Pregnant Wish Date 05

Story Info
Heather completes gang bang to get knocked-up.
1.9k words
4.19
130.9k
42
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/01/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers

Day Five, Paris-Brittany Style

Today was Friday and I was planning a hot last night. My cunt ached from eight poundings in four nights. Instead of going to a hotel I planned to be nothing more or less than a married total-slut out on Friday night. It would be heals, plenty of cleavage, my short red mini-skirt, no bra, panty-less.

The best gig possible came up when I popped into Bar-7 at eight o'clock. There was a group of nine guys together at a table celebrating a bachelors party. What an opportunity I thought. I went immediately to the bar ordered a triple orgasm. I walked up to the men and asked what was going on. They jokingly said "we'rere at the Hyatt for Pete's bachelor party". I laughed, and said that is quite coincidental as I am up on the 11th floor also, here in town for business. But tonight is play night. I am away from my husband and I was going to have some good old fun. I was going home in the morning back to the grind.

Admiring my total sluttiness they asked if I might have a friend or two who would like to party with them. Not having anyone in the wings, being from out of town I offered "Those two that just came into the bar, might be game. Give me twenty minutes with them and I am sure I might be able to arrange things." Maybe I'll come by with those two horny beauties in one hour; anyway I am sure I can find ladies wanting to party." "What's the room number?" I demanded.

"Suite 2224" one of them answered.

"Ok I'll be there in one hour and make sure the bar is open. Have three bottles of Champaign ready. I will bring a party, boys. You'd better be up for this" I told them with a naughty grin.

Turning, I walked up to the bar and sat next to the girls. They were about 21 I guessed. After some small talk I told them about my party. One girl was Brittany the other was Stephie. I asked if they would be interested and I offered that I would pay them two thousand dollars each to come and party." Money was no problem to me and those simple bimbos found the money intoxicating.

"What would I have to do" asked Brittany.

"Nothing that you wouldn't do anyway" I answered based on the assumption from the short slutty dresses she was wearing, it was obvious that these girls were not sweet and innocent. They were out to get picked up anyway.

"You aren't virgins, are you?" I asked.

"Well no" answered Stephie somewhat insulted.

"So would we have to fuck them all?" asked Brittany.

"Only if you want to, deal or no deal" I queried.

Stephie turned to Brittany and said "It's a lot of money, and its just a party."

Brittany answered "But its money for sex, we would be sort-of whores, wouldn't we?"

Stephie giggled shrugged "Well I'm in"

"Me too" followed Brittany.

We left and went straight to the hotel. I requested a cash advance from the front desk for exactly four-thousand dollars. We then went to the hotel bar and each had a stiff drink while waiting on the money. It took less time than expected. We still had twenty minutes to blow as the time was going by way to slow.

I took Stephie and Brittany to my room and said time for us sluts to get ready. We emptied three shots from the mini-bar to ensure us ladies were nice and loosened up. I then offered them some of my nice expensive perfume and made sure they were looking very hot and slutty. I also told them they should leave their purses in my room and I gave each girl a room key to allow them access to their purse later. I suggested their shoes would be a good place to hide the key.

Twenty minutes later three ladies were giggling in anticipation on the elevator on the way up to the twenty-second floor. We were pretty loaded and ready to do just about anything.

The door opened after one knock we were greeted by thirteen men all in their twenties and wearing just their shorts. We entered and sat down and made some conversation and drank some of the Champaign. After a few minutes one of the guys put some music on and the party was on. I decided I was going to dance for the entire group I slowly undid my buttons and let my tits go free and I lifted my skirt and flashed my cleanly shaven pussy for all to see. Before I could count to ten I was on the grooms lap doing a lap dance. I deeply frenched him while pulling his cock out of his shorts and stroking him. I then whispered into his ear "It is our full intention to leave you gentlemen totally fucked tonight, if one of you goes without satisfaction I will be very unhappy. This is your last night single. You will enjoy."

Stephie and Brittany joined in and also were prime. They both let their dresses fly and danced recklessly in only thongs and heels. They were quite loose from all the alcohol and I knew nothing would be held back. Stephie, Brittany and I again danced up a show as I leaned and whispered my intentions to both girls. "I plan on us getting totally and completely fucked tonight, there will be cum in our cunts, mouths, hair all over our bodies. No limits women."

They both giggled not sure what to expect.

I stood in the middle of the floor and announced the plan for the party.

Gentlemen, there are thirteen of you and three of us. I danced while talking.

We each have three holes, you will use them men.

The rules are, no rules. As I bent over and showed my ass.

No condoms, you are going to fill us with your cum.

Groom, come here I demanded. He did and I got on my knees and began sucking his cock. The cheer was loud from the crowd. I then pushed him back down into his chair and began our lap dance again. Time for some pussy I demanded. As I slid my dripping cunt down on his pole. It didn't take long before he was spunking into my womb. What a ride stealing his brides intended seed only hours before he would marry.

I could see Stephie on her knees sucking the best man and he withdrew shooting his load over her face. Brittany was on her back on the floor spread open getting reamed.

A jock took me from the groom and pushed me over the back of the couch. Being bent over it was clear he wanted my ass. I hadn't before, but I gave him my ass for the first time painfully. It was different, and not so great having cum shoot up my asshole. I wanted the cum in my cunt not may ass. After he pulled out I told him that I would come back for more, a lot more later. I wanted him to fill my cunt.

Before long it was a massive cunt and cock fuck fest with myself on the bed, Stephie on the floor and Brittany on the sofa. The men were simply fucking each one of us sluts in every hole they could find. Every man but two filled my cunt with his seed even though my pussy serviced men 13 times. So I guess some even pounded my pussy twice.

Stephanie screamed as the jock took her tight virgin ass. I had also taken it three times in my ass. And Brittany also took it in her ass like a pro who had obviously done it many times before.

By 6am, I was completely and utterly fucked covered from head to foot with cum. My whole body and head ached from all the continuous pounding I had taken. Even the two guys who didn't fill my pussy still fucked my tits and one let me suck him off. My pussy now leaked so much cum that it dripped and slurped each time I moved an inch. I was a complete slut.

I was so sore I could hardly stand. My ass was bleeding, my mouth still tasted from cum and my legs were numb. My boobs ached. And my pussy was so raw I thought I was going to die.

Stephie was covered in cum, head to foot also with dry anal blood visible on her cheeks from the pounding she had taken.

Brittany was also covered in cum her tits, face hair everywhere.

We dressed painfully.

"Enjoy the wedding men." We all said before leaving. The two whores and a slut headed down to 1123. I could see and feel the ooze over my filthy legs as we took what seemed like a very slow elevator to my room.

Once in the room, Brittany mentioned a concern. "I thought we were going to use condoms?" she said.

"I was so drunk I didn't think about it." Replied Stephie.

"Aren't you ladies on the pill." I asked.

"Well." Replied Stephie. "I have a diaphragm at my apartment."

"And I use condoms, usually." Replied Brittany.

"Neither of you!" I shook my head. It was I who wanted unprotected sex, bareback. But them as well, I thought and questioned.

"No." They both said in unison looking at each other and then looking down at their leaking cum filled pussies.

Both slept naked in my bed as I packed for my 11am flight. At 9am I quietly left leaving a note by the bed.

Call me if you are in need, Regards Heather.

The taste of cum still lingered in my mouth, my pussy was numb and my ass ached. I had been filled and filled over twenty times in five days. In the Taxi I could feel cum leaking from my worn out stretched pussy. I wasn't too smart to wear the tight short red skirt to the flight. I had dressed too tired to think straight. Sure enough cum soaked through my silk panties and slowly ran down the inside of my legs until drying again.

There was no question, all who noticed saw a tired girl who looked totally and freshly fucked. I looked like a used slut or a whore. I was a used slut too.

I sat in First on the window bulkhead and put my feet against the wall legs crossed. This stopped some leakage even though I could feel cum slowly ooze down to my ass crack inside of my cum filled panties. My ass stung from the cocktail-ooze from having been reamed so many countless times. I sat in my seat trying to dose off during the four hour flight. I was completely uncomfortable thinking about the total fucking slut I had been.

I was telephoned by Brittany as my flight landed telling me that Stephie couldn't walk, her ass was too sore. "Could they stay longer." She asked.

"You have four thousand dollars girl. The room only costs 275."

"You have plenty to stay through tomorrow or longer if you want, order room service. Get cleaned up girl. Just call the front desk and let them know you would be staying an extra night or two."

We all were fucked pregnant, as I had planned for myself. The girls came and lived with me before birthing their babies. I then set them up with an apartment and got them some jobs in my resort complex.

Myself, I was very successful as always. I birthed two un-identical twins from two fathers, a boy and a girl.

arlene548
arlene548
482 Followers