Pregnant Mommy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy smiled, this being something her husband almost never did, and not even once in over three years, "Oh Barry, you don't have to do that," even as she spread her legs.

Barry responded, finally getting to see his mom's pussy up close and personal, "Oh yes I do!"

"Well, if you really must," Cathy said playfully, as her son crawled between her legs.

"Yeah, I really do," Barry agreed, as he leaned forward and licked his mom's pussy. He had licked a lot of pussies last summer and had enjoyed it, but this was a whole new level of exciting! She was so wet, her scent so strong, and her taste so heavenly!

"Oh yes, baby, eat Mommy's pussy," Cathy moaned, her son's tongue quite experienced... he had obviously done this before.

Barry swirled his tongue around her clit, parted her wet pussy lips and as he listened to her increased moaning, he began attacking the clit.

"Oh yes, son, oh God," Cathy said, her orgasm getting close.

Barry kept licking until his Mom screamed, way louder than he could have imagined, "Yesssssss!"

Barry kept licking the massive gush of cum flooding out of his mother until she pushed him away. "Oh God, too sensitive."

"Did I do something wrong?" Barry asked.

"No. no," she said, "I just get very sensitive down there after I come from oral."

"Oh," he said.

"Are you still hard, honey?" she asked, still horny and wanting to get fucked.

"For you? Always," he admitted, the idea he may be able to fuck his mom having him all revved up and ready to go.

Cathy loved it from behind, so with a fair amount of work, she rolled off her back and got onto all fours, actually thinking how hilarious that likely looked, before she said, "Come fuck your Mommy, baby."

"Okay," Barry agreed, eagerly moving behind her big butt and positioning his cock at her wet pussy.

"Now, Mommy needs it hard and deep," she said.

"Okay," Barry repeated as he put his hands on her hips and slid inside her.

"Oh yes, son, fill Mommy's cunt with your big dick!" she moaned loudly, feeling such a rush at finally having a cock inside her.

"I can't believe this," Barry exulted out loud.

"Me neither," the mom agreed. "Your cock is just so big."

"I love you Mom," he said, as he began slowly fucking her.

"I love you too, son," she replied, looking back at him.

She smiled.

He smiled.

She then ended the intimate moment with, "Now fuck your Mommy and fuck her hard!"

"You betcha!" he cried with a wide grin, loving his mother's surprisingly naughty mouth.

He began slamming into her, his body slapping against hers.

"Oh yes, son, fuck Mommy, yes!" she moaned loudly, his raging cock feeling so good inside her.

"All day," he said between thrusts, knowing from experience he could indeed do this all day. He'd shot eight loads on the last day of camp... into six girls (or onto them).

"You better," she moaned.

"Anything for you," he repeated his new mantra, as he kept pounding her as hard as he could.

Cathy, much to her surprise, had multiple orgasms for the first time in twenty years... reaching both a second and a third orgasm during the next fifteen minutes of fucking.

Barry, finally close, asked, "Can I shoot in you, Mom?"

"I think it's safe," she smiled, wanting very much to feel his load shooting inside her.

A few more pumps and he grunted, "Yes!" and shot his second load in his mom.

"Oh yes, fill Mommy with your cum, you mother fucker," she moaned in complete euphoria.

He slowed down until he was completely spent, and truthfully his legs were cramping a bit, until suddenly a massive gush flooded out of his mother's pussy.

"Oh no," Cathy gasped, realizing the obvious.

"Oh no what? And what's all that fluid?" Barry asked.

"My water broke," she informed him calmly. "So the next anything for you Mom on your schedule Mr. Man-of-the-House, is driving me to the hospital."

"Okay, I can do that," Barry agreed instantly.

As she rolled onto her back, she mused, "Well I guess you did indeed do what your father couldn't," she finished with a big laugh even as she wondered what would happen next. There was no way she couldn't fuck this dick again.

"Anything for you, Mom," he joined her in laughter as he helped her get ready to go to the hospital.

THE END