Pregnant Sister Ch. 01

Story Info
Brother and Sister fall in love and get pregnant.
779 words
3.69
602.8k
102
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/24/2022
Created 07/23/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please post your comments about my latest story.

"Tommy? You home yet?" I yelled as I walked in the door from a hard day of school.

"I'm upstairs." he yelled down.

I walked upstairs and into his room, not there. I continued down the hallway peeking in my room and then the bathroom. Finally I found him standing in front of the mirror combing his hair.

"What are you doing?" I said full knowing what he was really doing.

"I'm getting ready for my date tonight." he said.

"What date?" I said not knowing that he had a date tonight.

"I made a date today with Jenny Larson." he said.

"Oh." I said looking a bit disappointed.

"What's wrong?" he said looking at me with a look of concern.

"Oh nothing." I said.

"Come on something's wrong, tell me what it is." he said.

"Oh nothing, I just stopped at the video store and rented us a couple movies cuz I didn't know you had a date tonight. I thought we could stay in and watch them but if you have a date I'll just watch them by myself." I said.

"Oh Jen, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going to get some videos. I'll call Jenny and tell her I can't make it." he said.

"No, you go on your date. I'll be fine." I said as I walked out of the bathroom disappointed.

I walked downstairs and sat down on the couch thinking about all the fun Tommy was going be having tonight with Jenny Larson.

I moved in with my brother a year ago when our parents died in a car wreck. Tommy, who was 21 at the time of the death, had been living on his own for only a month when they died. He agreed to take me in after the courts decided that it would be ok for me to live with him since I was going to be 18 soon anyway. Tommy did well getting over our parents death but I took it extremely hard and now that the one year anniversary is coming up I'm starting to fall into a depression again.

Tommy came downstairs and sat beside me on the couch and put his arm around me.

"I called Jenny and told her that I can't make it" he said.

"Why did you do that?" I said, with a look of concern.

"You need me more then she does." he said.

A smile came over my face as I reached over and gave him a hug.

"Thanks Tommy." I said. "You’re the greatest big brother a girl could have."

Tommy reached over and gave me another hug and held me in his arms so I would feel better. As he held me in his arms a strange sensation started to overcome my body. It was a feeling that I had never felt before in my life. It was a feeling as though I were falling in love. I laid there with his arms wrapped around my body, my head against his chest, my eyes closed. I felt safe and warm in his arms. And without any hesitation I looked up from the warm sensations that were filling my body and planted my soft moist lips on his passionately kissing him like I had never kissed anyone before. The sensations that had filled my body before were stronger then ever when he kissed me back. His lips were soft and moist as he let his tongue slip into my mouth. We were now embraced in a warm passionate kiss as our arms wrapped around one another embracing each other tighter then before. And then, as if he had finally realized he was doing something wrong, Tommy stopped kissing me. He pulled his lips away from mine and we looked deep into each other's eyes.

"I think I'm starting to feel something for you." he said quietly. "Something that only lovers should feel toward each other." he continued.

"I feel the same way." I said.

"What does this mean?" he said.

I laid there thinking about the words that had just come out of his mouth.

"I think..." I stopped to think about what I was about to say. "I think it means we're in love." I said.

"That's what I thought it meant." he said.

Then as if we were thinking the same thoughts we once again embraced one another in a long passionate kiss.

We laid in each other's arms for what seemed like an eternity, passionately kissing one another like only two lovers should. Tommy began running his soft fingers through my hair and down my back.