Pre-treating the Laundry Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This trip had opened Sarah's eyes to new things about her behavior though! The sight of Arlene hungrily sucking down her father's penis -- in the car! Sarah has been shocked and had planned to feign waking up, just to embarrass the hussy. However, she'd kept looking (keeping her eyes as slits) and, she had to admit, had become quite excited when Arlene's mouth had filled up with semen. Sarah couldn't help thinking about what that would be like.

Then just the other afternoon, she'd come back from looking for college apartments and heard a strange sound coming from her parents room. When she peaked in through a crack in the doorway the slut was licking her own brother's cock! Clearly neither of them were destined for heaven! Sarah had held the crucifix around her neck tightly... yet she couldn't quite pull away and had watched until the spray from her uncle's penis splashed over Arlene's mouth and breasts. With a start, Sarah had discovered her own right hand had slipped into her skirt -- this behavior was almost as bad as that incestuous whore Arlene! Sarah quickly ran to her room so she could settle down. After a few minutes she heard Steve walk down the hall and enter the basement.

She crept back to her parents room, and saw that Arlene had (truly) started taking her shower. There on the floor was the thing that started Steve and Arlene's hot encounter: Arlene's wet red thong. It was now even more wet because Arlene had used the panties to wipe of some of Steve's copious jism. The mingled scents of pussy and sperm were exciting to Sarah and without really knowing she was doing it, she brought the panties to her face. As she smelled the rich mixture, her hands returned to her aching snatch and she filled it with three long fingers. Again, she was shocked by the realization that her body had taken over. She dropped the thong and ran back to her room where she read the Bible until supper.

Later that night, Sarah was still trying to decide what to do with her knowledge about Arlene. Her father had been out visiting some college buddies who lived nearby. When he came home, he was clearly very drunk, and had staggered around the family room. Both Arlene and Sarah came out to help him. Sarah couldn't help notice the skimpy nightdress Arlene was wearing and the lacy panties visible underneath...and no bra! Sarah helped Arlene lift Dan onto the couch where he slumped and snored. They decided he could sleep there until the morning.

"Well we tried our best" said Arlene, and gave Sarah a hug. Sarah flinched for a second to feel Arlene's tits rub against her own (shielded behind a sensible nightgown), but didn't say anything.

About an hour later, Sarah was still not asleep, still thinking of the scene in the car and Arlene's bedroom: What would that spray feel like in her mouth? Sarah also wondered what it felt like to wear a negligee like Arlene. She slipped out of her nightdress, removed her bra and put on a silk blouse that she normally wore under several layers of clothing. Just then, she heard a noise from Arlene's room. She noticed Arlene slipping out of the bedroom, walking on tip toes. As Sarah silently followed Arlene, she saw her move into Steve's room and close the door. While wondering what to do, Sarah heard her father Dan wandering down the hallway toward her! She realized he was working his way back to the bedroom. What would he do when he found Arlene was not there? If he found out about Arlene having sex with Steve there'd be hell to pay. Even though she didn't like Arlene much, Sarah couldn't face the idea of another divorce.

Sarah thought fast: Since Sarah and Arlene were similar size, Sarah figured she could slip into Dan and Arlene's bed, wait for him to fall asleep besides her and then confront Arlene when she came crawling back from her incestuous evening. Sarah quickly entered her parents bed, only seconds before Dan came in, but she breathed heavily to mimic sleep.

Dan pulled off his clothes, still staggering a little, but recovered from the worst of the alcohol. He slid in besides her, and Sarah felt all was well, until he put his hand on her ass. He caressed her tight butt with increasing enthusiasm, and let his hand range up her back and down her legs. She was lying on her stomach, which saved her the prospect of him touching her breasts...but then he gently rolled her to her side and suddenly one hand was clamped over her right tit!

Sarah was now desperate to escape the situation, but unable to say or do anything for fear of giving herself away. She felt Dan move closer to her backside, and as he did she felt the hardness of his cock press down the crack of her ass.

"Hey" he said, "I never did thank you for that, er, welcome home present you gave me in the car".

Sarah mumbled something she hoped sounded non-committal and sleepy.

"It's OK, I'll do the work tonight". Saying this he rolled his daughter onto her back and lifted her thin blouse and slipped down her panties! Sarah was now really anxious, and was just about to tell him to stop, that she had a headache, or something, when she felt his hot breath over her pussy. His caresses had, despite her agony of indecision, already made her extremely wet, something she hadn't noticed until Dan easily parted her pussy lips. When his tongue started lapping her juices, Sarah couldn't resist the animal instincts and began to ride her father's mouth with abandon. Sarah had never had a man touch her private parts, let alone lick, kiss and tickle her there.

As Dan's experienced mouth brought her closer and closer toward climax, he suddenly stopped. Sarah felt Dan maneuvering around to lay on the bed and pulled her onto him, with his legs by her head.

"If you wouldn't mind" he said, and she realized he was waiting for her to suck on his penis! Her hand tentatively traced up and down the shaft while she thought of how to get out of this -- it was already way too late to explain the circumstances, and she couldn't just leave.

Meanwhile Dan began licking her slit again, occasionally groaning (his wife's pussy had become even tighter than he remembered!) There was only one thing for Sarah to do -- make this pass as quickly as possible. Remembering what she'd seen Arlene do in the car, Sarah gripped her father's engorged member and timidly kissed the top.

"OK baby don't tease it -- take me all the way like you do" Dan said. Sarah had no choice but to inhale Dan's thick cock as far as she could. Surprising herself, she found she could go a long way down before the gag reflex kicked in, and that each time she bobbed up and down on his thick cock, it became a little easier. Her crucifix banged against his groin and balls as she sped up her pace.

The fact that he was making her pussy sing with his kisses and caresses also helped keep her mind off the strange thought that she was sucking her father's cock. Luckily for Sarah, Dan was drunk enough, and focused on her cunt enough that there's was no need for subtelty. In fact, he was sufficiently turned on by the fact that his wife's ass had gotten even tighter, and her breasts firmer, that Dan was rapidly losing control.

"I'm gonna blow" he whispered urgently to Sarah. She wasn't sure what to do -- her instinct was to pull off his cock, but she wasn't sure if Arlene, the slut, would ever do such a thing.

She has only one choice, having come so far in this disaster -- she'd have to swallow the whole thing. So, when Dan started shooting wads of cream into her mouth, his daughter Sarah slurped it up the best she could. At the same time, Sarah felt a rapid and urgent spasm from her vagina, and knew instinctively that she'd orgasmed.

Luckily, Dan was still drunk enough that he passed out again, inches from her cunt. Meanwhile, Sarah was licking up stray strands of cum which had dribbled down her face...when she noticed Arlene standing at the foot of the bed.

"We've GOT to talk" said Arlene, a big smile on her face.

TO BE CONTINUED

12