Preludes Ch. 05: Cancelled Policy

Story Info
Her low feelings push Rachel across an unexpected line.
10.8k words
4.66
14.5k
10

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 02/23/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: "The Rachel Chronicles" is a multi-part series of stories involving the titular character (a young woman named Rachel) and her various sexual adventures. The stories are themed mainly around oral sex, with the occasional tale involving other forms of sexual activity. Each chapter is somewhat lengthy and detailed and it is my hope that such detail will provide a richer experience for you readers as you truly get an intensive look inside Rachel's head.

Further, the stories are written in an intended order and it is highly recommended that you read them as such. Obviously, you are free to proceed as you please and I'm grateful that you would read any of them at all. But you will get a much fuller and more rewarding picture if you follow the stories in their natural order.

At the very least I suggest reading the PROM series first if you haven't already. It is the main story from which the others are branched so things could be a little confusing (and surprises ruined) if it is skipped over.

For those of you who read Prom, welcome back! This series deals with the two months of Rachel's life that led up to where Prom began. It will hopefully provide you with some background for why certain events occurred and why Rachel may have acted in ways that she did. Overall it takes on a bit of a darker and less whimsical tone, but if you read the whole Prom series, you already understand why.

As always, I welcome and appreciate any and all feedback but understand that I am very sensitive, and if you're too harsh, I will delete everything from this site and never try to be creative again.

I'm kidding.

Enjoy!

*All characters in this story are 18 years or older*

PREVIOUS --- Chapter 4: Dead Battery

CHAPTER 5

Rachel's eyes opened wide and she sniffed a quick, startled breath in through her nose. Her brow had been furrowed tight and she could feel her heart beating fast in her chest. Her palms were sweaty and she shivered as she felt the dizzying rush of her nerves crashing from a state of agitation back to a more baseline level. But despite all the sensations twisting through her body and brain, she didn't miss a single beat with what she was in the middle of doing.

A pleasurable sigh from up above further calmed her nerves and she smiled to herself as familiarity returned. She twirled her tongue around Greg's shaft as she continued to bob her head gracefully in front of him. She'd been blowing him for several minutes in the stairwell now, but she'd simply lost track of everything as her mind had raced through a powerful storm of memories.

Her brow wrinkled involuntarily again as her thoughts skipped back to what she'd been so deep in concentration over. That day with Austin and Rebecca and Michelle and everything else. The emotional gut punches she had received from Rebecca had been severe, and the feelings of shame and guilt she'd had over Michelle and Austin had pushed her feelings of self-worth to the floor. It had been an exceptionally dark day in what was already a terrible stretch in her life.

But time had helped to dull the rough edges and the several weeks that had passed since that day had made most of it fade quietly into the background. Rebecca's feelings towards her hadn't changed, and if anything, their relationship was now worse. The girls barely acknowledged each other with so much as a sideways glance anymore. It wasn't what Rachel wanted, but that wasn't up to her. Rebecca had cut her out and moved on. It was over.

And the shame Rachel had felt over submitting to Austin with Michelle's all-but-certain knowledge had also faded. Rachel had done him again since that day, and he was far from the only one. She'd added several new entries to her already impressive blowjob resume lately and her ability (or desire) to keep such activities under wraps had become nonexistent. She smirked and again glanced up at Greg as she twisted her lips smoothly around his penis. Look at where she was currently. It was par for the course.

But as good as she'd become at burying the painful parts of the past few months and highlighting only the powerful rushes and sexual satisfaction she'd been getting from her actions, there were some things that refused to fade quietly into the night. There was one thing in particular that stood out like a red wine stain on a freshly shampooed carpet. It had been a turning point and an experience that had truly morphed her from the broken girl who'd been desperately looking to fill the void, to the more recent version of herself who had simply stopped giving a fuck.

As she steadied herself and continued to pleasure Greg in the stairwell, her thoughts returned directly to that afternoon with Austin. She could still hear herself saying the words.

"I need you to drop me off somewhere else..."

***

Rachel flinched and took in a slow breath as she felt the car come to a stop. She glanced quickly at Austin in the driver's seat and then out her window at the house they had just pulled up in front of. She swallowed hard and let the breath out.

"This is it?"

Austin's inquiry snapped her attention back to him and she smiled politely at his curious face. She bit her lip and nodded gently before reaching for her buckle and releasing the seat belt from her body. As she tucked some hair behind her ear and reached down for her bag, Austin spoke again, a suspicious tone in his voice.

"Is this, like, a friend of yours?" His face softened suddenly and he grinned at her playfully.

"Wait, is this because of your dad? Because he saw my car and got all pissed this morning? You don't want him seeing me drop you off or something?"

Rachel pulled the strap of her bag to her shoulder and turned to face him again. For a moment, she felt a twinge of regret and part of her wished desperately that Austin's guess had been correct. Suddenly, blowing him again while he drove her home didn't seem like such a bad idea. It didn't get her excited or anything, but it felt safe and predictable. She wondered if maybe she should reconsider and-.

The thought died quickly and Rachel let out another sigh. No. It was too late for that. She was already here. And while she hated "here," it was a place that she was strangely unable to stay away from. It had a power over her, and in a perverted sense, it felt like a place that she belonged lately. It was the only place that she felt truly honest with herself.

But she lied.

"Yeah, something like that. Trust me, my car wouldn't be the only inoperable vehicle in our driveway if my dad got home and saw your pretty little thing parked there."

Rachel grinned jokingly and shook her head as Austin smirked in response to her words. She watched as his bright eyes flicked quickly down to her chest as he conjured up the tantalizingly fresh images of her naked body. She shivered and thought again about how he'd probed her for another quick blowjob on the ride home. Butterflies circled her stomach and she started to consider it again. The street seemed empty enough. She could just lean over into his lap and do him real quick before she-.

With another dry grin, Rachel shook her head and killed the train of thought. No. She wasn't going to do that. She'd just finished doing him not 45 minutes ago. It was bad enough that she was about to-.

The next thought stiffened her muscles and she sat back up and leaned towards the door. With a final smile, she grabbed the handle and started to exit the car.

"Thanks again for the ride." She hopped out and shut the door and turned back to face the rolled-down window.

"I'll see you in school."

Austin swallowed some feelings of frustration but he moved on quickly. As much as he'd have liked another go with her, Rachel had surely made his afternoon pretty sweet. He let his eyes drift over her body and he nodded with a smirk of his own.

"No doubt." He put the car back into gear and winked. "Maybe some more film study?"

Rachel smiled and stepped back from the car, shaking her head. Rolling her eyes, she took in his excited expression and nodded gently.

"Sure."

Austin smiled and nodded again and finally pulled the car away from the spot they had been parked. Rachel watched the sexy black Mercedes shrink as it made its way down the road and finally turned out of sight. With another sigh, she pulled out her phone and brought up the most recent text message window she'd had open. She chewed her lip nervously as she typed out a simple message.

I'm here.

The response was immediate:

-Come on in. You know where I'll be.

Slipping her phone back into her bag, she turned towards the house and began walking down the driveway. She smiled dryly as she passed by a large black truck with a maroon "Xavier LAX" bumper sticker. She could still recall as clear as day the first time she'd seen that sticker. Her stomach twisted at the thought.

Finally, she made her way to the front door and casually pushed it open without even knocking. There was no need to knock. No one was ever home. Well, almost no one.

As she closed the door behind her, she walked quietly across the familiar foyer and over to a door at the far end of the hall. With a final deep breath, she opened the door handle and entered a stairwell leading to the basement.

Each step on the carpeted stairs felt long and drawn out. It was only a dozen paces or so but it felt like descending the full length of the bleachers in a stadium. It always felt that way though. The haunting trek never got easier.

She finally reached the bottom and glided smoothly off the last step. She paused and let her eyes fall slowly around the room. The basement was all too familiar by now. The wrap-around, black leather couch. The entertainment center holding a large flat screen TV and a PlayStation. The dull grayness of the walls. The linen closet in the far corner.

Her thoughts swirled with her moving vision before coming to a stop on the target in front of her. She looked at the boy sitting casually on the couch across from where she was standing. He had a controller in his hand and a black hat covering his short-cropped hair. A black t-shirt and pair of maroon gym shorts hung loosely on his frame.

She watched as his eyes lit up at her presence, his gaze dancing fully over her body. She felt a shiver as she sensed him mentally undressing her. She was still wearing her workout clothes and they were nothing if not flattering to her enticing curves. She bit her lip and tingled as he curled his lips into his trademark smirk and nodded with approval.

"Well, goddamn! Look at you. Looking hot as shit!"

Rachel glanced down over herself briefly and tingled again at his blunt, if unpoetic, praise for her body. She raised her chin and looked back into his eyes. With a tone matching her blank expression, she responded.

"Hi, Matt."

***

"Ah, fuck yeah, girl. Mmmh. Sooo good."

Rachel absorbed the reaction and moaned reflexively as she continued to bob her head rapidly into Matt's lap. His words of appreciation entered her brain and were immediately converted to fuel for the fire she was burning. She shut her eyes tight and slid her lips repeatedly up and down his shaft, meeting her own hand wrapped around his base with each stroke. She was focused on one thing and one thing only: sucking his dick as best she could.

Her focus on pleasuring Matt wasn't borne from any feeling she had for him. Quite the opposite. She was using it to help push every other thought she was having from her mind. All she'd thought about since she'd left school with Austin had been what a terrible person she was. The guilt and shame. The knowing look in Michelle's eyes as she'd processed her ex-boyfriend walking alone with a girl who was known for getting on her knees at the drop of a hat. The disgust in Rebecca's smirk as she'd caught her again in the lobby of the gym immediately after she'd been with Austin. The vicious taunts and barbs she'd tossed her way in the locker room.

Besides perhaps her twisted "date" with Shane, that had been the lowest Rachel had felt since the fight. Maybe even lower. All she wanted was to be forgiven by the one person she truly sought validation from. And instead of forgiveness (or even mercy), she'd received nothing but mocking scorn and disdain. It had pushed her almost to the brink of truly melting down.

Her hookup with Austin had felt mechanical and sneaky. And his attempt at an immediate repeat performance had left Rachel feeling almost inhuman. It was with this dull, hollow sadness that she'd once again responded to a text of Matt's seeing if she'd be willing to come over. Of course she had been. And willing to do a lot more than that.

Such willingness was almost comically on display at the moment. His shorts and boxers around his ankles, Matt marveled at the image of Rachel dutifully bobbing away in his lap. His dick was rock hard and he alternated between touching her hair and running his hand through his own as he took in wave after wave of brain-melting pleasure.

This was the fifth or sixth time she'd gotten on her knees for him, and even considering the surprising ease with which she had submitted that first time back in the fall, it was possible that this current round had been the most effortless of all.

The last few times he'd talked her back to his basement, he'd had to at least warm her up a little before she'd get down to business. They'd chat or watch some TV. Maybe smoke a bowl and loosen up. It wasn't like she'd make him wait forever, but some "foreplay" had always been necessary.

But he'd gotten an eerie vibe from her as he'd seen her step off the stairs and enter the basement that afternoon. In addition to looking ridiculously hot in her tight spandex, she'd had a look in her eyes that had made him stir. It was a pleading look, almost desperate. It was as if she just wanted to get lost somewhere and escape whatever thoughts were going through her head.

Acting on his intuition, which turned out to be dead-on, Matt had decided to skip ahead go right to the main event. He'd called her over to come sit on his lap, a request that she'd quickly complied with. After a few more rounds of crudely formed compliments on her outfit and body, he'd brought his hands to her loose tank top and began to boldly explore.

In short order, her shirt, shoes, socks, and sports bra had become scattered across the floor. Rachel had closed her eyes and moaned pleasurably as Matt had pawed roughly over her full breasts, slipping his fingers around them and squeezing them eagerly. Shivers had shot down her spine when he'd brought his mouth to her nipples and began sucking on them enthusiastically. She'd begun to feel a pulsing between her legs and she'd simply allowed herself to get lost in the sensation as Matt kneaded and sucked away.

After a few minutes of pleasurable tingles, Matt had finally pulled his mouth off her and looked into her eyes with an excited but slick grin. Still generously working her tits in his hands, he'd made a joking comment about how it was "someone else's turn to do so some sucking." Rachel had swallowed at his obvious meaning and only nodded at him with a casual smile. Keeping her eyes on his, she'd slid off his lap and onto the floor in front of him. Kneeling high on the carpet between his legs, she'd slipped off his shorts and underwear and brought them to his ankles. With the now familiar sight of his dick pulsing with happy anticipation, she'd lowered her mouth to him and gotten to work.

That had been just a few minutes prior and she was already in full gear. More than full gear, actually. She was bobbing her head more rapidly and with more aggression than she did normally. She moaned softly as she twisted her lips around his shaft with sucked him in tight. She'd successfully pushed away the painful ugliness of the school day and was fully focused on doing what she knew best. It didn't matter who was receiving the spoils of her efforts. She didn't care.

But while she'd effectively turned Matt into a faceless, anonymous entity, Matt's brain was thinking in a completely different way. He was fully engaged and focused on who was yet again giving him the best head of his life. He observed with great attention every move Rachel made. Every noise that escaped her lips. Every furrow of her brow and subtle bounce of her full chest. He let his eyes drift down her bare back and over the green butterfly tattoo above her ass. He remembered the first time he'd seen it. The day he and Brad had excitingly hooked up with her at the same time.

Matt shivered pleasurably at the memory. That had been the hottest hookup of his life by far (and he'd talked a few girls into some wild things). The image of Rachel on her hands and knees, eagerly sucking his dick while one of his best friends railed her from behind was an image still too crazy to think about sometimes. He'd gotten himself off to the memory on more than one occasion. And it was beginning to seep into his subconscious more and more every time he saw her.

As he watched her smoothly working his dick between her lips, her eyes shut tight in obvious concentration, he thought again about the eerie, desperate look she'd given him when she'd arrived. Something was different with her this time. She was even more willing than usual, and it almost looked like she wanted to do what she was doing as bad as he did.

The thought intersected with the image of their earlier threesome and Matt suddenly stiffened. His dick twitched painfully, and for a second, he thought he was going to cum. But he summoned his self-control and eased the sensation back down. He couldn't get off yet.

There was something he needed to do.

With a deep breath, Matt gathered his thoughts and planned his course of action. He continued to watch Rachel eagerly fellating him and he almost lost his nerve. But even if he hadn't known Rachel very long, he'd seen what she was capable of. He cleared his throat and spoke.

"Damn, girl. You are killing me today. Something has gotten into you."

Rachel glanced up at him as she worked him in her mouth. She coursed with pleasure as his compliments washed over her. She felt powerful and confident. She was about to bring her eyes back down and resume her focus when she realized that he was looking at her expectantly. It was as if he wanted a response, and hadn't simply tossed out a throwaway comment.

Narrowing her brow curiously, Rachel leaned back and let him slip from her mouth. She took advantage of the break to take a deep breath and she flicked some hair out of her eyes as she continued to tug on him firmly with her other hand. Wiping some moisture from her lips, she smiled and shrugged.

"Um, I don't know. I don't think anything is different or, um-."

She paused and cocked her head at him. She really didn't know what to say.

Matt smirked and reached down to rub her playfully by her chin.

"Are you kidding? Not only does it feel amazing, but just watching you is driving me crazy."

He paused and grinned to himself as Rachel reflexively blushed. His dick still throbbing to the motions of her smooth grip, he continued.

"For real. It's like hottest thing I've ever seen you do." He paused again, for only a half-count.

"Well, second hottest thing really."

Rachel shivered at his words and sucked in a cautious breath. She'd been basking in his praise but his final comment had made her pause. Second hottest thing? What did that mean? Without really thinking about it, she verbalized the thought with a bit of a curious grin.

"Second hottest? What was the hottest?"

Matt looked let his gaze drop all over her naked body before locking eyes with her. He spoke firmly.