Preflight Lubrication

Story Info
Kate gets prepped for travel.
1.2k words
4.08
96.6k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sheath1969
Sheath1969
102 Followers

I had been having sexy conversations with a cyber friend and he had become increasingly insistent that we get together. He sent me some pix and even some videos he had taken of himself with some of his girlfriends--all married women whose husbands, he said, approved of their activities. His pictures showed him to be much bigger than most guys I have known and the videos showed his partners having a really great time.... I was more and more tempted. Still, if my husband had known I was getting cybered regularly, he would definitely not have approved, so I knew he wouldn't approve of my getting together with Mr. Big. I knew I should keep things at a cyber level and evaded his attempts to get together. He kept pressing me, though.

I travel a lot and he often suggested that I at least meet him before one of my trips. He could come to the airport just to see me. Well, I allowed myself to finally be convinced that this was a way I could meet him but not have to worry about getting carried away. So, with reluctance I gave in and agreed to meet him at SFO before my next trip. My flight was at 8:45 am and were to meet at 7:15 so I'd be sure to be early enough to go through security.

My husband dropped me off at 7:00 and I was feeling guilty about meeting Dan, but not too guilty since I was protected by my schedule. I was also getting excited thinking about the pix he had sent and wondering what it would be like to have him do me. He told me that he was very athletic and his videos appeared to back it up. By the time he pulled up around 7:10, I was streaming.

He pulled over in an SUV and I hopped in the passenger's seat. We couldn't just sit there and talk because the airport police would chase us away, so he drove off. Instead of just driving around, though, he took the return lane to the garage and pulled way in back in a location used by some airline that must not have been doing so well, because there were not too many cars there.

As soon as he stopped he turned to me with a big smile and a mischievous look and said, "Let's get this out of the way now," and he leaned over and kissed me...first gently and then harder. I responded--ignoring the alarm bells going off in my head--and started kissing him back with increasing ardor. When his big hand found my stiff and sensitive nipple, I tried to push him away, but he was stronger and easily overcame my feeble resistance. After a couple of minutes, my head was swimming and I knew I should stop.

But he stopped first and slipping between the front seats, said, "I need something in the back." He moved to the rear bench seat. I guess he had taken out the middle seat.

When I asked what it was, he said, "You! Why don't you come back here with me?"

I looked and saw that he had unzipped his trousers and his huge (!) cock was sticking out hard and purple. His pictures hadn't lied! I stared, fascinated, like a bird at a snake,...I was pretty sure this was the biggest I had ever seen, but now I knew I had to get out of there and told him, "No. I need to get to my plane."

He seemed disappointed, but said, "OK," and started back to the front. When I thought he was going to get in the driver's seat, though, he suddenly grabbed my arms and yanked me into the back. He was so much bigger and stronger than me. Plus, I was so surprised that before I could resist, he was handling me like a rag doll. He turned me face down on the back seat. Holding my neck with one hand, keeping my face pressed into the seat, he yanked my skirt up. Kneeling behind me, he roughly forced my knees wide apart and he forcefully cupped my wet pussy right through my wispy little panties, his strong fingers sliding against my slit and finding my opening, pressing up into me panties and all.

There was no way I could fight against his strength as he held me down. He immediately started pushing his cock against me as I tried vainly to get up and stop this. His fingers slid into the leg of my panties and I could feel the cool air as he pulled my last protection away and now his big cock was nudging my defenseless pussy. He found my opening quickly enough and started pressing his way home. I knew I couldn't stop him, so at this point I relaxed, hoping he would get it over with quickly. But now I started to realize just how big he was. He pressed against me and although I relaxed as much as I could, he didn't seem to make much headway. The head was too big for my tight little sheath. But he was determined and kept pressing and pulling back, getting a little further each time. It was starting to hurt, but I was also getting really wet. Suddenly, with an audible pop, the head forced its way past the mouth of my poor pussy. It hurt for just a second, but now his ever-deepening strokes were having the effect he wanted. Knowing I couldn't get away, he released his grip on my neck and grabbed my hips instead. He started to drive harder and deeper...it hurt until I adjusted to his size somewhat but when his heavy balls slapped against my clit, I just melted. Grasping my hips, he pulled me onto his driving cock, slamming into me over and over...my cunt was clasping his big cock and it felt like I was turning inside out as he withdrew until the tip was just touching my pussy lips, held for just a moment until I started to push back and then slammed all the way deep inside me again. A huge orgasm began to build inside me and suddenly, I was cumming uncontrollably, screaming, crying, hurting, dying, cumming!!! And with a triumphant bellow, he drove all the way into me, holding me tight on his swelling rod and began to shoot wave after hot wave of thick cum deep inside my hungry pussy. He seemed to go on and on and so did I. It felt like he was putting a quart of much needed oil into my overheated engine.

And suddenly he was done. He softened and slipped out of me, along with a huge load of cum that dripped down my legs. Saying, "How about a little souvenir?" he ripped off my little panties and used them to wipe off his cock.

He climbed back into the driver's seat and told me he'd drop me near my airline. I was still trying to get my skirt down and pull myself back together when he stopped and opened the back door and told me to get out. He left me standing there, disheveled, sore and more than a little dazed, trying to remember how to check in while feeling his copious sperm oozing down my leg....It was only later that it occurred to me to count the days since my last period....

Sheath1969
Sheath1969
102 Followers