Preacher's Wife Rides with Tommy Ch. 05

Story Info
Mrs. Pearson show's Tommy how a pretend date can end well.
4.1k words
4.61
109k
64

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is fifth part of the series that began with Tommy riding in the backseat with the preacher's wife. I try to write them faster but I haven't been able to. I hope you are patient with me (just like Karen is patient with Tommy). Thank you to everyone who wrote with suggestions and also told me things about feelings and their own experiences. I liked that and appreciate it. I hope it makes what I write better and I always write back if you give me a place to write to. Some of you might notice a word or two of Mrs. Pearson's might sound a little like what you wrote me. Please enjoy part 5.

------------------

Tommy was sitting at home with his Mom. She was talking to him and he wasn't listening. He was thinking about Mrs. Pearson, the preacher's wife. She had started counseling him and his experiences with her were the subject of his fantasy life. He didn't notice when the doorbell rang until his mom got up. She came back in with Mrs. Pearson.

"Hi Tommy, I was just telling your mom that I was in the neighborhood and George asked me to give your mom the book he promised her. Nice to see you again." She smiled at him and he felt his stomach churn. She looked perfectly normal but just seeing her made him super hot.

He didn't say anything but already Mrs. Pearson turned and was talking to his mom. "George thought about you because he's going up to see Deacon Jones Wednesday and talk about that theory you and he were talking about. I don't know what we're going to do. I don't really have time to go with everything going on at church and with the ladies group and I have a counseling session Wednesday. But our daughter was going to come home and drive him but she can't now because she has to take her roommate to something out west. And George is hopeless on his own. I worry sending him alone unless I can think of someone responsible to do us a big favor."

Tommy noticed his mother's eyes get real large and she suddenly was offering her services. "If George needs help, well I'd be honored to help in any way I can and I could drive and make sure they had what they needed. I could make dinner and take care of all of their needs so they could focus. Please, Karen, I would love to serve if I could."

Karen Pearson smiled. Tommy's mother was predictable and so incredibly devoted. It really was an honor for her and very convenient for Karen. "You're so nice to offer and if you're sure you wouldn't mind. I'm afraid you would end up staying overnight probably at Deacon's and you'd end up taking care of two men who might be very needy."

"Oh, Karen, I'd be honored to take care of all their needs. They are such special people. Thank you for giving me this opportunity. I hope Tommy will be okay, though." She turned and looked at her son.

Tommy rolled his eyes but Karen spoke quickly. "I'm sure Tommy will be fine and I can check on him and make sure he eats something. After all, I'm his counselor now. Don't worry at all."

Everyone was happy and Tommy remembered Mrs. Pearson offering to teach him about dating with a practice date Wednesday so he was happy it was working out.

When Wednesday came, Tommy's mom was dressed up for the car ride like she was going to a job interview or something. Mrs. Pearson had given her lots of advice about George and Deacon Jones and told her to call when they got there. When they left she told Tommy to get ready for his date and come by at 5:00 to pick her up at her house "just like you would any of your girlfriends."

He showed up in a nice shirt and pants and a blazer. He almost never dressed up but this seemed like it was what he was supposed to do. Mrs. Pearson let him in and complimented him. "Tommy, you look like such a gentleman. That's just the right outfit and you must drive the girls wild."

He felt good even though he was very inexperienced and she gave him confidence. She answered her cell phone as Tommy checked out her clothes. She had a nice silky blouse on which was a little tight on her but in just the right way and tucked into a loose fitting skirt that came past her knees with pantyhose or stockings under and going into higher black heels than he was used to her wearing.

The phone was his Mom he figured out but Mrs. Pearson motioned him to keep quiet. "Yes, I did see Tommy earlier and asked him to stop by. If I have time, maybe I'll give him a counseling session tonight. Yes, it is going well and I think he has a lot of potential. I hope I can make a difference for him. But I'll tell him you're safe and that you'll talk to him tomorrow. I'm glad the trip went well. Try to make them pay some attention to you or they'll get lost in their own world. Yes, they're both great and very distinguished and I'm glad you are honored. Have a good night."

Mrs. Pearson looked at Tommy. "She's happy, they're fine. Now let's talk about dating. You look very handsome to be picking me up."

Tommy felt a little strange but happy she called him handsome. "Well, you know, I was just trying to look dressed up enough because I guess it is what you're supposed to do. Besides you look really incredible. I mean you look very wow."

She smiled at how uncomfortable Tommy was and at how impressed he was with her outfit. She wanted him to be a little uncomfortable. "Well, that's the first lesson I guess, Tommy. The woman you're picking up may have put a lot of time into what she wears. I can tell you are staring a little because the clothes I'm wearing are things you might not see every day. So you can tell your date took time and dressed up in a special way. I can see already that you are staring at my blouse. You must be admiring it and noticing how dressy it is."

Tommy nodded and was glad she said he was staring at her blouse instead of thinking he was focused on her breasts which he knew he was. Not that he stopped looking.

Karen smiled because she knew exactly what he was looking at and how calling attention to it and getting him to stare more was making him feel. That's why she started running her hands over her blouse and her breasts. "See how smooth it is Tommy? This is satin and it's very smooth and very dressy. It's close fitting because I'm dressed up and it helps show my curves." While she talked she was moving her hands over her breasts and almost rubbing herself in front of him.

She kept smiling and talking softly because Tommy stood there, a little nervous, and almost in a trance following her hands and thinking about whatever her words told him to think about. She moved her hands to talk more because she was enjoying rubbing herself more than she meant to and needed to keep going or they'd never leave.

"So satin is very dressy and means your date was trying to look soft and sexy for the date. As I move my hands down you can see a skirt." Karen twisted and turned so it fanned out a little. "This one isn't revealing or anything but it's loose and comfortable and skirts always show a woman was trying to be dressier than if she's wearing pants. And also with a skirt you can wear stockings underneath."

She lifted a leg onto a chair and stroked her calf to show him her stockings. "I think during an earlier counseling session I explained that stockings can be dressy. I think I did. I don't remember all the details about a couple of the times we talked but I do think I wore stockings and talked about them." She smiled at him and stared as he obviously remembered when she showed off for him at her daughter's apartment. It was fun to see him so distracted.

"Tommy, the last thing I'll mention is my shoes. I'm sure you notice that women wear a lot of different kinds of shoes. And lots of shoes can go with lots of things. Usually, high heels are dressier shoes and not as comfortable but much more attractive. Are you looking carefully at my heels as my stockings disappear into them? The heel is much higher than I usually wear which is a sign of how much effort your date made. Now look at the toes. My toes looking out are because the shoes are peep-toe shoes. The high heels and the exposed toe in stockings are always a sign that your date tried very hard to look as sexy as she could. If you think your date did a good job looking her best, it's always a compliment to tell her."

Tommy was staring and getting harder and more distracted every minute but he suddenly snapped out of his trance when she stopped talking. "Wow, Mrs. Pearson. You look amazing. I mean so good."

She smiled and came over and patted his hand. "You're very sweet, dear. But remember you would never call your date "Mrs." I thought we agreed that I was Karen after all this is counseling and counseling is always completely private and confidential where neither person tells anyone anything at all about what happened." Then she took his arm and headed for the car and told him to drive.

She told him to drive a few town away where she knew the perfect restaurant for learning. He drove and tried to talk a little about things but also kept staring at her legs which were exposed a lot more because of sitting in the car. Karen noticed and didn't move her skirt.

"Tommy, we are almost there. You've done a good job making small talk and asking your date questions so good job. One little thing. Remember to be subtle when staring at your date's legs. She will probably like it if she took the trouble to dress for it but you want to also make sure you are driving safely." She reached over and patted him on the knee which made him feel better and nervous all together.

She directed him to a parking lot and made him move the car twice before she was satisfied with a place under a tree and a little away from the building. "Tommy, don't forget to open your date's door," she reminded him.

He almost ran around the car and held it while she carefully stepped out. Tommy stared and noticed that because she wasn't as careful that her skirt came up a lot and a slit on the side that he just noticed seemed to creep up and open. He caught a quick look of lace up pretty high and decided it must be the top of her stocking. He tried to play it very cool so she couldn't tell she had accidentally exposed her leg and also so she didn't notice that it made him hard again.

The restaurant was a small Italian restaurant Tommy had never heard of but that was understandable because it was so far away and kind of off the beaten track. "Mrs. Pearson, I mean Karen, do you come here a lot? You must have a friend in town."

"Actually, Tommy, I don't know anyone in this area at all and I've never been here before. This is my first time. I bet it's your first time too, tonight, isn't it?" She smiled when Tommy nodded.

The hostess looked at both of them as she seated them and then left and brought them menus a minute later. When she came back, she leaned over and Tommy ended up staring down the cleavage she put on display before she stood back up and gave a menu to Karen.

Karen acted like she didn't notice but after she left she talked to Tommy. "See Tommy. I told you that you looked nice. I think the hostess must have liked you. That's why she's showing herself off for you. I suppose she's pretty is a cheap sort of way but I don't know if you like that. I'm sure you could see her whole bra practically. If you had leaned forward a little she would have buried you with her breasts. That's the obvious way some women show their interest. Of course maybe she's just trying to make someone else jealous. Sometimes on a date another woman might do that to you just to tease your date. But of course that isn't working on me that way because this is a counseling session and I think it's useful for you to see how people behave."

Tommy looked upset and spoke fast. "Mrs. I mean Karen, that's not what happened. I mean I didn't notice. Okay, I did notice but just because they were there and I saw her bra and it's hard not to but I would never do anything or I mean I know I'm with you and obviously you're way more attractive even if I didn't stare at your bra not that you have a bra or I mean you have a bra I'm sure but I can't see it or you know you aren't showing it not that I'm asking you to or anything or that you would or it would be weird not the bra but I mean you aren't a hostess or a waitress and so I wouldn't stare or I would stare but you wouldn't lean or I mean you know it's just weird and I don't want you to think anything."

If Karen had been upset or jealous she wasn't anymore. She was secretly happy with how nervous Tommy was. She didn't want to make him nervous except maybe a little but she knew it meant he was feeling the right way. So she was soothing. "Tommy, don't be silly. Everything is okay. Everything is fine. I was just talking about a lesson and helping you understand. Relax and enjoy. Oh wait her's the waiter with our wine."

The waiter brought the wine and took their orders.

Karen held up her wine and toasted "to learning and a happy evening." As they drank she slipped her heel off and slid her toes up the pants leg of Tommy and teased his ankle with her toes. He looked shocked and nervous. Karen leaned and whispered, "Another lesson Tommy is that some women are as obvious as waitresses but sometimes a date will be more subtle and maybe playful. When you feel her toes on your leg she's probably having a good time. She will probably do it when you don't expect and you want to try to relax. I bet you probably like it though, don't you?"

Tommy said "Oh yes, I like it a lot" just as the waiter came back with dinner.

The waiter thought Tommy meant the wine. "Yes, sir, it's popular wine. A lot of people like it. I'm glad you are enjoying your night."

They enjoyed the rest of the dinner and made small talk about the town, people Karen was working with and about his mom and her husband going out of town. "I'm so grateful to your mom for helping me out by taking care of George. I bet she'll have her hands full with George and the Deacon but she seems so eager I think she even likes it. I'm just glad I promised her to make sure you had your dinner tonight."

The two of them had a good dinner. A few times, every time the waiter came back, Karen slid her foot along Tommy's leg. The last time she even put it in his lap for a minute when the waiter left. His reaction made her laugh and excited her too.

She told Tommy, "Let's have dessert at home" and they left right after dinner. Tommy was feeling very good about their practice date and walked to their car and opened the door for Karen, trying to be a gentleman and thinking about what she would expect.

She leaned against the back door before getting in and told Tommy, "this is an opportunity to show your date you're enjoying the night. See how we parked in a dark spot? It's perfect to give a date a soft kiss before moving on." She pulled him and kissed him softly. "Tommy, a date will expect you to push against her, yes like that, push more and see how your two bodies come together, " she was whispering while nibbling his ear. "At this point, your date can feel you and can feel your excitement pushing against her. Even though she likes how it feels she might break off and get in the car to keep from doing too much in a parking lot."

With that, she got in the car, breathing heavy. Tommy held the door and then went to his side and started to drive her back home. She didn't speak at first and he kept looking at her, noticing her legs again but waiting for her to talk. He liked kissing her and knew she could feel how hard he was when they were kissing.

She talked on the way home but at first not about the date. As they came back to town and got closer, she said "Tommy, I think you understand how dressing up and having a nice dinner can make a date feel. It probably makes you feel special too. When you get to my house, we are going to go into the garage but we'll pretend for counseling that it's like we are outside. Sometimes teaching and counseling needs privacy."

After Tommy pulled into the garage he hurried around the car to let Karen out. Karen had closed the door with a remote so he squeezed around, let her out and followed her to the door. She turned and said, "Thank you for a very nice date. Would you like to come in for coffee and dessert?"

Tommy started to say he didn't like coffee but realized this was part of the practice so he said, "Sure."

They went in the unlocked door and Karen locked it behind them then showed Tommy into the family room. Then she stopped and turned. "Tommy, we should have practiced saying good night at the door in case she didn't invite you in but this will do. If she pauses here and then turns and takes a step toward you, she probably wants a kiss like you did at the car when your body was pressing into mine, pushing me against the car and letting me feel every part of you against me, pressing hard against me." While she talked she slowed down and her breathing changed a little.

She stared at Tommy before she lifted her head and kissed him softly and for a long time. She pushed her tongue inside his lips. He'd French kissed a girl in high school so her knew more or less what to do. The kissing was soft and nice and making him very hard.

Karen reached around and pulled him close with both hands pulling his hips. She broke the kiss and whispered, "if she grabs you by the butt and pulls you tight like this it might mean she's excited too. When she pushes the two bodies together she can tell that you're excited too. Probably she will be glad that her kissing made you excited and she will enjoy the feel of your hardness against her. She will think about how it feels. She might be thinking that you have a nice cock."

While she whispered she talked slow and at the end she had trouble saying the word cock and it came out almost in a moan. She was now licking his neck and with her hands pulling him tight and grinding a little. He was bold and moved his hands onto her ass and did the same as she did. He squeezed her cheeks and pulled her close as he fondled her.

Before she bit his ear she whispered, "Some skirts have a zipper on the side." He didn't need to be told again so he found it, moved it down and felt her skirt fall to the floor as he caressed the back of her satin panties.

She moaned and kissed him deeply again before she said, "I hope you like my panties. They're satin and I bought them for this date. Touch them, that's what they're for." Then she leaned back and pulled him backwards holding him tight so his cock bulging in his pants stayed in contact with her gyrating hips. They leaned against the couch but stayed standing. Her hands reached down and opened his pants pushing them down. As they slipped lower her hand rested on his bulge, holding it loosely as her tongue drove into his mouth.

She pulled away a few inches and stared at him, a wild look in her eyes. She looked down at her blouse. The satin blouse was pulled tight and her chest was heaving inside like she had just run far. Tommy moved his fingers and stared undoing her buttons with his eyes staring at her and then down to her slowly exposed chest. The bra was silk and lace. Tommy thought it was beautiful even though it did nothing to hide her nipples. She helped him as he pushed the blouse off her and past her shoulders and then to the floor. Then he stopped and looked at her said, "Wow, you're beautiful."

She grabbed his shirt and pulled it open, popping every button off as she exposed his chest. The she pulled him around and then down on to the couch. His body was naked except for his undershorts and the pants around his ankles which he kicked off. She was wearing heels, stockings, and stunning black lingerie. She said, "Sometimes you'll be able to tell more easily if you're date is enjoying herself."

She pushed up so her panties and his bulge connected. Pushes her hand inside his underwear, she griped him from behind and pulled him tight. Then she loosened and said "lift up a little." As he lifted she pulled down his underwear and watched as his throbbing cock popped out with droplets of pre-cum moving between them. She then grabbed it and rubbed it against the front of her panties using his hard cock to tease herself.

12