Predator

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy clenched even more vicelike on Graham's prick and he panted beneath her. She ducked her head, focusing on the sensation in her pelvis. She was sandwiched between them, absolutely stuffed. The two men adjusted their positions until they were able to establish synchronicity. Alternately they thrust in to her holes as she moaned in abandon. Graham felt her juices gush from her, drenching his balls. He said to Robert, "Together?" and they changed tack, both withdrawing together and then ramming into her at the same time. She shrieked each time they bottomed out and after six thrusts begged, "No, no, stop! I can't take it!" Heedless, they continued and tears began to course down her face, her body wracked with sobs. When she started to struggle in earnest and push against his chest in her efforts to escape the pounding, Graham relented and they returned to the alternating pattern. Her body continued to quiver but she no longer wept and at length her moaning resumed.

In instinctive unison the men slowed and then stopped for a moment, their cocks still inside her, catching their breath. Leda lay still, her hot cheek resting on Graham's shoulder. Graham lifted the phone beside the bed. "Room 407," he said. "You can collect the tray now."

Tyler, who had snatched up the phone, couldn't believe his luck. He had been furiously jealous when Jake told him he'd not only seen Leda get fucked but actually tasted her. "407," he said in triumph and fairly ran for the service lift. He tapped on the door of 407 and it swung open beneath his knuckles.

He didn't at first see Leda among the thrashing limbs on the bed, but he heard her little cries as she was double-teamed. "Er ... can I help?" he stammered. Robert knelt upright, to reveal Leda's body impaled by two cocks. She was slick with sweat now, her hair clinging in wet strands to her face, her eyes dark with lust, her lipstick and mascara smeared over her lovely cheeks. Tyler gaped, "Fucking hell!" he exclaimed, instantly rock hard.

Graham laughed at his open-mouthed shock. "Thanks for getting here so quickly. Yes, you can help. As you can see, Leda's not completely full yet."

Tyler didn't immediately grasp his meaning, but when he did he grinned widely. He moved to the head of the bed, unzipping and dropping his trousers and pulling down his pants. Graham and Robert resumed their pounding of Leda's holes. Leda's lips parted invitingly and Tyler slipped the very tip of his cock into her mouth. He held it there for a moment and on an impulse grabbed his phone. He needed a record of this moment. With one hand he opened the video recorder and trained it on Leda's face. Then he put the other hand on the back of her neck and fed the rest of his dick into her.

Leda's senses were on overload. After so many orgasms it was taking her body longer to get to the brink of another. She wouldn't have approached the room service boy, who was her own age or a little younger, but she had seen him around in the past and fuck, he was hot. His body was lean and athletic, his features regular and masculine, and as she now discovered he was hung like a horse. She sucked on his huge cock hungrily and it bumped against the back of her throat. Saliva seeped from the corners of the stretched, rounded "O" of her lips and ran down her chin. Tyler's hips bucked, fucking her mouth as he continued to film her. She used her tongue to stimulate the underside of his cock and her muffled moans as her pelvis was pounded caused a delicious vibration on his pole. He shuddered.

Robert was ready. He gripped Leda's hips again and released hot jets of semen into her bowels. His climactic howl triggered Graham's own orgasm and he flooded her pulsing pussy. Robert rolled away and Graham lay still, his penis slowly softening. Leda sat upright, still with Graham's dick inside her, now able to use her hands too to pleasure Tyler. She stroked his balls and shaft, looking up at him through her long lashes, feasting her eyes on his face. Under this stimulation, he couldn't hold back. He cried out and released a huge load into her mouth. She swallowed but it kept coming. She choked, gasping for air and he pulled back, holding his dick like a fire hose and spraying her face and chest. She laughed and threw back her head, using her palms to smear his jizz over her breasts and neck. Then she rolled onto her back, breathing heavily, one leg flung over Graham's thigh.

She reached out to stroke Tyler's shrinking cock. "That was such a rush," she murmured.

Tyler dressed, shoving his phone in his pocket, looking down at Leda's splayed and spent body, already wanting to go again. But, with a vast effort of will, he gathered up the crockery, muttered, "Thank you," and went back to work.

Leda stumbled to the bathroom and switched on the shower, finally peeling off her hold ups, and stepped under the steaming water. She soaped her face and body, sluicing off the sweat and - regretfully - the cum. Slyly, she pushed a little more of Tyler's into her mouth before sluicing the rest away. When she finally emerged from the bathroom wrapped in a towel, water streaming from her hair and face scrubbed clean of all make up, Robert and Graham were deep in conversation. They both smiled as she came in. With her clean face she looked even younger. She sat in an armchair and towelled her dripping hair.

"What, never?" Graham was asking.

"Twice," Robert said. "Her arsehole felt amazing. But she reckoned it hurt her. After that she would never do it again."

Graham looked thoughtful. "How deeply does she sleep when she's taken those tablets?"

"She'd sleep through an earthquake."

Graham grinned. "Then I have an idea."

. . .

Half an hour later, they crossed the hall - Robert and Graham in bathrobes, Leda palely naked - to the dark room where Helen peacefully slept.

Robert turned up the lights. Helen didn't stir. She lay quite still, her chest rising and falling, her ash-blonde bobbed and highlighted hair still sleek and perfectly styled. "Helen?" said Robert loudly. Leda held her breath but Helen slept on. "See?" said Robert. "Dead to the world."

He pulled back the covers. Leda was surprised to see that, underneath, Helen was nude. She had a tidy blonde bush, heavy breasts which drooped and spread towards her armpits and a slightly rounded tummy with a small black mole to the left of her belly button. She was exceptionally well-preserved for a woman of 71.

Graham lifted one of her arms in the air and released it. It flopped limply back to her side. "Perfect," he said.

The men rolled Helen's sleeping form onto her front, turning her head to one side so she could breathe, and spread her slim legs. Graham took three plump pillows from the wardrobe and Robert raised her hips so he could slide them underneath.

"Start filming," he told Leda, who pulled up a chair and opened the video function on Robert's iPad. He squeezed Leda's lube into Graham's hand and, while Graham spread it over his hardening cock, he carefully anointed Helen's anus, warming the lube in his palm first. Robert sucked a finger and inserted it into his wife's rectum. He worked it in and out and beckoned Leda over to ensure the gradual opening of Helen's arse was captured on the screen. He added another finger, scissoring them in her tight hole, and then a third. Inside her brown hole, Leda could now see pink glistening flesh. Robert looked back over his shoulder, "She's ready for you." He spread his wife's buttocks as Graham moved closer.

Graham's thick cock head nudged at Helen's pucker. He pushed gently and very gradually an inch of cock disappeared inside her. He pulled out and Robert's three fingers stretched her again. Graham re-entered her, forcing a couple more inches into her. Next time, he would ram it home.

"Leda," said Robert, "can you get her face?"

Leda moved round the bed, carefully lifting Helen's head and propping it on another stack of pillows. Her pussy juiced. Startled, she realised she was getting a tremendous kick out of watching this woman taken.

This time, as Graham pushed inside her arse, Helen reacted slightly. She gave a small whimper and her face contorted. Leda watched, fascinated. Graham's dick nudged insistently at the ring of muscle inside Helen - and suddenly he was in. His balls slapped against her thighs and he luxuriated for a moment, letting her rectum stretch around him. Then he began to thrust in and out of her hot depths as Robert watched, his rock hard erection in his fist.

Each time Graham bottomed out inside her, Helen gave a soft grunt, but she was plainly still fast asleep. Her face was blank. Leda moved round again, closing in on the spectacle of Graham's glistening pole pumping in and out of Helen's tight anus. Robert took Leda's spot at the head of the bed. Too consumed by lust for caution, he grabbed a handful of Helen's hair, yanked to force her jaws apart and thrust his dick into her mouth. "Oomph!" Helen said. He froze for a second but she remained silent and he began to jerk his hips aggressively back and forth.

Leda's pussy leaked as she watched Helen spit roasted between the two men, defiled and helpless. She remembered her prissy disapproval of Leda's sexuality in the hotel lift. Leda pressed herself to Graham's back, her moist mound and hard nipples crushed against him and slid her arms around his waist as she sucked his earlobe into her mouth. This tipped Graham over the edge. He thrust deep into Helen one last time and shot a vast load of semen into her bowels. He held her hips as his dick spasmed for several seconds, before pulling out, turning and kissing Leda deeply.

Robert dropped his wife's head and took Graham's place. Her arsehole was sloppy now, Graham's semen leaking out and soaking the pillows under her pelvis, and he had no difficulty in bottoming out inside her. Graham snatched up the iPad, knowing Robert wouldn't want to miss this.

He had another thought. "You had the serious hots for that kitchen boy with the donkey dick, didn't you?" he whispered in Leda's ear. She didn't attempt to deny it. "Why don't you get him up here?"

In a flash, Leda was dialling room service. "Who's this?" he heard her saying. "Oh, Jake, it's Leda Knight. Can you ask Tyler to come up here, please?"

When the service lift doors opened on the fourth floor, Leda - looking even more naked with no make up - was waiting outside for him. She seized Tyler's hand and pulled him after her. He was only a little surprised when she led him into the Archers' room, but he gaped at the sight of Mr Archer sodomising his motionless wife. Leda was unbuttoning his uniform waistcoat and shirt, pushing them from his shoulders, as she French kissed him. She ran her hands over his chest, drawing back to gaze at his face and chest and tracing the line of his hair down his belly. "So fucking hot," she murmured.

His trousers dropped to his feet and he was once again inside her hot mouth. She sucked on his huge dick with evident enjoyment. She was amazing, Tyler thought, already dangerously close to cumming. He was eager to fuck her and quickly pulled out of her mouth, sitting on the dresser chair and positioning her on his lap, facing him. His cock slid into her, splitting her and pushing urgently at her cervix. She moaned and rocked on him and closed her mouth on his. She was so hot for him - his face, his body, the feel of him inside her. She quivered and arched her back as a huge wave of lust broke inside her and her orgasm shook her to the core. He held her on his lap, savouring the feel of her pussy pulsing around him and groped around for his clothes to find his phone. He snapped a picture of her, her chest flushed with her climax, her pupils dilated, her nipples swollen, and she took the phone from his hand and tapped in her number, texting the photo of herself cumming on Tyler's cock to her own phone. It was the first time in her life she'd given a man her number. She began to move again, but before he could reach his own climax, Robert, who had filled his wife's anus with jizz, was calling him over. He raised his eyebrows at Leda.

"Go on," she said. "I can wait."

Tyler inched his vast dick slowly into Helen's rectum and avidly Robert watched him open her up. His cock was the longest Robert had ever seen, in life or on screen, and he wondered which part of Helen's colon was being invaded. Leda stood behind him stroking his balls as he fucked Helen, and he knew he wouldn't last more than a minute. Sure enough, it was mere seconds later that his semen exploded inside the unconscious woman. He withdrew and a gush of creamy liquid followed.

Done with Helen, he was already kissing Leda again. Reluctantly, he said, "I need to get back to work."

"Will you be serving breakfast?" she asked and he brightened. "See you there."

. . .

Robert and Graham wet a towel and mopped at Helen's leaking backside before drying her off and sliding the pillows from beneath her used body. Leda couldn't see the point. Helen's arsehole was bright red, gaping and inflamed and there was little chance of her not noticing the burnin, chafed tissue when she awoke. They arranged her on her back in the position in which they had first found her, but it wasn't the same. Her lips were bruised and her perfect hair mussed. Robert crawled into bed beside her, saying, "See you both at breakfast," and Graham turned off the light as he and Leda left the room.

Back in 407, Leda took her phone from her purse and texted her boss. "I'm so sorry but no chance of getting in tom been up all nite Leda," it said. She had two new messages, both from Tyler. The first was the photo she had sent herself. The second read "when can i c u?" Smiling, she selected Add to Contacts and then curled herself against Graham, who was already asleep, and closed her eyes.

. . .

When Leda and Graham reached the crowded dining room, the Archers were already seated at a table for four. He was tucking in to a hearty cooked breakfast. In front of Helen was a cup of black coffee and a slice of dry toast. Neither appeared to have been touched. Leda thought she could see Helen shifting around in her seat as if unable to get comfortable. Robert beckoned them over. "It's busy this morning," he said. "Come and join us. Helen, this is Graham -" Helen smiled weakly but politely shook Graham's hand, "- and Leda." Helen scowled when she saw Leda, unmistakable in her tight red dress. Leda smiled at her discomfort and took a seat.

Tyler had been looking out for their arrival and instantly came over to take their drinks order, putting his hand possessively on Leda's shoulder and grinning at Helen's strained expression.

"Did you sleep well, Helen?" Graham asked solicitously and she looked confused.

"Well, I ..." she broke off. "Have we spoken before?"

"Not spoken, Helen, no," Robert told her. "But you could say he knows you intimately."

Helen's brows knit. "What on earth do you mean?"

In answer, Robert pushed her toast aside and placed the iPad on the table in front of her. He had turned down the sound but pressed Play. Helen stared at the little screen, watching as her naked body was flipped and lubricated. She stiffened and her hand flew to her mouth. She half stood but Robert checked her. "Don't even think about walking out on our guests," he said, his voice dangerously controlled. "Where are your manners?"

Relentlessly, the video continued to run. Helen watched as Graham entered her arsehole, her face frozen in horror. Robert took pity on her and fast forwarded. Now he himself was ramming into her. He fast forwarded again but couldn't resist slowing down as his face on the screen contorted and he came in her bowels. Finally, little Helen was being skewered by a penis of mighty proportions. Tyler said in her ear, gesturing to her plate, "Did you not want that, Mrs Archer?" and she jumped violently, recognising his face instantly. Robert's fingers crept between his wife's legs to her pussy. The gusset of her knickers was soaked.

"She's turned on," he exclaimed to Graham. "Her cunt's absolute sopping wet." He pushed her knickers to one side and slid his finger between her labia. She gasped and her body stiffened. Her face flushed as she struggled to conceal the power of the orgasm that swept through her and she shuddered violently.

Robert grinned, wickedly, and Graham rose. "I think our work here is done," he said. "Helen, you're an old-fashioned sort of woman. Remember your duty as a good wife is to satisfy your husband's sexual needs. If you don't, you might find that little gem doing the rounds of the internet." Helen quailed.

Leda caught Tyler as she left the dining room. "When do you finish work?" she asked.

"As soon as the dining room is cleared," he said.

"Are you working tonight?"

He shook his head.

In the lobby, Graham kissed Leda on the forehead. "Thank you for a lovely evening," he said.

As she emerged onto the pavement outside, Leda took her phone from her bag and selected Tyler's name from the address book. "3pm," she typed, followed by her home address.

THE END

12