Pre-Nuptials

Story Info
They wanted control over sex before they became wives.
5.8k words
2.69
39.6k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers

Many thanks to Linda62953 for first editing and improving this story.

Immense gratitude to BeautifulStorm, the hardest working editor on this site, who not only applied incredible expertise but also tremendous effort in following through to make sure the story turned out much better than I ever thought it could be.

*

As much as they loved each other, Holly, Felicia and Jasmine usually didn't see eye to eye.

They often talked about how strange it was that they had become BFFs in college despite how much they disagreed about everything -- from the clothes they liked to their favorite foods and music to their sex lives.

The differences didn't matter to them because they knew each of them would listen to the others without judging them and was so loyal to the other two that she would do anything for them without hesitation. They loved to get together whenever they could and disagree with each other as they talked about everything in their lives.

All of them had decided to stay in the town where they graduated from college. Since none of their families was closer than a hundred miles away, they formed a tight support group that was like a family in many ways. Unless something important interfered, they were all together every Friday around six for family dinner, as they called it.

Their boyfriends, Will, Barry and Peter, knew to schedule Friday evenings without them and often had a boys night out that evening. Through double and triple dating, they had gotten to know each other and were also friends.

At family dinner, Jasmine, Holly and Felicia examined each other's lives in fine detail. The evening was part confessional, part group therapy and part mentoring, but mostly, it was three women who knew that no matter what they told their friends, they could count on good advice and support. There were no secrets.

The topics of boyfriend immaturity and lack of commitment came up often. They took turns being exasperated and counseling patience. Recently, their relationships all seemed to be solidifying, and each of them expected her boyfriend to pop the question within the next year.

Just in case that didn't happen, they helped each other formulate backup plans, including ultimatums and moving on. Though they all felt their love was reciprocated, they knew that if they turned out to be wrong, the support of their friends would help them get through anything.

Talking about sex was the most fun. All three regaled the others with intimate and even embarrassing details of everything they tried. Everyone benefited from the girls comparing notes, especially the boys, who enjoyed exciting surprises in bed as a result of the discussions.

During one heavy Friday interchange about the strange things that turned them and their boyfriends on, they all agreed that they knew so much about everyone's sex lives that if they could find a way to blindfold their boyfriends, each could imitate the others well enough that the boyfriend would never know the difference. Not that they'd ever do anything like that.

On another Friday night, Jasmine complained that she was angry with Peter because he had come in her mouth again. When she scolded him and reminded him of the many times she had told him how much that disgusted her, he again gave the excuse that he couldn't help himself.

"That's bullshit!" Holly exclaimed. "Will tells me the same thing."

"Barry, too," Felicia said, "and he knows how much I hate it."

That turned the conversation to something that had never come up before: They all knew what they liked when it came to sex. But what did they hate?

They quickly found out that there were two things all of them absolutely despised: the taste of come in their mouths and anal sex. Each of them had agreed to anal once, and despite promises and precautions, the episodes had started as extremely uncomfortable and ended as painful and degrading.

In trying to find the reason why anal made them feel humiliated, they first thought it might be because they felt they were treated like objects. They quickly decided that wasn't the problem. They often enjoyed being used as objects during sex and often used their boyfriends as objects, too. Their men had all told them they were turned on by being treated as objects.

They finally decided that the thing they hated most about anal -- after the pain and discomfort inside -- was that their boyfriends could tell how distasteful and agonizing it was for the girls, yet they just kept right on going as if the girls were robots. The cold-blooded humiliation hurt the most.

The boys never stopped asking for another chance to show them how anal wouldn't be as bad as it had been the first time. They came up with all kinds of imaginative and persuasive arguments. They would say anything for another chance to get into their asses.

Coming into their mouths was simple selfishness. There was no reason why they couldn't pull out in time. But the pleasure they were getting made them forget about the revulsion the girls felt. Again, the humiliation was worse than anything else.

"I probably would let Will come in my mouth occasionally," said Holly, "like for a birthday or anniversary, because I know he enjoys it. I would endure it as a special present for him. But since he has his accidents all the time, it doesn't mean anything to him that I have to run to the bathroom each time to wash my mouth out before I throw up."

They had pretty much exhausted the subject by the time they needed to go home, and unlike most Friday nights, the end of this family dinner found all of them quiet and frowning. Then a smile lit up Felicia's face, and her voice was bright and positive as she spoke.

"Hey, girlfriends, I just thought of something that's put me in a better mood. The three of us have solved every challenge that any of us ever had, whether at work, with our families or in our personal lives.

"These are just two more problems, and I'm planning to spend some time this week thinking of ideas to solve them. How about you?"

"You're right," Holly said. "I bet if we put our heads together, we can come up with something that will work for all of us."

"Something already popped into my mind," Jasmine said. "Too bad it's illegal. I know I'll come up with some better ideas by next Friday."

"Don't censor yourselves," said Felicia. "I want to hear every single idea, no matter how far out. Just hearing them is going to make me feel better."

*************

As they sat down for family dinner the following week, all of them were bursting. Some of the ideas that poured out of them were so nasty and sadistic that there were shocked gasps before the lusty laughter.

By the time dessert was on the table, they had crossed off all the outrageous suggestions and were getting more subdued as they realized that they were getting close to something they might actually be able to do. Holly cleared her throat and spoke.

"Before we go any further, I want to say something. I hope we all agree that this exercise is for making our boyfriends understand just how much we hate these two things and that they are deal breakers. I hope we also agree that we love them tremendously and want to spend our lives with them.

"It's been a giggle playing mean girls. But we need to acknowledge that what we're about to do is as bad as what they did. Our only justification is that we're doing it for the future happiness of all of us. I'm worried that if we can't make the boys see that, we could be destroying our relationships rather than making them better."

"I was thinking that, too," said Felicia, "but as usual, Holly, you've expressed it much better than I could. How can we let the boys know that we love them despite what we're going to do to them?"

"We have to think about what happens after this is over," Jasmine said. "Each of them could respond differently. They could be loud and angry or silent and bitter. I'm not worried about any of them being violent.

"We need to be ready for anything. We have to be prepared for verbal abuse and withdrawal. With our words and bodies, we'll convince them that what we did was only to clear obstacles in the way of spending the rest of our lives loving and caring for them.

"But face it, there's a risk involved. It's not going to be pretty. I guess I'm confident enough about Peter that I'm ready to go for it."

"I feel the same way about Will," Holly chimed in.

"I'm sure Barry will eventually be all right, although he'll probably take the longest to get over his anger," Felicia said. "So we have our plan, but we've forgotten one thing. Right at the beginning, we need to do some things they won't agree to. I don't want to drug them or bring anyone else into this who will use brute force. So how will we handle that?"

"I thought about that, too,," Jasmine said, "and I have the answer. They will willingly make themselves helpless. Actually, eagerly is a better word than willingly."


"What are you talking about?" Felicia asked.

"What's the one thing that makes all three of them the most nervous and skittish?"

"I don't know," Holly said.

"For Peter, it's marriage," Jasmine said. "Whenever I want to talk to him about anything involving marriage, he has to fortify himself. He's usually drunk almost to oblivion by the time I'm done. He's not ready to grow up yet."

"You're right," Holly said, "Will is the same way."

"So is Barry," Felicia said.

"We'll tell them, honestly, that we're going to all get together to share some of our thoughts about marriage next Saturday at my house," said Jasmine. "I have that thick pile carpeting in my living room. It will be perfect for this.

"Each of you will tell me the strongest drink that your boyfriend likes, and I'll have plenty of that available. We'll even warn them not to have more than a couple of drinks or they're going to be in trouble.

"Once the discussion starts, I give Peter thirty minutes at most before he's totally wrecked. When all three are out of it, we can get to work. If I'm wrong and they are acting mature and serious and not getting drunk, we'll abort the whole thing."

"I don't think there's any danger of that," Holly said, and they all laughed.

"Okay, enough of the serious stuff. The date is three weeks from tomorrow. That should be more than enough time to collect everything we need. Here are the twenty-ounce plastic cups with the wide mouths that I saw at Target. Be sure to hide them in the freezer.

"I'm not worried that Will will ask why I'm in heat the next three weeks and why I have to rush to the bathroom right after we finish, even when he doesn't come in my mouth. He won't say a word that might spoil his good thing. If he asks about the measuring tape, I'll tell him that I need to know how wide he is when he's hard, and he'll have to guess why.

"I'm going to tell Peter we are comparing sizes, and when he asks how he stacks up, I'll tell him to ask his friends," Jasmine said.

"This is the scariest thing we've ever done," Felicia said. "I'm really excited."

"I think we all are," Holly said, "but let's try to control ourselves for the next few weeks."

************

By the time the girls discussed maturity and responsibility, the three men were into their second tall drinks. When they got to commitment and setting a date, the men's eyes were glazed over. A minute into family planning, two of the heads were on their bellies and the third one was flat on the couch.

The women worked quickly to strip them naked. While Felicia and Holly dragged them to the bathroom and did the dirty work there, Jasmine spread out a large painter's plastic drop cloth over the entire living room rug and prepared the equipment.

Once the men were cleaned out, they were dragged back to the living room and laid face down on the plastic sheet next to each other a few feet from the couch and facing it. Their arms were pulled straight out in front of them and sturdy restraints were locked onto their wrists. A strong rope was run through loops on each cuff and then tied to some heavy furniture on both sides that had been pushed there to make more open space in the middle of the room.

When the women were done, the only way the men could move their naked bodies was to twist around, or else slide along the rope connecting all their hands.

The women lifted each man in turn and fastened padded restraints around his thighs just above the knees. Long straps were connected to the restraints, and then the straps were pulled to the rope. Together the women pulled hard on the straps until the men's knees were forced forward and their butts were lifted off the drop cloth. Then they tied the straps to the rope.

After that, all the men could do was raise their butts higher into the air or lift their heads and chests high enough to be on their hands and knees. They couldn't get higher than that.

As the final connections were being made, the men started complaining. Their speech was slurred, and they were bewildered as they looked at themselves, the other men and the women. The women sat down on the couch facing the men on the floor in front of them.

"I think we're ready," Felicia said when all three men seemed to be somewhat alert. "Peter, Will and Barry, please pay attention for a few minutes and stop whining. I'm going to explain what's going on.

"We told you there would be consequences if you drank too much, but you ignored us. To be honest, we knew you would, and this is not about drinking. It's a continuation of our discussion of marriage, in a way.

"First, let's finish with what we were talking about before. I don't think you were listening much, so here's the bottom line: The three of us decided that today is the first day of a countdown. You've been telling us we're the best things that ever happened to you, so you've got a year to prove you weren't lying. We've told you we also love you deeply and we want to raise your children. We've been waiting for you to pop the question.

"We won't bring that subject up again. If you're still too scared to commit after a year, we'll start to look elsewhere for husbands and fathers. We hope and pray that won't be necessary.

"If there are weddings, there are a couple of pre-nuptials we have to work out first. They involve sex. We trust you completely and aren't worried about you cheating, but we want to have a happy, fulfilling sex life. Holly, Jasmine and I discovered we all have the same two problems with you guys, and tonight we want to solve them.

"What happens in this house tonight stays in this house. We're making a video in case we need to show it to you as a reminder, but no one will ever see it except us.

"We're not talking about anything new. We've brought these issues up with you many times, but none of you has ever listened. We hope we can get through to you tonight.

"Maybe you also have complaints about sex. That's hard for us to imagine, because we all unselfishly give you nearly everything you want. You take it all without a word of thanks but that's cool because we love to make you happy. You've never mentioned anything you don't like, but if there is, we promise that once you tell us, we'll never do it again.

"Here's what's bothering us. We've told you over and over that we hate it when you come in our mouths. The other thing is you know how much we hate anal, but you never stop scheming to get us to do it again.

"We're going to start off with making you understand why we hate anal.

"Our first idea was to find some stud to fuck each of you in the ass, but we wanted tonight to be just about us, and we didn't want to introduce any gay themes.

"Do you remember when we measured you while you were hard a few weeks ago? Our idea was to average your cocks, buy a dildo to match that size and fuck you in the ass with it. To make it fair, the dildo was going to be ten per cent larger because you are at least that much bigger than we are.

"Jasmine came up with a better idea, which I'll tell you about in a minute. First, we're going to take some precautions. You are probably feeling a little funny inside right now because while you were passed out, we took you to the bathroom and gave you some stuff to drink that cleaned everything out of you. You are now as clean inside as you are outside. Now we're going to lube you up. Barry, I'm starting with you."

The men began skittering side to side along the rope that connected their wrists and yelling.

"Wait, Felicia!" Holly shouted. "We've got to take care of the noise first. What do you want to use?"

Felicia looked around.

"We talked about this but forgot all about it. All I see are underwear and socks. The underpants look cleaner than the socks. Let's use them."

The three women went over to where Barry was yelling. Felicia sat on his back, Holly grabbed his chin and pulled his head back with all her strength and Jasmine stuffed his briefs into his mouth, pushing until they were all inside and his cheeks were bulging.

They did the same thing to the other two men, and the room was quiet.

Felicia squirted something shiny onto her fingers, got up from the couch and walked behind Barry. Before he realized what she was doing, she stuck two fingers into him. He squirmed and tried to get away, but all he could do was move his butt around or slide sideways.

She pulled her fingers out, took a tube from Jasmine and begin pushing it into him. It easily slid into his greased ass. She pushed it deep and then stood up beside him and raised the pouch at the other end of the tube.

Barry squirmed and moved his legs and body to keep from cramping as the lube flowed into him. By the time Felicia carefully pulled the tube out, he was so full that he looked pregnant. He was on his hands and knees, and his belly pressed against the carpet.

"Okay, Jasmine and Holly, you saw what I did."

It wasn't long before the other men were filled with lube. The women put the tubes and pouches out of the way and Felicia sat down facing the men.

"Now I'll tell you Jasmine's idea. She and I have always been jealous of Holly because Holly's seventy-five per cent Chinese, and she's like a tiny, beautiful doll. Jasmine took one of our cloth tape measures and asked Holly to make a fist. Would you believe that Holly's fist was only a half-inch more around than the dildo we were thinking about buying?

"This will be much more memorable than a piece of rubber. Holly is going to help Jasmine and me with Peter and Barry, as well as take care of Will.

"Start with Barry, Holly. Barry, you probably don't even feel her tiny index finger going into you. Oh! You moved a little, so I guess you did."

Peter and Will watched as Holly put a second finger into Barry and began slowly moving both in and out. She added a third finger and moved them a little faster. When she added a fourth finger, Barry yelled so loudly that a small sound could be heard coming from his gag.

Barry's muted sounds began keeping time with Holly's fingers going in and out of him. His eyes were wide, his forehead wrinkled and his hair matted from sweat.

Holly tucked her thumb behind her other fingers, and all five went into him to her first knuckles. She gradually pushed them to the second knuckle. Barry's butt began moving wildly and erratically trying to shake the fingers loose. Holly's hand followed him everywhere he moved. Felicia laughed and spoke.

"What was it you said to me, Barry, when you were shoving your cock into my ass and I begged you to stop? Oh yes. 'Just relax and go with it.'"

There was a soft squeal from Barry as Holly's whole hand disappeared into him up to her wrist. She stopped moving it, and the other women moved next to her and inspected her accomplishment. The other men turned their heads away from Barry.

"Okay go ahead, Holly," said Felicia.

edrider73
edrider73
1,064 Followers
12