Pregnancy Pill Ch. 02

Story Info
Mary's adjusting; Mom gets her surprise.
931 words
152k
30
3

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers

The day following the shocking revelation of her pregnancy, Mary woke to the smell of coffee and banging of pots and pans. She figured mom had stayed the night with her.

She had to rub her eyes when she saw Sean placing bacon in a frying pan with her mom sitting at the kitchen table. The thought of their unbelievable sex just nights before made her pussy twitch.

"Well, good morning," Sean said. "I hope you're feeling better. I figured the shot dad gave you would help your appetite. I know you're hungry. You're eating for two now."

His comment brought back the reality that she was indeed pregnant, something she never planned on happening.

"Yes, I am starving. I'll eat and then I need to get to work," Mary said.

"There's no hurry," her mom, Sue, said. "I spoke to your boss this morning. She's not expecting you today. In fact, I told her you may take a leave of absence."

Mary didn't like that mom made this decision that wasn't her's to make, but she couldn't seem to focus on the issue enough to argue.

The three ate a delicious meal. Sean laced both women's eggs with his dad's pregnancy pill. He gave Sue the same version his dad gave Mary at the dinner on that fateful night. Mary got a different version, one that clouded her thoughts and gave her happy feelings. It was a mixture chemicals Sean's dad, Dr. Richard Walters, found during trip to the Orient.

As Mary declared she was going to take shower, Sue's face began to feel warm and her pussy began to tingle.

"I better go take care of Sam. My husband is useless in the kitchen," Sue said.

After her shower, Mary stood naked in front of bathroom mirror, looking at her bare stomach, wondering when it would start growing.

"I'm not ready for this," she said to herself. She noticed her breasts seemed to be humongous, a side effect of the pill, and very sensitive. Just touching them briefly sent her into an orgasm. "Ooooh," she moaned.

Mary went to her closet to dress, but finding her rows of beloved black and gray business suits had been replaced by a series of multi-colored pregnancy dresses. But, before she could react, Sean appeared behind her, reaching around and cupping her naked breasts. She'd forgotten he was in her apartment and the angry thoughts about the clothes disappeared.

He was already naked. She felt his large penis poke her bottom.

"Ooooh, that feels good," Mary moaned. "But I don't even know this guy," she thought to herself.

Sean then dropped his right hand and began rubbing her clit, while keeping the pressure on her sensitive tits with his left hand.

Not wanting to wait, Sean suddenly bent her at the waist and entered her pussy from behind with a grunt. This set off the first of a series of orgasms.

"Eiy, eiy..oh, oh .. oh God," she cried. Sean increased the tempo and hit a rhythm.

"Fuck me, uggh, fuck me," she moaned.

Both hit the crescendo at the same time after 15 minutes of bliss. He pumped more of his life seed and she went into a multi-orgasm that curled her toes and caused her to pass out

Meanwhile, Sue was arriving home. Like her daughter, she was having trouble focusing and, man, was she horny. Her marriage had been sexless in recent years, so when she burst into the kitchen and went right for a long, heavy kiss, a stunned Sam barely responded initially.

Sam was still in his boxers, so it didn't take much to free his 7-inch cock. The two were suddenly going at it like sex starved teenagers. She'd already removed her panties so, after missing the first try, she guide his dick into her wet pussy. Sue wasn't on the pill -- who needs one when you're not having sex -- and neither considered a condom.

After a short hesitation on initial entry, he began pumping her with all his strength and stamina as she wrapped her legs around him.

It had been so long since her last fuck that she immediately went into an orgasm.

"Oh God...uggh," she moan. Her body began twitching so that Sean could barely keep his penis in her pussy.

Sam knew he would last long. With one last grunt, he slammed into her and released what seemed like years of built-up sperm, sending Sue into another twitching orgasm that took her breath away.

After holding each other for 5 minutes, both trying to regain their senses, he sat her down on the counter. Both tried to straighten themselves out, almost acting as it they hadn't just had the best sex of their lives.

"I've got to shower and get to work," Sam said as he hurried upstairs.

When Sam returned that evening from work from a long, 12-hour day, he was surprised not to find dinner waiting as usual. Instead, he found Sue with her head in the toilet, thanks to another side-effect of the pregnancy pill. Morning sickness usually came within 12 hours.

"Call Dr. Walters," Sue said.

Dr. Walters arrived 15 minutes later. It didn't take him long to recognize the signs.

"Here, this will help with the sickness," the doctor said as he gave her a shot.

"It looks like you're going to have a child and a grandchild who are almost the same age."

A puzzled Sue scowled, not understanding his meaning.

"You're pregnant," Dr. Walters said. "And you remember that your daughter is too."

Bumpman
Bumpman
44 Followers
  • COMMENTS
3 Comments
gwndaffgwndaffalmost 17 years ago
I so wish it were real. Very illicit and erotic...

Please keep going. Concept is brilliant!

hammer17hammer17almost 17 years ago
Well now!!!

It only seems fair that mom gets played just like she played her own daughter, and gets knocked up too!!!!!!! L,M,F,A,O, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH..Stupid bitch that will teach her to screw up her daughters or anyones life...... Keep old Sue girl BARE FOOT and PREGNANT!!!!! God how I LOVE unknown paybacks..

Paul

bornagainbornagainabout 17 years ago
the pill

they should release that pill to the fda for approval to the general public it would make pregnancy easy

Atlanta,Ga

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Baby Seed College guy uses coeds as fertile fields for his seed.in Fetish
Weekend Business, Baby Horny businessman sneakily knocks up hot drunk girl.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Blackmail Baby She is blackmailed into carrying her father-in-law's baby.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Impregnation Pt. 01 Rachael gets bred by a guy that she just cannot say no to.in Fetish
More Stories