Pratibha's Passions

Story Info
A mature indian woman gets seduced.
1.9k words
4.04
173.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
amitvinod
amitvinod
49 Followers

I am one among those lucky chaps having a neighbour whom I could savour to the utmost. During my stay at Thane, a city near Mumbai, India , I experienced one of my life's best experiences with a mature women. We were staying in a apartment complex where our immediate neighbour, Pratibha Shah was my mother's classmate in college. Immediately on shifting to this place , she renewed the old college ties and became the best of friends. Pratibha aunty was about 44, though she easily looked to be about in her late 30's. Her husband was a business man who was in the oil business. In spite of the fact that she was more than twice my age, I began fantasizing about having sex with her. Why not? She was a petite woman, standing 5'5" looking in good shape showing no signs of her age. Her breasts were 36D which always conquered my imagination alongwith her rounded derriere . She looked very much like a typical conservative gujarati woman although she was a maharashtrian married to a gujarati guy.

It was during that time in 1997, when my parents and my brother had to go to our native place for one our relatives' marriage for about a week. I had opted to stay in the house. My mother was telling me that she had told Pratibha aunty to look after my food as she was about to leave, much to my dismay as I had contemplated to call my friends for a party and to enjoy.

"Ok," I replied excitedly although I had plans to move out in the afternoons. Pratibha Aunty had by now become a regular visitor to our house and I had managed to sneak peeks of her cleavage almost on every occasion. She often preferred light blouses disclosing her bra which seemed hardly sufficient to contain her over sized tits. I used to be amused of myself for being crazy about a woman who was as old as his own mother. During this time Pratibha Aunty used to drop in quiet regularly, with food and other tidbits. One day, a Saturday, she came in the morning and asked me about my program for the afternoon. She said that she was quiet free and wanted to watch a movie, if I had the time . I quickly gave my assent . Afternoon came and I had taken extra care in dressing myself up after a nice clean shave.

Finally, aunty did knock the doors around noon and as I opened the door, her fragrance struck me straight away.

"Pratibha Aunty, Please get in," I said while letting her in.

"Thank you, Did you get the movie?" she asked as she entered the house and looked around.

I went on and switched on the movie and and told her to get comfortable. The movie was one of those pot boilers, with some western kitsch and romance and the mandatory rape scene, where the vamp exposes too much cleavage.

During the intimate scenes, aunty kept on looking at me, making me wonder, if there was more to this than just looks.

I kept on smiling thinking if I would finally make it today. She kept reciprocating my smile all the while as moments ticked in silence as we were simply smiling at each other like idiots.

"You look handsome today," She commented sending my adrenals pumping fast. I immediately noticed that her face had an expression which probably I have never seen before.

"Thank you," I acknowledged. "You are looking gorgeous too!"

"That's very kind of you," Aunty smiled broader and winked at me.

"You seem to prefer chiffon sarees," I spoke to slowly induce her into the subject I wanted her to speak.

Her eyes were lit with surprise as she replied, "That's true; I look younger than I am."

I winked at her and said, "I don't think you are old enough!"

She lowered her head looking deeply into my eyes. I felt she has begun catching the clue from me.

"That's a nice compliment to get from such a handsome guy like you," she winked again.

"How would you compliment me?" I questioned. "Apart from just keep calling me handsome."

The cat was out of the bag now. She stopped batting her eye lids after she heard what I said and began moving towards me. My heart was pounding fast as aunty touched my shoulders with her hands. "What else do you think an old woman like me can do?" she queried while her lips sported a mischievous smile.

"I want you to see for yourself if I am handsome," I said gathering the courage.

Pratibha aunty walked back, locked the door, closed the blinds in the drawing room and returned to me. My head spun as she took me by her hands leading to the sofa. She pushed me gently onto the sofa and took a step or two backwards. As I kept looking at her wondering what would happen next, she began unveiling her saree with amazing ease and through the heap on to the floor. She was wearing a long petticoat and a short blouse in red color. The petticoat fabric looked like settled on her smooth thighs while I could see the outline of her nipples through her blouse.

"Shall we play?" Pratibha aunty asked and began unhooking her blouse as though she obviously knew my answer. I was already aroused the moment she got rid of her saree and seeing her removing her blouse was sending thunders on my dick. She slipped out of her blouse and then unhooked her bra and let it fall by her side. Her beautifully full breasts and brown nipples were now in front of my eyes.

I stammered, "What a wonderful pair of tits!"

"You can feel them," she winked at me. "But I want you to be nice with them."

She returned to the sofa and sat besides me. I started alternating between her breasts kissing, licking and sucking. Aunty cradled my head in her hands and began moaning softly. As I kept playing with her majestic globes, she managed to get rid of her petticoat through her legs. I slid my hand along her thigh without taking off my mouth from her breasts. She hissed and opened her legs slightly.Our tongues met each other's and began teasing each other before she pulled away for a second.

"I guess your meat is upright and raring to go," she said sliding her hands inside the waist band of my shorts. I was equal to the task as I took it off in a flash to release my hard long dick.

"Oh!" She exclaimed. "It is too long and big."

She reached further down, gently cupped my balls in her right hand and lowered her lips to my shaft.

"Auntyyyyyy!"

She looked up at me and placed a finger on my lips telling me to keep silent.

The feeling of aunty's moist lips and tongue on my cock sent shock waves in my nervous system. She continued her oral adventures as my big meat was completely devoured by her hungry mouth.

"Stop it now!" I began pleading with her. "I may cum."

she gently slapped me on my cheeks and assured, "You are going to enjoy this."

She was right! What followed was a series of erotic sensations as I began feeling the stiffness in my balls. As she enjoyed licking and sucking every bit of my ever lengthening dick, I was groaning while my grip on her tits was getting firmer and harder. My dick was getting the treat of my life for sometime before my hot cum started releasing spurt after spurt. She kept gulping most of the thick loads as I watched in utter dismay.

"Listen! Young man," Aunty stood up with her hands on her waists. "Now let me see what you are going to do with this old woman."

My eyes widened as I watched the naked woman standing like a sex demon. Her dark panties flew to nowhere as she stood revealing a perfectly maintained hairy pussy. She wasted no time in returning to the bed and spread her legs wide apart. I went on my knees, held her waist and reached her clit. The feminine aroma emanating from her clitoris stimulated my cock to regain its vigor and length. My hands began moving as my fingers started opening her lips gently before I started licking her slogged womanhood. I kept motioning my tongue brush slowly up and down her pussy while she swirled.

"Yes," she screamed. "You are doing alright!"

As my lips and tongue enjoyed her clit she soon convulsed with her first orgasm as her hands held my head firmly while her pussy was grinding against my face. My face was full of her fluids as I finally lifted my mouth from her pussy. It was an amazing sight to see her sitting with legs spread wide apart, gasping for breath while her breasts swelled up and down in the process.

It did not take much time for me to get hardened again.

"Aunty," I said as I got up. "Now I am going to fuck your pussy."

I positioned myself above her on the sofa while aunty looked as though she was waiting for years to hear what I said. Her hands eagerly grabbed my dick, stroked it a few times before eventually guiding my huge meat inside her opening. No sooner the head of my cock made its entry into her, she gasped loudly. I was convinced that aunty needed my young dick to pound her like a piling rig.

"I need you deep inside me," She yelled in joy." Fuck me till I faint."

She surged closer to me and pulled me forward letting my pelvis burying into her completely. Her pussy felt warm, wet, and gripping. I reached under her and squeezed her ass as he pumped in and out of her.

"Baapre Baap," Aunty panted as my dick gathered momentum. "I love it!" she said between thrusts. I soon started feeling the pressure in my balls as moments ticked while my dick kept pounding her pussy with enormous power. Pratibha Aunty approached her second orgasm. I felt being at the top of the world as we both fucked like animals as if that was the last day of our life. I was inside her grip as her legs had locked me around. A few more of my long, rapid thrusts were followed with my cock getting to the farthest of her pussy. Pratibha Aunty screamed as she had my cock almost at the top of her womb. She swirled, swayed and screamed out her joy, as every time my dick went in and out of her moist clit, she was experiencing mild tremors in her body. I felt her pussy oozing as we reached the climax and soon released a series of thick loads inside her.

Finally, my fantasy had become true!

As she retrieved her clothes from all over the drawing room, I smiled and said, "Thank you Aunty!"

She looked up and replied, "You are most welcome! Are you free tomorrow???"

We continued this even after my parents came back and later for about another seven years. She also introduced me to two of her friends, who were similarly neglected by her husband. I owe a lot to her. We still meet and are very good friends inspite of the age difference.

amitvinod
amitvinod
49 Followers