Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 03

Story Info
Tommy's turn after dinner.
1.1k words
4.55
125.9k
71

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is part three of the series that began with Tommy riding in the backseat with the preacher's wife. The chapters are short. I want to thank the people who wrote and offered advice, suggestions, or just shared a memory or fantasy. I think they all helped make this a better story and will keep making it better.

*****

Tommy looked down at the preacher's wife, Mrs. Pearson on the floor. First the very unusual car ride and now seeing her on the floor after her orgasm wearing very dirty sexy underwear. The garters and bra and panties were ones she had taken from the room of her daughter's roommate but they fit fine, maybe a little tight and now the panties seemed very wet. Mrs. Pearson was smiling and still talking about their session as a counseling session.

"Now, Tommy, a gentleman will stand and help his date up to her feet after he has made sure she has an earth shattering orgasm."

Tommy quickly stood up and said "sorry, Mrs. Pearson, let me help."

She let him help her up and kissed him gently saying, "Remember, Tommy, you are a counseling patient of mine, a confidential counseling patient, and you have to call me Karen during counseling. But our session isn't done yet. I need to make sure you understand what happens and what is expected in case you are ever in this situation."

She smiled to put him at ease. She knew he was still nervous but she let herself drop to her knees on the floor and looked up at him. "Not every situation is the same but after you were so polite to help a date to her orgasm things change. An orgasm I think you understand is the thing that just happened when your date felt pleasure because of your help and when you are as good and as helpful as you were then your date might be grateful."

While she talked, the preacher's wife unfastened Tommy's belt and then unbuttoned his shorts and lowered his shorts to his ankles. "You are still very hard because you must have been excited by your date's pleasure. That's the right way to be, Tommy. That's important." As she said this she slowly patted and stroked his bulge. "Now let's open this up and release the pent up energy inside here." With that she lowered his shorts to the floor too while she smiled up at him.

She ran a finger along the length of his shaft and gave a little kiss to the tip. "Tommy, a lot of men pay a lot of attention to their own penis and many men measure them. I bet a strong man like you has used a ruler and measured. Can you tell Karen how long your pretty penis is?" She looked up and him and kissed each of his dangling balls in turn and then licked the length of his shaft while she looked at him.

Tommy was groaning and trying hard to hold in all the feelings that had been building up over the whole day. Ordinarily he would have denied ever measuring anything but at this point he would answer anything she asked. "It is 7.3 inches, ma'am, I mean Karen."

Karen smiled at how exact his measurement was. She could picture him with a ruler trying to get it as big as he could for the measurement. She was willing to bet that today it was bigger than it had ever been though. She decided to talk to him while she gave him the best blowjob he had ever had. It was the first so it was probably the best.

"Tommy, some women, especially the ones who are good at this, will reach down and touch your testicles like this." She touched them and then moved her face and licked them, bathing them with her tongue. "And then as long as they are down there a date of yours might slide, slurp, her tongue, slurp, up and down, slurp, your long seven inch shaft. Mmmm, your penis tastes very nice to me, Tommy. Do you like the way my tongue feels on your penis? Slurp, or do you sometimes call it your dick or your boner or your hard throbbing prick?" While she was talking she was licking and slobbering with her hands gently on his testicles.

Tommy, didn't answer any of her questions, he just moaned. He stared down and watched as the preacher's wife was slowly devouring him and her language was getting dirtier. "Tommy, when I take you, gulp, deep, gulp, into my mouth, slurp, slurp, slurp." For a minute she stopped talking as she slurped and gagged and tasted him deep in her mouth pressing her lips together tight and sucking hard like his penis was a straw for sucking.

Letting it go for air, she added "Maybe your date when she is sucking it into her mouth and tasting it will call your penis a big thick cock. She might ask you to stick your throbbing cock into her mouth and let her taste your cum." She smiled and pulled a string of pre-cum off his cock with her fingers. "The milky white fluid leaking from your cock is your cum, sweetie. This is the early part but soon you will get to spray lots of thick white juice wherever you want."

She smiled and teased and twisted and slurped longer and louder. The room was filled with slurping noises and she could tell that Tommy was about to explode. "Let go sweetie, go ahead and spray your Karen. Cum for me, darling, all over my chest and neck and face and show me."

She kept pumping as he groaned and exploded. Karen pointed Tommy's cock and some hit her lips before she shifted it down and he sprayed loads and loads all over dripping down her chin, lower lip, onto her neck and also spraying her face and her cleavage above the borrowed bra she was wearing. Tommy's load was full and he painted her while she talked. "That's it. Some dates will want to taste it and maybe even swallow it, others may hide it in a napkin but some women like to see it splash against them and cover them and drip down their skin until they pump you dry. You did a nice job sweetie."

She looked up and licked some drops off her chin while the rest dripped slowly down her. As she stood up and smiled, she looked at Tommy and said, "please excuse me while I freshen up before I finish my wine."