Practice Makes Perfect

Story Info
Cat learns to slow it down.
2.8k words
4.47
9.9k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long, arousing day. Every moment possible, he'd brushed against her, or made a sexy remark, or just flashed her those luscious eyes and she'd felt the tingle between her legs. And he'd escalated the arousal, too, his touches becoming more bold and unmistakable, his gaze more heated and suggestive. So when he called to her and asked her to come into the bedroom, her body had flushed hot and she'd almost scrambled.

"I want to try something new, Cat."

He was sitting in the big chair, legs crossed casually at the knee, looking impeccable in his slacks and sapphire blue button up. The large tablet was laying across his lap and he'd steepled his fingers in front of him. She paused in the doorway, slightly confused and disappointed.

"Like what?" Her voice was husky with need and he flicked stern eyes to hers.

"Like something new. Strip down to your panties and bra, and come sit in my lap." He was all Dominant, her Sir, and the submissive in her leapt eagerly up to obey. The desire rippling through her veins made her bratty though, and she sulked as she slowly moved to lean against the bed.

"Why panties? Why can't I be naked?" She felt the pout form on her lips and she bit them hard to stop it, but he saw the expression and lowered his eyebrows.

"I said panties. The longer you whine like a spoiled child, the longer this will take. Don't make me devise a punishment tonight."

She knew by now that His punishments were just barely pleasant enough to not make her cry, but they were hardly fun, and so she obeyed with only a slight reluctance. His eyes raked over her, bringing goosebumps to her skin, once she stood before him, and he released his legs as she moved to sit.

"Straddle my lap, then put your hands behind your back." She saw a flash of neon pink and knew he had one of the Velcro strap restraints hidden and wadded in his hand. Her stomach clenched with excitement and she trembled. Slowly, she lowered herself into his lap, her clothed crotch screaming in excitement as it pressed against his muscled thighs. She groaned softly when she slid her hands around to his, the movement pressing her forward and onto her clit. Mercifully he was quick with the restraints, and as soon as they were wrapped comfortably he pulled her back to lay against him and picked the tablet back up.

"You indicated that you'd like to watch porn with me. I think we'll do that tonight. Additionally, we'll work on orgasm control. Instead of racing right to the goal, we'll work our way up to it, and enjoy the ride."

His voice was smooth and washed over her like warm honey, but she stiffened slightly in frustrated fear. "Do we have to work on orgasm control? I'm kind of riled up already and I could almost cry." She whimpered and bit her tongue to stop, and he sighed deeply, his big body cradling hers.

"We do have to work on it, yes. I will give you a quick release now, but to earn my favor you need to be spanked, hard, 20 times. Do you still want a quickie?"

Cat's body screamed for freedom from the hormones racing through her and she pouted slightly before nodding. She hated the hard spankings, because they hurt more than she liked, and Chase was prone to using studded leather paddles and severe crops. But all the same, she felt she could endure the pain if it meant she could cum soon.

She leaned over the large ottoman in front of them, and his large hand took a firm hold of hers to prevent her from reaching for her stinging bottom mid-swing. He warmed her up by first rubbing his hands over her soft cheeks, tugging at the lacy boyshort legs, then surprised her with a swift, sharp slap against one side. She gasped and tried not to wriggle, and he let the sting almost go away before unleashing another harsh blow on the other cheek.

"Count the strikes. If I don't hear the number, I'll have to redo it."

"That was two." Her voice quivered and he shook her bound hands. "That was two, Sir," she quickly corrected herself, and he rubbed her back in approval before taking up her hands again and continuing the penance.

Another slap. "Three." Then two more, swiftly, on the same cheek. "Four-five." It stung and her skin was hot, and he swapped to the next cheek.

"S-six." His fingertips hit her that time, and her control weakened and she wiggled her hips.

"Be still, pet." The authority in his voice stilled her movements and she nodded, swallowing a whimper.

He resumed, this time hitting her with several rapid, stinging smacks. She stumbled on her words, managing to gasp out the count. "Fifteen."

She heard a rustle, and then the smooth, cool sensation of leather brushed over her burning flesh. She gasped against her better judgment and shied away from it, and Chase jerked lightly at her cuffs.

"I said be still. Two more lashes for that infraction." Chase was enjoying the redness blooming across her ample bottom, but his hand was beginning to tingle and he wanted it intact for the pleasures ahead. He kept a basic leather slapper under the chair, among other toys, and he pulled it out with excitement. He pressed his hand against the crest of her cheeks to hold her hips still then tapped the leather against the back of her thighs. It was his second favorite fleshy part to redden, and he suspected she was getting too sore.

Cat felt the cool leather brush against her thighs and she gasped as he struck her sharply across both legs. His firm grasp on her hips tightened, and he took a handful of panties with it. The movement brought the cloth firmly inside her swollen folds and right against her already sensitive clit and she cried out as her body jerked. She clenched her hands into tight fists and struggled for control.

"Hmm...what number was that?" His deep voice rolled over her again and she found strength in it.

What damn number are we on anyway? She fumbled in her mind before recalling it. "Sixteen, Sir."

He chuckled, his grip not loosening on the cloth and he tugged it again before hitting her across the thighs again with the slapper. It was harder this time and she almost came off of ottoman. She was distracted by the pain of the blow and the pleasure of the friction against her pussy and she gasped desperately for air.

"Seven...sevent-teen."

"Very good." More blows, randomizing between cheeks and thighs, and she arched higher with each one before collapsing in a shivering mess.

"Twenty two, Sir." That the words came out clearly impressed her and made it easier to manage the torment inside. She warmed to the purring approval in his voice.

"You did so well. Now, your reward." Almost with no warning he thrust two fingers inside of her slick, oozing walls and she clenched around them instantly. Her orgasm was imminent and she knew he knew it, and his thumb flicked down and buried her clit against her pubic bone. His fingers inside curled against her G-spot, and she was cumming before she knew it, the explosive sensation surprising her. She was overwhelmed and he stirred her pleasure higher and higher until her juices dripped down the inside of her thighs and her insides were cramping.

Finally he withdrew, tracing slick circles on her back with his soaked fingers before settling her panties back into place with sharp, quick tugs. He didn't give her time to catch her breath, pulling her upright with one powerful arm under her torso, then settling back into the chair. His big hands gripped her hips and supported her easily as she resumed the straddling position as before. Her butt cheeks were sore and protested, along with her stinging thighs, but he tucked her neatly against his hips with zero regard for her discomfort.

"Now then." He picked up the tablet and leaned back, pulling her with him and putting his feet up on the ottoman. "I took a guess as to what kind of porn you might like, and I have a couple videos from a few different genres." He brought the device to life, and once he swiped past the lock screen Cat was greeted with spread pussies and hard cocks. Her eyes consumed the images hungrily and he tapped one to start it.

It was a generic, hardcore fuck scene, with several position swaps and a traditional money shot. Her interest was piqued, but not as much as it could be and she said as much.

"Hm. What didn't you like about it?" His voice was thoughtful and interested and she was struck at how deeply odd it felt to critically discuss porn.

"It wasn't really interesting. It was very basic, very bland. I'd want something a little more graphic, or different, or..." she paused and shrugged. "Shocking, maybe, I don't know."

Chase smiled, his cheek against her forehead and nodded. He rubbed the bristly beard of his jaw against her cheek and smoothed her hair back. "I see. Let's try this one."

He flicked to different video, one of a woman sitting behind a massive red dildo. Cat felt heat flood her at the mere sight of the toy, and this window proved intriguing. As the video went on, she felt her clit harden and she shifted restlessly against his legs. Chase's long, strong fingers stroked the inside of her thigh, starting at her knee and going all the way up to stop just before he touched her panties, then back down. Her body quivered and she whimpered and sighed as the video went on.

"So this is interesting, then? This is doing it for you?" He'd dropped his voice and it practically rumbled through her and she nodded.

"Why?"

His slow stroking distracted her from his softly voiced question and she squirmed. "Because she's touching herself, and she's all stretched out on that toy, and she's squirting. It's very graphic and strange, you don't see that every day."

His lips were against her ear now. "I see." His hand stilled on her thigh, spreading out over the middle and gripping the soft inner flesh. She squirmed again, grinding herself against him.

"Be still, darling."

She grumbled but became motionless and sighed. "I'm aroused by the video, Sir."

He smiled again. "I know. We're enjoying the ride, not racing to the end, sweetness."

The woman was screaming, her body quivering as the large toy glided in and out of her battered pussy and Cat sighed again. "I'd really like to touch myself, Sir. I could cum so hard watching this."

"I'm sure you could, and I'm sure you do. Not yet. We'll test your cunt after this video, see how wet you are, and then we'll see."

He was calm and authoritative, and her trust in her Master was solid, but she felt the frustration rise up anyway. She whimpered and twitched her hips against him, the prickling of his fine trouser fabric rasping against her panties and thighs and he locked his arm around her hips to quiet her. She could have sobbed. His hand was so close, his mouth was at her shoulder and his hard body rubbed against her with every movement.

Cat watched the countdown of the video impatiently, flicking her eyes between the dwindling number and the woman fucking herself silly. Finally it ended and she arched against him, and Chase chuckled softly. His hand slid down to cup her sex and she responded instantly, crying out and pushing down. Two fingers slid under the wadded, soaked cloth drawn between the folds of her pussy and ran the length of it.

"Oh, you are very wet indeed. Next video then." His hand pressed against her, the heel of his palm against her clit and she whimpered.

The next scene was similar, another large toy and another solo woman, but this one had a vibrating egg and she placed it against various parts of her body as she rode the dildo. Cat was enthralled, the woman was beautiful and the scenes were clearly shot, and Chase's large, warm hand was moving ever so slowly but firmly between her legs.

It didn't take long for her to be at the brink of orgasm, and she raced towards freedom with glee before sagging against him and sobbing when he pulled his hand away. "Not yet. We're not even close."

She bounced on her tingling cheeks in protest. "Why not?" She wanted to cry and rage and he soothed her.

"Ignoring your general desire to orgasm, the build up feels good, right? The stroking, the petting, the slow spread of heat from your delicious pussy to the rest of your body?"

She struggled to think through a hormonal haze and it took her a moment before she nodded, and he smiled. "Well, that's what we're experiencing now. The slow build."

Had she been more in control of her emotions, she would have glared at him, but she wasn't so she settled for a weak nod. They turned back to the video and he repeated the slow strokes, his big, rough fingers smoothing through her juices and bumping over her swollen clit. Again, he paused when she was too aroused, and her protests lessened with each repetition. She was more stimulated than she ever thought possible, descending into a dizzying pit of sensation and desperation and aching pleasure.

Chase felt her body relax. It was subtle, fractional, but it was there and he knew she'd relinquished control. He grinned and sat up, laying the tablet on the ottoman and wrapping his arms around her. She was pliant and willing, and he buried both hands between her legs. Two fingers went deep inside her while the other hand worked slow circles around her clit and she gripped his arms. Her breathing grew raspy and she ground against him, matching the movements of his fingers.

"Do you want to cum, little one?" His own voice was gritty, his cock growing to strain against his zipper at the feel of her hips moving against his. She nodded, her head on his shoulder and her body arched high.

"Please, Sir." She was far away, in a mist of lust and need and he swiftly reached for his belt buckle. One hand remained firmly pressed against her pussy, cupping it possessively, but he artfully freed himself with the other. The cool air felt good as his cock sprang from his pants, and he tugged her panties down to her knees with one rough movement. He gripped her hips and lifted her just enough to slowly slide inside, her soaking wet pussy wrapping around him and she shuddered hard. Her insides clenched solidly around him and he bit back a growl.

He returned a hand to her clit and she bucked. Her hands tugged at his shirt as she thrust, her hips bouncing and he struggled to slow her frenzied movements. His hands returned to her hips and he lifted her up. She cried out, and he plunged back inside her. "Slow and easy, Cat. Ride it out."

His gritty voice and lusty tone soothed her, and Cat instead began a gradual back and forth grind of her hips. Her wet panties were tangled at her knees, her hands gripped at his clothes and her entire body was tingling. She was disoriented, driven to obedient madness, and his big hands were guiding her. Her clit throbbed between her thighs, her insides were locked around his hard, satisfying cock, and when she twitched out of rhythm he took over. He snatched her against him, his hands cupping her breasts and his hips bounced against her ass. Her orgasm was like a hot tidal wave, and suddenly it hit her with an almost violent force.

She writhed against him, her still-burning cheeks rasping against his hairy body and his clothes, and he fucked her through it. Her pussy spasmed and tightened, juices gushing out of her and soaking his lap and she sobbed incoherent screams. Her vision had blacked out and her world was only the feel of his cock inside her and the waves of pleasure that poured over her. He grunted against her neck, biting her softly as he suddenly came, his dick pumping her full of creamy cum and throbbing intensely against her pussy walls.

Finally she sagged against an arm of the chair, panting against the electricity still coursing through her. Chase released her bindings and wrapped his arms around her and they relaxed in a sweaty pile. Her limbs were numb and he had to stretch her out comfortably on top of him.

"Did I do good?" She was still breathless and he chuckled.

"You did very good."