Preacher's Wife is a Slut Ch. 1

Story Info
She came to save his soul but didn't stand a chance.
1.9k words
4.19
342.4k
63
0

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 03/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oliver
oliver
219 Followers

Bang bang bang! What the hell is all that noise? I stumbled out of bed and opened the door to my bedroom. The light streaming into the living room, blinding me as I made my way to the front door. I was still naked and didn't realize it until I got to the door. I went back and grabbed my bathrobe. The two women were descending the front stairs when I opened the door. I realized at once they had woken me to "save my soul", I saw the bibles under their arms. Needless to say I wasn't impressed.

"What the hell are you doing banging on my door" I exploded.

They turned around, stunned at the sound of my booming voice.

I stand 6 foot 3 and almost 240 pounds; hard physical work has kept most of my body firm and muscular so I suppose I appeared to be a raging giant from the bottom of the stairs.

One of the ladies appeared to be in her 50's while the other one couldn't have been more than 30 but seemed to be dressed as if she was much older. The older one said something about their Christian duty and was ready to beat a hasty retreat.

"I work nights so even though it's the middle of the day to you it's the middle of the night to me so I would appreciate it if you didn't come around here banging on my fucking door." I wasn't explaining, I was pissed and hoping it came across.

I thought that would be it and was turning to go back into the house when the younger one started apologizing

"I'm so sorry to bother you, please forgive us" she said, "we won't bother you again" She looked at me and then away almost embarrassed; there was a natural softness and genuine apology in her voice. It was soft and submissive and I found myself immediately attracted to her vulnerability.

The older women grabbed at her arm turning her around and marched her down the drive. I watched her go, noting the golden blond hair and soft round curves of the young woman. It was summer and the weather was warm but she wore a small white sweater over her flower print dress. The hem came almost down to the ground. Most women might have undid one or two buttons that ran the length of the dress but she had every button done up. The picture perfect respectable church lady. The few words I had with her had given me another impression but maybe it was just my imagination it seems I was having a lusty little dream when I was awakened and now I was having impure thoughts about this sexy little prude.

I crawled back into bed but just lay their fantasizing about the "nice girl" that had woken me. Finally I got up and made coffee, my semi erect cock, hanging heavy under my robe. I lived alone and didn't bother hiding any of my porn collection, I grabbed one form the top of the pile and pushed into the VCR. I grabbed a towel and some lube and sat down for a little stoking. That would take care of the lust for now. My 8-inch cock shimmered in the sunlight as my right hand moved slowly up and down its length. The action on the screen was heating up as one guy was trying his best to service two little nympho's.

I heard something outside grabbed the remote and hit mute. It seemed to be a creak on the front porch. Pulling my robe around me, my cock losing some steam but still creating a small tent in front of me I walked to the front door and peered out the side window. I saw her at the bottom of the stairs, the young women from before, but this time she seemed to be alone. I pulled the door open.

"Hey what the hell are you doing here again?"

"I'm so sorry I lost my earring and was just trying to find it, I'll leave now, I don't mean to bother you please forgive me."

She seemed to be a little flustered and her eyes kept traveling down my robe to the extrusion between my legs. It might be kind of fun pushing her a little. Inside I smiled put outside I just glared at her.

"Come here" I finally said in a low demanding voice.

She moved towards me cautiously responding but both afraid and attracted to the power of my voice and presence.

"I don't think just saying sorry is enough, twice you've bothered me and it only seems fair you should take some responsibility for that." She stood in front of me, unsure of what to do, she was probably contemplating turning and running, but something seemed to hold her. It was like she wanted to have me punish her.

"Where's your friend?" I asked wanting her to be alone.

"She had to go make dinner for her husband"

"And why don't you have to go feed yours?"

Her head seemed to drop and now there was a little sadness as she spoke.

"He's at a church conference this week"

I couldn't leave it alone although I new I probably should.

"Does he leave you alone often? " "Well yes but he's an important man in the church, a pastor and has a lot of people to help"

"So you're a poor neglected preachers wife, come inside, I have the feeling what you really need is a good spanking."

She pulled back as I said this, but I just took her arm and steered her though the door.

"Sit down on the couch and wait for me, I want to get my coffee first." My voice was commanding and she sat down without comment. I knew this was going to be easy, she seemed primed, desperate for a little attention from a man.

I had forgotten about the porno and when I came back into the room she seemed mesmerized by the sexual frenzy on the TV. I hit the volume button and the sounds of moaning and panting filled the room. She looked over at me waiting, not knowing what might come next.

"You're just a horny little slut aren't you" I said

Her voice seemed small, as if she was afraid to admit what she knew to be true.

"Yes"

"Were you looking at me through my windows before?"

Again the tiny voice "yes"

I opened my robe exposing my hard shaft, the lube made it shine and I took it in my hand and began to rub it very lightly watching her stare at it's size.

"So watch me, watch my big cock"

I stood over her my hand moving up and down lewdly waving my shaft in her face and she sat their as if in a trance watching me get closer and closer to exploding all over her pretty flowered dress.

"You look like such a decent respectable lady but inside you're really just a nasty slut, aren't you? Stand up and take off that dress I want to see you the way you really are bitch."

My words seem to send a shiver through her body, she stood and began unbuttoning her dress, it fell to the floor, and I could see the loveliness of her body. Her skin was flawless except for the splattering of freckles over her shoulders and upper chest. The huge globes of flesh strained her bra as if she bought it too small to trying to conceal them. It covered her breasts almost completely as if afraid to even let a little show lest they escape and show the world what a horny sexual beast lay inside. A narrow waist flared out to soft round hips still covered in very conservative high white panties. Her stockings came up her thigh and had a wide ban around the top keeping them up, covering her long shapely legs.

I came very close to her careful not tot touch her, just feel her presence, smell her femininity. . "What do they call you?" I asked.

"Susan"

"I'll call you Slut" I whispered.

I saw her shiver at the word. I unclasped her bra and stood back and admired her breast fall free of their constraints. They were large, the weight causing them to sag, but her large brown nipples still pointed straight ahead of her.

"Suck your own nipple." I whispered.

She raised the large breast to her mouth and closed her eyes as she suckled at her own breast. I came very close and whispered in her ear.

"From now on you belong to me and I will do with your body as I please, You are my own personal slut and you will do everything I command no matter how degrading. I will use you and you will worship my hard cock. Now get down on your knees in front of me."

Susan got down on her knees in front of me, my hardness in her face, she reached out to touch it and I slapped her hand away.

'I didn't tell you to touch me"

"I'm so sorry please forgive" her head dropped submissively.

"Stand up turn around and put your hands behind your back, if you can't control yourself I'll do it for you"

I took the belt from my robe and tied her hands together behind her back. My lips went to her shoulders and I gently kissed her. She was completely at my mercy and my hands trailed up and down her body finally sliding her panties off. I noticed they were soaked.

"You're a hot little slut, I'll have some fun fucking you wet pussy. Maybe even that tight little asshole, but first things first, now you need your punishment."

I led her over to the dining room table and bent her over with her face flat against the wood. Her tight little ass pushed high in the air vulnerable, ready for anything.

"Now you get the spanking you deserve slut" I whispered in her ear.

I made her wait for the first slap on her tender white ass. I gently ran my hand over its flawless surface. My fingers trailed their way through her vulnerable crack pausing on the tight little bud of her asshole. She flexed her muscles and a shiver seemed to run through her body. She was enjoying this.

The sound of the first slap was loud, the crack of my hand hard against her tender bottom. I continued my assault on her sweet little ass reminding her after each smack what a nasty dirty slut she was. You deserve this and more I told her as her ass turned a bright crimson under my hand. She sobbed and finally pleaded with me to stop.

"I've learnt my lesson I'm you slut and I'll do anything you ask please stop please" she begged squirming on the table and pulling at her bound wrists.

My cock raged hard, painful in it's desire. Her ass was there, so ready and instead of another slap she felt the head of my shaft pushing against her wet canal. She screamed now in pleasure as I buried myself deep inside her my body slamming against her tender red ass. I reached up and grabbed her hair pulling at her, ramming my cock into her with increased speed and ferociousness. Over and over I drove my cock into her listening to her moans and watching my large cock disappear into her softness. I felt her pussy clamp down on me and knew she was cumming.

"You dirty fucking slut take my cock" I yelled.

She screamed and withered against me as I slammed her hard against the table, exploding deep inside her belly. It was just the beginning.

More to come! Please write with any and all comments.

oliver
oliver
219 Followers