Pre-wedding Consummation

Story Info
Musicians get distracted on 2-hour drive to wedding.
952 words
3.25
16.9k
2
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mark, and I, are part-time working musicians and full-time sex maniacs. We've been friends most of our lives. Four years ago, that friendship turned into love, and to date a sexual frenzy that shows no sign of slowing down.

Last summer we were hired to play a wedding reception out of town. It was a two hour drive, but the pay was good, and a road trip sounded like fun. So we agreed to play, and a couple of days before the date we started packing our van for the gig.

We also did a great deal of firing each other up for the trip, fucking every chance we got, and discussing what we COULD do on the way. By the time we left both of us were horny as rabbits!

I've been a tomboy all my life, but Mark likes to see me in sexy outfits when we're alone. He says he'd love it if I'd dress raunchy to go out in public. So I surprised him by buying a dress for the trip. It was very low-cut, and really showed off my 40D tits. Underneath I only wore a g-string,and a very sheer bra. When Mark saw my traveling togs, his eyes darkened, and the look on his face told me the gig had just become secondary in importance to the trip there.

We left town in a cloud of lust that would have to be dealt with before we could be seen in public. About two-thirds of the way there, Mark turned off the highway onto a country road. Finding a gravel turnout, he pulled in, and shut off the motor. "You've been teasing me since we left home," he said, "now show me what's underneath that dress!"

I turned down the sun visor, which has a mirror on the back. Pulling my dress up to my hips, I spread my legs, and put my feet up on the dashboard. Smiling at Mark in the mirror, I reached down and started playing with my cunt. My g-string was soaked with pussy juice, and I soon had it off and out of the way. Rubbing my clit, and sliding my fingers in and out of my hot hole, it wasn't long before waves of pleasure wracked my body. The entire time I kept eye contact with Mark, as he watched me in the mirror.

By now he had his gorgeous cock free of his pants, and had been working it as he watched me. Pre-come steadily oozed from his piss-slit, and his breathing had become heavier. He rose and kicked off his jeans. Moving beside my seat, his cock rigid, he bent over me and put his head between my legs.

I began to protest. It was opening day of dove hunting season, and the sound of hunter's guns were all around us. I also kept expecting the land owner to show up and want to know why we were there. But Mark was beyond reason, saying he wouldn't stop till he'd had me, and he was having me now!

Practically standing on his head between the seats, he began eating my cunt like a man possessed. He sucked at my clit, tongue-fucking my dripping pussy, and my ass. All I could do was writhe under the onslaught, gasping his name as an explosive orgasm shook me from head to toe.

Now the game was heating up. Mark had me at that place where self-control gets shoved aside by that overwhelming urge for gratification. Perhaps you're familiar........? I wanted a cock anywhere, as long as I got it, and I wanted it hard! Moving out from under him, I knelt down to take his long, hard rod in my mouth. Sliding up and all the way back down, I sucked and tongued his delicious staff until I felt his balls contract. With a groan that came from somewhere primal and ancient, he gave up the come I'd been craving.

At this point, we both had one thing in mind.....fucking. We got out of the van and opened the big sliding door on the side. Mark bent me over the step-side, and burying his hands in my long red hair, rammed his shaft into my steaming cunt. Pounding into me like a jackhammer, he had me close to orgasm again, but he wasn't going to allow that yet. Pulling out of my pussy, he touched the head of his cock to my asshole. He knows I love anal sex, and to show him I was ready I pushed back against his rod. I moaned as he pushed his way into my ass. There was no pain, only desire. Soon he was fucking my ass as hard as he had my cunt, keeping the rhythm until we both came so hard the fireworks drowned out the hunter's gunfire! It was phenomenal.

When we came back to earth we realized we'd have to move fast, or be late for the wedding reception. We made it, barely, both of us still packing a freshly-fucked air about us that must have rubbed off on the crowd, because they loved us. They even came up with another $100 so we'd play an extra hour. At the end of our show, the hosts offered us a room for the night, which we politely declined. Smiling secretly at each other, Mark and I knew the ride home held a much more compelling attraction.

As we packed up to leave, the newlyweds departed for their honeymoon destination. Waving good-bye, I could only hope that their wedding night would be as amazing as the pre-wedding consummation that Mark and I had enjoyed because they paid us to play that day!