Pre-Graduation Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jody lay herself down on the bed and spread her legs slightly. I could see how swollen her pussy lips were and how wet she was. Some of her honey was starting to make its way out onto her outer lips. I had a sudden desire to lick her but held back.

Jody dipped her finger into her pussy and coated it with her juices. She brought her finger to her mouth and sucked it clean. "Mmmmm mmmm good! Want some Bridget?" I couldn't refuse and nodded yes.

She dipped her finger again and brought it to my lips. I opened my mouth hungrily and sucked her finger, getting my first taste of Jody's pussy. It was as good as I had hoped. "Mmmmmm it is good Jody," I said with a grin.

Janet was getting the strap on dildo that we affectionately started calling Impaler. I checked it over to make sure she would get the most benefit out of Impaler as well as Jody. It hits your clit so good.

"Are you ready Jody?" I asked. Jody looking somewhat apprehensive just nodded. "Ok Janet, she's all yours. Be gentle sweetie."

Ginger and I having recovered got on both sides of Jody and started doing the same to her that Jody and Janet had done to Ginger. We tweaked her nipples and kissed her neck and sucked on her earlobes until she forgot all about the Impaler that was making it's way to her honey pot.

Janet got the lube and started doing a guy thing with the Impaler. She was jerking off with it. Ginger caught sight of it and started laughing. I saw what she was laughing at and didn't want to spoil the mood for Jody so I reached over and pinched Ginger's nipple getting her attention back to the task and gave Janet a look that said, "get on with it."

Janet pushed the head of her cock in between the lips of Jody's pussy. Jody gasped slightly and held still. Her eyes locked with Janet's eyes like they were using mental telepathy or something.

Janet inched her cock into Jody's pussy slowly until Jody smiled and said "Yes Janet, it feels good. Give me more."

Janet pushed onward and inward and said: "Oh I feel what you mean Bridget, it's pushing right on the button."

Janet was about half way in when Jody started moaning and bucking her hips. Obviously, none of us were true virgins since we didn't break anything going in. All that masturbation must have done the trick. Hymen not intact as it were.

"Oh, Janet it feels really good. Fuck my pussy Janet, I'm going to cum!" cried Jody.

With Ginger and I stimulating Jody's breasts and touching her all over and Janet pumping her good with the Impaler, Jody was on the edge. Her breathing was getting erratic and she was tossing her head left and right and crying out "Ohh Ohh oh..."

She lifted her hips and her face turned red as she came really fucking hard on Janet's big cock. "Ahhhh... Of fuck oh fuck, I'm cumming!" cried Jody as she shook with one tremor after another.

Janet was not far behind her as she watched Jody cum on her cock she pushed in hard and Impaler did its thing on her clit. The stimulation of both watching Jody cum and the pressure on her clit, along with the feel of her thighs around her set her off like a firecracker.

Both Janet and Jody collapsed in a heap laughing and hugging each other. Ginger and I sat back and watched them recover.

At this point, Janet and I still were awaiting our turn and being fucked with the Impaler. We decided to switch things up and Ginger would fuck Janet and Jody would fuck me.

We got the bed all ready for Janet while Ginger cleaned up the strap on and set it in place around her waist and hips. She looked hot wearing nothing but that strap on dildo. I think I was developing a crush on Ginger.

Janet, with a big smile on her face, lay down on the bed waiting anxiously.

Ginger glided across the room with her big hard cock swinging in front of her. My mouth watered. I wanted to get on my knees and suck that monster in my mouth and have Ginger fuck my face. "Where is this coming from?" I thought to myself.

I grabbed the lube and met Ginger as she approached Janet. I got down on my knees to apply the lube to Ginger's big hard cock, but without even thinking about it I wrapped my lips around it instead. I reached around Ginger's beautiful ass and pulled her to me Impaling myself orally on her cock. I was so wet I could feel my juices running down my thighs.

Ginger held my head and thrust her cock in and out of my mouth taking my lead. I squeezed her ass with both hands as I hummed on her cock as she thrust it in my mouth.

Ginger, knowing she had a job to do, took her cock out of my mouth and looked down at my face as she held my head in her hands and said, "Another time sweetie, just you and me." My heart raced, but I had to do my job. I put the lube on her cock and sent her to Janet.

Ginger wasted little time as Jody and I started stimulating Janet's body with our hands and mouths. She bent down and licked Janet's pussy from bottom to clit with her flattened tongue. Janet moaned loudly at this and raised her hips in anticipation of being penetrated by the Impaler that was pressed tightly against Ginger's clit.

"Lick her asshole Ginger. She'll like that." I said. Ginger did as I suggested.

"Oh my god, that feels so good Ginger, lick my ass, lick my pussy!" cried Janet.

Janet was trembling with excitement making her small boobs shake on her dark burnished chest. I kissed Janet on the lips and held her left breast in my hand as Ginger placed the tip of her hard cock at the entrance to Janet's wet and waiting pussy.

Slowly she entered, deeper she went and pulled out until only the tip was between the lips of Janet's pussy. Janet's hips rose to try and hold on the invading cock. Ginger again plunged deeper into Janet's tight canal making her moan with joy at being penetrated and losing her virginity to the redheaded beauty.

The contrast in their skin was captivating. White with freckles mixing with dark chocolate sheen, the sight made me want to envelop them both in my arms.

At some point, Ginger was as far in as possible in Janet's small frame. She began a rhythmic thrusting into Janet's small body. Both of them getting more and more aroused with each thrust. Janet was being filled and Ginger was having the Impaler press against her swelling clit creating a culmination of energy that was fast approaching critical mass.

Janet cried out first, "I'm cumming Ginger, don't stop fucking me, I'm cumming!"

Janet's pussy fired a volley of pussy juice so strong it almost dislodged the Impaler from her and splattered all over Ginger's pussy and belly causing her to crest in her orgasm too.

"Ahh... You flooded me with your nectar, oh my god, ahh I'm cumming too!" cried Ginger as she trembled over Janet.

As their mutual orgasms subsided, Ginger crumpled over Janet's smaller body and they moaned into each other's mouths as they kissed. It was a beautiful sight.

At this point, we all needed a bit of a break and something to drink. Once Ginger was able to tear herself away from Janet and able to stand on her feet, she went out of the room to fetch us all something cold to drink as we were hot and dehydrated from all the activity of the last couple of hours.

When Ginger returned with some refreshments she passed them around giving each of us a drink and a kiss. I think we have grown closer together after this experience. But it's not over yet, it's Jody's turn to fuck my pussy now.

"Jody, get that strap on cock on and come do me please," I said to Jody.

"Don't get your knickers in knot Bridget... Oh, you're not wearing any. Ha ha ha!" laughed Jody.

By this time I was more than ready to loose my virginity and Jody was going to take it from me. We got the bedding remade (it was getting a little damp) and I lay on my back waiting anxiously as Jody got the strap on cock on herself just right so it pressed against her clit snugly.

I slipped my fingers into my pussy and drew out more of my personal lube out over my clit and gave it a quick rub while waiting for Jody.

"You look hot Jody, now come over here and give me some loving with that big hard cock!"

As I lay waiting for Jody, Ginger and Janet joined me on the bedding on either side. Ginger kissed me on the lips while squeezing my breast in her hand. Her tongue slipped between my lips and my mouth opened to receive it. My tongue joined hers and they touched softly, gently making me moan into her mouth.

Janet had my other breast in her hands and my nipple in her mouth, tonguing it, swirling around my nipple. I moaned into Ginger's mouth. "Oh, mmmm."

I didn't notice Jody already between my legs until I felt her tongue also on my clit, gently licking me. "Oh my god" I moaned into Ginger's mouth, "so much tongue, it's fucking awesome."

Janet gave my pussy one last lick and a kiss and took her lubed up cock and slipped in an inch, then another until I was impaled upon the Impaler. It hurt a little going in at first, but with so much lube, both from the bottle and from my own personal source, It only lasted a minute or so.

As Jody pulled out slowly I arched my back raising my hips to not let it out. She then pushed back in before completely pulling out and went even deeper. "Oh, oh Jody it's so big. I love it!"

Jody increased her speed sliding in and out of my pussy with her cock. Again the Impaler did it's thing on Jody too. Her clit was getting a banging each time she thrust into my pussy. I could see in her eyes she was close to cumming and it turned me on more knowing she was getting pleasure from fucking me.

"Come on Jody, fuck my pussy harder, give it to me, make me cum!" I wrapped my legs around her hips and pulled my feet against her ass plunging her deeper and harder into my pussy.

That's all Jody needed to push her over the edge. I heard her moan loudly, "Ahhh, fuck Bridget, I'm cumming!" "Oh yes, me too Jody. Ahhhh cumming!"

We both crashed hard against each other, Jody flat on top of me with her cock still inside my pussy holding each other while we trembled in orgasm.

Ginger and Janet leant back when our orgasms began getting out of the way. They now rejoined us on the bedding stroking our bodies and kissing us and each other.

"Wow, is this what they call and Orgy?" I asked with a grin on my face.

12