mistake, slip or something? I'd be scarred for life. You wouldn't want that ... would you?"

I was the final stages of training to be an operating room technician (OR tech in the lingo) and I was begging Jason to let me practice the body shaving that's done on patients before an operation. It wasn't complicated, clean with soap and water, spread some shaving cream, then scrape with a razor; presto, hair's gone and clean skin is ready for a scalpel. The truth was I didn't really need to practice. I just loved doing it and my appeal to Jason was an excuse to let me strip him bare. And it wasn't so much his chest or belly that I really wanted to shave, but the magical spot between his legs.

Jason was an okay boyfriend. He treated me well, was fun to hang around with, and liked the same food and music as me. We had good times together, but he didn't have the special something that I needed and deserved. What he did have was a fantastic cock and good sense of adventure in the bedroom. And let me tell you, I love both, especially cock. I truly adore, venerate, crave a good penis. I like them soft and flaccid, swinging down like the clapper on a brass bell. I love how they fill up and swell, tall and hard. They're best that way. best. A stiff shaft with ropey veins that run from the base to swollen, mushroom-capped tip really gets me going. If they have a little curve, that's even better. Those fit perfectly in my hand and mouth, and especially in my pussy. Fat or slim, it doesn't matter to me, just as long as they're not too short, I like all shapes and styles. I love a good dick, and Jason's was really, really good.

I'd never told him specifically about my obsession, but I'm pretty sure that he figured it out. Even when we weren't having sex, we'd hang around his apartment naked just so that I could gaze at his gorgeous genitals. I don't just like looking at cocks, I love playing with them, and imagining what they will feel like inside me. I adore being filled up by a good hard-on; my lips stretched around first the flared tip and then the shaft as I shove it as far into my mouth as possible. More than one guy has lost it when I deep-throated him, pulling his hot, pulsating man-meat past my tongue and into my throat farther than he's ever experienced. I can get a big, juicy cock part way down my throat and bring him right to edge. But I like it best when he cums with just the tip is in my mouth. That way I can enjoy every jet of semen that rockets out. I like cum too, did I say that? Hot, salty, sticky, sweet spunk fountaining out of a stiff rod, it's great. Girl cum is okay too. I've had that a couple of times, but it's nowhere near as tasty as a guy's.

Did I mention that I like ass? A guy's ass is like virgin territory, at least for most of them. Few have experienced how good it is to have a finger or tongue deep between their cheeks. I love teaching a man about his own ass, letting him learn how great it is to have me push deep inside of his forbidden tunnel, stretching and filling him up, feeling a pleasure that he never imagined. When I introduce him to his p-spot it's like opening a whole new world to him. It's fucking amazing.

I love it all - fucking, anal, cum, cock. I can't get enough and I'll enjoy all of it as much and however I can. But here's the thing: it's even better if I can have my ass and cock without any pesky hair getting in the way. And that brings me back to Jason. Like I said, he's got a great dick, but I knew it would be even better bare. I was determined to have him that way, fully uncovered, every square inch exposed so that I could really enjoy myself. No, I didn't need any practice shaving, I just wanted to do it.

"Please," I said again. "I'll be extra careful and extra gentle. I promise not to hurt a hair on..." I giggled at my slip. "Actually, I'm going to hurt all of the hairs when I clean them off you. But I won't damage anything else. I'd never do that."

Jason looked at me uncertainly.

"My instructor said that I'm good at it."

"Well then why...," he began.

"Because I want to be really, really good." I tucked my chin and thrust out my 34 DD breasts, trying to look as coquettish as possible. "You want me to be good, don't you?" I fluttered my eyelashes.

A wolfish grin spread across Jason's face. "Well, not too good." He grabbed me around the waist and pulled me close. "Got him!" I thought to myself.

"Let's start in the shower, get you all cleaned up." I pulled him up off the couch where we'd been sitting and led him toward the bathroom. "All of your nooks and crannies should be super clean and I can't trust you to do a good enough job by yourself." I smiled at him. "I'm going to have to supervise hands-on to be sure."

If the water is too hot before shaving, the skin will get irritated. I made sure that the temperature was just right then covered him from head to toe in a thick coating of soapy foam. His eyes were closed tightly against the sting of the suds when I began working on my favorite parts. I love doing that. When a guy's eyes are closed, my first touch takes him by surprise. He knows that it's coming, just not exactly where or how. With Jason, I started by sliding my right index finger deep between his butt cheeks, making a point of smoothing over his hole. The gasp that escaped past his lips, let me know that I'd hit a pleasure spot. I pushed my hand farther forward until my wrist spread his cheeks and my fingers were clutching his balls. Jason opened his legs wide, giving me unfettered access. "Good boy," I cooed. He relaxed more at my encouragement and braced his hands against the wall. I slid my other hand down over his stomach, pausing to tug on his pubic hair, reminding him of my later plans. Then I moved over his growing cock, gently jacking him until he was fully erect. "Mmm, nice. Nice and hard the way I love it." I let go of his erection then traveled over the front of his scrotum until the fingers of both hands were touching as I massaged and lathered the soap there.

Jason groaned in pleasure.

"Not done yet," I announced with a more clinical tone. I pulled back until the pad of my right index finger was resting against his anus. We'd played there before, and Jason didn't put up any resistance. "I need to make sure that you're really clean." I pressed against his opening. "On the inside as well as the outside." I pushed, feeling his sphincter soften so that the tip of my finger entered him. "That's a good boy," I said again. "Like I said, the inside too." I pressed harder. As he fully relaxed, my entire finger slid deep into his tight confines. That's what I like best, the moment of penetration, when I own his sexual satisfaction. Jason groaned loudly and rocked back into my hand, forcing me even deeper. I rotated my finger and pressed on his p-spot. His knees buckled and had he not been leaning on the wall, probably would have fallen.

"There we go," I sawed in and out of him a few times before removing my finger. "Nice and clean, just the way I like you." I washed my hands while Jason caught his breath and recovered. "Rinse off and meet me in the bedroom. I'll make sure that everything's ready while you get dry. Just pat, don't rub, it's better if you're a little damp." He nodded mutely still incapable of coherent words. I stepped out of the flowing water and grabbed a towel.

I'd already taken care of getting everything together ahead of time, certain that Jason would give in to my entreaties and let me sculpt him the way I wanted. I had a pair of scissors to trim the longer hair and two tubes of shaving cream. It wasn't the cheap aerosol stuff, but high quality, thick and creamy, the kind the needed to be applied with an old-fashioned shaving brush. I also had a whole package of disposable blades so that I could change them frequently and avoid any razor burn. There was a large pan of water to rinse with, a few washcloths, and two layers of thick towels spread over the mattress.

"Lay down right here my beautiful volunteer," I patted the bed. "Face up please." Jason does not have a lot of hair on his chest or stomach, just enough to make him look manly. But I figured that shaving there first would put him at ease before I went to work on my end goal. Besides, I thought that it would be sexy to have him completely bare everywhere. And his nipples would be deliciously sensitive after I shaved around those. "We need to shorten this first," I ran my fingers through the hair between his pecs. "In the OR we'd use an electric trimmer. Since I don't have one, I'll just cut it." The scissors snipped as I shortened his chest hair enough for me to shave it off. It didn't take long to finish and feel the first throbs of arousal stir between my thighs.

Using a washcloth, I brushed the loose strands away from his chest. "I've done this part a few times, so it won't take long." I dunked the shaving brush into the warm water and squeezed a generous helping of the cream onto the bristles. With quick, short motions, I lathered his chest, making sure to completely cover his skin. Then using long, firm strokes I dragged the razor over the curves of his trunk scraping off the shaving cream along with the underlying hair. With each pass, silky smooth skin appeared. It was beautiful and the thought of fondling that bare flesh made the ache in my pussy grow. I wanted the area around his nipples completely hair-free and without stubble, but I didn't want to nick him. I took my time, stretching his skin taut and carefully moving the blade. It worked out perfectly and before long, all of his chest was completely smooth.

"That looks right," I said dabbing away the excess shaving cream with a damp cloth. "I'm sure my professor, and the chest surgeon, would approve. What do you think?" I smoothed my fingers over him. Jason took a deep breath, obviously relishing the feel of my touch on his freshly exposed skin. His heart was beating fast and a flush bloomed on his neck. "Umm. Yeah, I'm sure they would."

"Do you like it?" I asked

"Yes!" he answered enthusiastically.

"Good. This next part is even better. I mean more important," I'd almost let slip my personal agenda. "It's really important to be completely shaved before an operation. The surgeons make a big deal about that. I need to be good at doing the abdomen." The hair on Jason's stomach, down to his pubes, was already short, and I didn't need to trim him with scissors. I brushed the cream on. His sharp intake of breath let me know how much he enjoyed the cool sensation. I changed the blade in the razor and began shaving.

Because he didn't have flabby folds, it took me only a few minutes to finish him off. "I'll be prepping patients for all kinds of procedures, so I need to be good at shaving everywhere." I ran my fingers through his pubic hair. Before he could protest, I had his already short hair there trimmed low enough to shave. "Be sure to stay still for this part." I slathered the cream on and worked it into a thick later with the soft brush, deliberately grazing his penis over and over until he was fully erect.

"Now what do we have here?" I teased touching his hard-on. "This presents a bit more of a challenge, but one that I'm fully prepared to manage. It will be extra practice for me. I've heard that many men have the same, shall we say difficulty in the pre-op setting." With a silent sigh of happiness, I wrapped my fingers around his pole and pulled it straight up and away from the layer of having cream. The throbbing of his erection in my hand thrilled me. I took a deep breath to calm myself so as not to not get too worked up. Using slow, steady strokes, I raked the razor across his skin. With each swipe, Jason's cock twitched with excitement. A drop of pre-cum beaded at the tip of his cock. It took all my self-restraint not to lean down and suck it off.

"That looks good," I said finishing. The skin was pale having never been exposed to the sun. It looked soft, vulnerable, inviting. I touched it ever so gently. Jason gasped, and bucked his hips. "A little sensitive there are we?" I teased.

"Oh my god, yes." He panted.

"That's one of the side effects. Think of it as a bonus for your willingness to help me out today." I winked. "I need to keep going, practice prepping patients for urology procedures." I stroked him again and got the same reaction. "That is if you're willing?" Jason's balls were surging and more fluid oozed from his slit. His sexual arousal was obvious. "Yes! Yes, keep going," he huffed.

"Thank you. You have no idea how good this is for me," I paused, "to practice." I told him to spread his legs and Jason obeyed without hesitation. His cock looked beautiful laying on the now bare flesh of his pubic area, long and hard, throbbing in time with his rapid pulse. "This is a little tricky, but it's not too much trouble." Before putting a new blade in the razor, I coated the right side of his scrotum and groin with the shaving cream. It had exactly the effect I expected. Jason's balls drew up tight. "Trust me," I said, "and stay still no matter what." With my left hand, I grasped his pulsating rod and positioned my fingers at the base where his scrotum meets the shaft, pulling everything as taut as possible. Then using a practiced motion, drew the blade across his flesh, clearing away all the shaving lotion and hair. Jason groaned, but remained still like I'd ordered. Six more times I swiped, each pass exposing virgin skin that awaited my pleasure. In short order, I had the pubic hair off the right side of his ball sac and groin, all the way to the thick tendon that connects to his thigh.

"Stunning," I thought silently admiring my handiwork. "I love a truly naked man." Out loud I said, "You did very well and it turned out nicely. Time to do the other side." Jason spread his legs even wider without my having to say anything. I treated his left side the same as his right. In no time, I was finished. His cock and balls were completely bare, perfectly smooth, begging for my attention. The needy ache in my cunt grew even stronger. I cleaned way the leftover flecks of shaving cream. Jason moaned loudly at my touch on his hypersensitive skin. More pre-cum seeped out from his stiff mast, adding to the puddle already on his belly. "Looks like you're okay with things so far," I stroked Jason's cock.

"Uh huh."

I dipped a finger into his secretions and smeared it down his shaft and over the front of his denuded sac. Jason lurched at the sensation. I did it again. "Maybe just a little more than okay with it?"

"Yes! Yes! It feels so good." I could see that his heart was racing.

"Good. I'm so glad that you like it. I'd like to go to the final step. It's an advanced thing," I lied. "Not many techs are allowed do this next part, but my instructor said that I have the skills." I rubbed Jason again using his juices to lubricate my fingers. "Will you let me?"

"Please, please," he stuttered. "Do it."

"That's the spirit. And I'll be sure to show you how thankful I am." I gripped his rod and ran my thumb over the slippery tip. "Roll over please."

Jason did as I said, got onto his hands and knees and put his head down on the mattress. I pulled his hips back and pushed his legs as far apart as they would go. His cheeks spread wide, exposing the full length of his butt crack and perineum. His freshly stripped cock and balls hung below. It looked magnificent. The sparse hair that covered his last untouched spots wouldn't ever deter me, but I wanted Jason perfectly smooth so that there was nothing between him and me. I wanted every sensitive nerve ending uncovered for me to play with to my heart's content.

I put another fresh blade into the razor, scooped a large amount of shaving cream unto the brush, and lathered him. Just like I expected, he moaned and rocked back and forth as I coated him. "Make all the noise you want, but stay very still," I admonished. He gripped the sheets tightly, and stopped moving. There was no medical reason for me to shave Jason's ass. I only did it because I wanted to, because I liked doing it. I didn't tell him that I'd done it before, with other lovers, and that I was already good at it. He didn't need to know that. It wasn't long before I'd shaved the last of him clean.

"Stay right there," I said. "I need to get some pictures to show to my instructor."

"What?" he exclaimed. His voice was muffled by the bedsheets.

"Don't worry. It's just between her and me, so I can show that I practiced. Nobody else will see them." I didn't lie about not sharing the pictures, but the only reason for me to take them was to expand my personal photo album of his genitalia. "I need to get some of the front too." I wondered if there was enough memory on my smartphone to get all the shots that I wanted. "Then I'll apply the skin treatment. You'll like that I promise."

Jason stayed still as I took picture after picture of his hairless balls, and his gorgeous, erect cock. I got plenty of his clean-shaven rear too, promising myself that I'd give him superlative pleasure there. I don't remember how many I took, but it was enough to temporarily fulfill my craving. "Time for the post shave treatment that I promised," I put down the camera and picked up a bottle of my favorite medicated massage oil. "We only do this for special and select patients. You are very select and I'll treat you extra special." I pushed Jason supine onto the bed and knelt between his spread legs. The throbbing in my cunt was extreme and the wetness that had built up in me dripped in long streams down the inside of my thighs. "This is going to be good." I dribbled the cool oil onto his chest.

I spent a long time rubbing and stroking Jason's torso, paying extra attention to the nipples that I'd so carefully bared. They hardened into tight points and he moaned non-stop in a most satisfying way. After taking my pleasure there, I poured a generous helping of the slick liquid onto his groin. "This is my favorite part," I said. Jason gasped as the cool fluid washed over his freshly shaved, sensitive skin. He squirmed deliciously as it coated his bare balls and iron-hard cock. What a sight! My heart was pounding with excitement as I gripped his slick stiffness and cupped his smooth balls. I was extra careful not to let him cum while I rubbed and massaged. A quick ending wasn't going to be enough for me. He'd get close to release, I'd stop, let him back down from orgasm, then resume my play. I took my time stroking Jason's baby-smooth flesh over and over again as he writhed below me. It was exhilarating, but after a while the throbbing in my pussy had spiraled almost out of control and I couldn't wait any longer. I wanted his climax and I wanted it badly.

Everything about a man's orgasmic release is so exciting, feeling semen rush up the length of his rigid cock, and seeing it spew like a fountain from the swollen tip, that I often climax just watching. That's where I was with Jason, on-edge, ready for the explosion that we'd both take pleasure from. But there was one more thing that I'd promised myself. It would ensure the biggest possible response from him. I smoothed my oily fingers past his balls and over his anus. While slowly stroking his pulsating rod, I placed two fingers against his tight opening, and leaned down. "Let me in," I whispered and pressed into his pucker. "I'm going to make you cum." Jason surrendered and his sphincter relaxed. I thrust in deep, spearing him, elated as he moaned even louder at my intrusion. "You're going to cum so hard." I pressed on his p-spot and slid part way out. Jason screamed in ecstasy. I began working on him in earnest. With one hand, I aggressively jacked his massive hard-on and with the other mercilessly pegged his ass, driving him toward the orgasm that I craved. Jason didn't last long.

tdallyn
tdallyn
323 Followers
12