Preach It

Story Info
A missionary prays for sinner's salvation while he uses her.
2k words
4.14
48.3k
32
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell rang. The man stared at the monitor, watching the image of the woman at his front door. She seemed attractive in a plain way. She appeared to be 22, but could have been older or younger. Her large breasts filled her blouse, which was buttoned high to her neck. She was wearing a skirt suit and her hair fell on her shoulders in carefully crafted disarray.

She was also alone.

The doorbell rang again. He pushed the intercom button.

"What?"

"Um, my name is Michelle. Could I speak to you about our Savior, Jesus Christ?"

"No."

"Have you heard the Good News of His resurrection?"

The man sighed. Fucking missionaries. Maybe he could work out a little spitefulness.

"Fine," he said. "You can talk to me, but you can't come inside with your clothes on. You need to take off your clothes."

"What? Um. No." She looked around at the street in front of the house and then looked for the camera.

"Fine. Go away."

"Sir, I forgive you for your carnal intent. I will pray for you."

"How badly do you want to talk to me about Jesus? Either take off your clothes and come in or go away. Those are your choices."

He smirked, thinking she would retreat. She stood on his porch, swaying back and forth. She began to finger a button on her suit coat. He caught his breath when he realized she was actually thinking it over.

Well, if she got naked to talk to him about religion, he was going to get naked to listen to her. He was only wearing shorts and a T-shirt, so he was undress before the woman on the screen had finished unbuttoning her jacket.

Sure enough, she drew off her jacket and laid it carefully on the rocking chair. She slid her skirt from her waist and unbuttoned her blouse. The man watched her as she stripped, stroking his erection.

This could get fun.

She stopped as she began to reach for her bra.

"All of it," he said.

An older gentleman walking a small, fluffy dog on the sidewalk looked at the house. He slowed his pace noticeably.

"Better hurry up, lady," he said over the intercom. "That old dude looks like he's getting a stiffy."

He giggled as he watched the old man startle and then hurry past.

She looked around to be sure the dog walker was out of sight, took a visibly deep breath, and unhooked her bra. He quickly headed for the front door. As she pushed her panties down, he opened the door, standing behind it.

She entered, staring around for somebody. The young woman gasped when she saw him closing the door, naked, cock stiff. He wasn't endowed with any special magnificence, but he was aroused from the thrill of putting the poor woman in a unsettling situation.

He smiled at her.

"Now, while you tell me about Jesus and how he can save a sinner like me, I'm going to sin while I listen. I hope you don't mind if I masturbate while you talk." He stroked his erection as he smiled at her.

She blushed deep red, tears formed at the corners of her eyes, and she moved toward the door.

"Good-bye. I'll leave you alone."

He laughed as she tried to move past him to open the door, but succeeded in brushing against his cock. He inhaled with pleasure. She drew back with another gasp, putting her even further from the exit.

"So, you get tested and you want to run away? Some Christian you are."

He continued to slowly stroke himself.

"What's your name?"

She raised her eyes to his, trying to not look at his cock.

"I am Sister Michelle."

"Tell my cock your name," he said. This was fun.

Michelle clenched her jaw.

"Go on. Talk to my dick. It's lonely."

She looked down at his hardness. He grabbed its root and pointed it at her.

"My name is Sister Michelle."

"Where are you from, Sister Michelle?"

"Utah."

Oh, this was too good to be true.

He began to more aggressively masturbate as he openly stared at her breasts and pussy. She tried to hide herself with her Bible. Making a great show of keeping her head turned away, she still stole glances at him while he jerked, eyeing his cock.

He imagined her reading to him while he came on her mound. Or, better yet, in her cunt.

"You said you forgave me for you carnal intent. Do you want to know how carnal my intent is?"

She shook her head, closing her eyes.

"Please, let me go. Don't hurt me."

" I'm not touching you. Yet," he said. "Turn around. Face away from me."

She opened her eyes and frowned in confusion at him. Without thinking, she looked at his erection. He motioned for her to turn away.

"Read. Don't think about me, little sister. Tell me about your Jesus. Forgive me for my sins."

She began to pray.

"Jesus, you are my savior. I will find strength in all things through you. Forgive this man for what is doing. Please lift from me this cross."

He laughed again. It was time.

He walked up behind her and began rubbing her shoulders, his hard cock touching her buttocks. He heard her voice falter and then she opened her Bible and began to read aloud.

"Don't spend your time in wild parties and getting drunk or in adultery and lust, or fighting, or jealousy. But ask the Lord Jesus Christ to help you live as you should, and don't make plans to enjoy evil," Sister Michelle said.

As she read, he slowly thrust his hips back and forth, rubbing his erection along her ass. He continued to massage her shoulders and back, steadily working his way around to her breasts.

Pulling his hips back, he angled his dick to slide between her thighs.

Sister Michelle sobbed, but continued to read loudly, praying between verses.

"These men are as useless as dried-up springs of water, promising much and delivering nothing; they are as unstable as clouds driven by the storm winds," she said. "They are doomed to eternal pits of darkness."

He laughed.

"Do I proudly boast about my sins and conquests, and, using lust as my bait, lure you back into sin who has just escaped such wicked living?"

Her breasts filled his hands. He lifted them up to feel their weight as he continued to grind against her ass.

"Do you know about the Christians who were fed to the lions? Or how about Ashrak, Mishrak and Abednego?" He interrupted her reading even as he cupped her breasts. He listened to her cry as he continued to dry hump her. "Are you married, Sister Michelle? Have you felt the carnal embrace of a man yet? Has your beloved quoted Scripture as he fucked you?"

He played with her nipples, feeling them grown hard. She was motionless, eyes closed, lips moving in prayer.

"Have you prayed while a cock is sliding in and out of your wet snatch, little Sister Michelle?"

He slid a hand down to her crotch and gently tickled her pubic hair. As his hand moved downward to her clit, he felt her tense.

"Spread your legs, Sister Michelle. Spread them and let me feel your pussy," he said. He slid his fingers along her labia, gently separating her musky lips and feeling the young woman's vagina begin to moisten.

"I think you will pray while my cock is sliding into you. You will pray while I cum inside you."

With that, he spit on his cock and began to push into the woman. She whimpered and clutched at her Bible.

"Lord, please forgive this man for his assault. Show him your love and light. You are great, oh lord."

He thrilled at her despair and her faith in a god that was failing to keep his dick out of her pussy. He couldn't remember being so aroused.

"That's it. Pray. Pray for your god to remove my cock from your cunt," he said.

"The lord is my shepherd." She gasped. "Oh, god."

"I can feel your wetness. You're hot for this, aren't you?"

"Lo, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I shall fear no evil." She grunted as he thrust himself deep into her.

"Shit, yes. Oh, god. Stop, please."

"Am I evil? Your mind might call this sin, but your body wants me inside you. Shall I quote Scripture? Shall I call you the harlot and treat you like a prostitute?"

He pushed her shoulders down, making her reach for the floor to keep herself from falling. Her Bible fell to the floor between her ankles. He felt his angle inside her shift and he grabbed her hips. He pistoned into her, using the full length of his erection to fuck her.

"Heavenly father," he prayed. "Bless this woman with the seed I am about to deliver unto her. Reveal to her your light through our fucking and may she live in sexual iniquity for all her days."

Sister Michelle was no longer praying, but breathing deeply and quickly. He felt her begin to tense even more and the wall of her cunt tightened, even as they released a steady flow of fluids.

"Don't you realize that your body is actually part and member of Christ? So should I take part of Christ and join him to a prostitute?" He asked her, feeling himself build. "Yes! Don't you know that if a man joins himself to a prostitute she becomes a part of him and he becomes a part of her?"

"Oh, god! Oh, god," she said, returning again to her one thought for salvation. "Oh, god! Oh, shit! No! Please, don't let me cum, lord!"

And then she did cum. Like a broken dam, she sprayed and gushed on his dick, thighs and lower stomach. He cunt compressed around his cock and he felt her cervix tapping rhythmically against his head. He felt as if his own dam had broken within him as he orgasmed into her.

For a moment, he was blinded as a white light seemed to flash across his vision. All he knew in an instant of eternity was their joint orgasm, their cum mixing, his body encased in hers. He gripped her hips, pulling her as close to him as he could, reveling in the moment.

As he became aware again, he realized Michelle was still rocking her hips, making small motions with her pussy on his dick. Even as his hardness failed and he began to go flaccid, she ground against him and came again with a gush. He heard their cum dripping on the floor, splatters of liquid that were forming tiny pools on the tiles and soaking her Bible.

She was growling, whimpering, crying, grunting, swearing. He kept her pulled to him tightly as he began to laugh at this woman's core hypocrisy. Oh, how he wanted to keep her and totally corrupt her.

How he wanted to twist her beliefs, to make her want to be a slut on the altar of her Christ. He wondered if there were any cross-shaped dildos he could give her.

He pulled out of her and more cum flowed from her to drip on the floor and her Bible. Sister Michelle relaxed her knees, crouching briefly before standing to face him.

Her face was ravaged by her weeping. Her eyes were red and swollen, her face puffy and flushed. Perspiration dampened her hair and rivulets of sweat rolled between her breasts. He smiled and ran his fingers over the drops of moisture, rubbing her nipples.

"Now, wasn't that a much more entertaining and enjoyable way to preach to me?" he said.

She slapped him.

"God damn you," she said. "God damn you."

"Oh, is that how you are supposed to be? Aren't you supposed to turn the other cheek and forgive me?"

"God damn you," she said again.

He laughed.

"There is a bathroom down the hall, to the left. Feel free to clean up. If you wish to leave, you may. Or you may stay and continue to save my soul."

She slapped him again.

"God damn you."

"Hallelujah, sister. Hallelujah."