Prankin for the Pussy

Story Info
Fun with my girls sister.
1.8k words
4.4
12.6k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DLong85
DLong85
7 Followers

I had met my girlfriend online via Instagram. We lived a few blocks apart and I figured that it would be easy. I was wrong. We hit it off and moved fast into our new relationship.

We had great sex back then, but declined a couple of months later as I started realizing I didn't like her personality as much as I thought I did. She prides herself in being a very intelligent woman, which she is, but she also has this habit of being however she wants. If she wants to act like a bitch, then she will and no one can tell her differently; but let someone do the same thing and she gets a stick up her ass about it.

Now enter her sister. I met GiGi while my girlfriend and I were visiting her friends from college. GiGi came over wearing a short skirt and a tight shirt that hugged her ample breasts in a very complimentary way. I could not help but stare whenever I was sure no one was looking. Her sister did though.

Days later, her sister needed help moving some furniture. My girlfriend being trusting of me agreed to lend me to help. I got an uhaul and drove GiGi over to her apartment and helped her pack the uhaul after she changed into a pair of flats.

Now, let me describe her. She is 5 foot 4 while her sister is 5 foot 2. She is thick in all the right places and has beautiful olive skin. She has a flat stomach, whereas her sister is chubby. She has blonde hair while her sister has black.

Anyway, we get on our way to the storage unit and she started squirming in her seat. I looked over at her and saw her attempting to scratch her back.

"Need help?" I asked.

"Yes please. I can't seem to get it," was her reply.

I patted the seat next to me and said, "You'll have to come closer, I can't reach that far and drive." I grinned.

She looked at me and shrugged before unbuckling her seat-belt so she could scoot closer to me. As soon as she got close enough to me I slipped my hand under the back of her shirt and began scratching her back.

"A little to the left. Up. Up."

She groaned out as she tried to match my nails with her itch. I attempted to scratch where she wanted but her bra was in the way.

"Your bra is in my way, Gi." I said. At that point I wasn't thinking about sex or even taking advantage of her.

She immediately responded with, "Unclip it!"

I quickly unsnapped her bra with one hand and resumed scratching. She began squirming with renewed vigor, moving to keep my nails where she was itching.

She moaned out, "That feels so good."

I don't think she realized how much she was losing herself in the moment because her left hand had dropped to my lap and was rubbing my right inner thigh. Her eyes were closed as she indicated that her right shoulder itched. I moved her bra strap down her right arm and began scratching her shoulder. She seemed to get annoyed with her bra because she moved her hand from my leg and quickly removed it and threw it on the seat next to her.

This shocked me. I had gotten a glimpse of side boob when she lifted her shirt to remove her bra. I couldn't help but get a little hard. She kept moving under my nails as I attempted to check out her braless breasts and watch the road while scratching her bare flesh at the same time.

Eventually her hand found its way back to my inner thigh and she went back to rubbing it as she moaned.

"Rub it please?"

"Of course," I responded quietly.

At this point I would have tap danced bare foot on hot coals if it meant touching her some more. I began gently massaging her back as I pulled into the storage place.

Things paused for a moment as I typed in the storage code. The gate rattled open and I drove the truck in. I drove to her storage unit at the back of the facility.

GiGi looked at me. "Would you mind giving me a quick massage? I know it's a lot to ask but I really need it."

I nodded and she laid down with her head face down on my lap. This made my dick twitch and I'm sure she noticed since I was wearing basketball shorts. I took a deep breath and pulled up her shirt, at which point she let out an exasperated breath and removed it entirely, giving me a spectacular view of her sexy 21 year old breasts.

My dick at full mast, I waited for her to lay down once more. Once she did I noticed she had inched a little further into my lap, her cheek now resting on my bulge. I took another deep breath and began massaging her back.

She began moaning as I gave her a slow and deep massage. As I did, she slowly moved her head, her hands now up above her head and on my lap. I made no move to show that I noticed. I wanted to see where she would take this. As I moved lower down her back she moaned a little more and did the unexpected.

She moved a little closer to me so that her face was entirely in my lap, my dick pressed sideways against her mouth, but still I made no move to show I noticed. As I began to massage above her skirt-line I felt her open her mouth. My cock was already straining in my shorts but with her mouth open it moved to fill the empty space, desperate to get free.

My cock now rested sideways in her open mouth she began massaging it with her lips. I let out a noise of pleasure as I slipped my hands lower, my cock twitching with each move she made with her mouth. Now I know what you're thinking, "How could I do this to my girlfriend?"

I wasn't thinking of my girlfriend at that moment. Instead I had my hands under the waistband of her sister's skirt and was rubbing the top of her ass. At this point she was attempting to get my dick into her mouth, tip first, but she was having trouble with my shorts in the way.

I was about to help her when she simply pushed my right short leg up and exposed my dick momentarily before taking it into her mouth. She deepthroated me instantly, taking 8 inches of my now solid dick down her throat.

All reservations on my part flew out the window as I pulled my hand out and pulled her skirt up, exposing the fact that she wasn't wearing any panties. I savored this fact as I groaned from her expert mouth on my throbbing cock while I fondled her ass.

Firm and luscious it was as I kneaded it with my hands. She began sucking me with vigor, taking me deep into her throat. She bobbed her head like a porn star, making little choking noises before lifting her head to slurp the tip.

I was in heaven and it was taking everything I had not to blow my load in her mouth as she gave me the best bj I had ever had. I decided to take the initiative and pushed her ass cheeks apart with my left hand and licked my right index finger before plunging it into her warm pussy. She reacted immediately and began sucking my dick quicker. I honestly almost lost it and filled her throat with cum, but I held on. My eyes were on a bigger prize, cumming in her beautiful bald pussy.

I finger fucked her vigorously with two fingers as she sucked my dick, wondering when she would insist on having my cock inside her. She deepthroated me again as I rubbed her clit with my ring finger. Releasing her ass I grabbed her head and shoved my cock as deep as I could down her throat.

We held that position for a moment before she tapped my leg. I released her, causing her to come up gasping for air. I immediately withdrew my hand from her pussy and told her I wanted to be inside her. She didn't even blink or speak, she simply sat up and moved to sit in my lap after I pulled down my shorts. She adjusted herself before plunging my cock balls deep into her glorious pussy.

She was tight, warm and wet as I began pumping my cock into her. She moaned louder and louder as I pumped as hard as I could. I knew I wouldn't last long as I hadn't had sex with her sister in weeks. I needn't have worried; she came hard as I thrust deep.

"FUCK!" she screamed as her orgasm hit her hard. I withdrew my cock halfway and slammed into her again.

Feeling my own orgasm building up, I whispered into her ear that I was about to fill her pussy with my cum. She spasmed again in my arms as I slammed my cock into her. She was screaming into her next orgasm as my cum began shooting into her pussy. It was the hardest I'd ever had.

I was still shooting my load when she kissed me. I kissed her back as I slowly rocked her in my lap, rhythmically stroking my now half hard cock as I finished cumming inside her. We stayed making out for what seemed like forever before my phone buzzed. We both jumped and realized we needed to get her stuff into the storage unit and get home.

I checked my phone as GiGi got dressed. Sure enough my girlfriend was asking where we were. I felt no guilt as I lied and said that we had to wait for someone to get out of the way so we could get the truck in front of the unit.

GiGi and I fucked again in the storage unit on her couch before we finally decided that I should take her home. I drove her home and kissed her before driving the U-Haul back. I got in my car and drove home.

Upon my arrival my girlfriend walked up to me and hugged me.

"There you are!" she exclaimed. "I thought my slutty sister had gotten you to fuck her."

I acted the part as I responded, "Fuck no. What in the hell would make you think that?"

"She can't keep her legs closed to save her life. She even tried to fuck my ex."

She gave me a look that told me she was figuring out if I was being honest, then shrugged and went about making dinner.

Later that night we had the best sex we had ever had, though not because of my girlfriend but because of my thoughts of fucking her sister.

GiGi and I never spoke about what we did again and have not fucked since. I did however manage to fuck my girlfriend's other sisters. If this gets good reviews then I will definitely share them.

DLong85
DLong85
7 Followers