Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well as I remember she was, I mean you were, I mean the woman I pictured had the panties on and was masturbating herself and I think I came right at the moment I pictured her head thrown backwards having a loud orgasm. I think that put me over the top."

She nodded and made a note. Then she reached over and dropped the older pair of panties in his lap. Then, leaning forward, she put a hand on his knee and slid it up and inside his shorts leg. She talked the whole time to make it seem more clinical. "Tommy I can understand and it tells me a lot about what triggers occur in that environment but I can see how excited it still makes you or maybe the panties make you. You see," she said as her hand moved forward and grasped his pulsing cock, "This hardness, this erection that is making your hard cock so wet and big is because of something and we are working to see the triggers that make it happen. I think that using my panties made you think about me or to use me as your thought to help you find your release." Her hand was touching him up inside his shorts and pulling aside his leg opening so the wet tip poked out. "Now I think I want you to focus on something. Look at a spot on my face or a button or something and just focus and let your mind relax and think about when the panties were around your cock, touching your cock. Find a focal point and look very carefully. Focus and your mind will follow. Have you found a spot? Keep looking. Keep looking. I can see you've focused now tell me about the spot first."

She knew that the act of focusing was almost hypnotic and she could see where he was looking. She arched her back a little as he started to talk. "I'm looking at your dress. Um, just at your dress, staring at it while I think about your panties and how they made me feel. I know I felt harder and harder when I touched them and it made me feel close to you."

Karen reached down and ran her finger across her dress, across her breast. She knew he was staring there and she made sure her hands touched herself there before disappearing out of his line of sight and into her lap. "Sweetie, be more specific about what your staring at. I think it's not just the dress. You need to be very very honest for therapy to work."

Tommy turned red but he didn't move his eyes. "I'm staring at your left breast. I can see a bump in the fabric of your dress. It's your nipple, I know. My eyes are staring at it as it pushes out against what's underneath and then the dress. It makes me think of the panties you loaned me and makes wonder if the bra under your dress is matching the panties I've looked at and touched. I'm sorry but all I can do right now is stare at the nipple bump and think of panties."

Karen was thrilled with this reaction and let her hand come out of his shorts just to grab the panties from his lap and then slide them back up his leg, the silk caressing his thigh as she moved them up. Then she wrapped the panties and her hand around his cock like a silk glove and kept squeezing as she talked knowing he wouldn't last. "Tommy, honey that's perfectly all right. My nipple is an expression of my sexuality just as your hard, leaking cock is. feel my hand around my panties squeezing you and let go. Think of nothing but your need to cum. Your sexuality, your feelings need to be expressed and expressing them into my panties is fine and wonderful. I want you to know when you see a nipple, like my nipple, or feel panties, silky soft, caressing you, that you should feel this way. You should be, oh, that's right, yes, let it go. Let your emotions have a physical release."

She smiled as he closed his eyes and she felt the warm liquid filling her panties with moisture and his excitement. Finally after a minute or more, she pulled her hand and the panties out and looked at them. "That's a very healthy response. Touching yourself during a fantasy and having a fantasy can create a response and it should. It's healthy. I don't think you have problems with fantasy but I think you are not very experienced with live situations. Tell me, Tommy, how many dates have you had this last year? I mean the kind of date where you two are alone at dinner or something like that. Not very many, am I right?" Even after she asked the question, she kept the panties in her hand, squeezing them, and not letting them go.

Tommy was getting his breath back still but managed to say, "None. I mean during the last year I had a slow patch and didn't have a lot of alone dates or anything so not very many."

She smiled and said "Perfect. What I mean is that the next step of learning healthy habits is to test the situation. We don't have time to figure out fixing you up so for the first time we'll have to pretend. Next appointment, we'll go on a pretend date. Yes, you and me. Don't worry, it'll be fun and we can explore the dating rules and situations and signals without pressure. We'll go somewhere not too near here so we don't run into any people we know, like ex-girlfriends of yours. We'll keep the details to ourselves and just call it a counseling session. Great. We'll do it on Wednesday. Now our session is over for today but I want you to think a little about dating and what you might do on a date." She stood up and he followed her.

As they got close to the door, She heard the garage door meaning George was home. Tommy was staring at the panties she was still carrying and didn't know what to do. She turned and smiled, lifted her dress high enough to see yellow panties underneath and then quickly stuffed the wet panties inside them before letting her dress drop back down.

George came in the house thirty seconds later and greeted Tommy warmly. "Good to see you again, fellow." He wasn't good with names and kept walking.

Tommy was a little dazed and thinking of the pretend date coming up as Karen pushed him out and said goodbye with a friendly kiss on the cheek.

12