Pregnant and Fulfilled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His mouth worked across her face to her ear, nibbling, his tongue caressing inside, more words of Italian. His kisses moved over her neck to her collar bone and shoulders.

Her moaning became interspaced with her breathing, deep and irregular.

Suddenly, both his hands dropped below her waist, pulling up the hem of her dress. He grabbed her firmly by her bottom and lifted her into the air like a plump rag doll. Sally gasped as he walked across the sand and deposited her on top of a stack of sun loungers. The stack was just below his waist height, and he ran his hands up her thighs, under her dress.

"Edmondo. No. Per favore. Fermata."

He leaned in to her, whispering more Italian. His arms wrapped around her, pinning them to her sides. He kissed her. She kissed back. He pushed her back and she began to lie down on top of the sun lounger.

Oh shit, I thought to myself. Sally's about to be raped. I wanted to dash out from the trees, smash my fist in to Edmondo's back, kick his head into the sand. But I knew it would look utterly ridiculous, and they would know I had been watching them for some time without taking action. I knew I had to wait for Sally's scream of help. She would call out any minute.

With her lying flat on her back, and him stood over her, she was in a position of utter submission. She could hardly roll over once she was flat, and had no chance of being able to sit up. He was stood between her legs, her bare knees either side of his hips. His mouth went down on hers and they locked for several succulent minutes.

His hand moved over her belly, softly sweeping down to her tiny black panties. His fingers played over her sex and I heard a little cry escape from her. His mouth dove for her neck and bit.

"Ohhhh. Edmondo. No" His fingers pulled at the strings of her panties, and they came loose as he spoke soft Italian to her. Her exposed pussy was now at his mercy, and Sally wriggled on top of the stack of sun loungers. Little whimpers came from her as she fought to avoid being caught on his finger tip. He looked to be enjoying teasing her, as he stroked her hair, kissed her about her face and neck, and let his fingertips slide around the skin of her upper thighs, crotch, and cunnylips.

Suddenly, she came to a stop, his fingers poised, his eyes staring into her.

"Oh," she said, almost surprised. I never quite saw what he did to her next, but it simultaneously made her head snap backwards, her hips thrust up, and a sharp cry that pierced the night. She convulsed under him for about a minute as he played her clitty to perfection.

Her cry pierced the quiet of the night, and I glanced to my right, peering through the trees towards the bars and restaurants to see if anyone had heard. If they had, then nobody was coming to investigate. Possibly, a couple making love on the beech, was not entirely irregular. Either way, it was up to me to rescue Sally, as nobody else would be coming to her aid.

Edmono's hand was still between her legs, as he spoke softly to her, stroking her head, as she came down from climax. I thought that the rationality and clarity that comes to you post-orgasm would now take over, and Sally would start to be cross with him, telling him to stop what he was doing, help her up, and take her back to her husband. But from the way her hips continued to rock back and forth, I could tell she was still sexually stimulated.

Then he dropped to his knees, taking one of her legs over each of his shoulders. Slowly he kissed her along the inside of her thigh, working his way ever up.

"Oh God, no, Edmondo. No. Please don't." As he reached her pussy, his head bent up and he looked into her eyes. She looked down at him over her bulging breasts and belly, the palm of her hand pushing against his forehead. "No, please."

I couldn't see exactly what he did next to her, but she groaned loudly, and her head went back. Her back arched, she took his head in both her hands and appeared to pull his face into her crotch. He worked on her with his lips and his tongue, using his fingers on her. She bucked away on top of the stack of sunloungers, whimpering, pulling at his hair, and occasionally squeezing at her breasts through her dress.

I kept hoping that she would suddenly come to her senses, and cry out help or something. But after a few minutes of taking her to the edge of climax, Edmondo stood up and leant forward over her. I could see what she couldn't; his long, curved, erection. His jeans had dropped to the sand as he stood. Kissing her slowly around the face, they spoke to each other in Italian. Her voice was urgent, his was deep and relaxing.

Finally, he pulled her breasts clear of her dress. He took one in his mouth, and Sally let out a high pitched squeal. He took one, and then the other, working ever quickly between one globe and the other. Sally's breathing was becoming faster and she was about to cum.

And then he was stood erect between her legs. He lifted up each ankle and placed it high over his shoulder. His long pole of meat rested over her cunny and up her belly, stopping just before her belly button. Only a thin skin separated it from my unborn children.

She gasped open mouthed at the sight of his shaft. About as thick as my six inches, his must have been nine or even ten, with a smooth upward curve and a fat bulbous head. "Oh my God, Edmondo."

There were no protests from her as he pushed slowly and gently with his hips. I heard her gasp, then let out a long steady moan.

He said something to her in Italian.

"Ohgodyes. So deep. So deep. Unghhhhhh..." was all she could say.

He began a slow, steady pounding of her pelvis, his buttocks tightening with each thrust. He held her hips tightly, and pulled them forward each time. And each time she let out a loud groan: "Ohhggh. Ohhggh. Ohhggh."

It was then I noticed that he was only entering her about half his shaft. By the way her petite body was bouncing, and her large breasts wobbling, I could tell that he was already bottoming out in her. In my confused state of mind, I became concerned for her. No longer did I think about rushing out and stopping them, I was now consumed with fear that he might damage her.

His pace began to pick up, his rhythm increasing. He was uttering something over and over in Italian, making sounds that I could only just hear over the noise of slapping flesh. Sally's arms were flailing wildly about, looking for something to hold on to. Occasionally she would grab the edge of the sunlounger, then she would squeeze her breasts, or reach down to finger the top of her pussy.

There was no resistance from her. She was taking it and enjoying it. His length was completely inside her now. He would pull out its entirity, before slamming it back inside her. Four times a second I counted. Then five, and then six.

"Ohhggh..fuck...fuck me...fuck me!" she cried. "Yes...yes...yes..."

And then he came. With one huge jerk that moved the entire stack of sunloungers a foot up the beach, he thrust and held. She cried out in agony, and her pelvic and abdominal muscles spasmed. Her ankles locked round his neck. His head turned and he kissed her leg.

Collapsing forward, completely spent, he kissed her tenderly.

"Oh God, don't stop, Edmondo. Don't stop."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. My cheating wife had just had the life fucked out of her by the biggest cock she had ever taken, and was now asking for more. She had allowed her barriers to be broken down slowly over the past few days, and had now, with only a token resistance, let herself be completely taken.

He had achieved a position for her that I hadn't considered. His angle had been perfect for her, her had filled her, and now, for the first time since her pregnancy, she was fullfilled.

I sat back on the sand, stunned, not knowing what to do. I watched him pull up his jeans. He lifted her off the sunlounger and placed her back on her feet. She could hardly stand and had to hold on to him. She reached up to his neck, pulling him down, forcing her tongue into his mouth, whilst her hand grabbed at his crotch in desperation.

She hadn't cum! That must be it, I thought. Like me, the big Italian stallion had cum first. She was as still horny as fuck. He had turned her on, spent his load, and now he had a handfull of sex-charged married and pregnant woman to deal with.

He broke away from her, and began leading her up the beach towards the bars.

"My panties!" She pointed to the sand where he had thrown them. Edomondo collected them, sniffed them, and with a huge grin threw them into the palm trees, saying something to her in Italian.

"What do you mean I'm not going to be needing them anymore?" she asked.

I let them get a twenty yard headstart, before I crept over to where her panties had fallen. I picked them up and smelt them deeply. Her fragrance lingered on them, and I suddenly realised I was sporting a massive erection. I looked up the beach after them. Her arm was round his waist, and I saw her hand drop and slip inside the back pocket of his jeans. For a few moments I was totally stunned. And then I rallied myself and crept quietly forward, out of the palm trees and up the beach.

I lost sight of them as they disappeared down a small alleyway between two bars. When I finally caught up with them, they were stood talking to a few Italian guys, evidently friends and colleagues of Edmondo. They had surrounded Sally and it was clear that the topic of conversation was Sally, her figure, her dress, and what had just happened on the beach.

Edmondo looked round, and I ducked behind a pillar. For a few moments I thought he might have seen me. I wasn't exactly sure why I should be hiding from them, and after a few seconds to get my brain in gear, I decided that I needed to go and challenge them both. I could be genuinely concerned about where Sally had been: where have you been; I've been worried sick; come on its time to go home.

So when I emerged from lurking behind the pillar and they had gone, my heart instantly tried to escape from my mouth. I ran down one of the small allys about fifty yards, but there was no sign of them. I retraced my steps, sprinting back to where I had been watching them, and carrying on down a wider alleyway. I spotted them heading towards a gated apartment complex that I knew to be where the hotel workers lived. Edmondo opened the gate, led Sally by the hand, and they were through.

By the time I had reached the gate, it was locked and they had disappeared.

Rattling the gate and trying to force it only produced the local security guard, who admonished me, and threatened to call the police, or so I thought. In broken Italian, I tried to explain why I needed to get into the complex, but he just pushed me away, and partially drew his baton. I backed off, but hung around the complex for a couple of hours. I walked right round the block, but there were no other entries.

Eventually I returned to our apartment, and opened a bottle of Jack Daniels.

I woke the next morning with the sun streaming through the windows, and Sally asleep next to me. She wouldn't speak to me for the remainder of the next day, and for some reason I couldn't bring myself to tell her what I'd seen.

The next day we travelled home on the train. For our evening meal she wore the black strappy dress again, and drank more than she probably should have. Back in our cabin, she was subdued, and I could tell something was up. Sitting on the edge of our bed, she flopped backwards, and lifted her knees in the air.

"Come here, Harry," she told me. "Now, lift my legs over your shoulders!"

12