Preachers, Pulpit, Parishioners and... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of this I was willing to overlook for the greater good. With my busy schedule sex wasn't everything. I guess that's what everyone that isn't getting pleased says anyway. Samson had barely scratched the surface of my sexual desires.

"Damn, if hes gonna beat me the least he could do was fuck me good to make up for it" I thought. For some reason me making light of the marks I was seeing in the mirror made me smile a little more.

Friday night was somewhat peaceful and after cooking and cleaning all day I was worn out. When Samson made it home I was fast asleep until I felt him kiss me on my cheek. Even though he smelled of whiskey and sweat, I was grateful he had stayed out all night with some of his childhood friends. Less talk for me to have to endure.

"I love you Blake. Im so sorry." Samson whispered before turning over and falling into a drunken snore.

"I love you too Samson." I said quietly before falling back to sleep.

 

 

 

I could feel my heart beat a little quicker as I walked to the entrance. To me perception starts before you open your mouth to make a sound or suck a dick. It starts by the way you walk, the slight movement of your eyes when youre trying to be a little coy, and the way you part your lips just slightly to enhance the lip gloss that you know the deacon in the corner is eyeing. I had to make sure that my manicured toes were positioned perfectly in my open toe heels, to ensure the best walk possible.

It was time.

The usher opened the double doors of the church and I walked in. No matter what part of the service you walk into when you're in the south, people will turn to see who it is. Me myself, I acted as if I didn't see them looking, but from the way the pastor was stuttering I knew they were taking notice. I guess they couldn't believe that I would show my face here again after all of the talk I had been told by my old friend Ruth. Ive always loved fashion although ive never been much of a 'name brand' person. I still believed in the thought of being a good steward over my finances, but I wanted to feel extra good despite the gloomy mood I had been in lately and driving the extra hour to get my hands and feet done proved to be soothing yesterday.

Samson had gotten up extra early and left for church before me so when I walked to the pew where he sat he politely stood to let me inside. His face always showed how happy he was when I looked good. He kissed me gently on the cheek and sat beside me. His mom was in the corner to the left and I could see the reaction on some of their faces but all that mattered was the smile on the man that was sitting next to me. I know Sam loved his people, but he was caught between wanting to please them and wanting to please himself. I know that he was afraid that I was still upset with him. I could see the expression on his face.

"You cant love God who you havent seen and live in chaos with your brethern that you see everyday. Yes its true that in this life we will have challenges. People will do you wrong and try to bring you down lower than a pregnant ants belly. But we have to be forgiving, not vengeful. You don't have to punish those who have wronged you its all in Gods hands. Remember, 'vengeance is mine said the lord and I will repay.' and ive never known my God almighty to be a liar."

It was something about Pastor Bronsons voice when he said these words. The way he looked at me when he said these words. Like he was reading the anger I still harbored inside of me. At that very moment I felt those feeling go away. The power that this man had over me with just his words baffled me. This man had a way of making me feel protected and thou my conscious didn't want to admit it, I longed to figure out why. By the look he was giving me I felt he wanted the same as me.

Samsons facial expressions lightened when I reached to intertwine his fingers in mine.

If God could forgive me how could I not forgive Sam?

 

Service was great. It was also a good feeling to see old familiar faces. The last time that I saw most of these people was when I was knee high to a grasshopper. I must admit I was more comfortable than I was when I first visited here with Samson just over a month ago.

I couldn't help but try to keep my mind off Pastor Bronson standing in the pulpit in front of me. He was a man that seemed so sure of himself like he didn't need the approval of the things he did or said. Although he was liked by many some frowned upon His cockiness or so Ruth had told me. Youre always considered 'cocky' if you don't march to the tunes of the people that thought they deserved more attention than the average person.

We exchanged occasional glances. For now, I had to make sure those glances went undetected since Samsons mom notices everything.

"Amen." we all repeated as Pastor Bronson completed the dismissal prayer.

I raised my head slowly grabbing my purse, as to not seem anxious and politely waited while Sam said his 'hellos' to old friends and extended family.

"Ms. Clareon what a pleasure it is to see you worshipping with us again today."

Where did he come from? I didn't even hear him approaching as I sat on the back pew and waited for Samson. We drove separate cars to church but I still wanted to know what his plans were for the afternoon, so I waited.

"Thank you Pastor Bronson, I really enjoyed it." I said as I begin to stand and shake his hand. Taking my right hand in his, he gently placed his left over mine. His hands swallowed mine but he didn't let go as he begin to speak.

"I had prepared a much different sermon but it was put on my heart to change it at the last minute. I felt that message was meant for someones ears. Sometimes God sends messagers when we don't listen to him directly."

Pastor Bronsons eyes looked directly through me and I through him. Past just the physical. I could feel my hand begin to tremble in his and his grip tightened as in silently letting me know everything was ok. I had to take a deep breath.

"Hello there Pastor Bronson." I heard Tonya purr. Letting go my hand he reached to shake hers. Tonya quickly placed her arms around his neck and gave a more than 'sisterly' hug. After releasing him from her arms she continued with her fake tone that I knew all to well.

"I see you've met Blake. I don't think you were formely introduced on her last visit. She and Samson were telling me how much they enjoyed your sermon before. By the way Blake, Samson is waiting for you. Pastor Bronson I would like to schedule a meeting with you later this week. Its an urgent matter that needs attended to."

I couldn't believe the nerve of some people. Tonya stood next to Pastor Bronson and waited for me to leave.

"Blake sweetie, you ready to go?" Samson said to me placing his hand around my waist and shaking the pastors hand with the other.

"Samson I wanted to tell you thank you for your help."

"Don't mention it pastor. As a matter of fact I will have all of the paperwork finished before I go out of town again this weekend."

"Thank you again Samson. Ms. Clareon."

He reached to shake my hand again, this time with one hand instead of two.

"I'll let God know that I received the telegram he was trying to send to me."

By the slow blink of his eyes I knew he understood.

 

 

-iAN-

 

Whenever I saw Samson at church I wondered about Her. Ms. Clareon.

Since seeing her for the first time over a month ago I had decided to engulf myself in as many church duties as possible. Our paths would have to cross sooner, rather than later I hoped. Especially with Samson's frequent stops at the church. He was always helpful but seemed to be in a rush to leave after only being there for a short period of time. I'm not sure where he was always in a rush to go but he would often times leave his car in the parking lot. Hell if I had Ms. Clareon waiting at home for me, I might not be here as much as I was. Being a fulltime pastor required great dedication because saving a soul waited for no one and as many people that came to me for counseling, I had to be fulltime. I'm not sure if it was the problems that people experienced or the need to be understood that made them come to me. Although I try to be strong sometimes my own desires get the best of me. When I saw Samson enter service alone again I almost gave up hope of seeing her. Looking down from the pulpit into her eyes the words to my prepared sermon wouldn't come. The things I had to say were those that I felt needed to be heard and Blake Clareon's comment had given me that confirmation.

The sound of the phone ringing startled me awake. Im sure Samson was calling me to tell me his flight had landed safely. With all of the attitude that he had lately I was surprised he called at all.

 

 

 

"Hello. Is Samson home?"

"No he's not may I take a message?"

He didn't have to leave a message, I knew who he was, but I wanted to prolong the conversation as long as possible.

"Would this by any chance be Ms. Clareon?"

"Yes. With whom am I speaking with?"

"Ian Bronson. How are you today?"

"I cant complain. Samsons out of town at the moment Pastor Bronson is there something I can do for you?"

"Ian. You can call me Ian."

We talked for a moment and he told me Samson had papers for him and asked if I would be at home later for him to pick them up. When he knocked on my door I made sure that I looked nice but not overdone. He was early. I didn't expect him for a while.

With my white Hanes t-shirt and my mesh boy shorts on I opened the door because it was beginning to rain to hard to leave him outside while I put on something else.

"Hello Pastor Bronson." I said to him as if I couldn't see the way he was looking at me.

Samson told me where to find the papers. Ill get them for you." He looked at me while I retrieved the papers and handed them to him. I didn't offer him to come in because it would be too much temptation for me. Ian stood holding the door open giving me the same intense look he gave me on Sundays. I could have watched him all day but we were interrupted by the phone ringing. I had to answer. I walked away slowly, breaking the stare.

"I'm sorry to keep u waiting Pastor Bronson. It was my friend Ruth checking on me. She saw that the weather was getting bad." I told him.

"Ian. You can call me Ian, Blake. And I didn't mind the wait"

"Ian, is there anything else I can do for you today?"

All I wanted him to do was kiss me. One kiss. He must have read my mind or at the least felt sorry and wanted to put me out of my misery. At either rate I was grateful when he leaned his head over and kissed right below my ear. I tried to fight that side of me that wanted him and the side that told me wanting him was a sin, but I needed this.

"Come with me."

With each step I took, I wondered how could a man that helped saved souls make me want to do things that would lead me to hell.

He walked behind me holding my hand as we went towards my room and sat on my bed. I slowly slid down his pants taking my time to lower his underwear.

I wanted to make sure my mouth was warm enough and filled with enough saliva to ease his dick as far down my throat as possible. Since I didn't know how big or long he would be, I wanted to be well prepared.

I don't believe that sucking good dick starts at the dick alone. It starts with the way you talk the way you touch him that send chills up his spine. The wait alone was making him restless.

A little longer. I had to make sure he wanted this too. I guess I felt that sucking wasn't fucking so it wasn't 'really' cheating. Its amazing what the mind will tell itself to cope I thought.

I had to have a certain consistency of saliva. Before you say 'oh you so nasty', every woman that has sucked a dick so good that his toes curl, know what im talking about. its that thick saliva that you can get only from sticking a dick so far down you throat that you start to almost choke. This is the kind that makes his dick glisten when it's sliding in and out between your lips.

I positioned my tongue over my bottom lip and my top lip over my top teeth. I could see the anticipation as he lay there. It seemed as if he didn't know whether to stay or to leave. His choice was taken away when my mouth covered him gently at first to let him get accustomed to the warmth and wetness of it. As I started to suck, he closed his eyes slightly looking down at me. Wanting him to fill nothing but pleasure I picked up the pace and twirled my tongue over the head as it pushed further to the back of my throat. As my head bobbed and the spit trickled down to his balls I deep throated it just to clean him up as much as possible.

"What r u doing to me?" he whispered.

I looked up at him with all 9in in my mouth and sucked harder as he saw his dick sliding through my lips. The slurping noise alone made me want to work harder. With cheeks sucked in and mouth puckered up I thought of how sore my jaws would be the next day.

Did I care? No.

See that's one of the things I enjoy even now about sucking a dick. Though my teeth would leave bruises on my inner lips from covering them, it was worth the pleasure I was giving. To me sucking dick is an art that requires discipline and dedication. No two are the same and it requires a good artist to assess the situation and provide the necessary strokes to produce the best possible out-cum. hearing his moans and watching his body shake was all of the encouragement I loved enduring the occasional gagging. I knew he was about to cum because I could feel him pushing his dick as far down my throat as possible and see his stomach muscles tighten.

I could hear him sobbing and see tears running down the sides of his face.

"I'm about to cum."

He placed his hand gently on the side of my cheek. I knew he could feel the indentions in my jaws as the tip of his dick came to the tip of my lips with every thrust.

"Blake, look at me baby." he said through gasps. I couldn't bear to see him cry.

"Please baby, please Blake, look at me."

As soon as I looked into his brown eyes I felt his cum ease down my tongue to the back of my throat. I repeatedly slid my tongue down the throbbing vein of his dick.

Holding it deep into my mouth I waited for the oozing to stop.

Before I could swallow he pulled me up an begin to kiss me. I couldn't believe the wetness I was feeling between my legs as his tongue eased between my lips. Feeling the warm liquid tranfer from my mouth and tongue to his made me want him more. This had never happened to me. Kissing a man with his cum still in my mouth. After several moments he pulled away and placed a finger to my lips and his other near the nape of my neck.

"Now swallow. I want to fell it go down your throat."

I made sure to savor the taste. He was so still with his eyes closed tightly. When exhaled next to my ear I thought I hesitated to make a move.

Getting up from my knees I wiped my mouth and went to the bathroom to get a warm wet towel to clean him with. I kneeled between his legs and begin to wipe him down. He leaned his head against mine. When he pressed his full lips against my forehead and held the side of my face, I continued my mission. I could hear him sniffle as he kissed my lips feeling his hot tears still flowing. When he opened his eyes to look at me and speak, nothing came out. He eased his pants up his legs and held my hand as I walked him to the door. What was he thinking I thought as he grabbed his keys and papers? I wanted to know but wouldn't dare break the silence. He never said a word as he planted one kiss on my cheek and sprinted to his car.

12