Preacher's Daughter is Now a Slut

Story Info
Debra continues the confessions of her sins.
2.3k words
4.22
133.1k
31
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers

This is Debra again, and it has been almost two years since I wrote 'Memories Of A Preachers' Daughter'. [You might want to read it first before reading this story.] I've gotten many responses to my story and still do once in a while. A few didn't believe it but I can tell you that it all really happen. And now I feel it is time for some updates.

My brother married my best friend Becky and they had a baby boy 6 months later. My father was pissed and disowned him. They moved down her near us and are doing fine. They come over to our house quite often and we all usually end up nude in the pool or jacuzzi. They still can't believe how little clothing I wear in public. I have told them many times that if I could get away with it, I would walk naked in public anywhere and at anytime. They keep saying that one day they will put my up to a test. I told them to bring it on, but nothing yet.

My parents are also upset with me. On our last visits there, I arrived wearing a halter-top and short-shorts and they had a fit. During our argument I told them that would wear what I wanted and when and where I wanted to wear it. I was a married woman and I answer only to my husband now, not them! My father really went red in the face when he asked me if I dressed like that all the time and I answered that no I didn't, sometimes I wore a lot less. My mother had to sit down when I said that I even enjoyed going to nude beaches.

Well, that visit didn't last long, and I had planned to surprise the rest of the church by wearing a real pretty mini sundress to church that weekend, but I didn't get to. We ended staying over at Becky's parent's house that night and went home the next day. Oh yea, in the middle of the night, Ron [my husband] and I, along with Becky's two brothers [Tom and Craig] slipped out of the house to the pool and went skinny-dipping and more. I sucked off both boys as I slowly rode my husband's hard dick. Besides my love of exposing my body, I now love to have sex and let my husband and others watch.

Since Ron first let me have sex with another man on my 25th birthday, I've had sex with close to a hundred men by now, all with my husband's knowledge and consent. I love Ron very much and will not ever have sex with anyone without his prior knowledge. Rod is always there to join in and protect me if needed. The one big rule we have is, 'No condom, no pussy!' There are only a select few friends that this does not apply to.

I have turned into such a slut. I love sex and am willing to have it anytime and anyplace. That is one reason I wear so little clothing, so I can get naked quickly! I really get hot having sex in public places. One of my favorite pastimes is sitting on a friend's nice hard cock in the passenger seat of our car as Rod drives around town during the day. My favorite public sex outfit is a short flare skirt and a short loose top and never bra or panties. It's surprisingly easy to flip up the skirt and sit on someone's lap and for him to reach up under a loose top and grab a tit. I've even screwed Ron while he was on his back on the grass in middle of the County Courthouse lawn one weekend afternoon.

I've given blowjobs to my husband and to others as my husband watched. I've given them in movie theaters, bars, parking lots, on the beach, motel balconies, parties, and I even did 6 firefighters one at a time one afternoon, in their firehouse, while the rest looked on.

I've had sex with three men at once on numerous occasions. I love having all three holes filled at once. For my 26th birthday, Ron surprised me again with the biggest gangbang of my life so far. There were 18 men there that night. I first took every one of them one at a time, one behind the other in my pussy. Then I started taking them 2 and 3 at a time, in any hole, the rest of the night. My husband said it took 4 videocassette tapes to record it all. Ron said almost all the guys, including him and my brother came in all three holes.

Yes, I did mention my brother. Since Kevin and Becky moved to Pensacola, they come over to our house frequently and as I said before we usually end up nude around the pool. Well, it first started one night when Becky and I were busy competing as to who could suck off their husband first. I won by the way and then Becky challenged the guys to get us off. A couple minutes into it, Becky asked if I minded that if when the guys were hard again, would I let Ron fuck her. She said had been having these fantasies lately and wanted to know it I would mind. I told her I didn't mind at all; in fact I would love to see my husband sinking his cock in some one else's hot pussy.

That is exactly what happen later, Becky was on all fours getting it from behind by my husband when I told Kevin to get in front of her and let her suck his cock at the same time. I quickly grabbed the camera and started filming it. Becky loves looking at that tape so we had to make her a copy.

The next weekend came and we were back at it again the guys were eating us first this time and Becky said that this week she wanted to watch me with both guys. I said I couldn't do that because Kevin is my brother. But she insisted that I had to, because she also wanted to watch her husband nail another chick. Plus he has a nice cock, she said.

I had to admit, I had noticed it before and she was right. It was a beautiful cock. The more I thought about it, the more I decided she was right. I just had to have him inside me. So I told Ron to stop and to sit at the edge of the pool. I got in the pool and stood along the edge so I could easily devour his cock. Becky led Kevin into the pool behind me and told him to fuck me. Oh Brother! He knew how to use that thing. I knew that wouldn't be the last time I let him fuck me.

Kevin and Ron convinced Becky and I to enjoy each other as they watched. I thoroughly enjoyed my first woman-to-woman experience and I loved watching the guys jerk-off as they watched us. Becky and I now regularly get it on once the guys are worn out and too exhausted to get it up.

Becky's two brothers came over for a visit during last years 4th of July weekend. That ended up being one enjoyable weekend. All six of us ended up naked at my house, 4 men and 2 girls. Becky and I ended up screwing each one of them at least 3 times each. Becky confessed that she had wondered for a long time what it would be like to screw her brothers and now she knew. I ended up falling asleep between Tom and Craig and Becky ended up with Ron and Kevin. It was wonderful waking up between two horny men.

That same weekend was the most trouble I had gotten myself into so far. We all decided to go see a free rock concert next to the beach. Becky and I both wore bikini tops and short skirts and sandals. Becky had her bikini bottoms on and I was pantyless as usual. It was hot and humid and the closeness of the crowd made it hotter. We got separated in the crowd but Ron was still next to me somehow. Other girls were sitting on shoulders flashing their tits and I wanted to have fun too. So I got on Ron's shoulders and lifted my top a few times.

I'm lucky I had worn and old top because on one of my flashes, the string to my back tie broke. About this time people behind me had begun to notice my bare ass hanging out and it was beginning to get rubbed and groped. This was turning me on immensely, I just took my top off and gave it to Ron and told him to let me down. The skirt was now around my waist as Ron let me down and I made no move to pull it down. A few seconds later, someone else did, it was pull down to the ground. At about the same time the crowd shifted and I fell forward stepping out of my skirt. I looked for it and it was gone. I was now naked in the middle of a couple thousand people.

I finally seen Ron he was about 10 ft. from me. By the time I got back to him, I must have had been felt up by a hundred people it felt like. I hands on my ass, tits, and someone even reached from behind me between my legs and played with my pussy. I spread my legs to allow the stranger better access to my pussy. As I kissed Ron I actually had an orgasm. He asked if I was all right, I smiled and told him I had just been fingered to an orgasm. He turned me around and pulled me back to him and held me tight, I could feel his dick growing against my ass. I was facing the crowd naked and enjoying it. I could not help myself as I reached down and started rubbing my pussy as everybody near watched. Ron noticed what I was doing and started to play with my tits. It didn't take long before I was shaking with another orgasm. Ron whispered in my ear that I was a dirty little girl. I just smiled.

The crowd started getting rough around us so we decided we had had enough and turned to leave. I was starting to get scared, as the crowd got rougher; my tits were getting bruised by all the rough handling and my pussy had been penetrated a few more times by strange fingers. I was ready to leave. I asked Ron if he still had my top. He said it was gone too, so naked in public I walked. I couldn't keep the hands from my body; I had to use both hands to hold onto Ron's arm as he pulled me through the throng of people.

Once away from the crazy crowd, we walked hand in hand. I felt better and started enjoying my long waited for fantasy, my naked walk in public. I had always wanted a chance to do it and I was going enjoying it. There were still hundreds of people walking around seeing me in my naked glory. What a rush! About halfway across the park, a policeman came running towards us. He was ordering me to get dressed, we explained about my clothes being ripped off and that why we were leaving. He said that I was the third girl that had her clothes ripped off he knew about but that I was the first one to be stripped completely naked. If Ron had not been shirtless I could have worn his shirt to make the officer happy. He escorted us out of the park, to our car; I just think he wanted to see me naked some more.

Just before we got to the car, he got a call and had to leave. Once at the car we remembered we rode with Kevin and Becky and they had the keys. So I had to remain naked, outside the car, in a public parking lot, in the middle of the day. Too bad [giggle]. So for the next hour or so Ron and I talked, kissed, walked around the car so I could be seen better, and bent over the hood and fucked. What a beautiful day!

They finally showed up and asked why I was naked. We told them and found out they had all seen me flashing but didn't see us leave or would have been here sooner. I told them it was quite all right; I thoroughly enjoyed my chance to walk around nude in public. Kevin and Becky got in the front seats and I was again in the back. I enjoyed the ride home, sitting naked in Tom's, Craig's, and finally Ron's lap on the way home. Ron had always been driving as I rode in someone else's lap. Today he got to enjoy the ride a little better. We rode all around town for the next hour or so, while I enjoyed riding those nice hard cocks. When I finished all three, Becky and Kevin change places with Tom and me. I had my license in my purse but Tom didn't bring his so I drove the car naked as Becky took her turn with all three cocks in the backseat.

We got home and headed straight for the cool water of the pool. We all remained nude the rest of the weekend.

It took me three days to write this story. I kept having to stop and masturbate.

I just read it to Ron, Kevin, and Becky for there opinions. But before I could finish, Becky got between my legs and started licking my wet pussy. I guess she liked it.

applevalyan
applevalyan
1,333 Followers