Prank War Casualty

Story Info
A freshman guy gets taught a hard lesson.
2.7k words
3.97
52.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers

Doug could not believe his luck. He was very excited about classes starting as he anxiously unpacked his trunk in his dorm room. He had been very fortunate having been assigned one of the few single dorm rooms on campus as normally these few highly sought after rooms were reserved for Seniors only, and here he was a freshman luxuriating in one of these very rare spaces that usually only upperclassmen could enjoy. As he laid back on his bed, he crossed his arms behind his back and sighed, "This is going to be great!"

Doug attended, along with 15,000 other students, one of the largest state colleges in the midwest. His dorm room was on the 9th floor of a 18 floor high rise which housed almost 2000 other students with a mix of genders. Each floor was assigned to a gender, and his (the 9th) was sandwiched in between two all girl floors. As he explored the campus that first afternoon, still sweltering in the late August heat, he had a hard time concentrating on his academic future with all of that exposed flesh around him. Everywhere he looked there were hot women in shorts, hot women in bikini tops, hot women in thin cotton sundresses, all looking gorgeous with their bare legs and feet and delicious barely covered curves. He had heard that this college was known for their beautiful women and now he knew the rumors were absolutely cock stiffingly true.

Each dorm floor was set up exactly the same, with elevators in the center of the floor and a rectangular hallway containing all of the individual dorm rooms running around the sides. At one end of the hall in the center corridor was the restroom and showers and at the other was the common room; containing couches, chairs, a large flat screen TV and various computers and games. This was the room where most hung out as it was large and roomy and also was where mixers were regularly had. Each floor was set up exactly the same, which made it sometimes disorienting if you were on the wrong floor, since they all were identical.

The first week of classes went very well, and Doug was pleased with all of his classes so far. Remaining continuously amazed at the high number of hotties that were in such abundance around campus and being a normal 18 year old guy, his hormones were raging constantly as it seemed that every second of the day he was surrounded by gorgeous girls. Still in late summer the heat made these girls dress even more provocatively than normal and having a lifelong foot fetish, Doug found himself constantly aroused by cute girls in flip flops populating every class he had. He was thoroughly enjoying himself, and though he had not gotten laid yet, it seemed clear he would soon as the female to male ratio was almost perfect at 2/1.

It was at the first Friday student mixer where he first heard about the ongoing prank war between his floor (the 9th) and the girls on the 10th floor. This tradition had gone back decades and mostly was good natured. One year the girls of the 10th floor had filled all of the toilets on the boys floor with suds, and the boys retaliated by a series of panty raids on their unguarded laundry. All in good fun, and a little on the sexy side, it was largely good natured. The guys on his floor had already planned their prank for this year, and it was going to be epic.

Doug volunteered to be the scout as he figured this would be a good way to get in good with the other guys on the floor. Being a freshman, if he could help pull off a major prank like this it would make him instantly popular on the floor, and thus make college even better for him. Five guys had gotten their cameras ready, and were waiting in the stairwell for the signal.

Doug had gone upstairs to scout out the situation, and when 9 absolutely stunning women all had headed for the showers at the same time, he texted it was time for Operation Mongoose to begin. Stealthily the 5 crept up the stairs and into the shower room, all visibly getting hard as the sound of giggling naked girls could be heard in the back over the sound of running water. Each testosterone addled brain already had painted quite an erotic scene in their imagination as they prepared to enter the showers.

Without making a sound, each girls towel was removed from the hooks in the outer room and thrown out into the hall where they were retrieved by Doug who promptly threw them down the garbage chute. It would be impossible now for the girls to cover themselves now as they came out of the shower room, and they were prepared with their cameras to catch all of the delicious bouncing and jiggling images. They all knew that each one of them would be jacking off later to the results of their prank, so the sexual tension in the air was quite heavy. At the appointed time, the lights were cut and the water was shut off.

A screech went up from the showers as the girls started yelling and thinking it was simply another utility problem with the dorm they all crept out, feeling their way along the wall as it was completely dark. At the perfect moment the lights came on and the cameras started flashing. Everywhere you could look there were tits, ass and pussy, scrambling for cover, flopping and swaying, running and jiggling, it was a wet dream come to life. The guys, having gotten what they wanted, quickly ran off and back to the relative safety of their floor.

As can be imagined, this prank was a bridge too far, and 30 minutes after the raid the RA from the 10th floor came down and was raising bloody hell. Threats were made, fingers were pointed, accusations tossed. The guy's RA said he was unaware of the raid, but would see what he could do to retrieve the pictures. A meeting with the whole floor was held, and the guy's RA said that they should return the pictures as the girls were especially pissed, and this was really not cool. The other raid participants said nothing, but chuckled when they heard about the threats the girls made to get even. Ominously the guy's RA said that the girls already knew who one of the culprits was, and would soon know who the others were. No one said or did anything, and after a few weeks things calmed down and everyone seemed to have forgotten about it. The guys at first were on edge expecting retaliation, but calmed when none came.

Several weeks later another mixer was held, this time on the 10th floor and everyone from Doug's floor eagerly attended. The girls were as always smoking hot, and seemed quite flirty on this evening. Seemingly the hostility of the prank from a few weeks earlier had completely dissipated and there were no hard feelings. All of the guys were having a fantastic time as again, the female to male ratio was quite advantageous. Doug especially could not believe his luck and was having the time of his life. Here he was, a lowly freshman, and not one but THREE hot girls were chatting him up, and all were gorgeous, dressed to kill and it seemed they had his kinks in mind based on how they were dressed.

Jill, the curvy brunette was wearing a very tight thin white cotton sundress, that was straining in all the right places and to Doug's pervy delight, pink flip flops. Her toes were also painted hot pink and he found it hard to concentrate while talking to her, imagining those delicious toes in his mouth and his hard cock in her pussy. Her two friends were equally alluring and all of them seemed to be competing with one another for his attention and he was in heaven, the tent in his jeans telling the girls all they needed to know.

When Denise, the equally gorgeous blonde sitting on to his right on the couch slipped her sandals off and placed both feet squarely in Doug's lap he thought he would explode right in his shorts. Leaning in, Jill whispered into Doug's ear that maybe they should all go back to her room for a little private mixer. He certainly did not have to be told this twice and instantly leapt to his feet. The envious looks of the other guys faces as he was led by the hand by three girls into one of the dorm rooms filled him with a pride he never had had before. He felt like the BMOC now, and he was incredibly alert. Whatever erotic experiences he was about to have, he wanted to make sure he would burn them into his brain to savor forever.

As Doug followed the girls into their room, his mouth visibly watered as he imagined all the delights he was about to experience. His cock was already at full mast and he was almost delirious in his horny haze. As the girls closed the door behind them the last thing he felt was a small cloth being held to his mouth before everything went black.

Hours later, he really could not tell, he woke up and as he slowly regained consciousness Doug's mind switched to panic as he realized he was tied down completely naked and gagged. His ass hurt bad as he felt a probe had been inserted into his anus and he started to sweat as he felt various wires and probes had been placed on all of the other sensitive areas of his body. He tried to scream for help, but was unable to make a sound through his gag. When Jill and the other 2 girls walked into the room, he grew even more fearful as he saw the look on their faces, looking deadly serious and the way they glared at him he felt like a mouse that had gotten loose in a cage full of cats.

"Good morning foot boy" Jill cooed as she sat down on a chair beside him and ran her gorgeous bare feet over his nipples. Doug groaned and struggled, but it was no use, he was tied down very tight. His cock however reacted quite favorably, and to the delight of the other girls started to throb and twitch. "You are such a perve, Doug...I like that. I am sure we will DEFINITELY win this year's floor decoration contest."

"It's Funny," Jill continued. "I know you thought your participating in that prank was going to make you very popular, and in a way you were right. You are going to be VERY popular on campus. Today you see is the annual floor decorating contest, and YOU are our entry. All day, girls from all of the other floors will be inspecting each floor and their entry. I bet you will win every vote."

Grinning as she saw his face turn red, she continued. "Just think Doug, by the end of this weekend every girl on campus will have seen you naked, hard and throbbing." As she spoke she slowly ran her toes up and down his shaft causing him to writhe and groan, aching for release despite his extreme humiliation.

"I think our theme this year is perfect. The theme is called "Naked Justice", and since YOU are naked we have to mete out the justice. OK, ready girls, turn on the switch."

Doug immediately thrashed wildly as the probe in his ass started pulsing and the ring on his cock started vibrating. Instantly he was transported right to the edge of cumming, but not over. This was torture, delightful torture, but torture none the less and he shamelessly sweated, groaned, throbbed and thrashed all to the girls increasing delight. Each held up their phones to film the display. After 10 minutes he was at the edge of sanity and when Jill spoke again, he felt sick to his stomach.

"Oh Doug, you are performing so well. I am sure if you are reacting this wildly after only 10 minutes, I cannot imagine what you will be like by the end of tomorrow night. OK, girls, let the first group in, we are ready."

Doug turned beet red as the rest of the floor came in to witness his humiliating ordeal. Groups of 2 girls, then 3 came in, each taking pictures of his naked display. Some adjusted the controls watching his different reactions as the speed of this anal plug was sped up or slowed down. One girl, informed by the sign that hung over Doug's head of his predilection for loving female feet, dipped her bare toe in the pool of pre-cum that had drooled out onto his stomach and wiped it on his face. The girls, definitely wanting to maximize Doug's humiliation had a sign above his head.

Doug Jones

Age: 18

Cock size: 3 inches soft, 6 inches hard

Perves: Foot fetish, getting his ass pegged

By the afternoon there was a constant stream of girls from all over campus inspecting him in his nude bound state and ALL took pictures. Doug knew that he would NEVER live this down as he was going to forever be remembered in school history as the naked bound boy, but at this point he did not even care about that. All he cared about was relieving the unbelievable aching in his balls as he had been teased and denied constantly for 4 hours and was fast losing his mind.

Some helped his teasing along by sitting in a chair at the foot of the bed and rubbing their toes over his helplessly exposed balls while others leaned over his chest licking his nipples. After several hours he was a sweaty panting mess and so desperate for release he just thrashed wilder and wilder, his eyes pleading for mercy.

Jill leaned down and whispered into his ear that maybe he should show good faith and tell them who the other participants of the raid were. Doug strained at his gag, shaking and shuddering in utter desperation and when she ungagged him he unreservedly blurted out the names of all of the other guys on the raid. He knew they would be pissed, but he couldn't help it. He was desperate.

Jill teasingly and to the great enjoyment of the crowd of women in the room sat down and slowly, agonizingly slowly, rubbed and tickled his balls with her toes. Doug, now ungagged, moaned and whimpered like a man possessed, and the girls were loving catching this display on their phones. For years afterwards many would look back on this video as one of the most erotic things any of them had ever witnessed as the probe and the electrodes kept him hard and throbbing with pre-cum drooling out of him in a constant small stream.

Gripping his cock with her feet she grinned as she felt his sticky essence running all over her toes. When she held them to his mouth, Doug knew what she wanted him to do and closing his eyes he eagerly feasted like a starving man as he sucked each toe dry. Now thinking he was finally going to get to shoot, his face turned to absolute despair when the gag was replaced and the controls again adjusted to keep him right on the edge.

"Good boy Doug, thank you for betraying your friends. They too will have a fate similar to yours as our memory is long and our vengeance is severe. Now for you, I suppose you want to cum. Well, you will cum Doug, but not until our contest is over...Which, in case you were wondering isn't until tomorrow night when we will untie your left hand so you can perform your finale before we let you go!" Laughing she parted through the crowd of women and went back to her room as he lay there and groaned. Rolling his eyes back into his head he realized he had betrayed his friends for nothing as his torture was going to continue. And continue it did, all that day and the next as every girl on campus eventually got to experience and photograph his naked shame.

For the rest of his time at college, Doug was always referred to as "That naked foot perve".

Gaius8666
Gaius8666
789 Followers