Preachers' Wife Get Humiliated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sat back in the chair looking indignant with cum all over her. I had had a lot of cum saved up and her tits looked great covered in my long saved up load.

"That was spectacular! You have a great cunt! Nice and tight. I will enjoy fucking it over and over this summer. I want you back here after to get settled with your husband. Now get over here and clean off my cock with your mouth" I said with a smile.

"You are such a jerk and I did not enjoy that one bit," she said lying like a practiced liar.She came over to me and looked up in disgust as she took me in her mouth and cleaned off my cock. I loved the look on her face, so pissed off and so covered in cum. It was priceless!

When she finished I let her pick up her cloths and get cleaned up in the bathroom.

"See you tomorrow dear" I jested and she flipped me off and left me to ponder my new found delight!

12