Pregnant Sister

Story Info
She has more than one lover.
895 words
4.25
91.7k
84
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a fool for taking up with Matt. He was a guy who came onto me when I was in a low period in my life. Before I knew it Matt was in my bed. I admit I enjoyed every minute of Matt fucking me. He loved to do it hard. It wasn't long before Matt stopped wearing a condom. He said not to worry. Nothing would happen. Sure enough something did happen. I became pregnant.

When I told Matt I was pregnant he said it wasn't his. I couldn't believe he was denying it.

"It belongs to another guy," he told me.

I practically screamed at him. He was the only guy I was sleeping with.

"Prove it," he said to me.

Matt ended up walking out on me. I would have to go after him if I wanted him to own up to being the father. I was so upset. I normally confided with my brother Ron. He was two years older than me and I could tell him anything. He wasn't judgemental.

I drove over to see Ron. I asked him what I should do.

"Why did you get involved with that loser?" He asked.

I was practically crying. I said I was depressed when Matt showed up in my life.

"I was stupid," I said.

Ron put an arm around my shoulders and tried to comfort me. I was still sobbing. I looked up into my brother's face and I lost control. I ended up kissing my brother hard on the lips. I think he was somewhat shocked by my move. I had my arms around Ron's neck and I didn't let go. We must have both gave in to each other. My brother took his hand and brought it up to my chest. He began to squeeze both of my tits.

I could feel myself getting damp between my legs. I hated to admit it to myself. I wanted my brother. I wanted him really bad. I broke away and stood up. I stripped out of my clothes.

"Please Ron, make love to me." I told him.

I know how stupid I was but I couldn't help myself. Ron got up and removed all his clothing. I was staring at his long, dangling cock hanging between his legs. God, I wanted him badly. I got back onto the couch. Ron knelt between my thighs. He took his cock in one hand. He started rubbing his mushroom up and down my gash. I was practically panting for him to take me.

"Are you sure you want this Marcy?"

"Please Ron," I told him. "I need your hard cock inside me."

There was no more talking. Ron shoved his thick monster into my pussy. I let out this cry as my brother began to feed me his thick rod. Ron did just like Matt. He went hard and fast into my gaping hole. My brother shocked me. He reached out with his hand and surrounded my throat. He didn't really choke me. It was more like he was controlling my body. I wrapped my legs around his waist. Ron gave me the fucking of a lifetime.

I could not recall being stretched like that before. My brother felt enormous inside me. His large balls were slapping against my ass.

"Fuck me hard Ron," I pleaded with my brother.

He used me like some fuck doll. Ron pounded me until my pussy began to get sore. He was circling his prick against my pussy walls. I wanted my brother to seed me. I needed to feel him explode deep in my body. It didn't take much longer than that. Ron's body tensed up, he grunted and then released his seed in my pussy. I squeezed his dick as hard as I could. I wanted every drop of his baby cream in me.

We were both panting as we finished our lovemaking.

"I should have done that long ago," my brother told me.

Yes, he was right. I would have let him impregnated my eggs if he had come onto me. I wondered what would happen between us from now on. I didn't have to worry. Ron kept making love to me. He said he couldn't get enough of my hot pussy. I told him that his fat cock drove me crazy every time he entered me. Ron had an endless stream of cum to give me.

My belly began to get bigger. Ron would take me from behind. I placed a pillow under my tummy. Ron would spread my cheeks and then insert his cock deep into me. I did scream those times. It felt like something was invading my pussy. He told me I was his whore and plaything. I shouted that he could take me anyway he liked. He was right. I was his fucking whore.

The plan is to say that I was impregnated by a former lover. That person is no longer in the picture. We told my parents that Ron is willing to look after me. I have moved in to his place. We end up fucking all night long. Sometimes I mount my brother. He pushes his cock so deep into me. I can barely stand it. I only wish the baby had been from Ron, but I have the next best thing, my brother's cock.