Preen

Story Info
She dreams of you.
780 words
3.5
25.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers

Dearest,

It seems we are doomed to correspond this way, so old fashioned. But our lives are so chaotic and when we do have time to speak, we are often hurried. So I sit here, alone, thinking of you and decided to write you a letter.

I dream of a time when every moment we can be together. I need so much to touch you, feel you, and hold you. So many things I wish to do to you. Our journey of discovery has barely begun. We have so much to learn about each other still. Our lives will become intertwined. Eventually we will be unable to tell where one of us ends and the other begins. Our passion for each other will not be diminished by time or distance. Rather with each moment it will become stronger and more fulfilling. I know this to be true. My desire for you is unending. All day and all night I think of you.

I think of the way your hair curls upon your neck. I think of the way your skin feels after your bath. I think of the way your hair smells after you have shampooed it at the gym. I think of the way your thighs feels when I touch them, so warm and inviting. I think of the way your eyes light up when you see me across the room. I think of the sound you make when you giggle, the breathless gasp. I think of the beauty which is you.

I think of you, my love, always and constantly.

I have thought so much of what I wish to do with you. This is what I want. I wish to lay you down upon your back on the cool tile floor in the bathroom. You will be naked except for a blindfold. Then I will fill the sink with hot water and the tub with cold. I want to take two sponges and alternate, first squeezing out cold water on your breasts then hot. I want to continue torturing you like this until you moan. Then I want to spread apart your thighs, opening your rosebud to my eyes. I will soak the sponges once more and squeeze them over your cunt. First I will use the cold water then the hot. Over and over again as you begin to writhe upon the floor, I will torture you with the unending drips of water cascading over your flesh. Your pussy lips will swell eagerly, enjoying it, and just when you begin to lift your hips off the floor to reach for the drops, I will move back up to your breasts.

After I have turned you into a shivering mass of jelly upon our bathroom floor, I will guide you up onto your hands and knees. You, blindfolded, will not see the leather belt in my hand as I bring it down upon your soft upturned ass cheeks. Oh you will not even be expecting it. You will cry out in agony as the first blow lands upon that tender flesh. Then the second and the third will make you moan. By the fourth, you will be whimpering, begging me to stop. But you will take ten strokes, my darling. I know you can. You will be brave and strong.

When your ass is red with welts, I will unzip my pants and kneel behind you. Then I will take my hard cock and slip it into your ever so wet and warm pussy. Oh you will be begging me for it by now. And has soon as you feel the head of my tool slip inside your lips, you will thrust back so hard, desperate to be filled. I will thrust in and out of your blindfolded and beaten body, my own needs coming first over yours, as I drive you to the brink of ecstasy. Then I will whisper in your ear, "Cum for me, my cunt." And you will let go, your juices flowing over my cock and down onto my balls. As I feel your own pleasure, I will take my own, filling your warm womb with my cum. You will lay there whimpering with pleasure and pain upon the bathroom floor until you feel me press my cock against your lips. Then you will suck and lick it clean of our combined passions. And when you are finished, you will thank me for it.

You see, my darling, I know you so well. And I do listen to what you want, what you need, what you desire. I will give this to you, my sweet. Doesn't that please you?

Yours,

Preen

lindiana
lindiana
157 Followers