Prehistoric Sex Ch. 02: The Guardian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storge
storge
20 Followers

I settled down, nestling between them perfectly as if they had measured me before hand. The women had piled pine needles into a great mound before lying down, creating a massive soft bed.

"Ah, so this is why Old Mac said to pray for rain," I thought to myself as Belan and Cana leaned into welcome me. Despite the cold, I had never felt so comfortable in my life lying on this buoyant mass, surrounded by two beautiful women. Cana was in front of me and hair smelled like rain, trees, sweat, and flowers, an intoxicating bouquet. I wondered if this was what it was like to be in the womb. I never knew anyone who had any memory of that time in their lives, but this couldn't have been far from the truth.

Setting to rest, I gently picked twigs and grass from Cana's hair, Belan's arm wrapped around my abdomen from behind and caress my chest as I suddenly felt Cana's ass clench against my groin. My cock rose and throbbed against the pressure. My loincloth suddenly was very uncomfortable, but before I could reach down to adjust it, Belan's hand had already snaked down to by groin to free my rising passion.

"Give it to her," Belan whispered as her fingertips touched the tip of my cock. "Cana needs your milk."

Her fingertips splayed apart, and stroked from the tip of my crown down my shaft before resting her warm palm on the head where she tightened her grip, smearing the few drops of the clear man milk leaking from me all over my thickening erection and her hand.

"I would, but it is forbidden for the guardian to mate," I replied. "The word of Mother Goddess is law."

"But isn't the job of being guardian have to protect the health of the women? Cana needs your milk to heal," she hissed in my ear.

"What you say is true, but I don't remember there being any exceptions in the law."

"If we were out in the meadow, it would be different. But you were ordered to rest, so you're not guarding now," she explained. "And no one will know if you just slip it inside her. I won't tell."

I did not know it yet, but the argument was over. I felt Belen lift the skin separating her sister's ass from my loins, pulling it to the side as Cana shimmied against me, lifting her legs forward making a tiny bit of space between us. If she still felt any pain from the coyote attack, she gave no sign of it.

My cock was now pointed up toward my chin, nestled tightly between Cana's lovely bottom and my belly. I heard Cana suddenly catch her breath as Belan pushed down on the head my slick cock, forcing it down through the crack of her sister's ass before releasing it. I shuddered with pleasure as my crown suddenly snapped upward to it's natural angle, nudging insistently on the entrance to Cana's wet sex.

As if she were just stretching, Cana pushed up against the tree imaging herself on me as Belan's drew up her legs, pushing my hips forward, sinking into her grasping hole. I exhaled for an age as I felt the head of my unyielding cock push the taught petals of Cana's pussy apart, stifling a cry of joy as the twin's trap closed on me.

After a few excruciating moments, I felt my balls nestled against Cana's thighs and I surrendered to the moment, wrapping my arms around her, cupping her pouting right breast in my hand. I felt her tiny nipple suddenly harden rapidly to a tough kernel.

The warmth and wetness of her hole felt like fire against the iciness of the air around us. It was the greatest and worst moment combined. I wanted to thrust wildly into her, but I knew this would awaken all the other women and we'd be found out.

Belan sensed my dilemma as her chin nestled onto my shoulder and she began to whisper so quietly that only I could hear. "you know how Mother Goddess has us pray for good fortune, by being still, closing our eyes and meditating on the images of what we want? Do that now. Let go."

I obeyed, letting my eyes close, relaxing my body. I willed away the tension in my limbs and all of my body cooperated except for my cock which throbbed angrily, immersed in the molten core of Cana's hungry pussy.

"Remember seeing Cana's cunt this morning? Remember how pink her hole was and how wet she got? Now you're inside her. Imagine you've been fucking her till the sun sets. In and out of her pretty hole. Now it's time to fill her up. You want to let it all go inside her, don't you? Just concentrate and let your milk flow to her."

Her words had immediate effect as I closed my eyes and meditated on the lurid images of the day, feeling myself throb inside her, creating just enough lurid friction to arouse me to new heights.

Thanks to the rain and the snoring of the other women, Cana probably couldn't hear Belan's lustful narration, but she understood what was going on. I felt her pussy start to contract and tighten around me, almost like a toothless mouth working the marrow from a bone. She would grasp and release me at an accelerating pace.

"Think of nothing except how much you want Cana and me," Belan continued. "Think or our red hair, our proud breasts, and what her little cunt is doing to you... Just don't move."

I inhaled, willing myself not to just grab her hips and flail into her with all the force I could summon, so tried tor relax and I fell into a vortex of images of them in their mind as Cana's pussy churned away at my cock. Belen reached between my thighs, gently grasping my balls.

"I can't imagine how good if must feel to have that thick, cock pushing me open," Belan hissed. "You want to flood it with your milk, don't you, Tor? You have carried your load for many miles. Time to let it go. Feel her love. Feel the love of the Goddess. Give yourself to her."

My breathing quickened as I could feel Cana's excitement build as she quickened the pace of squeezing me with her womb.

"Feel how heavy your balls are. They're absolutely soaked with Cana's needy pussy. Give it to her. Will the milk to come up from you," Belan continued.

"Cana, I give you my milk," I whispered.

Just then I felt Cana's body mildly jerk and suddenly her cunt became almost unbearably tight. It took every ounce of self-control and patience that I could muster, but I had arrived. My eyes clenched and my teeth bared as I crested the mountain of orgasm in my mind.

A curious mixture of the feeling of floating and a strong, involuntary eruption washed over me. My mind relaxed just as my balls strained and contracted violently as they sought to force my milk into her through my straining cock.

It was the first time I had orgasmed without thrusting at all, it was slow and more pleasurable in comparison with the sensation of climax arriving a good while before ejaculating. I managed to stay still, letting just one tiny gasp escape my lips as my loins started to churn. Belen's soft hand was still on my balls when she felt it begin.

"Ohhhh... That's it, good boy. Let it flow into her. Every drop," Belan whispered.

Five... Six... Seven... I lost count as the moment took me. Spurt after spurt went into her while she also contracted, but at a much faster rate than me.

My fingers and tingled with warmth and ecstasy. I felt as light as a floating cloud while I remained hard inside her. That was the other difference with giving milk without moving, it wasn't clear when my orgasm was over.

I thought I heard Cana sob for a moment and I grew concerned. "Are you okay," I whispered to her.

"She's fine, those are tears of joy" Belan answered for her. "You're going to do the same thing to me when we get back to the cave."

Her demand was the last thing I remembered until I awoke to the smell of pine, cooked meat, and the soft lavender glow of dawn peeking between the heavy boughs of the Great Tree. I liked my head slowly, instantly noticing that everyone was silently working to make a quick meal and to return to the cave. Everyone except Cana who was still asleep next to me.

As I sat up, I felt a suction and cold on my groin and within a moment I was aware that I had just withdrawn myself from her sweet pussy. Belen look down and giggled at the sight of my slick cock lying on my thigh.

Cana groaned and stretched, suddenly sitting up with a start as she felt my milk trickle down her leg, and the movement strained at her wound and she cried out in pain. Her mother rushed over to minister to her as I covered myself up. It made no difference, the smell of sex was potent enough to cut through even the cedar essence of the Great Tree.

Napa appeared before me, took my arm and pulled me at once to my feet. "I'm glad you rested. Thank you for taking care of Cana," she added with the hint of a wry grin.

"I am sorry if I have broken the law of the Mother Goddess," I whispered to her furtively.

"At that moment, there was nothing better you could have done for her or the group. I watched your face in the fire light and even I confess I felt a pang of need. I hope you will be among the men who answer the call the next time I need to mate," she answered matter-of-factly.

"Yes, of course," I replied, both relieved at escaping censure and excited at the prospect of taking Nala.

Belan handed me a roasted coyote leg and I brought it over to Cana and the twin's mother. Both smiled warmly as I sat next to them and the three of us devoured it in silence. Was happy to see a rosy blush in her cheeks again.

Nala and two others smothered the fire signaling that it was time to go, and while the sun was still touching the horizon we began our descent. But for mist coming up the valley, the sky was clear, but the ground and rocks were still wet. Cana's leg felt a bit worse than the day before, so she clung to me for much of it, so it was difficult, slow going, but we reached the sacred meadow with the sun not even halfway up to the peak of midday.

The last of the morning mist was burned away by the sun as the women wandered around for a bit more gathering. I carefully surveyed the area, and but for a few song birds, the air was silent. The sky had said its peace the night before.

My eyes drifted back to the great thorn of the mountain with the Great Tree standing on its peak, just like a hard penis. Maybe that's why last night was so amazing, I thought to myself. To have given my milk at the tip of nature's erection was surely a holy act.

I looked down at Cana who owing to her injury had stayed behind. She was busily sorting berries and pitting small fruits, but she must've felt my gaze, and turned up and returned my gaze with a warm, silent smile.

Just as the sun was about to crest, Nala and I had the group assembled, marching back into the dense forest toward the cave at the same place where I had battled the coyotes the night before. A woman discovered the carcass of another animal, and the others quickly butchered the remains and even brought me my arrow back. It proved to be a good omen.

We made good time, even with Cana clinging to my back. Her warmth, her smell and her occasional words propelled me forward.

It felt like no time, but we were back at the cave, arriving only half a day after the hunting party who had been very lucky with some large birds.

A feast of goose with fresh berries was prepared along with the sacred broth of old berries. Mother Goddess made it using secret methods in the back of the cave. It was difficult to drink, but if one had enough of the stuff, it was said to let you see all the invisible sprits.

The sun hadn't fallen before Belan came to take my milk. Apparently Nala had forgotten to punish her, but I wasn't about to complain.

I was sitting by the fire, my legs crossed when she came over, standing over me holding the skin of the coyote I had killed.

"Show me your cock," she ordered as the others around the fire looked on smiling.

I smiled and made to get up, but she pushed on my head.

"No, stay there, pull it out and show me," she ordered as she lifted the hem of her dress revealing her rosy, glistening lips, puckering under the hood of her red thatched pussy.

I did as she asked, letting my penis sprout up pointing upward as I sat on the ground. She laid the skin on my shoulders as she straddled my lap, guiding my hardness into her with her delicate fingers.

"Oh Goddess," I intoned, exhaling as she wrapped her arms and legs around me. I pressed my hands to the ground to thrust up into her, but she whispered to me first, locking my eyes with an intent gaze.

"Don't move. I want to milk you like Cana did," she ordered. "I'm going to take it all from you with nothing but my words and my pussy."

For what seemed like an age we just sat there, her on top of me while she teased me with every sexual thought she could think of while her pussy mercilessly worked on my erection.

And since this time it wasn't in the dark. I was able to look at her beautiful face while buried to the hilt inside her.

I noticed a few askance looks from others who walked by. Having done it this way once before, it was easier this time to summon my boiling man milk and I grunted and shouted as another slow moving orgasm took me and Belan claimed what was hers. It was sublime, fulfilling in a way that the normal fucking wasn't.

Of course Cana and Belan would continue to mate with other men, but they used this meditative method only with me. The other men made fun of me, calling me, "he who fucks without fucking." Still, I did notice from time to time, others experimenting with the method including the Mother Goddess, herself.

Mother Goddess learned of my battle with the coyotes and she assigned me to remain the guardian of the gathering women. I was honored, but I was sad to leave Cana behind. It took a while, but Cana soon recovered, but she did not rejoin the gathering parties as she was pregnant. If anything it made her even more lustful and the twins had to work out an arrangement to share my milk when we were in the cave at the same time.

It was less than a moon later that I had taken my turn to give milk to Nala. We had just returned from gathering and smiled at me as we walked by the stone table by the cave entrance.

"You may want to hang around for a minute," she whispered before turning around, leaning of wailing in lust, bending over and closing her eyes to receive me. Her grunting was mesmerizing as we mated like crazed animals, just the opposite of the meditative summoning of milk that the twins liked. Of course, none of this stopped Aga from visiting me just before dawn to claim her share.

It turned out in the end that Old Mac was right about everything. Being the guardian wasn't easy. And the rain had brought with it the blessing of the love of many of the daughters of the Mother Goddess and I continue to do my best to deserve the honor.

storge
storge
20 Followers
12