Preg.EXE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John began to thrust and gyrate desperately. Being trapped as he was there was no chance of him slipping inside of her, but the feeling of his shaft sliding across her clitoris was almost enough to make Jessica cum within seconds. She opened her mouth to protest, wanting to wait until he was inside her, but he increased the tempo and she lost all control. Her entire body shook as her hips bucked wildly. She threw her head back and screamed pleas and profanities. There was a loud, rhythmic THWACK THWACK THWACK as her titanic stomach lifted and then slammed down on John, only to lift and slam again.

John groaned and moaned, but somehow managed to neither release his load nor pass out from the brutal barrage.

Jessica slowed, shuttered, and then came to a stop. Her breath was ragged, and small sounds of joy escaped her.

John gave her a few minutes to recover. In the meantime he reached his arms up from beneath her and gave her protruding stomach a hug. It was so large he could only just touch his fingertips together on the other side.

"Fuck yeah...."

"I know, right?" she replied breathlessly.

"Ready for round three?"

"Honey, I'm stopping the clock. We aren't going anywhere today!"

"I like the sound of that!" he replied. Even pushing with all his might he just barely managed to flip her off him and onto the bed. "Doggy, or on your side?" he asked.

"Yes. Both. Now." was all she could manage before her lust overtook her again and everything became a blur.

12