Preludes Ch. 03: Self-Medicating

Story Info
Austin interrupts Rachel's workout with a new request.
9.6k words
4.67
15.5k
7

Part 4 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it ishighly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading thePROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 2: Full-Service

CHAPTER 3

Rachel's heart pounded out of her chest as her breath continued to come in short, gasping bursts. The sweat that had been glistening all over her body for a while was now freely dripping from her temples in a steady stream of droplets. Her muscles burned, but she pushed through the pain and began to pick up her pace as she sensed sweet relief finally coming in just mere seconds.

Pulling the fast breaths through her nose, she swallowed and wiped chaotically at her brow. Her jaw was tight but a smile formed behind her eyes. She was fully into a good rhythm, and it was moments like these that she was able to clear her mind of everything else and focus squarely on the task.

She thought about this current session and how long it was lasting. Certainly longer than the last time. Pushing past her comfort zone was always uncomfortable but it sent sizzling endorphins streaking through her brain. She wanted this. She needed it. It made her feel good about herself.

It was a reminder that she was still skilled and good at things during a time when nothing else was working out. Her days had been dark and lonely lately and hope seemed to come in only teasing, fleeting flashes. She could still see Rebecca's hateful glare from earlier in the day and she could feel lump it had put in her throat. The painful memory sliced through her stomach and she quickly pushed the image away. She didn't need that negativity right now. She was so close. Just a few more seconds and she'd be there. Just a few more-.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

Rachel threw her head back and let out a deep breath as the treadmill's countdown hit zero and the speed automatically dropped from the torrid pace she'd set. She'd been running for 45 minutes and her body was drenched and quivering. Her breaths were still fast and rough and her heart rate was sky high, but she smiled deeply with relief. The treadmill slowed to a cool-down pace and she gripped the sides of the machine with shaking hands as she moved her feet in time with the tread.

After a minute or two, her breath and pulse returned to bearable rates and Rachel glanced around the room. She was in the exercise area of the gym at school. It had been about a week since she'd taken a "break" from the soccer team (although she knew she wasn't going back). She still hadn't told her parents she'd quit so most days after school she would head to the gym and get on the treadmill like she was currently. For one, she wanted to stay in shape since she wasn't playing a sport anymore. And two, just getting up on the machine and running helped to clear her mind of all the bad things in her life. It was an escape, if just for an hour or so each day.

The workout area was pretty well populated and Rachel recognized several people. It was the middle of the spring season so various athletes were in for therapy or to work out on their own. Rachel noticed a few eyes on her as well. She was sweating and her hair was up in a damp ponytail, but she still looked hot and enticing. She was wearing a workout tank top that showed off her lower stomach and also left her sports bra visible from the sides and back. And she had on a pair of spandex shorts which drew plenty of attention to her toned legs.

She wiped at her brow and continued to scan the room as she walked through her cool-down. She'd been about to turn back to the treadmill's display screen and assess her performance when her eyes caught a hint of movement. Someone was walking towards her, and as recognition hit her brain, she tingled involuntarily.

Austin.

Rachel narrowed her eyes as the confident boy approached with a bright smile stretched across his face. It was Monday and it had been just two days since she'd let him and his friend Craig talk her into blowing them both in the back of his car. Rachel had enjoyed the experience, and by the end she'd been pretty worked up, but she was still kind of pissed at Austin. He'd taken her phone while she'd been in the middle of doing him and he'd texted a friend of hers (Kevin) to jokingly cancel their plans for the evening.

She'd initially been furious when she'd found out what happened, but her anger had subsided quickly as arousal over her hookup with both boys took over. Getting them off had made her feel useful and wanted for the first time in weeks. It had filled her with sexual energy, and given her a buzzing (if temporary) high. She'd even raced home and touched herself in the shower while replaying the afternoon.

It had been more than enough to get off to and the warm feelings of power and satisfaction had lasted her all through the weekend. She'd been so grateful for a respite from her darkness and it had marked the first time since her fight with Rebecca that she'd been comfortable by herself.

But Monday's arrival had swept away the warmth and replaced it with a chilling dread as she contemplated going back to school and facing everything again. It had been jarring just how badly her body and soul craved the lost sensation. All she could think about was how she wanted that good feeling to come back. She needed it. Deep down, she knew it was just a temporary fix but it had been the first antidote to the poison that been choking her heart for weeks.

Austin stopped directly in front of her and let his eyes run noticeably all over her body. As she looked down at him from the treadmill with a disinterested smirk, he grinned back.

"Rachel! Long time, no see!" He winked at her, recalling their time in his car just a few days earlier.

Rachel scoffed and pursed her lips. "Shouldn't you be out polishing your rims? Or you know, texting people from my phone and fucking up my plans?"

Austin grinned sheepishly and shook his head as he fired back with a defensive laugh.

"Hey now! C'mon, you're not mad about that, are you? I'm sorry! I was just messing around. You gotta admit it was alittlebit funny, right?"

Rachel continued to scowl dismissively at him but she couldn't help letting a quick grin escape her lips. Ithadbeen sort of funny. She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Some thanks I get for being so nice to you." She tingled at her own words as she returned his playful wink.

Austin smiled again knowingly. Oh, she'd been "nice" to him alright. And, God, so good at it. He'd thought about the perfect feeling of her mouth on him ever since he'd left her by her car in the parking lot. And as he watched her magical tits bounce subtly in her sports bra, he thought about the brief look he'd gotten of them too. Hehadto get a better view.

"What are you doing in here anyway? I thought you played soccer."

Rachel shrugged and wiped a bead of sweat from her eyes. "Yeah, I did. But I'm taking a little break. What about you? Just trying to walk around and show off your guns?"

Austin looked down at himself and smirked. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt that fit him well. "Yeah, well. Gotta give you ladies something nice to look at, right?"

Rachel rolled her eyes again and laughed. So cocky. But she had to admit that he looked good. He was the school's quarterback and his arms were impressively well-sculpted (something that she had never really taken the time to notice before). She let her eyes run down quickly over his body and she tingled reflexively as she pictured his penis again. She could almost still taste him on her lips. The image was so vividly fresh.

Austin grinned to himself as he watched her gaze trace downward. "Nah, I'm just playin'. Just trying to stay in shape for next fall. Gotta make sure they don't change their mind about that scholarship."

Rachel nodded and wiped some more sweat from her brow. "Gotcha. Guess we're both just staying busy."

Austin smiled and inhaled a contemplative breath as he took in her words. His mind had already been in a very particular place ever since he'd seen Rachel from across the room, but their conversation had served to focus his thoughts further. He glanced around before stepping in closer towards the machine. His eyes flicking over her exposed stomach, he licked his lips and lowered his voice.

"Well, speaking of getting busy." He raised an eyebrow. "What are the chances of us having a little more fun together?"

Rachel felt her cheeks go warm as she blushed at his boldness. She raised her eyebrows into a surprised smile and searched his face.

"More fun? What are you-?" She laughed nervously. "When? Like, now?"

Austin kept his gaze running smoothly over her body. He offered a casual shrug as his eyes flashed deviously.

"Sure. Why not?"

Rachel felt her stomach flutter as she continued to walk to the slow pace of the treadmill. Her finger tips tingled and she glanced around nervously to see if anyone was nearby. Looking back at Austin, she swallowed and flashed him and incredulous smile.

"You're crazy. No, look, maybe some other time. First off, there's people all around the gym. Where would we-? Nevermind. And second, I'm, like, totally gross right now. I need a shower. I just ran for almost an hour."

Austin again looked all over her glistening body. He simply shook his head. "Are you kidding me?Gross?You look fucking hot as hell. In fact, I was hoping we could have evenmorefun than last time..."

Rachel felt a shockwave ripple through her spandex.More fun than last ti-?Was he talking about having sex? Her slowing heart rate spiked again as she looked over his body. He'd clearly been working out, too. Not as strenuously as she had but he'd been lifting weights and his arms looked tight and toned. His skin had a slight glow as well.

She tingled again as she suddenly pictured doing it with him. She already knew what his dick looked like. She kind of wanted to see the rest of his body now. And feeling him slip firmly inside her? She licked her lips involuntarily and let her eyes flutter shut. It would probably feel soooo good.

Another pulsing between her legs shook out of her haze and her eyes opened wide. No! That was crazy. And despite the tempting nature of her fantasies, it was something that she'd surely regret immediately. Breaking her "no sex" rule with Brad had been jarring enough. She didn't need to be adding another name to that list.

"Uhhhh, yeah, that's not going to happen. You're even crazier than I thought if you think I'd just let you-." She swallowed and tried to sound strong. "No."

Austin winced as he tried to hide a look of disappointment. He'd allowed himself to consider for a second that maybe it was a possibility. But he quickly regained himself. She might not be down with fucking him, but he already knew what shewasdown for. And this time he'd definitely make sure he saw a lot more of that body.

"Fair enough. Just throwing it out there. But it's cool. We can just chill the same as last time, right?"

Rachel set her jaw and looked away so she could think. He was being so casual about it. She scoffed mentally as she considered it though. It wasn't as if what she'd done for him in his car should have given him any reasonnotto be casual. He'd picked her up at a gas station for God's sake. Himanda friend. She looked back at his face and tried to mount a final defense.

"Look, where would we-? There's people everywhere. The locker rooms are full. I'm not about to get caught suck-."

Austin cut her off with a shake of his head. He knew he had her. The fact that she was simply quibbling about locations was all the evidence he needed. And he also had the solution to her worries. He had the perfect spot.

Taking in her confused expression, Austin reached into his pocket and pulled out a small key ring with two keys dangling from it. He looked around cautiously before holding them up and jingling them playfully in front of her. As she narrowed her eyes suspiciously, still not understanding, he spoke.

"You know what's great, Rach? Having your coach love you. Like, love you enough to give you an extra key to the film room so you can go study tape on your own time." He curled his lips into a grin and shot her a knowing look. "If I recall correctly, you're an all-state athlete yourself. Don't act like there aren't some perks."

Rachel swallowed at his words and grinned back. It was true. Her field hockey coach had gotten her out of class a few times. Even an exam once. Her eyes flicked back to the keys in Austin's hand. She hadn't even known therewasa place to study film. Must be a football thing.

"Where is this film room?"

"It's here in the gym. It's just on the second floor back near the offices. Trust me. No one goes up there when it's not football season." Austin paused and raised his eyebrows confidently. "See? You didn't even know it existed. We'll lock the door and no one will bother us. I promise. C'mon, it's a sure thing."

Rachel felt her stomach flip as she realized she was actually considering it. Despite it not being a good idea. Despite her still being upset with Austin over his texting prank. Despite being dripping with sweat and feeling dirty and gross.

Despite all that, she wanted to do it. She wanted that feeling she'd gotten from doing it a few days ago. That temporary, empowering spark that had illuminated all of the dull blackness she'd been wallowing in. That good feeling was gone now and she needed another fix. It was like a drug.

She looked Austin up and down a final time and once again pictured her lips on him. Another exciting shiver rippled through her senses. Locking eyes with him, she reached out and pushed the "stop" button on the treadmill. It came to a smooth halt and she simply stood silently, her whole body heaving with nervous breaths. She bit her lip and brushed some sweat away.

And then, she nodded.

"Okay."

Austin felt himself stiffen as excited anticipation washed over his brain. He was going to get it again! After thinking about her all weekend! He casually adjusted his shorts and nodded back with a bright smile.

"Nice. All right, just, um, go out to the lobby area and wait real quick. I'll leave in a minute so it's not obvious."

Rachel's scalp tingled as she nodded in response and stepped off the treadmill. She kept her gaze on him as she grabbed her water bottle and took a deep drink, numbness running through the tips of her fingers. The excitement of the moment began to make her head swim and she finally turned to make her way towards the exit to the main area of the gym. As she leaned into the door and pushed it open, she looked back at Austin a final time and flashed her dancing eyes. He grinned slyly and looked away as she disappeared from the room.

Rachel's entire body buzzed as she stood quietly in the gymnasium lobby and waited. Her mind was racing with wild anticipation and the energy kept her post-workout adrenaline rush flowing freely. She wandered aimlessly over to a vending machine and licked her lips as she focused her eyes on a tall can of sweetened iced tea. Her run had left her throat dry and she had a sudden craving for her favorite drink. She smirked at the illuminated buttons and took another sip from her water bottle. She'd get her treat after she finished up with the other task on her agenda.

The thought of what she was about to do forced another cool shiver through her veins. For the first time since the fight, she actually felt somewhat like her old self. The whole thing was certainly a bit reckless, but it was also exciting. She was kinda into Austin (at least physically) and the decision to go up with him to this mystery room actually filled her with a sense of control. Soon he'd be quaking under her power and writhing in dizzying pleasure. And that gave Rachel a feeling of value that she'd been so desperately lacking and searching for in her dark time.

Her thoughts were broken as Austin suddenly appeared with eyes bright and keys in hand. He smiled as he led her across the gym towards the coaches' offices and into a rear stairwell. It took them to a narrow upstairs hallway which appeared to dead end and open up into a large storage space. In the middle of the hall, however, was a single white door. Austin stepped over to it and inserted one of the keys. It unlocked with a click and he pushed the door open and hit a light switch. Guiding Rachel by the small of her back, he led his prize into the room.

Rachel looked around and studied the new space that she'd never even known existed. It was a small room. Just a few chairs and an L-shaped desk. A couple of older-model computer monitors were set up and binders and boxes were stacked on a cabinet shelf. Overall, it was pretty boring. But like Austin had said, also pretty perfect for their current purpose.

She jumped slightly as she heard the door close and the lock click shut behind them. She turned back towards Austin and studied his grinning expression. His gym shorts had developed a bit of a tent to them and Rachel grinned at his obvious arousal. She was glad that he was excited and ready. She was excited and ready too.

Glancing downward at her feet, she sniffed a breath through her nose. The floor had a low carpet (for which she was grateful) and she took a step towards Austin, preparing to get things started. She brought her palms to his chest for balance and was about to sink to her knees when he suddenly reached out and stopped her. He shot her a playful smile and teasingly ran the back of his knuckles over the front of her tank top.

"Wait, I justgottasee more of this ridiculous body of yours. Last time was such a tease."

Rachel straightened back up and gave him a thoughtful look. She was no stranger to hooking up in school but she really preferred to keep her clothes on. If someone did somehow walk in, it would be a lot easier to pop up and act like they were simply making out or something. But if she was naked, there might not be enough time to remedy the situation. Her life was complicated enough these days. She certainly didn't want any trouble.

"Austin...we're at school. If someone comes in-."